Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Is Natural Breast Enhancement permanent?

Is Natural Breast Enhancement permanent?
July 17 2006 at 12:40 PM Ashley  (Login Ashley111)

Please let me know. Thanks!

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Kee[ing gains
July 17 2006, 4:20 PM

From what I understand a lot of people who have "weaned" themselves off herbs with maintanence doses for about three months have kept their gains. I would say that if this didn't work, to continue to take pills for a week every 1 1/2 month or maybe every 3 months. The way I look at it, even if I had to have a maintanence dose every three months for a long time, I would still do NBE.

Good luck to all! Shell

Epiphany
(Login Epiphany.)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Is Natural Breast Enhancement permanent?
July 19 2006, 10:20 AM

I get the impression that results are lasting. That's how it seems to me, but nobody could ever guarantee to you that your results would last.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Is Natural Breast Enhancement permanent?
July 19 2006, 4:45 PM

With NBE fat is what makes breast size perminant. so we are all trying to increase the amount of fat that gets deposited in the breast. so yes, if you manage to gain fat the results will be perminant (as long as you dont manage to loose the fat there). some women can loose weight or get preganant which can affect NBE results but overall the results are perminant (like i said, as long as you managed to gain fat). some women do NBE for a few months until they reached their desired size then they do a maintainance routine for about as long as they did their routine. that seems to help.

is nbe permanent?
April 25 2007 at 4:17 AM mialynn (no login)
is natural breast enhancement permanent?

Tracy
(Login Tracy)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: is nbe permanent?
April 25 2007, 6:08 PM

Even if you have to maintain results they could still be described as permanent. It's a matter of definition.

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
April 26 2007, 2:38 AM

Yes and No. Some methods are permanent, while others are temporary (basically you have to do them for the rest of your life to maintain your wanted size). It just depends on what method you choose.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
April 26 2007, 9:45 AM

Can you tell us more about what programs are permanent? I want to know because while i was on WU my boobs were more firm, and now it all went away. What programs are permanent?

Anonymous
(no login)
April 28 2007, 5:15 AM

please let us know what can lead to permanent results. thanks!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 28 2007, 8:39 AM

I think the most popular opption, herbs + massage is permanent when done correctly, that is over long period of time and with a maintainance for some time after reaching your goal - not going of the routine suddenly. The results which usually go away are those that were achieved fast and when a sudden shock to the body occured, which stopping a routine suddenly after not being on it for a long time can be. Just like disease is a shock to the organismand can make the results disappear. But don't get me wrong, a routine must contains brakes to cleanse your liver and prevent possible herb tolerance, but the results must be achieved over time.

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
April 28 2007, 11:17 PM

Generally, the majority of women who use herbs in their routine maintain permanent growth. Grandular therapy (Bovine Ovary) also appears to be one of the more permanent methods. The Grow Yours program involving only massage is not permanent, and the Brava Bra is only semi-permanent. By that term I mean that some women gain size and keep it, other women gain no size, and some women do gain size, but then lose it in the coming months when they stop using the Bra. It's rather on-the-fence, so to speak, and a person could go either way.

Remember that each method varies from person to person, so in the end, it is up to each individual to find his or her routine, adjust it accordingly, and go with what she or he feels is best for the body.

NBE Is Not Permanent.
October 14 2006 at 12:36 PM Ashley (no login)

I have been doing research and I am sorry ladies but herbs don't increase breast size permanently. You need to take the herbs every 3-4 months for a 2-3 week period. If you don't keep taking the herbs every 3-4 months for a 2-3 week period your breast size will go back to normal (like it was before you took any of the herbs). I also found out when you don't take the herbs every 3-4 months for a 2-3 week period you can lose the firmness in your breasts. I found out Saw Palmetto does cause weight gain (done research on the internet and talked to a woman in the health food store and she looked in her book and looked up Saw Palmetto and it does promote weight gain). Since I found this out I will not use the herbs to increase my breast size. If you can't live with your natural breast I would get breast implants. I am 18 and if I do ever get breast implants I will wait until I am at least 22. Breast implants on a average do last 16 years so it would be likely you would have to get the breast implants replaced through out your life time.

Coffeegirl
(Login coffeegirl77)
Re: NBE Is Not Permanent.
October 14 2006, 9:27 PM

Well aren't you full of good wishes and cheer... I'm so glad that you think you are so smart. You must be the smartest 18 year old ever-- you did research, wow. That's like almost the same as experience. This is all sarcasm by the way. Look sweetie, I don't know why you felt compelled to come over here and rain on our parade, but next time you feel the urge to squash someone, go find a bug. I know for a fact that this works long term (my sister has results years after she did her thing with herbs), and I know of others here who have had the same experience. If you want implants, go knock your self out, get implants. We don't give a rats ass. But don't come over here and be a royal pain just because you think you found all the answers to all the questions in the universe.

Ada
(Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS
October 14 2006, 10:53 PM

Yes, i agree with coffeegirl, Not even doctors know how herbs work either, so i dont expect you ashley with your "experience" and little research on the i-net to know enough to have a conclusion or have a clue. So, you go ahead and think whatever your mind wants, but dont come here trying to get our hopes down, this is a forum for people that are looking for a solution, we are all sharing advice, and supporting eachother, so if you dont have anything positive to contibute with or say , then dont bother
And by the way. i had some success like 4 years ago,with NBE and i havent lost any of it, its all there where it should be(not having to take anything else)... well, Good luck with your implants!
And best wishes to all you wonderful ladies in this forum!
Love.. ADA

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
October 14 2006, 11:18 PM

im not going to insult anyone i just want to say that it is true that doctors dont know much about herbs. and then you also have to consider how much money the plastic surgeons are making with all of their implants. most people generally look down on herbs so most people would believe that it wouldnt work so thats most of what youre going to read about when you do research. however on this forum we have many living examples of people who did get real permanent growth. and besides i think i speak for most of us when i say that if taking maintenence doses is what it takes to keep our boobs, we'll do it.

Anonymous
(Login henriettahippo)
October 15 2006, 12:37 AM

Hey, I'm perfectly allright if once I get to my goal, every 3-4months I have to take herbs for 2-3 weeks. Sounds alot safer and cheaper then implants!

Now if I could just get to my goal.............

Anonymous
(no login)
October 15 2006, 1:10 AM

when you said you were 18, that answered my question!!!

Anonymous
(Login fengshuiTW)
October 15 2006, 1:16 AM

ashley, you can get implants if you want, but maybe you need to do more research on that, you might change your mind if you do enough research, if you realize the risks......

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
NBE Is Not Permanent- but according to whom?
October 15 2006, 5:27 AM

"I have been doing research and I am sorry ladies but herbs don't increase breast size permanently."

Out of curiosity, did you talk to any women from this board, other Internet forums, or in real life to establish your conclusion, or did you simply read a few sites and decide that this must be so based on their information (I am not being snarky, I am genuinely curious)? Let me assure you that I have read many sites on the Internet, and not just Googled for some general information. Those persons who are against NBE will tell you that the results decrease after herb intake is stopped. What those sites typically fail to mention is that the herbs may cause temporary swelling (a prelude to actual growth of the breast tissue), and that will naturally go down once the herbs are stopped.

The processes that we posters use promote the growth of lobules and alveoli, and enable a "second puberty" of sorts. The thing is that once puberty ceases, the breasts are not suddenly doing to disappear, otherwise every single woman on this planet would be walking around with no breasts after finishing her time of puberty.

Now, I have yet to hear of a situation where a woman went up a full cup size or two on herbs and then dramatically decreased back to original size after stopping herbs. However, I have read a handful of cases where women experienced temporary swelling on herbs, and assumed (incorrectly) that this was actual breast growth.

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
October 15 2006, 7:28 AM

I agree entirely with what henriettahippo said, that even if I had to take herbs for a couple of weeks every 3-4 months to maintain the results, I would do it quite willingly and I'd still be more than happy with what I've achieved.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 15 2006, 9:47 AM

Hahaha, this post was just funny. I think you should have predicted that on a site like this, people know about the stuff thay're doing. Many girls here have been doing NBE for years and have in the meantime read every bit of information about it that they came across or could find. And more importantly, a lot of people here have had permanant sucess with NBE. So you didn't brake any new information to us, much less a correct one.

