Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Vitamin Power BO

Question about Vitamin Power/BO
September 13 2006 at 4:02 AM chloe (Login chloe105)

I have read several of the threads about BO. Does anyone know if 1800mg per dy is a standard amount needed for breast growth b/c the Vitamin Power brand is 150mg per tablet. That would be quite a few pills.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Question about Vitamin Power/BO
September 13 2006, 2:27 PM

vitamin power is not the only brand that sells BE. there is D&E which has a 500mg/pill suppliment. there is Herbal Stimulant which has a whole range of suppliments with BO in it starting at 200mg-500mg/pill. there is also Ultra Glandular which has a 200mg/pill suppliment. most of these bo brands were not designed specifically for NBE and BO is usually taken at low dosages. i have to say that BO doesnt have the best track record so if this is your first try at NBE make sure you understand that what you hear or see other's experience is usually a fluck that cant be explained. no one knows how BO works. you will hear talk about it having progesterone or that its actually helps to stimulate estrogen but like i said no one knows. no one knows how much if any of these hormones are in BO. all the OTC brands of BO are not standerdized for anything. so pretty much at the end of the day you are sitting back poping cow ovaries. and if you are counting on info from Bountiful Breast then let me tell you that these guys are in the business to make money. they dont care about proving anything to anyone. some of their b/a pictures and testimonials are questionable and even they cant give educate advice about how to take their product. ive spoken with one rep and i asked questions like " how come they changed their pill mgs from 300 to 500" i noticed that they also edited testimonials to suit this change. at one time BB had testimonials from women who left email addresses. i emailed all of the women and got no response and most of the messages got sent back to me. they never give you a straight asnwer to any tough questions and the even admit that they dont care to prove their products effectivness( the dont admit that they dont want to do clinical studies because it costs money or because they know their product doesnt work 98% of the time.)

all in all if you are comfortable with all this info and you still want to take BO then at least you have many choices, all of which are cheaper then Bountiful Breast. 1800mg is usually standard but ramp up may be needed because quality and effectivness will shift slightly from brand to brand and pill to pill.

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
bo
September 13 2006, 5:53 PM

i am trying the bo method as well, seeing michelle chois improvements. i went to www.botanicalbeautylab.com to order mine (they only accept paypal). their supplements are specifically for be so they are in larger doses, and three months is 77 dollars, so it isnt TOO bad for an experiment, right?

i will let you know how my progress goes (they arent here yet. things take FOREVER to find me in the mail and i only ordered them last week)... please do the same if you go this route!

good vibes...

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
September 13 2006, 11:08 PM

Vitamin Power is the same BO as the one that fawn sells at botanicalbeauty and no its not specifically made for NBE uses its an ovarian health suppliment and the pills are 150mg/pill. the price for VP compared to bountifulbreast is actually reasonable. for one month of BB you have to pay 150 bucks. but on the flip side you have to swollow up to 12 horse pills a day.

herbal stimulat and D&E are great alternatives because they are still very cheap. for NBE you get abut 100 pills at 500mg/ pill for 10 bucks. i dont know if they accept paypal but the may take money order. you might have to check and see. if you take 2000mg of BO a day you get just under a 1 month supply. and you take 4 pills a day instead of 12.

chloe
(no login)
September 15 2006, 1:04 AM

Thanks for responding. I have tried individual herbs for 4 months without any growth. I do not think that everyone responds to individual herbs. So this is my last shot. If this does not work I will probably just be content with what I was born with.

I have already bought the VP so I will finish this before ordering any of the others.

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
ha
September 15 2006, 4:58 PM

you are right, SugarQ... i just got about a gajillion bottles in the mail for a three month supply!

ah well. live and learn. now i have a lot of bottles, a lot of pills, and hopefully a lot of growing to get through!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon