Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Latavi

Latavi anyone?
August 3 2005 at 2:52 PM Mia (no login)

I heard an advertisement on the radio about this stuff adding 2 cup sizes in 4-6 weeks. Anyone have the insider info?

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Latavi anyone?
August 3 2005, 3:34 PM

Latavi were expensive and didn't last long. If you go to their website the site has gone now and the domain is being offered for sale. If you heard it being advertised on the radio recently perhaps another company has taken it over. Is it still expensive? It used to have typical ingrediemts but was much more expensive than similar brands and that's why it went out of business. If it's been taken over by someone else I expect it won't last long this time either, unless the price has been reduced.

Mia
(no login)
Tampa 93.3 FM Yesterday
August 3 2005, 3:50 PM

I heard it on the radio twice just yesterday actually, in Tampa Florida 93.3 FM. They gave the phone number 888-340-7078, which I wasn't going to call without researching first...

Sharon
(no login)
Re: Tampa 93.3 FM Yesterday
August 3 2005, 6:33 PM

If they are talking about adding 2 cup sizes in 4-6 weeks I would avoid them completely. No reputable company would make wild claims like that (unless it was 4-6 months and you mistook months for weeks, that at least would be possible. Don't even dream about 2 cup sizes in 4-6 weeks). I hope you're not tempted to phone them, but if you are ask them for their web address and ask them what happened to their old site.

Melody
(Login Melody_of_Dismay)
August 5 2005, 10:44 PM

Hi Mia, it is true that Latavi's website is gone, and their domain name is for sale. This product and others are on a discontinued natural breast enlargement products and URLs list. I actually edit this list, so if anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know! Smile I would not buy Latavi if their domain name is for sale. Also, I remember that their website did not list the ingredients.

Cya!
~Melody~

Susie
(no login)
August 6 2005, 4:02 PM

I've heard their radio ads and seen their print ads too, but when I managed to find out the ingredients it all seemed a bit strange to me.

Here are the ingredients: wild yam, ginseng, black cohosh, aloe vera, chamomile, vitamin e.

atavi
November 17 2005 at 7:28 PM Stacy B (no login)
Hey ladies I just heard a commerical on the radio about latavi causing an increase by 1-2 cup sizes. When I called the people, they said that I should see results in only 2 weeks. They also said that latavi was designed to work long term so I wouldn't have to use it for the rest of my life. This sounds like a good product so has anyone used it and seen results?

Jennelle
(no login)
Re: latavi
November 17 2005, 8:01 PM

Latavi has been mentioned in this forum before. I think the consensus was that there are similar products that cost a lot less. If you click on "return to index" and then on "search" at the top of the page you can see the previous messages on this subject.

Anonymous
(no login)
November 17 2005, 8:32 PM

what were the products that were similar to latavi and did they work?

SugarQ
(no login)
November 17 2005, 9:39 PM

I think Latavi is the same to breast Success or at least that is what keeps poping up when i google for it. can you give me a site that has the lativa that you are refering to? weither or not it works. well you can do a forum search on this forum, and see what you come up with. but you may have to try and seach under the other brand names that product goes by to get the best results. becareful when you listen to advertisments and their claims they can falsifly information a bit to make things more attractive.

sweetpea
(no login)
November 18 2005, 6:23 AM

i bought latavi off the radio. i havent been too consistent with it but when i am i do notice a difference. it makes them fuller and firmer, maybe a little bigger but definately not cup sizes. you do see a difference after 2 weeks, but nothing to big. i also take fenugreek and SP, and the pills that came with the latavi which contain wild yam. i havent been measuring or anything but i have noticed a difference, and so has my bf =) ive only gone through one months supply so far

SugarQ
(no login)
November 18 2005, 6:45 AM

sweetpea, do you know a site that offers latavi or have a list of all the herbs and their amounts?

sweetpea
(no login)
November 18 2005, 5:37 PM

no, they dont have a website but i have the ingredients on the bottle of the cream and the herbal supplement if u wanted to know.

SugarQ
(no login)
November 18 2005, 5:41 PM

yes please

sweetpea
(no login)
November 18 2005, 5:43 PM

the cream containsSadit doesnt say the amt)
purified water, wild yam extract,chamommile extract,siberian ginseng extract, tocopheryl acetate, niacin, lecithin, carbomer, thiethanolamine, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, d and c red no. 28

and the capsules:
proprietary blend : 500g
wild yam extract 20%
chamomile extract, alovera extract, ginseng extract, band black cohosh extract

Jennelle
(no login)
November 19 2005, 7:43 AM

These days it seems very odd for someone not to have a website.

Stacy B
(no login)
November 19 2005, 8:37 AM

What I found odd was that they had a phone number for you to contact them. Most of these websites have no one behind them to provide customer service. I haven't called them back though b/c I don't plan to buy their product until I hear from enought people that it works.

Bradley
(Login bluethamesriver)
they have one
November 19 2005, 7:50 PM

it looks thge owner is trying sell the site. I found one link where it compares this product to one other. Based on what I have read I would not use this product.

Bradley

Beryl
(no login )
Re: Latavi
November 20 2005, 3:13 PM

Latavi isn't the same as Breast Success or Perfect C breast enhancement, or the other names that product uses. It's a different formula entirely. Latavi seems mainly based on wild yam and black cohosh.

Latavi
February 6 2006 at 7:53 PM Amanda (no login)
I have been hearing the latavi commercials constantly on the radio lately. I have tried bloussant before. (No changes) Now I am trying this Latavi gel. Has anyone used this stuff? I paid 104.90 for one months supply. I hope I didn't get ripped off. I really hope this stuff will work for me this time.

sweetpea
(no login)
February 6 2006, 8:06 PM

ive bought it but i know that one months supply wont be enough.

Anonymous
(no login)
February 6 2006, 8:09 PM

104.90 for one months supply ???

Amanda
(no login)
February 6 2006, 8:16 PM

Do you know what ingredients are in Latavi?

SugarQ
(no login)
February 6 2006, 8:22 PM

amanda,rightnow not too many women have had too many good stuff to say about latavi but who knows. right now there is no latavi site which is very interesting about a site selling pills. they used to have one but its not up and running anymore which is not a good sign usually the products without sites are the ones that are the quickest to be involved in scams or they are forced to shut down for some reason. anyways there are a few threads to you search through with some interesting discussions you can check out. the latest one is called "WOW" where 1 woman claimed to grow 2 cups in 2 months but most members who responded to this post believe the woman is a spammer but there is some hope that maybe she wasnt and if thats the case then make latavi will work for you.

personally i dont buy commerical NBE products (prearranged formulas or a pill or product with a mixture of different herbs). 1 because there is no proof that they work. 2 they get mixed reviews that cant be trusted on forums. 3 so many companies are involved in scams, use fake before and after pictures or dont honor their guarantees. im so sorry you didnt come to this forum before you bought bloussant cause we probably could have saves you some money and point you in a better direction. hopefully latavi works out for you but if not dont be discuraged. there are many other stuff you can try. but i would say if this product doesnt work you can think about other methods other then commerical pills and creams. usually they are so simular so if you tried one you can say you tried them all.

Jennelle
(no login)
February 6 2006, 9:12 PM

Latavi is not generally regarded as a good choice because you can get other products with the same ingredients and pay a lot less.

chica
(no login)
latavi
February 27 2006, 9:38 PM

well i heard it on the radio as well and i ordered it and payed 73 dollars for it, and its been 2 weeks and i still havent got it yet. im think that i just got ripped off, and there is no number to call either.

SugarQ
(no login)
February 28 2006, 12:15 AM

chica im sorry to hear that. another woman had a simular problem check the bottom of the previous threads. someone gave a number for latavi. check it out.