Anonymous
(Login tms81)
October 15 2006, 10:46 AM

hahahaha, i had my self a good laugh from coffeegirl`s post. And i must say i agree with ya girls. I would rather use herbs and grow natural than fake ugly plastic boobs. And if we need maintness so what.... it is teen times better then beeing a barbie.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 15 2006, 11:45 AM

I personally find silicon boobs ugly. I don't think myself I'd feel any better knowing that my boobs are artificial. It's just repeling.

Lisa 121
(no login)
October 15 2006, 1:17 PM

I have to agree with all you girls, and coffeegirl, you are brilliant, that was the best reply one could have given and it made my day it was so funny!!!
Best luck to all you girls growing,
Lisa

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
October 15 2006, 2:27 PM

I agree with moon, especially knowing that they are not your own. Plus you get ripples when you bend, so it makes it obvious that the boobs are fake, and having to shell out a few grand everytime the implants needs replacing, is just too much. So I think NBE is always worth a try..considering the risks involved in boob jobs.

kiana
(Login kiana2)
October 15 2006, 3:50 PM

I really take my hat off to all of us who have the guts and determination to achieve our goals naturally in a world which is so bizarly accepting of plastic surgery. Although it seems easier to get implants i always consider what it would be like if i did and i just think i would feel even less of a woman knowing that i had these foriegn objects inside me which aren't even my own body... i think it would be really embarrassing for people to know you were willing to go to that extreme. I know in America people are obsessed with implants but here in Australia people still see it as a bit of a joke and kind of look down (if not quietly laugh) at women who would do that... at least that is my experience. If i am able to grow naturally (and there is so much evidence that this is possible) i would be so much happier and prouder to know that my breasts are my own and I did not have to be mamed in the process. And if i have to take a maintainance dose for the rest of my life - who cares... better than having to have old hardened plastic removed from my body, replaced and stitched up again... (Frankenstein!!!!!)

C4ME
(Login C4ME)
I Grew and Kept it So Far
October 15 2006, 7:44 PM

Ashley,

I agree with the rest of the girls in this forum......I'll continue to take herbs for the rest of my life as long as that means, I have my own real breast tissue growing!

Now that I grew one cup size through nbe, I can't even imagine getting implants!
I love the feeling that these are all my own natural breasts because they just feel soft and they look more plump and beautiful than plastic could ever make them out to appear.

There have been so many success stories with nbe, and I'm definately one of them...so many of us here have grown and managed to keep our growth successfully...you should have taken the time to at least read all of our posts here.....women's success stories are the best evidence that nbe works, not what doctors say.

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
October 16 2006, 12:08 AM

I agree with everybody here.
All I can say about this is that I truely believe that NBE really works.I have only seen just a litle difference since starting ,but I did grow some.There is plenty of eveidense that NBE works.Amber is one of them.I dont think she had to even take any herbs for maintanance since she stopped using Wonderup.
NBE may work for some and not for others.This has been repeated over and over again.But I'd rather take my chances with herbs then pay for a boob job anyday.

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS
results?
October 16 2006, 11:13 AM

Hmmmm, permanent or not i won;t mind taking maintanence herbs -not just for my boobs, but since being on the herbs, my skin, PMT and libido have improved dramatically. NBE is a great alrounder (accidential pun) hehe..
Love Tap

Coffeegirl
(Login coffeegirl77)
PMS
October 16 2006, 3:28 PM

I get very snarky when I'm PMSing, and I am TOTALLY PMSing right now. =)

On a calmer note (grin), if I have to take herbs off and on for the next few years or more, so be it. It's true, women with impants are laughed at. I'm sorry, I'm not saying it's nice, but it's a fact! Women with impants get less respect for their brains. I know that herbs won't get me as big as implants will, but I can live with that. Plus, any time I think about getting impants, I think about my 3 year old daughter. When she gets older she'd figure it out. Is that the message I want to send to her? Do I want my daughter think that plastic surgury is a good option when we don't like something about our bodies? I don't want to sit there and tell her to accept her nose, or her boobs, or whatever when I'm sitting there with big plastic boobies under my chin. So I'll take the extra work and slow progress of herbs, thank you very much.

