Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marijuana

Ecstacy & NBE
May 22 2007 at 5:34 AM DoGfreak (Login dogfreak)
There is an upcoming rave party and i am looking forward to this big day after not partying for 2 years. There was a time 2 yrs back when i partied with ecstacy weekly and my breasts sagged and shrinked down quite a lot. Ovarall body shape was also kinda disproportionate. Wonder if there is anyone out there had the same experience as i did.

Now that i am already on NBE for two months plus, i am afraid that after that night my NBE results will vanish.

Anyone care to advise? Thx!

Shuzuko
(no login)
Re: Ecstacy & NBE
May 22 2007, 11:25 AM

I wouldn't think it'd be a good idea to take any recreational drugs during NBE. From what I've seen, it's suggested you don't even smoke, just because things from the drugs can interfere with the proper nutrients getting into your bloodstream. Also (and I'm just speculating with this) I think if you're taking pill forms of the herbs, taking a drug pill, especially one as strong as X, would mess things up even more...

Not to mention... ugh, ecstasy. I can't stand the stuff, myself. I'd much rather stick with mj and vodka, and even that only on special occassions.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
May 22 2007, 11:46 AM

Oooh Dog Uv got balls-Prepair yourself for some for some telling off
Tee hee hee

This message has been edited by gingerD on May 22, 2007 11:47 AM

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 22 2007, 12:48 PM

Advice, sure, how about not taking extasy?

I would dare to bet that extasy is a NBE and general boob killer, as you experienced yourself. You actually need to be in OPTIMAL health for NBE to work. Not just the usual heathy most people are who don't take drugs, we have to pay special attention to our health, diet, do excercise, take care of our body, and we even have to take care of our mind.

It's either NBE or getting stoned, I don't think you can have both, most likely it would be a waste of time and money.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
May 22 2007, 3:32 PM

Hey.... ok, I can understand your concern over taking EX and still being able to do NBE..... all the chemicals in EX, even the "good" ex will take away EVERYTHING you have worked so hard for , in just an instant.
Raves.... hahahaha, my son is a D & B and Jungalist and sometimes trance dj. He goes to the scene ,and is there for the music. He goes drug free and comes home drug free,as I have a cup waiting for him when he gets here. OH YEAH, you can "party" without rolling, or smoking, snorting, or injecting. Let your natural high shine thru, and you will enjoy it more,and your boobs, body and teeth will thank you .
Carol Ann

This message has been edited by Chefette on May 22, 2007 3:34 PM

Dogfreak
(no login)
Ecstacy & NBE Advice
May 23 2007, 6:48 AM

Thanks to ALL !! Smile...Some alcohol shouldnt be big probs Smile

Dancing Sheep
(Login sophie9)
May 23 2007, 2:39 PM

you should be more concerned about ecstacy killing your ability to produce normal seratonin levels rather than making your boobs small and saggy. i know people who sadly permanently damaged their brains. your brain is all you have in this world.

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
May 23 2007, 7:09 PM

Beer seems to help NBE, because of the hops I guess. I feel like darker beers are the best. Good luck with everything!

Lost Sheep
(no login)
May 24 2007, 9:23 AM

yuck.. beer always seems to make me feel like i've shrunk my breasts and gained love handles and back fat. However I do like Guiness.
Nowadays when I party and need to get a good buzz start, I only just stick with shots of tequila or whiskey. that wasn't mentioned on the "unfriendly booby foods" list along with beer was it?

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
May 24 2007, 10:29 AM

Ecstacy can cause serious liver problems and even liver failure and therefore death. In these circumstances I have to say you look a little silly for worrying about what it might do to your boob size.

paula longstreet
(Login butterfly40)
drugs
May 24 2007, 5:19 PM

I agree with everyone here.
Drugs can Kill you.
Besides hurting your liver, kidneys and brain, they alos make your immune system very weak.
Take it from a "speed" user for 5 years and an alcoholic.
I have tried alot of drugs, I and I KNOW it effected my brain and its ability to function if I had not drank so much or takien any drugs.
I testify to that and I would say please think before you "experiment" or use any substances made by man that is a hallucinagetic, or otherwise.
It is very bad for your body and it may be fun now, but in the future, it effects youe health long term.

Sharon
(no login)
IMPORTANT READ
May 27 2007, 12:15 AM

I speak as an ex drug user. (I was a big E head before anything else) I was in with the punk/club scene and X is the most amazing thing I've ever done (dispite my brain will never be the same.) If your thinking it's only this "one time" forget it. Unless you know exactly what is in them don't bother with it. I'm 19 so I know how tough peer preasure can be at times...If you do plan on doing it make sure you eat/drink lots of vit. C because it totally depletes your body of it (before and after taking it when it's out of your system), make sure someone is there to keep an eye out on ya because if you get over heated things can and will get ugly (you won't even realize your sweating), and most of all DON"T DRINK ALOT OF WATER thats how most people pass out/ never seen anyone die myself but it does happen. Drinking excess water actually dehydrates you on this drug. I don't know if you know any of this so I just listed away here lol. So if you do decide to do it anyway just be sure to be safe. No one could stop me from doing what I did and I know it's the same with anyone else. Thats the only reason I'm saying any of this.

Be safe

sophie
(Login sophie9)
May 27 2007, 2:11 PM

sharon...you still have a lot of growing up to do. you shouldn't be handing out advice. you don't know about your brain yet because you are too young. i don't think you've ever hit rock bottom because you say x is the most amazing thing you've ever done in the same breath you advise of its dangers. i don't think you really know the dangers, and i hope you never do. all i can say is, i have hit rock bottom with drugs so i can never look back and say it was anything "amazing." when i was your age, i looked around me and saw people like you, and people on drugs, and people not on drugs and then there was myself. i felt like i had lived 100 years when i was your age. people die afer taking e once...people go into drug induced psychosis and never recover. i'm 27. i know you are young. almost every party i went to, someone was on the ground, and some people died. i know friends who are on government disability because of the after-effects of drugs. it was recommended to me, but i refused because i was certain to prove i could live a normal life again. one drug leads to another. people say it isn't true, but how many parties or gatherings were you at where there other drugs. see...i can't even name the drugs because of my experience. most of my friends like myself have post traumatic stress and panic attacks from doing drugs. some are on heavy medication, some just on antidepressants - but because of drugs. i have had two friends kill themselves with drugs because of what drugs did to them. bright, talented people. one was a literal genius. the other was a very talented sculptor. you have never hit the lowest low, so you can give advice about water and such nonsense. in 8 years, i have seen people die and have seen their lives go from promise to very sad pitiful states because of drugs. i don't mean this is in a nasty way, but you are young. i know young people will do and think what they want to, but consider yourself lucky that you can look back on any of those experiences as being good. because the trauma of what follows will spoil that in a heartbeat. my friends who killed themselves were clean when they did it. they just couldn't live with what the drugs had done to their brains. so they chose to finish off the destruction with the drug that destroyed them. it only takes one time to be one of those people laying on the floor. and honestly...i think my friends that died probably wished they had just died then and there...on someone's floor or on the floor of some club before they saw the consequences of their actions.

Sara
(Login Sarabell239)
May 28 2007, 3:09 AM

This is a really sad subject, but a necessary truth. I have also lost too many friends to drugs. I have experimented when I was young, and did not really believe anything could happan to me. a few years ago(long after i had stopped) i came home to find that my roomate had had a stroke. it was her 3rd time trying ecstasy. the truth is, it's not something to play with. you have no idea at all what you are putting into your body, and what effect it will have. just not a risk worth taking for anything.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
May 28 2007, 4:18 AM

sara...i'm so sorry. that is just so horrible, i can't imagine experiencing that. we didn't even hear about one of my friends until a month after he killed himself. his parents were embarrassed and hid the whole thing. they found him. my other friend...well...his parents never even showed up to his funeral. the thing with people who start doing e and other drugs as well, is they think they know as they get deeper into it of some sort of quality control that doesn't actually exist, and they think they are experienced and know what they are getting. they don't though. just because you are in some drug scene and you know dealers and their suppliers doesn't mean you know what you are ingesting. very, very sad story sara.

Sara
(Login Sarabell239)
May 29 2007, 4:09 AM

It is really sad, but i want to clarify. my old roomate did not die from the stroke. of coarse it was a terrible thing, and she had to make many many changes in her life b/c of it. but sje was okay. i took her to the hospital, and she was temperarily paralized on her left side. i think her left hand still does not finction the same, and she wanted to be a hair stylist Sad
it is awful. but she is okay, and still a very happy person, thankfully!

Sharon
(no login)
You can't stop kids from....
May 29 2007, 4:40 AM

I understand all of that dear and I'm very sorry for your loss. But you and I both know that you can't stop someone from doing something. I'm not going to lie and pretend like nothings going on like most people do. The only thing anyone can do is give them pointers so they have a LESS likely a chance of getting into serious trouble (not authority so much because that straightens kids out but for those who don't get caught death is most ascertain if someone isn't careful!) In no way am I encouraging anything along this line. Tell me..if an adolescence came up to you and asked about drugs are you going to lie and tell them every horrible thing in the book? It didn't work for me I'll tell you that. It did the exact opposite, and that goes for most kids! Once I got a hold of it I said to myself, "This feels great..I don't know what anyone is talking about." Which made me and so many of my friends just do more based on that lie. It was great..but I also said in the end it's not worth it. You have to give kids the full story, the good and the bad. Most people who do drugs are thick headed and you of all people should know this sophie! (My brain is fried.) Does that not say anything to you? Everyone listens differently, and I respect your opinion. What works for one person isn't always so for another. (I happened to be one of them at the time! Do I regret, you bet. Will I ever be the same, no. Can I contribute a part of my knowledge that might actually make sense to someone where all else has failed, you bet. I'm not going to share my entire life story and those of who I know (who thank god are alive!) because it's very personal to me. My business is my business alone just as yours!
Once again I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how I would feel if one of my friends actually wasn't able to be revived! Much love and I hope that clears some things up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Marijuana - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:05 PM
marijuana and BE? - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
drugs dopamine prolactin - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Ecstacy & NBE - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:26 PM
smoking up? off topic - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Anselm - 03-01-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by James98 - 04-01-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Bonny - 04-01-2018, 10:39 PM