Tash
(no login)
verydissapointed
June 1 2006, 2:14 AM

I have been taking latavi for about 3 months now and it cost over 200 bucks, needles to say me and my fiance are very dissapointed. I want my money back...

holly
(no login)
June 1 2006, 10:59 PM

I think i got ripped off too, they are directly debiting my account and it has been 3 weeks and i have not received anything yet! anybody have any info on this shoreline company?

holly
(no login)
latavi
June 1 2006, 11:22 PM

Hey does anyone have any information on how to get a hold of these people... they are debiting my checking account on 2 different occasions and i never received the product! I have no phone number and I cant find this Shoreline company anywhere..please let me know
Thanks

cindy
(no login)
laviti ph #
June 3 2006, 5:27 PM

just ordered latavi, they gave me this ph # for cust service 1-866-563-1249
the original ph # i called was 1-800-846-7093

i think from all i've read ,i'm going to cancel my order. sounds like it doesn't work. good luck

edzia
(no login)
June 5 2006, 11:23 PM

I paid for mine $59 for the month, i came in one week.

cindy
(no login)
sorry
June 6 2006, 1:39 AM

i'm not sure why everyone seems to have paid a different price?

jenny
(no login)
i have latavi... n its helping
September 1 2006, 7:32 PM

as i was reading this i dont know i puirchased latavi about a month ago and well my boyfriend has seen some change... now i had read that you only use the gel or something well i dont know they didnt ask me for how long i wanted to try it they asked me how many cup sizes i wanted to upgrade to and well my point is that they sent me the pills and the gel. I dont know why you are only using the gel i dont think that alone helps and also you have to use to gel morning and night and drink the pills in the evning everyday its like birthcontrol pills u cant miss 1 day and you can't make it up by taking double the next day.....

and for the girl who purshased it and never recieved it well lets just say that you have to get on their case for them to send it out quickl. yes i kno its about 2 months late that i write this but hey it serves for future reference.... ok well hope i was helpful to those in need of info thank you n wish you luck

Kat
(no login)
I am trying Latavi
November 3 2006, 7:12 PM

Two weeks ago I ordered a free ftial of Latavi. It was supposed to be a free two week trial, and instead the sent me a month's supply! :-) I received the product in less than a week, and I have now been useing it for 6 days. . .A friend of mine who hadn't seen me in a week said that they could notice a difrence, yeasterday, on day 5! I personally, could see a difference by day 3. . .not a cup size or anythig, but they filled up, and a bra that was had a big gap at the top now only has a small space at the the inside corners!

I have tryied brest gain plus before and it took 2 weeks to see the same results. . .I tool it for 2months and discontinued use because of the price. I called to inquire about Latavi, and origanally it was $89 a bottle, when I informed the woman that it was too much money right now and I would have to think about it, my call was transfered and I received a free months supply, and every three months they are going to re ship a three months supply, and recharge my for only $150! Much cheeper than brest gain plus, which is supposed to be really good. . .

It is too early to say weather or not I will gain 2 cup sizes or not, I am a 34B, and a D sounds rediculous for a 110lb 5'3 person, but I would love a 34C. . . . It says that you won't gain anything too big for your body, not that I owuld honestly mind. . . .the only draw back soo far is that my brests are tinder.

work ther
(no login)
dont be fooled
November 4 2006, 5:11 PM

i worked at the company that sells this stuff and ladies dont be fooled, this stuff does not work. the only thing they wont you to do is join a club memberships. this is how they make there money. the company that sells it is located in windam maine and there direct number is 207 893 2718 hit ext 4 for the sales floor. cumstomer services is a joke. the name of the company is concurrance. the owner name is robert ( I WILL POST COMPLETE NAME AND ADRRES SOON). the latavi's corprate name is shoreline and its located in portlans maine. if u want to try this product dont pay for it. like the last post said ask to be transferred to the 2 week free dept( PAY SHIPPING CHARGES). BUT BE AWARE THIS IS WHERE THEY WILL PRESSURE U TO TAKE THE CLUBS HARD. IF U DONT TAKE THEM THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE U HANG UP SO THEY DONT HAVE GIVE U THE TWOO WEEKS FOR FREE. IF U TAKE THE CLUBS ITS 8.95 MONTH TO YOUR CARD EVERY MONTH AND U HAVE A HARD TIME CANCELLING THEM. you dont have to take those clubs just pataince and keep telling them no. WHAT THEY WILL DO AND U HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT IS ACCEPTED AUTOMATIC SHIPMENT OF 3 MOS. AND THERE IS NO MONEY BACK GURANTEE WITH IT SO BEAWARE LADIES DONT BE FOOLED....BOOBS DONT COME IN A JAR

work there
(no login)
November 7 2006, 4:04 PM

do you your self a favor and please research this company from bosbbb.org. the name of the company is concurrence and located in widham maine. they have a negetive report. dont refund money charge for products never sent and auto ships and club memberships. please ladies dojnt be fooled and please spread the word. this comp[any is a bad company to do business with. the name they give u is shoreline pharm. but the real name is concurrence LLC

leann
(no login)
December 22 2006, 10:53 PM

i want to cancel my order but they wont let me what do i do?????????????????????

Anonymous
(Login chocmorsel)
December 24 2006, 2:57 PM

Keep trying. Good luck, and next time do your research before buying commercial products. Been there done that lost money.

Happy boobie journey!!

Rory
(no login)
It works!
January 21 2007, 12:36 AM

I have been using Latavi for roughly a month. I noticed results within the first week. I breastfed my son, and since then, my breasts have never been the same. Since using Latavi, my chest is perkier, much firmer, and I have grown a full cup size. I'm sure everyone will have different results, but it has really worked for me so far!

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Latavi worked 4 me
January 21 2007, 5:51 PM

Last year I heard a radio ad for a free 2 week sample of latavi, so I called and ordered it wasn't really in to breast enhancement the just though free trial why not. As someone else said they sent me a 1 month supply instead. I noticed fullness within 2 weeks and I must say skiiped dosages some days and didn't even do massages. By the end of the month my breast were definately fuller. When my supply ran out I just stop taking it no maintanance doses, massages or anything. Needless to say I lost most all of my growth except maybe 3/4 inch. But I couldn't expect other wise being that I just stopped "Cold Turkey". But I can't deny it did work for me. I would probaly have given it another try had I not found this forum.

Tiffany
(no login)
you really should try it
February 12 2007, 9:49 PM

I disagree with most of what these people are saying. I found that the sales representative I spoke with was very polite. When they told me the price of a one month was 89.95 and I couldn't afford it they actually got authorization to sell it to me for 59.95. I was a little skeptical and they did offer to get me a month for free. They transferred me to someone else who told me I only had to pay for the shipping which was like 6.00. They also told me I had three weeks to call and cancel otherwise they would ship me 3 more months for like 49.00 a month which equals about 150.00 give or take. They did offer me some other stuff that were like 30 day free offers and I took a few of them but will call to cancel (they actually gave me the cancel numbers so I really don't have to wait to get them in the mail!) It took awhile to go through the offers but hey I'll deal with that if they are going to give me a month for free. It's kinda like when you're trying to order something online and you have to go through a million offers from other companies but there was only a few instead of a million like online. I actually called their Customer Service Department and they were very nice and knew a lot about the product. I called the day I received my free month and they cancelled me out so I don't even have to get the 3 month supply. They did try to get me to keep it but they were not rude about it at all and it was pretty much stress free. And they said if I decided to reorder that I get a discount so it'll only be like 50.00 a month. I guess this company has been selling it for like 7 years or something so I can't think that they are a scam, otherwise they wouldn't still be in business. I've been using the gel and pills (which the pills actually came free with my gel) and I've noticed a little difference. My breasts are a little sore and tender but I guess that's normal. I've definately filled my bra out and it's only been about 3 weeks. I know that it is different with women because my friend used it too and she saw a difference a lot sooner than me and went up a whole cup size in like 2 1/2 months. I don't know believe what you will but my experience with this company was pretty great and I have no complaints.