Now I'm going to go find a company or tv show that bugs me and go use some of this snarky-ness on them.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey girls, I'm with you!!!!
October 16 2006, 4:48 PM

Somebody correct me if I have mentioned the wrong girl, but wasn't it Ambers sister that had used Wonder Up six years ago and has kept her growth, and in the meantime had a set of twins and Still kept her growth after having babies. Soooo, I would have to say with a strong program or formula the odds are still good a lady would keep her growth. Christina had MAJOR growth and has not reported in that she has lost anything. I think she has been off her program for a while, somebody please agin correct me ifI am mistaken. So I think girls that have been on lengthy routines keep their growth.. Sorry Ashley!!!!, but I think you need to read THIS forum more throughly to maybe get a bigger picture.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
Ohh this has got me!!!
October 16 2006, 5:21 PM

Where have i been while this discussioin was going on!!!!
Coffee girl-DITTO !!!!!!!
I was absalutly fuming reading the 1st post grrrrrr

Ashley What colour is the sky in your world?
This was obviously going to cause a stirr, aspecially when your talking out of your arse,Where did this reasearch come from?
we may as well get Breast implants -No afence Luv but this shows your age, you have come on a fourm specifically for Natural breast enlargement.
Yes im sure we all should just have our body ripped open and mutilated because it would be easyer, im not against silicone implants its the vulgar way the rich doctors treat you-like meat as they run to the bank.
and p.s-when reasearching you will find boob jobs are reccomended for 10 years they can be kept in longer but not advised -after visiting 5 leading surgons i DO know
pps-Suprisingly if you actually read threads/programs/opened your eyes and saw the pictures. you would realise how very wrong you are

For the rest of us-Cleans the negative thaughts circulating concentrate on your programs and grow grow grow!!!!
HAPPY GROWING LV gingerD

littlelibrarian
(no login)
NBE
October 16 2006, 5:25 PM

Good luck with your implants - did you see Dr. Phil the other day? There was a girl on the show who got implants and the disasterous job the surgeon did? I'd rather take herbs all my life than go through the 6 surgeries she did to end up going back to her original size, the scarring must be horrendous.

tms81
(Login tms81)
Natural boobs here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 16 2006, 9:23 PM

Anonymous occasional lurker
(no login)
NBE not permanent
October 17 2006, 6:55 AM

"Wow! I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since I started on this adventure. I like to update ever so often, so here goes:

Mixed feelings here, so take this all with a grain of salt, okay? I no longer know what size I am since I quit wearing a bra some 5 months now. It got to be so painful and miserable that I've totally thrown them out. That's a whole different discussion.

I did measure, though, and underbust is 28 1/4" and over is 38", whatever size that is. It's been bout a year and half now, totally off everything. Still have the growth."

http://beboard.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=1067723277&page=1
(Reply #3)

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
October 17 2006, 12:40 PM

38 inches of boobage on a 28 inch ribcage.........and you/she has thrown away your/her bras? If I had 10 extra inches of boobage hanging over a 28" ribcage, I think I'd be needing a wheelbarrow to cart them around in....lol!

I keep having dreams of that happening.....that they just keep growing bigger and bigger and BIGGER and that they are way out in front and I'm jabbing into everyone and everything as I walk down the street. Then they drop and are dragging along the ground......YAGGO!......lolol!!!

Boy, hope that doesn't happen........lol!

Love

=^_~= x

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
October 17 2006, 12:45 PM

Feary cat -LOL, Yv had me rolling,
my thaughts were of droopy Ds Ears(Cartoon Dog)
Please no affence ment to the bra burner

Courtney
(Login courtney-88)
LOL
October 17 2006, 11:12 PM

hehehehehe,

38 inches of boob on a 28 inch rib cage, sorry but come on!!

1- I dont't believe you!!

2- Boobs that size need a home (i.e a bra!!)

Courtney xx

Courtney
(Login courtney-88)
oops
October 17 2006, 11:14 PM

sorry girls i forgot......

Ashley, breasts implants are not permanent!!!!

Smile
Courtney xx

4pomegranate
(Login 4pomegranate)
To Courtney
October 18 2006, 1:59 AM

Oh Courtney,

You better believe she's for real. Take a look at the link she posted. It'll take you to the Be board which she helped set up. There's a lot of valuable information there as well.

Michelle Choi
(Login chelle_choi)
yes she is for real
October 18 2006, 4:18 AM

yes, pammy is definitely for real girls. I saw her pics not too long ago whenever she had them posted on the beboard and she is super HUGE, they look very nice, actually fantastic in my opinion. I wish mine were like hers. Even on my 28" rib cage. Smile

Michelle Choi
(Login chelle_choi)
Ditto!!
October 18 2006, 4:21 AM

DITTO!! and a big AMEN Courtney!! Implants are definitely not permanent, quick fix maybe, but not permanent Ashley. Been there and done that and would NEVER do it again that's for sure.

kiana
(Login kiana2)
Really?
October 18 2006, 8:46 AM

Hi Chelle choi... are you saying you have had implants and then did NBE. Really?? Can you please tell us about it??

tms81
(Login tms81)
October 18 2006, 11:40 AM

looks like Ashley dont have the guts to defend her self

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
October 18 2006, 12:15 PM

I think she was just trying to stir things up.

Hannah
(Login GrowingHannah)
October 18 2006, 8:30 PM

I laughed my ass off reading Coffeegirls response. You go girl!!! It's funny how this "Ashley" sure had alot to stay at first but hasn't responded back since the smack down. ha! ha! I have a friend who is an herbalist and he seems to think that growth acquired through NBE can be permanent if your breast tissue has had enough time growing. (Time span varies with each individual) I've had several friends who successfully achieved growth through NBE, & all of them have not lost any growth. I too believe that it is better to have your own natural breast rather than giving in to implants. Anything worth having is worth working for in my opinion.
Best wishes to everyone~

Hannah

Woober
(Login woober)
Breast Gain Plus WORKS!
October 23 2006, 5:33 AM

Just to let all of you know, natural breast enhancements DO work!!! I just started taking Breast Gain Plus ( which those of you should all try! ) and have only been on it for a week and two days and my breast have already started to fill out. My breast used to not be very round and now I have under-boob growth!!! this is so amazing and makes me feel better about my breasts!!! I am only eighteen( almost nineteen, haven't had children, and take birth control) and am very eager to get results, so i totally cut back on caffeine AND carbonated drinks (< SODA!!! I miss it!) It's hard to cut back on carbonated drinks but larger,rounder breast are soooo worth it!! Anywho I will indeed keep you all up to date on my progress and maintence after I stop taking BGP, which by the way IS proven to be PERMANENT! ( maybe that girl should go and do some more researching. oh well who cares about her and her soon to be fake boobs... mine are 100% natural B!tch!!! tee-he!) Smile

Wild Flower
(Login wild.flower)
October 23 2006, 7:50 AM

Quite a number of girls in this forum have tried Breast Gain Plus, but you are only the second to report any results with it, so I think it's success rate must be pretty low. One thing that is strongly in your favour is age, as those that are still in their teens seem to get quicker results.

Lisa 121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
October 23 2006, 10:24 AM

Woober, don't cheer too early, I took BGP for five montsh, for the last two I upped the dose because it just wouldn't work and I experienced the exact same thing as you did in the beginning, fullness within the first few weeks and so have others.
However, after that nothing happened and I did not grow, neither did the other women I have talked to, and neither did they keep the fullness once they stopped taking it.
Breast Gain Plus just doesn't have enough in it to work, the dosages of herbs are way too low to actually do anything for most girls.
I wish you luck but until you have seen actual permanent growth you may want to wait before advertising that product, it is really bad value for money and a rip off.
Hardly any girls on BGP have seen actual growth whereas Wonderup must have a success rate of around 90% and it is good valoue for money. If you experience what most of us have on BGP and you want to take a complete product and not single herbs then wonderup is worth a shot, but you should not recommend BGP to someone using Wonderup because they have a much better chance growing taking what they are now.
I managed to get my money back from BGP but the shipping cost of course I didn't and the wasted five months of taking it either. Since I have grown on single herbs, which are working well for me, and through this whole BGP thing I found this forum so it has benefited me in some way, but otherwise that company and product are just ridiculous.
Good luck and I hope that you are the exception to the rule and that you do see permanent growth.
Lisa

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
October 23 2006, 2:18 PM

And what is this proven research that Breast Gain Plus works that you speak of? You say there is research, and yet you do not back it up with any data or links, just like Ashley did. I'm not trying to start anything, but it's fairly hypocritical...

