Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Areolas

is there any way to make areola look bigger?
May 8 2009 at 11:44 AM chantel (Login chantel876)

Hi,
I'm new on here. It's a great site and everyone seems really supportive.

I'm just starting high protein diet with wonderup and regular massages as boobs are rather deflated since breastfeeding.
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way that you can make the areola look bigger? I have hardly any colour showing around my nipple and that combined with their small size I feel like a teenage boy Sad

Thanks in advance, Chantel.

adrianna
(no login)
Re: is there any way to make areola look bigger?
May 9 2009, 11:16 PM

its possible that through nbe your areola might increase in size as well. Maybe if you pay special attention to it when you massage it would help. Be careful not to irritate the skin though. I try not to massage mine too much because my areolas used to get so ridiculously itchy when I massaged them too rough and frequently. I kept scratching them and they got so swollen and irritated.

chantel
(Login chantel876)
May 10 2009, 4:13 PM

Thanks for replying.

I was hoping that if breasts grew in general they would "push out" the areola a bit. I'll be careful with massage - yours sounded sore!
I have started using the wonderup cream but have come out in a rash (not itchy or sore) so not sure whether to continue it or not.

adrianna
(Login grnpapaya)
May 10 2009, 8:14 PM

hmm...thats not good. You might be allergic to one of the ingredients. If the rash persists you could always try making your own booby batter for massage. Many people here massage with lotion mixed with fenugreek. Although i personally cant stand the smell. I use wild yam instead and I feel its helping. there are a lot of recipes for booby batter on this forum in fact, you should give them a try. It might even end up being cheaper than buying that cream

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 10 2009, 11:59 PM

I want bigger nipples so I pull them alot during massage. But topical PM has particulary made my nipples grow. Dunno if any of this would also work for areola but you might try, especially the pulling durring massage.

chantel
(Login chantel876)
May 11 2009, 8:55 PM

Thanks
I think I'll try the cream for a couple more times as I spent so much on it! maybe my body will get used to it. Then I'll definately try a home made one as it sounds cheaper and from what I've read, more effective.

Will also try giving my nipples extra attention during the massage Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:15 AM
small areolas: HELP! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:20 AM
is there any way to make areola look bigger? - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Puffy areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:38 AM
how to reduce nipple size - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Nipples - odd question! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:46 AM