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 13 2007, 7:47 AM

Latavi is not worth the price of $50 a month, let alone the $90 they originally wanted from you.

D
(no login)
It's working for me!
February 15 2007, 7:24 PM

I just started using latavi on January 31,the day I received it. And honestley all jokes aside I will put that on anything. Latavi is definatley working for me. Now I'm 23 years old with two kids both of who were breast fead. Now I'm a very petite person and well my breast are naturally small, but when I had my son they got soooooo big. But after I finished breast feeding its like I was left with nothing its like i had saggy breasts with no breasts and it really discusted me. So I heard latavia on the radio and ordered and like said before I can put it on everything that it works. I really noticed a diffrence in a matter of days I think it was about three days I noticed a diffrence. Now keep in mind that just because something works for one person doens't mean that it will work on you.

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 16 2007, 10:05 AM

You may be missing the point. Nobody has said that Latavi doesn't ever work. What they have said is that it's an average to poor product with an expensive price tag (although it seems that if you won't pay the $90 they'll let you have it for less - sounds like some kind of dutch auction).

Sabrina

Concerned Bystander
(no login)
Latavi Website
February 27 2007, 8:31 PM

Someone mentioned they do not have a website: http://www.latavionline.com/

Seems to me that its worth trying the "free sample" if you can get through all the promotions. Course, I've never tried the product. I just hear it spammed on the radio all day, and I thought I'd look into it.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
You should try this
February 28 2007, 3:34 AM

Call the customer service number....... tell them you want to try the product itself,the free trial.Dont bother with the call center because they fill you up with a bunch of bullsh** and try and sell you stuff you dont want.
Just ask for the month free trial. It costs you $5.95 for shipping.... but IT IS WORTH A SHOT

1-866-563-1249

I KNOW it works......but thats for me. It may or may NOT work for you, but for $5.95, isnt it worth a shot?

Jenn
(no login)
Here's the number I just heard on the radio...
February 28 2007, 3:48 AM

I thought it sounded like a good deal, but I wanted to check it out to see if they are legit... the number they gave for free trial for their experimental latavi cream is 1-800-867-0641. Good luck ladies! Also, I was looking for a suggestion... one of my breasts is subtly lower than the other. Anyone know o a way to even them out... also hoping to push them closer together. I don't want to wear a push-up bra, but I'll try any meds or creams or whatever... as long as you have proof that it works and is safe. Thanks!

Heather
(no login)
It seems to be working for me to
February 28 2007, 7:55 PM

I got my one month trial pack for only the price of shipping, $6. It's only been about three weeks and I've already reordered more, I saw subtle result immediately. My breasts are fuller and softer. It definately seems to be working, but I would definately talk to them and see what kinda deal you can work out

J.J.
(no login)
February 28 2007, 8:46 PM

I'm not sure if it's worth a shot. Don't you end up paying the expensive price when you re-order? In the long run it doesn't seem like a good deal.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
Hey J.J.
February 28 2007, 9:13 PM

Do yourself a favor....... calculate how much you spend on herbs per month. Then subtract the difference from what latavi costs. If you spend less on whole ,single herbs,and get results,then stay that way.
Latavi is NOT for everyone. I have even levels of hormones,so the Latavi works for me. I am on it now,and like the lady before you said, I feel plumper,softer,and fuller.But thats me. You try it for $6, if you dont like it, cancel.That is totally up to you. If you think it is a waste of money, then for you, it probably is, and you probably have psyced yourself up into NOT getting it anyhow.
Just my thoughts

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
Oh yeah and....
February 28 2007, 9:26 PM

When I totalled up all my herbs verses Latavi for me, I saved way over 20 bucks a month. But Latavi works for me, even the low doses. Its the GEL I swear it is.

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Carol Ann
March 1 2007, 12:53 AM

I agree with you because I tried the trial of latavi last year, and got excellent results, they sent me a 1 month trial but was supposed to be 2 weeks. Yippee. I noticed results in a little over a week. But I would recommend to stay on it probaly a day or 2 a week for a few months after reaching your desired size, so u won't make my mistake. I stopped when I ran out as It really was just an experiment, needless to say I lost all of my growth. I'm going to give herbs a try for a few more months, if that doesn't work I'm ging to actually dedicate to latavi because I know it works for me.

Corinne
(no login)
March 1 2007, 7:13 AM

I tried latavi for 4 months and it didn't do anything for me. I can cope with that, but the real bummer is that now I realise how expensive it is. I could have bought many other similar products for half the price.

Carol ann
(Login Chefette)
Honey....
March 5 2007, 3:37 PM

Latavi is really great for women who have even levels or shall I say , correct amounts of hormones. I hope I am making sense here... I mean, if your not dominant in ANY hormones. Like, my levels of estrogen and progestorone are where they should be. That means I need to boost the estrogen in order for the growth to start. So, the low doses in Latavi actually work for me.
If you are dominant in one or the other, then you need to use something else. I have had a partial hysterectomy.... I still have ovaries that produce eggs... I just dont get pregnant!!! Or bleed. I had my dr check my levels and she says I am just fine. That is why I went BACK to latavi.
One way to tell if there is a problem is if you bleed heavily, or suffer from PMS. I would suggest that every woman have their levels checked, not only for NBE, but to make sure that you are somewhere in the normal range on your hormones. An imbalance can cause OTHER problems as well. Like cancers and such. Your body actually fights to correct itself, because we humans can do that, but sometimes we need an extra push. The doctor can explain all thta to you alot better than I. I just understand what she told me, and am doing what works for me.
SOrry so long, but just thought you all should know.
Also, I ramp up on Latavi. I take 2 pills in the am, 2 in the evening,when I massage.

AMP
(no login)
HOPELESS
March 23 2007, 4:59 PM

I too have tried what feels like a million products, i seriously look at myself sometimes and I feel like a boy or something. I dont even have a full A cup, its so embarressing. Nothing has ever worked for me, and I honestly think that implants are like the only way to go... and i was reading all that stuff about free trial, that is one huge LIE. I called latavi after I heard a commercial and they were like okay so your free month trial will cost you $59.99, Im like that isnt exactly free. She was giving me the run around, Latavi's customer service is really rude too. I work in retail, and those people just give you the run around. I give up, these special "pills" will never work Sad

Stella
(no login)
March 24 2007, 2:01 PM

I tried latavi back in 2005. I did get moderate results from it, so I can verify it does work, even if only moderately in my own case.

Yes it works, but I'm still looking for breast growth!

Latavi
March 6 2006 at 8:04 PM kate (Login kdjags)
I ordered some Latavi on Friday at the number 1-800-850-4102. I was reading the posts on here just now, and some of you list different numbers. Maybe there are multiple... is that normal? Maybe for different time zones? I don't know.

Of course I am very doubtful that anything will happen. I am a 34 A or B right now. But, it's worth a shot. Plus, I didn't pay full price. I kept the lady on the phone saying how I couldn't really afford it and she gave me a one month supply for $40. So what is $40 in the long run, if it works or not?

I'm going to take pictures when it arrives, and then about every week.

Are we allowed to post pictures here? Of breasts?

I would love some feedback on Latavi. I searched this post and I had a hard time finding people who have tried the actual product... with or without results.

Anyways, I'll be back.

Jamerai
(Login Jamerai)
EVE MEMBERS
Latavi
March 6 2006, 8:13 PM

I am starting Latavi tomorrow. I am asking about the same things as you. If you are just doing to gel and pills it will be something to see the difference if i can take on some other things like lifestyle changes and added ingredients. Good Luck! and if you don't join in my thread... check beck for results, I will be checking with you also.
Jam

kate
(no login)
One more thing...
March 6 2006, 8:22 PM

When I ordered Latavi on Friday the lady gave me a website name. I couldn't write it down because I was driving, but I asked her if it would be listed in my product box. She said yes. I just tried calling the number though to ask for the website and the lady said they don't have one. I'm confused. Ahh, oh well. Guess I'll have to check when the box comes.

Good luck to you Jam! We should have a contest!

SugarQ
(no login)
March 6 2006, 9:50 PM

kate there are a few threads about it and i know of at least 2 people who have tried it(i cant remeber who though sorry). i dont know anyone who has had success with this product. there is a thread where some women claims she few from a B to a DD with latavi. she seems to be a spammer though but you can check out that thread for youself. since we accused her of behing a spammer that lady hasnt been back or at least she hasnt been back using that same user name. but hopefully you will grow and please keep us posted. you can post pics but i think you have to send them to Eve and she will post them for you. good luck

Jess
(no login)
I have tried it!
March 7 2006, 8:29 PM

I have tried it, It worked the 1st week for me My breast swelled up and got really firm almost painfully firm. Then they died down and never came back up!?!
Im now on Greenbush BE and its working for me so Im sticking to it. Im a size small 32 A and very saggy from BFing. Good luck to you hope you have better luck then I did. Would love to see progress pictures where are they?

SugarQ
(no login)
March 7 2006, 8:59 PM

jess, check the resource section. there are some pics there of christina and steph. also there is lilsx and angela. on flat2fab lucille has some NBE pics.

Anonymous
(no login)
I tried it and loved it
May 26 2006, 1:23 PM

But you have to keep using it at least once or twice a week to keep what you have gained. I went from 34 A to a 34 C in 6 weeks.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
May 26 2006, 3:20 PM

Anon, dont come here with your nonsense that this product worked for you. i bet you are the same person that posted before under ANON in another thread. register, give yourself a real name. make it possible for us to track you down to make sure you are not a con. (oh wait, lol if you are a scammer you post as an anon to prevent that right?) try to participate in other topics besides latavi. that would make you more credible. this forum is full of women who are experts at picking out spammers. you didnt even try hard and we already know to watch out for you. latavi is a joke product which makes you a crook if you try to sell your products here.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
May 26 2006, 3:21 PM

PS if see anymore of your posts or anything that resembles your style im going to post after it.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
I agree with SugarQ
May 26 2006, 3:32 PM

Anon. if your being up front and honest with us, then give yourself a name. What are you hidden???? Everyone one here has a name, thats how it works!!!! Otherwise don't waste our time and space on this forum!!!!!! GOOD CALL SugarQ!!!!!

Starting Latavi Today
March 14 2006 at 5:47 PM kate (no login)
so today i finally got my latavi. there is a cream to use twice daily and 2 pills to take after dinner. im going to take my starting pictures today and then ill take them once a week on tuesdays. or, should i take them every other week? or once a month? im not sure.

the ingredients in the pills are:
wild yam
chamomile
ginsing
black cohosh

the ingredients in the cream are:
water
wild yam
chamomile
burdock
black cohosh
ginseng
and then some other things i dont think matter

ps- im going to keep my pictures on my computer, but if i get results ill post them here.

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
Good Luck
March 14 2006, 10:41 PM

I wish you better luck then what I had. My breast got really after the 1st week hard almost like a ball inside of them then they went down to nothing?

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

cyndi
(no login)
pills?
March 23 2006, 3:29 AM

I got my latavi couple of days ago and i called the customer service about the pills that came with the cream. They told me that I didn't have to take the pills and that the cream does all the work, so but now i'm confused. Are we supposed to take them or not? Please let me know. Thanks

Sandra
(no login)
Re: pills?
March 28 2006, 7:41 AM

I used latavi in the past and I had the feeling then that the gel was doing all the work, so it wouldn't surprise me if they're saying that.

I see the formula has been changed and burdock root as been added since I used it.

I GIVE LATAVI CUSTOMER SERVICE AN F-
March 22 2007 at 10:18 PM Sofia (Login janeiro21)
I was on this forum for hours yesterday AFTER I purchased my "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" package of Latavi. Therefore, I don't know what my results will be, but I do know that all you ladies should be aware of the appalling service I was given when I called today.

First off, I ordered this over the phone, and the girl I spoke to was so scripted that I had no chance of interuppting her. She also tried upselling me by knocking $25 off the 3 bottles/mo., but I went with the Buy 2 Get 1, ending with a bill of $199.90.

I felt uneasy about it all for some reason. I did some research online (this forum being part of that research). I also went on their official website and saw that they were selling the same package I just bought (Buy 2 Get 1) for $59 a bottle instead of the $89 I paid!! But what really confused me was that on the website it said that the total was the same that I paid. Isn't 60 x 2 = 120? Shouldn't it then have read buy 3 get 0 free??

I called customer service today and spoke to a girl named Jennifer. I explained to her the situation. What a b-word she turned out to be. She was snappy, and I swear was intentionally confusing me by bringing up things that were totally irrelevant. So anyway by the end of the convo I asked for her name and that I would like to speak to her manager, the funny part is that when she put me on hold she forgot to hit mute. She was cursing up a storm!! (I of course let the manager know that.)

I was really really mad at this point. So I called the sales #, made up a name, and acted as sugary sweet as I can. The first guy I spoke to was John. When I brought up the price difference concern, he stuttered over his words, but as I kept proving my point, he ended with "Call us when you're ready" and hung up on me.

I called right back and spoke to a guy named Justin. I gave him the same scenario and he immediately said "We can match that." I froze. Why the hell am I getting so much grief if all they had to do was match the price??

My point is that there are a ton of products out there identical to Latavi. I made an impulsive mistake by going with this brand, don't do the same! Spend less money and please don't subject yourself to this awful service.

I forgot to mention that shipping costs for phone purchases is $19.95, when online it's $7.99. I asked Jennifer why and she said that she has no idea where the site is based so they may be closer to me. THEY ARE BOTH IN MAINE. 4 states up from me.

On a happier note, if I do see results, I will be back Smile

Anonymous
(Login Sarabell239)
awful!
March 22 2007, 10:29 PM

That kind of service makes me so mad! Hope the product works better than their service, hope you find a way around buying from the company.

kat
(Login BObabe)
I GIVE LATAVI CUSTOMER SERVICE AN F-
March 22 2007, 10:34 PM

Holy rigamarole, batman! Nothing like a runaround to make you stressed off the get-go!

I had a peek at their website (I'm unfamiliar with this company) and was unable to find an actual ingredient list. When you receive the product, would you mind posting the ingredients and amounts of each, here? It will give us something to go by as to how balanced the formula is. Perhaps we could offer recommendations from there?

Try not to get to stressed about it. Stress=poor boobie boosting!

Happy thoughts and keep us posted!

kat

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: I GIVE LATAVI CUSTOMER SERVICE AN F-
March 23 2007, 12:55 AM

Latavi is a ****ty product that didn't get any positive feedback here, if I were you I'd check out about the doses and take a double. And the company is one of the worst and most corrupted scams.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
I currently am using Latavi
March 23 2007, 1:55 AM

pills:

SP 50 mg
Dong quai root 50 mg
wild yam root extract 110 mg
Damiana leaf 280 mg
blessed thistle 20 mg
black cohash root 50 mg
red clover 50 mg
silica dioxide 4 mg

gel:
Purified water,wild yam extract,chamomile extract,burdock root extract,black cohash root extract,siberian ginsing extract, and alcohol.

I have been on Latavi for 6 weeks now with really happy results...again!! I lost some weight, lost boobage,and needed a lift. This stuff has made my boobs lift higher, more perky,and are rounding out. A few girls from another forum,who are on this forum as well knows that I am telling the absolute truth.
As for customer service, yeah it can suck. If you call back again, talk to Tai. She is the only one I will deal with. And she is GOOD! I only paid $164 for mine. Dont blame you for debating them charges either.
I take 2 latavi in the morning, massage....2 latavi in the evening , massage....and I am quite happy with it. Because the doses are so low, is why I ramped up. Also, its more the gel, I believe, than anything else. I would swear by the gel. If I could only get the gel, I would.
Keep us posted. Take pics for yourself.....you dont have to post them here.

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
March 23 2007, 3:20 AM

I will vouche for Carol Ann when she says that Latavi has worked for her.I have seen her pictures.This has been said repeatedly on this forum since Ive been here,that WHAT WORKS FOR SOME MAY NOT WORK FOR OTHERS.Just because customer service sucks, doesnt mean that the product sucks as well.I know that some other girls have tried Latavi for awhile and it has NOT worked for them.But there are those have used Latavi and it HAS worked for them.

~~ HAPPY GROWING CAROL ANN~~

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
March 23 2007, 3:30 AM

THANK YOU MK!!! Girl, you know, it's hard to find something that works well for ya and when ya do, its even harder seeing people bash it. If it doesnt work for them, it may work for someone else.
NBE is not a one size fit all.

Jan
(no login)
March 23 2007, 10:03 AM

Latavi are despicable. I just tried to get my $100 back - I can't even believe I paid that much now - and they were very rude, eventually telling me to clear off. The woman said I was past my 30 day risk free guarantee and I said I couldn't be because I still had some pills left. Then she told me the trial date begins on the day they ship the order, not the day you receive it! How's that for customer service? I also asked her about a $100 gift card I was promised but never got, and she said maybe it wasn't made clear but they are sent out as a reward if you send them before and after pics. I think they just make things up as they go along.

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
March 23 2007, 12:49 PM

While it is unfortunate that Latavi seems to have poor costumer service, there are some who have had success with it. I have seen Carol Ann's results and can also vouch for her. She is well on her way to D's. It is amazing to watch her progress in such a short time. The Latavi really works for her.

As it has always been said, you have to find what works right for you.

Angela
(Login AngelaHulagirl)
EVE MEMBERS
March 23 2007, 3:37 PM

I can vouch for Carol Ann as well. I have see her pictures and she is definitely growing. As a matter of fact she has encouraged me with her growth that I have started back up with a program. As has been said a kazillion times here....What works for some does not work for all. It's unfortunate to have service like that but as with all companies you will get some workers who are jsut there for their little $ an hour. You can't blame a whole company for a few people.

Angela

Anonymous
(Login mari_lyn)
March 23 2007, 4:51 PM

Carol Ann do you have your pics posted on this forum? I have thought about getting latavi.

AMP
(no login)
HOPELESS
March 23 2007, 8:26 PM

I too have tried what feels like a million products, i seriously look at myself sometimes and I feel like a boy or something. I dont even have a full A cup, its so embarressing. Nothing has ever worked for me, and I honestly think that implants are like the only way to go... and i was reading all that stuff about free trial, that is one huge LIE. I called latavi after I heard a commercial and they were like okay so your free month trial will cost you $59.99, Im like that isnt exactly free. She was giving me the run around, Latavi's customer service is really rude too. I work in retail, and those people just give you the run around. I give up, these special "pills" will never work Sad

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 23 2007, 10:26 PM

AMP, it sounds to me like didn't do NBE the right way. Did you get informed, did you do research? It's a known fact that most comemrcial pills are too weak to work for the vast majority of people, which ones did you use? Did you ever try a self devised routine?

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
Mari Lyn
March 23 2007, 10:55 PM

No hon, I have not posted my pics....and when I do get to where I wanna be, I will be more than HAPPY to post my pics for you all to see. Right now I am just doing it for my girls over at the other forum because I came under such scrutint last time I even MENTIONED Latavi. SO, hold tight and gimme a couple months.

Anonymous
(Login mari_lyn)
March 24 2007, 5:04 PM

Which other forum are you at? I would like to find more info on Latavi, bt it all seems very negative here.

Annonomous
(no login)
March 24 2007, 6:24 PM

its not that NBE Formulas are weeker at all, most are very good for NBE the key is to find the right person for each product. The main advantage to using individual herbs has always been to cut down on the overall cost of breast enhancement. I think you have been misinformed about NBE formulas. Every product has its worth for the right customer.

Anonymous
(Login mari_lyn)
March 27 2007, 1:05 AM

Is there a forum anywhere that supports Latavi at all? I want to gain more info before I spend a lot, but I am having a hard time finding a forum that has anyone who has tried it or talks about it.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 27 2007, 9:58 AM

Why you would even try Latavi? There are many cheeper and apparently better choices out there.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
March 27 2007, 3:40 PM

I use Latavi.... it costs me $164 every 3 months.And it does work for me, but I can NOT say it will for anybody else. UMMMM when I was doing whole herbs, I would spend close to if not more than what the latavi costs me, and everything I need is in it. And I didnt even have a gel. I was using wild yam cream.SO.....there are many factors why I use it.
Marilyn, there isn't a forum for the Latavi that I am aware of. The forum I am talking about is just a group of us girls that kinda do what we do here, only we don't bash one another. And we talk about other stuff, not just NBE! We are internet girlfriends who support one another and care for one another. We talk about more personal stuff than BOOBs.......

Reserach the ingreidence and such.... OH and by the way, as I was looking around on the net, I came across another product, that I would like to let the gals know about . I am NOT spamming here, just that there is something else out there as well.....don't know too much about it, but I will keep researching. Here is that website.

http://www.zubena.com/

Good luck to all.

Alison
(Login Alison.)
March 30 2007, 9:37 PM

The ingredients of the latavi pills seems to have undergone a drastic change. It now Dong quai, Damiana, Blessed Thistle and Red Clover, and the gel now has Burdock Root.

Latavi
March 5 2009 at 10:09 AM princess (Login PrincessMocha09)
Hey guys I just wanted to give my testimonial seeing as I've practically everything for nbe...well, I've been lurking the board for some years now but stopped nbe for about a year out of frustration with everything I've tried in the past. First I tried Voluptas out of wal-mart which was a huge joke! lol Then I tried the old Breast Gain plus but honestly, I didn't give that one enough time to really see if it would work... and then there's the dreadful Brava system I tried last winter...that was a serious torture chamber right on my titties!!lol I hated Brava soooo bad, but tried to stick with it as long as I could and even went to the extent of buying XL winter jackets and vests just for the sake of getting extra wear time in while at work! That was a serious embarassment and a bad move on my part cuz rumors went round at work that I was pregnant omg...lol Well anyways, I did hear about Latavi on the radio here in Mpls and after a year giving up on nbe, I ordered some and have tried it and I swear something is happening to me. No I have not gone up a cup size yet, but I'm so confident I will because this sh*t, to my dismay is actually working wonders on my hormones!! I feel sooo happy and giddy and optimistic all the time now, it's crazy weird to me... today my bf was like, "are you drunk," I'm like "uhhh, no, why?"lol Not only that but my boobs have become very full, swollen,painful and heavy and I know it's not my period cuz my period gives me a different kinda swollen, it's hard to explain... I believe this Latavi has balanced my hormones...aside from the latavi, I recently restarted my Desogen BC so that the balancing effects enhance even more since BC also works to balance hormones as well...anyway, this is gettin long but in a nutshell, I truly believe this is the one and only thing that's gonna end up working on me and now I'm excited! Smile Smile In any case, I just wanted to let you ladies know the low down on how this commercial product is working for me and no I'm not a spammer lol so don't call me one ok...lmao I know a lot of folks get accused of that typa sh*t but I ain't on that...I keeps it real all day long baby! lol Have a blessed day ladies!

princess
(Login PrincessMocha09)
March 5 2009, 10:43 AM

tOh...I forgot to mention that I also tried bovine ovary and got endometriosis after using it for some months and it was a nightmare! I was in serious pain and had to have a laparoscopy done to correct the damage that sh*t did to me... what a scream, although my insticts told me to be wary of bovine ovary but i just didn't listen.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 5 2009, 12:11 PM

I hate to burst your bubble but most of the products you tried are among the worst NBE products you could chose. You seem to have chosen products based on advertisement and not research and that is no way to attempt NBE. The market is flooded with low dose overpriced procuts, and Latavi is no exception. These products contain roughly a daily dose of 400-800 mg of fenugreek, the main NBE herb. Girls here on sucessful cunstom programs take 1800-3000 mg. So you see it's no wonder none of the previous products worked for you, that's way too small dose to work for 99,9% of people. Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken some of those products you tried are actually the same product sold under a different name.

Latavi has also got monstly negative feedback here. Most people on this type of products report initial signs and swelling, but say that they never turn into growth. Again, sorry for bursting you bubble. If it works for you great, but if it doesn't, then you shouldn't get bummed either cause the fact is that you really haven't tried a good NBE routine yet. Take the supply you have, but I'd advise you to make more informed choices of NBE products in the future. Good luck!

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Mar 5, 2009 12:12 PM

princess
(Login PrincessMocha09)
March 5 2009, 3:46 PM

Moon, thank you for your input on the subject... however, I see how you may feel that way, but like I said, it seems to be working for me though... I know a lot of folks say, "oh the herbs aren't powerful enough to do anything yadi yadi yada," but really it's not about the concentration of herbs but rather it's more about how much herb do YOU as a person need to get your hormones in check so that your body can then say, "ok, now I'm ready to grow," you know what I'm sayin...I'm positive this stuff has balanced my hormones which is why I think it'll work for ME, I can't speak on if it would for anyone else though... I saw a girl that used BA on the pictures page and her results were beautiful, so it really just depends on the individual... but yeah, I will embark on an individual herb routine if all else fails, but honestly, since the endometriosis incident, I'm really not tryin to do too much toyin with my hormones, tryin to pick and guess how many herbs, and what concentrations to use and all that business...kinda too much for me right now lol... but really, I was thinkin about posting a before pic so that once I obtain my results, everyone can see the proof lol...well in any case, happy growin girl!

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
OOO I hope I don't get blasted again....
March 5 2009, 9:46 PM

Princess,
Hi Honey !!! I'm not gonna burst your bubble because I used Latavi once before, and it did just what it was suppose to for me, at that time. Personally, I think it is the gel that does the trick. I was a small B when I started it and I am now a small C....I took only the first 6 months of it. I have retained most of the growth that I got from it, but it stopped working for me because I stopped eating right ,and I gained weight/lost weight/didn't exercise, ect ect ect...stress....you name it, it did it for me. BUT I am still in the C bras....still purchase and wear them well.... so if it works for you, that is totally awesome. I would add some mothers milk tea into the mix though, because that really tightened things up for me and was obvious that something was going on !!! With saying that...I am gonna make me a cup of tea now...lol..
I hope and pray nobody blasts me over this again. I told that story once before and was called spam,and a liar. And funny thing is, lol, they don't know me but were fast to assume that I was a liar. I am telling you that I believe you. so there is 1 !!!! Good luck on your journey to a bigger and better you !! XOXOX Carol Ann

PS... there are alot of women who have tried Latavi and it failed them, miserably. Don't let that discourage you. What works for you may not work for someone else. If it's ain't broke, don't fix it baby

princess
(Login PrincessMocha09)
March 6 2009, 1:19 PM

Carol Anne...girl thank you so much for your support...you're a sweetheart, and I appreciate your coming to my rescue! lol You're right, a lot of girls are quick to say you're lying or that you're not gonna be successful just because something didn't work FOR THEM! I was the most pessimistic at one point because of all the sh*t I tried that failed me so if anyone to doubt something would work, trust that I'd be the first critic on the job! I already know what it's like for something to not work so shouldn't I know when I think something does? You know what I'm sayin? ...I hate when people always think they know what they're talkin bout when in actuallity, they don't really know bout ME and my experience of my OWN situation... I don't mind receiving input nor do I mind if a girl says to me, "well in my experience, that didn't work," rather than tellin me that my efforts are futile and it's not gonna work anyway...when it's not an account of one's own experience or a report of others' experiences, then it's just negative talk, and jibberish to my ears! lol

In any case, again, thanks for your support concerning the matter, I appreciate it girl... so you suggested I drink Mother's Milk tea with the Latavi? What benefit did it have for you and how long did you drink it while on the program? Also, were you on BC when you were on it? I'm on BC and was wondering if it would interfere in a positive or negative way...also, how many months was it before you actually saw a visible change? I saw visible change after 2 weeks on the both the pills and gel, but no cup size increase yet... I take both the pills and the gel and I usually feel a faint pain in both breast with it being real strong somedays and hardly there others.(those are the days I worry about lol) What kinda food did you eat and do you think exercising sped up your results with it? I'm so sorry to overwhelm you with questions but really, your are my only hope in getting some help with Latavi specifically since everyone else shuns it! Thanks for your help and have a blessed day girl!

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
March 6 2009, 3:05 PM

Eh,no problem Princess.....

I used and use mothers milk for selfish reasons. . . Instant graification....hehehehehehe. That tea plumps you up,and firms your boobs within a couple days. I drink about 4 cups a day for about a week now, just because I like the way it helps plump my boobs. I have used fennel tea, but though I love the taste, it does not have all that is in mothers milk, so I just drink that. LOVE that stuff. It tastes like fennel , works like magic, but is only a temporary fix. Once you stop drinking it,it''s benefits last only a few more days. Or atleast for me they do. But I LIKE it,lol....
Good luck girl.....

Mel C
(no login)
RE
March 17 2009, 4:53 PM

I have used plenty of herbal supplements and individual herbs.I have tried GroBust,Evegen,Breast Success,etc.,etc.,all over a period of 6 years.I was a full 36C when I was in high school.I had my first child at 15.I kept my boobs.I am anemic,but most of my life that was under control.When I was 18,I got with a man that was really controlling,however,it took me a long time to figure that out.My weight really bottomed out and it brought my anemia back on.Well,think about it.Anemia messes with not only blood count and iron levels,but also with circulation.I was about a size 3-5 when I got with this guy,and when it was all said and done,I was a size 0-1.I am short and small framed,but I was naturally curvy before this.I lost EVERYTHING in my breasts.I was horrified because I was always ample chested.So,weight gains later,but no volume in my boobs anymore.2 more children later,I have very full breasts at the bottom,but no volume,especially at the upper part of my breasts and the sides.Have to wear a push-up bra way too tight because the bottom is so full.I'm not saggy,just looks like I got half-way through puberty.
Like I said,6 years ago,I started trying everything there was out there.I would get disgusted,but think,well,maybe it just was not for me.I would try something else,all in a period of about 3 years.So,I started thinking this will not work for me the natural way,I want a boob job.My mom had one,but I did not want to do this because I was so voloptuous at one time.Why me? I think it is hard for people that are small chested,and for some,it is not.But I know it bothered me a heck of a lot more because I was so full and ample at one time,and then I felt like I had nothing.I was a small 34B.This is running long,so here goes:
LATAVI IS WORKING FOR ME!!! I have done my research,and at worst,it would not work.But it is only 3 weeks into it.I do a mid-day massage with PM cream,as well,but I know it's Latavi making the real difference.My husband sees it too.

princess
(Login PrincessMocha09)
Happy to know...
March 19 2009, 8:30 PM

I'm happy to know that someone else, other than me is having really good progress with Latavi considering that many people don't think it works on anyone period! lol I just think it's funny how people like Moon like to burst people's bubbles and put people on blast because it didn't work for her or anyone else she affiliates with...in practically every forum related to nbe, she's the FIRST one to put her lil 2 cents in...and that's fine Moon but you need to learn to respect other people's experiences of nbe as their OWN...and stop bein rude, tellin people they need to do more research and insultin people's intelligence as if their clueless and you know it ALL! That's just my advice to you baby girl...but to everyone, HAPPY GROWIN GIRLS!! Smile

princess
(Login PrincessMocha09)
March 19 2009, 8:34 PM

...Oh and because I was so busy puttin Moon in her place,lol I forgot to mention that the new person who posted her experience with Latavi is Mel C... incase anyone's wonderin.... Thanks ladies! Smile

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
March 19 2009, 11:55 PM

Hi all. Would anyone who is using Latavi mind posting the ingredients? I can't find them online. Thanks.