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
October 23 2006, 4:09 PM

girls-lets be right, if any of us have growth its somthing we want to shout from the roof tops, and let every one know, i think goober may have got carried away by saying bgp, is proven to last etc but all NBE products have a good sales patter attached to them, e.g 90% sucess rate.I mean for gods sake erdic guarantees its the only clinically proven breast enhancment other than breast implant-which simply is not true, and has been proven to not be true.
I agree bgp seem to have more negetive feed back than good, and can not comment on its effectivness as i have never used it-But give her a break if she is not a spammer (which i don't think she is) and she has grown-come on give her some encouragement, when i have had growth im extatic and when i hear of others growing im over the moon for them 2, so goober if you have grown,
WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! -lets keep teh moral going
P.s- Don't get 2 carried away with what NBE products "say they do" see what they actually do

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
October 23 2006, 4:09 PM

oops woober

Anonymous
(Login henriettahippo)
October 23 2006, 6:17 PM

Well said gingerd -

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
October 23 2006, 6:46 PM

I have to agree with Wild Flower and Lisa. Growth in one week? You are definitely the exception for BGP. Good luck and keep us posted.

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
October 24 2006, 6:05 AM

I've been on Breast Gain Plus for almost a week and I haven't experienced any growth, but I have had some mild pains in my breast. Perhaps that's a sign of growth stimulation? Let's hope so!

Congrats on your little growth spurt, though! It's encouraging to hear since I too am a BGP user. lol

Anonymous
(no login)
October 25 2006, 4:09 AM

i took fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam, and fennel for 4 months and my 34B's grew to 34C's 6 months later my boob are back down to 34B's and my boobs look deflated and i am going to get breast implants to correct what i have done to myself please ladies do not mess up your perfect natural breasts or get breast implants
love nina

Anonymous
(Login woober)
To miss monet
October 25 2006, 9:07 PM

Yeah that's how my breasts felt... mild pains for about a week. I have fullness but it seems that I have only gained roundness under my left breast and the growth on my right breast is more on top (chest area)hopefully this will even out. But the growth is not like half a cup size or anything... my breast are just a little more round. I have faith in BGP though...still very excited (this is the first NBE I have taken though so... we'll see.... keep u guys posted, also Miss Monet let me know if you get any results from BGP, thanks!
_ Good luck to all of you_

Woober

cazza
(no login)
help
October 25 2006, 9:52 PM

for all of you who have had sucess with herbs can you please tell me which ones, ill give anything a go im so small i hate it, please help i would be so grateful to know.

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
October 26 2006, 12:15 AM

cazza - please start by checking out the personal programs page and pictures.

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
To Woober
October 26 2006, 7:30 AM

Yeah, I've been a little distraught lately, though, since A LOT of people seem to hate BGP and how it didn't give them any results. I've been seriously considering switching to WonderUp or Bountiful Breast. But, then again, I already paid $100 for my 2 month supply, and I've heard from several girls that BGP sucks at giving you a refund sooo I think I just might stick it out with BGP. I'll see what happens after my 2 months; if I get no results then I'll switch over to another company. I have started a new birth control pill as well (which contains a higher dosage of estrogen than my last) so hopefully that will help in my breast development! We'll see! Smile

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
October 26 2006, 9:17 AM

to nina-i dont want to sound funny with you, but you did have growth with herbs did you stop?-
And when you say you are having implants to correct what you have done, im sorry but i think you would have had the boob job regardless, i can't imaging that herbs and massage can difigure you that much that it forces you to have surgery & you r the only person i have read is going to do somthing so drastic because of the effects of NBE

sorry

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
October 26 2006, 10:40 AM

I believe Nina just didn't take the herbs long enough for the growth to stay, to grow such a huge amount and then to stop after only four months means that you probably had a lot of swelling and maybe just bigger glands, all of which would have had to have the time to get replaced by fat which she just didn't give them.
I think it is a success story to grow that much in four months and I just think you need to take your herbs for another 2 months or so after gaining what you want to have gained, 1/2 inch of loss is normal because of swelling after stopping, so having a little extra before you stop isn't a bad idea.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
NBE IS NOT PERMANENT ???!!!## WHAT THE ???
October 28 2006 at 1:09 AM

dear girls, im here to tell you that my D's are still waiving in the breeze !!! just like fawn and prettysoulful i think !!!!! our gorgeous boobs are still there and I would do all this again if neccesary !!! it's all worth it !!!!! ive lost weight which i needed to do and my boobs are still there !!! SO GO FOR IT GIRLS AND NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!! its just a matter of working out whats right for you and be prepared to persevere !!!!!!! love you all jellyDeeeee..... jellyboobs

lasting effects
April 3 2006 at 2:24 PM Luna (no login)
Are the effects of BE pills lasting? I read that women must take them on and off in the following years to maintain results. I don't find that a very efficient "enhancement".

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: lasting effencts
April 3 2006, 8:04 PM

it varies. if you grow within the first 3 months its most likely going to be swelling which will go away within a few weeks. but the longer you stick with the program the great the chance that the tension from the swelling will encourage new cell growth that will be perminant. just like with the brava you mostly get swelling but over time the tension causes new tissue to grow to compensate for the tension.

also most of the NBE herbs actually are Galactogogues which mean that they help to enlarge your glands. that will temporary increase breast size but to 2 cupsizes and its harder to make growth from the glands perminant becuase the glands are in the way of fat. 80% of the breast is fat so its the fat that gives breasts its size. glands enlarge and start to removing the fat to make for room from the enlarged glands. it hard to store fat when the glands are fighting so hard to remove the fat thats is already in the way. so the only hope to keep the growth is to maintain tension (from glands) and slowly allow your glands to shrink back at a rate that will allow the tension to still encourage growth. this means you need alot of manipulation of your routine(timeing breaks, raising and lowersing herb dosages etc). alot of that would require a lot of blind guess work so its very hard to grow that way. usually women who grow with this way need be on NBE for quite a while ( 9 months - 2years).

its hard to tell which way we grow without knowing whats happenng with all the hormones in the body. other then the two exmples above the other way you can grow if you have elevated estrogen that causes fat to be stored. but elevated estogen will also cause fat to be deposited all over the body. the the presence of prolacin and progesterone will enourge fat to deposite fat mainly in the breast which is what we want. but its hard to say how herbs affect hormones exactly. so chances are you will grow from tension which is actually the easiest,and fastest way to grow with out having to worry about gaining weight all over.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
thank you SugarQ
April 3 2006, 10:04 PM

I often see maintenance recommended, but I wonder how many women are actually doing it long term.

Octombrie
(Login Octombrie)
EVE MEMBERS
thank you
April 4 2006, 3:16 AM

I wonder if breast pumps give permanent results, considering how much effort has to be put into things like brava.

permanent growth and break questions
August 20 2006 at 2:35 PM diannem (Login diannemc)
EVE MEMBERS

I have been on herbs for almost two years off and on...I have seen some growth but it seems like when I stop they shrink?
Has anyone been able to keep them? I am wondering if I will always have to take the herbs for them to stay? Is it safe to take them all the time or do you need to break from them..If so how long should you stay off them...
I have quit takin fenuqueek because of weight gain(IN THE WRONG PLACES)I started fennel...Does SP cause weight gain too? I had heard it did..

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: permanent growth and break questions
August 21 2006, 2:43 AM

I took Saw Palmetto for about five and a half months. I went from 104 to 115 pounds from just taking the Saw Palmetto alone. I didn't really see much of a breast increase either. So I would not take Saw Palmetto if you don't want to gain weight. I have been off the Saw Palmetto for about 22 days and I have not lost any of the weight.
You really gained weight from taking Fenugreek? I have been thinking about taking Fenugreek but if it really does cause weight gain then I will not take it. Did you have any breast size increase from taking Fenugreek? How long did you take Fenugreek and how much weight did you gain?
I don't really think any herb increases breast size permanently. Or does it? I bought a product called Natural Curves I went to the companies website and I called the customer service and asked if the results would be permanent and they said no. The only way the results would last with Natural Curves is to take the product every 3 or 4 months for a 2-3 week period. If the person who takes Natural Curves does not take Natural Curves every 3 or 4 months for a 2-3 week period the breast size would shrink back down to their normal breast size. I returned the product to the store and got store credit. The costumer service told me their is no herb or product on the market that will increase breast size forever and they told me the only permanent solution is breast implants.

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
August 21 2006, 2:09 PM

But breast implants aren't permanent. They need to be replaced every 10 years or so.

Does this mean that everyone taking herbs for NBE are wasting their time and money?

Will WU have the same effect? :-{

Love

=^_^= x

Anonymous
(Login diannemc)
EVE MEMBERS
August 22 2006, 2:00 PM

I think there are a few lucky ones and I guess I'm not one of them...I think I am stopping...I have one more bottle of wild yam and fennel so I am going to finish them...I have a whole large bottle of fenequeek from gnc someone can have if they just pay the shipping...it is still sealed and never been opened... I hate to throw it away...

Lisa 121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
August 22 2006, 2:09 PM

I know that for example Ambers sister kept her growth for 6 or more years. I took herbs and have been on breaks and did not lose substantial parts of my growth ever, I lost some fullness but my boobs were still way bigger than they had been before and I have heard of similar reports repeatedly. Some loss of perkiness and fullness is normal.
I believe that if you take herbs like Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Wild Yam etc. that cause boob growth for more than 4 months your chances are quite good that the growth that has taken place will stay, that is to say if you have grown. Some fullness can be water retention or simply swollen glands which isn't permanent and that you are likely to lose, so you are looking to actually have some boob growth, aching, tingles and itchiness are signs that your skin is stretching and that your boobs are growing and that they aren't just getting bigger from water retention.
SP can cause weight gain as can Fenugreek since this is an appetite stimulant, Fennel and Nettle root extract are alternatives, Fennel for the Fenugreek, Nettle for SP.

Good luck everyone and I hope that all of you keep all your boobie growth.
Lisa

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
August 22 2006, 3:15 PM

I appreciate your coments regarding taking the herbs forever, but when you want bigger boobs that much, you don't care if you have to take the product forever, if it works.
As you mentioned you have had growth,so why stop taking somthing you know is working?-
i have read some people took 18months before growth have a look at the different threads for other peoples experiences
Reading other peoples growth development, experiences etc, it seems to be different for each indervidual(wether growth stops/breast decrease/stay same)

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
August 22 2006, 4:19 PM

look, what gives breasts its size is fat. after our glands have matured and reached their adults size it doesnt grow except to enlarge or swell up to produce milk and this is usually temp. what makes breast size perminant is fat. so the fact that when we talk about NBE we are trying to store fat in the breasts. unlike other tissue that stops growing we can always increase fat. the only problem is that there is two ways we can increase our breast size with fat. one is the basically gain weight all over. our bodies with increase the breast size proportionatly but some people tend to gain more in the lower parts of the body more. the other way to gain fat in the breast is to play with hormones a bit so that the body will show a preference for storing fat in the breast. its possible you may gain 1-5 founds this way but that can easily be worked out. with just general weight gain you will probably have to gain 30 pounds to see a significant difference in breast size. So yes, its possible to have perminant breast growth. but of course with time or with weight gain and loss that size may fluctuate but NBE can remain fairly perminant. you dont have to take herbs for the rest of your life. but on the most part dont expect to send 2 months, grow a cupt or 2 and then expect gain or keep anything. it takes several several months being on a strict routine and even then growth is not guaranteed. you also may want to do a maintainance routine just to make sure you keep what ever you get.

Lisa 121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
August 24 2006, 1:50 PM

Hi SugarQ, it is good to see you are back and thanks for sharing your knowledge.
What you say makes a lot of sense and I thought I would report a bit of what has happened to me regarding weight loss and gain.
I lost quite a bit of weight about a month ago and with that a lot of my boobs, butt etc. as well. I was on a one month break from the herbs too but have started back up again now. I have been putting on weight again too but the funny and good thing is that I seem to be putting it on much faster in the boobs than in my butt and thighs for example. My boobs have been sore and I have been having growing pains as well and have gained the 2 cm I lost in my boobs back since, I am just in the luteal phase so I have to see how much of the swelling will go down after I get my days but just now I am hopeful that this is working and that most of it will stay. I am happy anyway that even though I am still thinner than before and still need to put weight back on all over I at least have the boobs back that I lost due to the weight drop.
So, the Fenugreek does seem to help my body store the fat in my boobs more than in other parts and makes them grow, that at least is what I gather from what you said SugarQ.
Happy growing everyone,
Lisa

Amber
(Login Amber.)
August 25 2006, 8:10 PM

Hello Lisa. Yes in the case of my sister it will be 7 years in November. That's no guarantee that anyone else would have the same experience though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon