Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Areolas

jellyDee and all those with gigantic hooters
November 14 2006 at 10:07 PM
Gin (Login kittycatra)

hi Jelly!
This question is also for anyone who has grown large boobies that may have started out around an A cup and acheived a C/D cup, like Jelly.

I was wondering if your areolas (sp?) increased as well? If so, by how much?

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
Re: jellyDee and all those with gigantic hooters
November 14 2006, 10:17 PM

Good question. I hope my areolas increase in size because they're tiny at the mo. I have increased the nipple size quite a lot by using Niplette - but not the areola.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
hi Gin !!
November 14 2006, 10:33 PM

Im very pleased to meet you !!!! No I didnt experience any noticable change in my aereola . just the flesh around it ! and I dont have gigantuant hooters even though Im a D cup ! Oh but I wish I looke like a page 3 girl. But my boobs are nice for my frame Im 5'5" tall and medium build ! love jellyDeeee...

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
Hi Gin!
November 14 2006, 10:38 PM

I've went from a 32AA to a 32C so far and my areola's are a little bigger than when I started I'd have to say. I'm sure most the time as the skin stretches the nips also spread out a little also, so they appear bigger. If you look on breast implant sites of before/after pics you'll see that when their skin is stretched with the implants, the nips look bigger than before. My husband is the one who noticed first actually that nips looked bigger than before. I had to look at old pics to see that he was right, because I couldn't really tell or wasn't paying much attention to them before. It's hard to remember what they looked like as time goes on, unless you compare pics.

Good luck to you and everyone!!!

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
good point !!
November 14 2006, 10:57 PM

well thats a good point michelle as I dont have any PIcs of my D's and am gaging by the way I see myself so maybe if I compared pics I might see a difference in that area, although my husband didnt make a comment about that paticular area !!! oh I wish I had a digital camera love jelly...

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
November 15 2006, 11:46 AM

Hi,although iv not joined the massive club-I have grown and i think my areolas have got bigger, much bigger actually not sure why

elle
(no login)
November 21 2006, 10:49 PM

im thinking the arolea will stay in proportion and get bigger as the boob does x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:15 AM
small areolas: HELP! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:20 AM
is there any way to make areola look bigger? - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Puffy areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:38 AM
how to reduce nipple size - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Nipples - odd question! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:46 AM