CarolAnn
(Login Chefette)
March 20 2009, 12:04 AM

Princess, honey, Moon did not mean to have her words come out like the way you took it. She actually was trying to be protective and all because so many women have been burned ....BADLY , by the NBE ,we can give you bigger boobs in 10 days , company bull hockey. SO , I see where she is coming from, and I honestly believe that, with all I am , that she was being very respectful....... not trying to be a know it all, just protective. Moon is very sincere in her posts because of all the hoopla that goes with NBE !! I can't blame her.... bless her heart..... she is just trying to be helpful and informative.
Fact, prior Latavi worked for me. Now Latavi does NOT work for me. She just didn't know that. She does now. BUT she is a sincere person,and an honest person,and a very insightfulperson. She also is a firm believer in herbs,and that makes her opinion A-OK with me. BUT fact of the matters are still standing......"if it works for you, it may not work for another "
Have a blessed day, Princess,and to the rest of the wonderful forum sisters.

Positive Results with Latavi
March 17 2009 at 6:46 PM
Mel C (Login mcovert)
I have tried everything out there for the past 6 years off and on.I think what happened is I found a program that works for ME through all the research. I took Gro Bust = NOTHING. I tried some lotion of some sort = NOTHING.I tried Nature's something-or-other = NOTHING.I tried Evegen = A Little Results. Zoft Gum = NOTHING. BREAST SUCCESS = Some Results.Sher Sher Puereria Mirifica Breast Cream= Some Result.
2 weeks ago,I tried,GASP!......Latavi. Guess what? Latavi = AWESOME RESULTS.I had been using a combination of the Breast Success pills and Sher Sher Breast Cream,with some actual starting results.I did feel it working internally.Then I did hear of Latavi.The rep was very nice and very knowledgeable.They did try to sell me some shopper's club discount thing trial,but I politely said no,and the only thing they billed me for was the latavi system.Got it 2 weeks ago,and I am already very full,rounder on sides,as well as all over,and am actually getting contours back.I used to be a full 36C,but refuse to go under the knife.I am a smoker and I also saw my mom go through mammoplasty(a.k.a.---Boob Job).The after-risks were just not worth it to me.Mom says that had natural herbs been around at the time,she would not have had the d*** implants put in.However,after seeing me struggle with these formulations for years,and seeing just 2 weeks results from Latavi,she is ready for massage techniques w/ herbal creams to LIFT her implants.She has had them for 20 years,saline-filled,silicone shell.They have sagged and you can tell it.Mom got a 36C implant----from 34B.So,she did not go crazy with it,and it truly was her last resort 22 years ago.She is now a full 38D because she has gained some weight over the years and has went through the change.I am excited because I can smoke with this program,unlike others where the results can be hindered with smoking.There is a reason why.I have researched the ingredients in Latavi,and it is amazing.I am even starting to get light purple veins.My chest is very,very sore,and it feels very heavy,but that is to be expected if you get results.I still massage the Sher-Sher cream in mid-afternoon because I feel breast massage is very good for circulation and draining of the lymph nodes.My 34B bra is being very filled out,where as before it was tight at the bottom and very loose on top.I even had to go from the 3rd to the 2nd enclosure on the band.So,the botton line is that one thing will not work for everyone.Just keep trying and keep doing research,and don't give up.You will find something that works for YOU.
My husband did not want me to go through breast implant surgery.I am so glad for this.One of his friend's wife just went through it.She went from about an A/small B cup to a D.She thinks they are too big and is already regretting this surgery.She is in a lot of pain and they do not look natural,as her breast tissue was so thin.She also smokes,and women that smoke and that have had breast implants are at way more risk for lung cancer,lupus,chronic fatigue,and fibromyalgia.I think it is okay for some as a last resort and that will not have any success with NBE,but most people will.Still,this woman's surgeon should have never allowed her to go that big.But,some surgeons will let you because after awhile,women go in for implant reductions and they get charged for that again.Luckily,my mom had a good surgeon that truly cared and would not allow her to go that big because he knew she would gain more breast tissue with age and weight gain.So,say this woman ,who just went from an A to a D gains more weight,goes through the change,she will go up to an E,more than likely.Here's the kicker: She is about my height,5'2",and is only a little bigger than me.I wear a size 5,and she may wear an 8 or 9 at the most.Her surgeon just set her up for back pain,unless she fixes it,which is more pain.I feel some of these surgeons do not want us to know there are alternatives to surgery.So,to everyone,no matter what you choose,good luck and be happy.

Respond to this message
Author Reply

CarolAnn
(Login Chefette)
Re: Positive Results with Latavi
March 17 2009, 6:53 PM

Thank you , Mel, for sharing your story. Alot of times, people will say that this product ( latavi) is a crap product....I found it good for me years ago, but the formula changed, so it does not work for me anymore. BUT SO GLAD IT DID FOR YOU !!!!!!!!
Congrats to you !!!! Cheers !

Mel C
(Login mcovert)
Re:
March 17 2009, 9:34 PM

Hi,CarolAnn!!! I am going to say that you are a woman that builds others up.Bravo for you! Isn't it weird how one product does work for another and does not for someone else,but it is true.It took me 6 years,and I finally found what is right for my chemistry.I have also added more protein to my diet.My brother owns Smoothie King in my town and he did not laugh at me when he heard what I was trying to do.....AGAIN! He definitely believes cells can renew and grow,so I take protein shakes because it is crucial in NBE.I work alot,have kids,and am on the go,so I take my nutrition where I can get it.I do feel better all over now,and it is so nice to share this.I have had my negative results as well,and I shared those,too.Not to put a product down,just to give my experience.There are things that have not worked for me,but that have worked for someone else.What do you take now,CarolAnn,just in case I can help someone else with options and let them make educated decisions about their program? LOL

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
March 17 2009, 10:25 PM

Right now.... I take pm... I also take biotin, horsetail grass, vit e, omega 3, ginko, and drink mothers milk tea. Most of these may not be to the advantage of NBE, but I know I need it and so therefore I am using them. I have hairloss issues, so one of our forum sisters mentioned taking zinc. I am going to do my darnedest to do that too.
And you are so right, not one product is the "magic pill" for every woman. We are all different and our bodies needs are just as complex , as if thePMS thing wasn't enough . SO,yeah, I know that there are gals on here that have researched NBE...worked hard on their NBE.....shared the info that they have, and sometimes, just sometimes, the answer is something so simple ,as per in your case.
You are an awesome and brave sister chick for even mentioning LATAVI on this forum, girlfriend. MANY MANY women have been blasted for their opinions on it, I as well have been, and think that seriously, when you have put as much thought,care and love into the rsearch as these women of here have, it just sometimes seems like they did all of that in vain. When in fact,they have helped some many women get on the right track to their journey with NBE...and that is the most encouragement anyone could ever ask for. These women ROCK !!! But in your case, the answer was just a simple one. ANd good on you, you have a product that works. But , if that product someday fails you, you have a bounty of wealthy information on NBE from the boobie professors we have here.
Many blessings and warm wishes...
Carol Ann

Sunshine
(no login)
To Caroll Anne
March 18 2009, 2:50 AM

I just read the part about your hairloss. I was kind of experiencing something similar, finding that the hair on my head was thinning (i'm only 23). I've been taking a lot of MSM for joint pain, and my hair is noticeably fuller and not falling out as much when I blowdry/straighten/run my hands through it. It's also made hair everywhere else grow in faster too though :S So if that's not okay with you, stay away from MSM. It promotes soft tissue growth, so that's the reason for the hair growth!

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
March 18 2009, 3:13 AM

Hi. Congrats on your results. I tried to do a little research on this product but can't find any of the ingredients or recommendations of how much to take. Can you list that info? Thanks.

Mel C
(no login)
ReTongueositive Results with Latavi
March 18 2009, 5:52 AM

I do have the ingredients.I will start with the gel.
Wild Yam Extract
Chamomile Extract
Lecithin (contains omega-3,helps build fatty tissue)
Aloe Vera Gel (oxygenates system,blocks caffeine)
Almond Oil (smoothes skin & heals stretch marks)
Safflower Oil
Jojoba Oil
Burdock Root
Black Cohosh
Siberian Ginseng

Now the pills.
Wild Yam Extract
Chamomile Extract
Aloe vera Extract
Ginseng Extract
Black Cohosh Extract

As I looked these up,some said they are not clinically proven to do all of the benefits,but no herb is.Also,the side effects risk have not been clinically proven either,as with any herb.Medical doctors advise people not to take any herbs,but I would rather put natural things in my body than to put foreign objects under the skin or muscle.I am allergic to alot of things,and I'm talking my throat swells and I cannot breathe through my airways,and have to go to the emergency room.I am allergic to wasps,bees,aspirin,codeine,and penicillin.I also have environmental allergic reactions,and I have not ever had a problem with putting herbs in my body.Since taking this product,I have slept better.My face broke out the first week,but is now clearing up and getting really smooth and even.
I had to look for something that would actually put fat back into my breasts,as I had lost it.I am anemic,so my circulation is out of whack,and anemia attacks the receptors and ducts in the breast,shrinking them up.A medical doctor did tell me that,but he also said the only way to enlarge is through surgery.Whatever.I have dental work I would rather spend that kind of money on.I hope no one gets mad at me,I'm just here to post my results,as I have researched this for years,as well.I am still learning some interesting things.Some things I had no idea were related to NBE.For me,myself,and I----I refuse to go under the knife.It actually is not the knife so much,but the after effects.I am so allergic to things,that it's scary to think about.Plus,I don't like the fake look.Some surgical implants have a natural look,but how many,really?
There is also a book out called the Green Pharmacy.You have probably heard of it,but if not,you can purchase it or view it online.It has natural breast enlargement in there,as well as natural relief for gout(which my husband has),toothaches,etc. And,if one day,my system changes again,and it probably will,like CarolAnn said,I can do other things.Have a great day and best wishes to everyone,sincerely.

Mel C
(no login)
March 18 2009, 6:02 AM

Oh,I did forget to tell you what the doses are.Gel once in the morning,once at night.Around the same time.That is key for anything.The pills are just 2 per day,after your evening meal.I still massage mid-day,around 3 or 4 with PM cream.I don't want to give up that,because it really does make you tingle,so something's happening with circulation.Peace and good results.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
March 18 2009, 6:15 AM

For ...Latavi? I have a VERY OLD bottle ,empty, that I saved . I have no tdea why, but the formula has changed a bit since then. I will look and see if I can find either new or old, but make no promises ....I will see what I can do for ya.

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
Latavi!?
March 18 2009, 7:28 PM

Wow, you used Latavi of all products and that actually ended up being your ticket to bigger boobs? That's so crazy lol. Latavi was the very 1st NBE product I used, a few years ago and it didn't do anything for me, at ALL. Even Breast Actives worked better for me than that stuff.

Anyhow, you said it: what works for one person may not work for the next. That couldn't be anymore true! Many congrats on finding what works for YOU, regardless of this product's reputation on this board. XD Hope you'll reach your goal soon. Keep us posted!

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
March 18 2009, 11:52 PM

No hon, I used Latavi before...and got results yes... but the formula changed and so therefore I can not use it. BUT now I use pm. I see some changes, but nothing big to report , really. lol...we shall see what happens with this stuff...and I will keep ya'll posted

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
Should've been more clear!
March 19 2009, 5:01 AM

Carolann, sorry I was replying to Mel's post. I guess I should've included her name in the message! My fault. XD But sure, I'd like to hear how you're doing on PM too. Tongue

princess
(Login PrincessMocha09)
March 19 2009, 8:20 PM

Hey Melc! I'm so happy you stopped through to support Latavi because it really does work. I've been using it for about a month now and im getting beautiful results so far... I posted about it maybe a week ago. Please keep me posted on your progress in this forum or email me if you don't mind... Thanks! Smile

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
March 20 2009, 12:10 AM

Hi all. Would anyone who is using Latavi mind posting the ingredients? I can't find them online. Thanks.

Betty
(no login)
March 20 2009, 12:16 PM

I'm like ShyBoobs. Latavi did nothing for me, even after 4 months. I wouldn't have minded so much, were it not for the fact that it was very expensive. I don't know what the price level is now though.

Mel C
(no login)
March 22 2009, 2:24 PM

I gave just peachy the ingredients list from the label of the gel and pills,but here they are again.

Gel
Wild Yam
Chamomile
Lecithin
Aloe Vera
Almond Oil
Safflower Oil
Jojoba Oil
Burdock Root
Black Cohosh
Siberian Ginseng

Pills.
Wild Yam
Chamomile
Aloe vera
Ginseng
Black Cohosh

Latavi...old and new. This is for u,JUSTPEACHY
March 20 2009 at 12:11 AM
CarolAnn (Login Chefette)

OLD Latavi:
saw palmetto berry 50 mg
dong uai root 50 mg ( CUE BROKEN ON KEY BOARD )
wild yam extract 110 mg
Damiana leaf 280 mg
blessed thistle ( leaves and flowers)
20 mg
Black Cohash root 50 mg
red clover flower 50 mg
silica dioxide 4 mg

NEW LATAVITongueropriety blend ......
Wild yam extract 20 %
Chamomile extract
Alovera extract
ginsing extract
band black cohash extract.

The new does absoluteley NOTHING for me. The old one wasthe one I grew from
Hope this helps

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
Re: Latavi...old and new. This is for u,JUSTPEACHY
March 21 2009, 11:43 PM

thank you carolann. you're a sweetieSmile

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
March 21 2009, 11:48 PM

the new blend doesn't seem to have many nbe herbs in it. the old one does seem better, although it still doesn't seem to have as many ingredients as other propriety blends.

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
April 13 2009, 9:59 PM

I was thinking...Latavi almost invariably causes my breasts to swell up, if only temporarily. I hear other girls say it does the same for them. What in the ingredients list is causing this?

And if your breasts do swell on Latavi, does that mean your body is susceptible to the effect of herbs? Could be an easy, free way to test it.

Just some thoughts.

Trudie
(Login Trudie)
April 14 2009, 9:02 AM

The gel has been changed too, because it now has jojoba oil and almond oil in the ingredients list. It doesn't seem to include vitamin E anymore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon