Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marijuana

marijuana and BE?
September 12 2006 at 12:53 AM Anonymous (Login aquariusd0ll)
does it inhibit BE?

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: marijuana and BE?
September 12 2006, 3:37 AM

wow, is then any legit medical reason you are taking it. if not then this is a stupid question. with NBE you shouldnt be taking anything you dont need to be taking.

anyways when it comes to answering your question its really hard to give a sure fire answer. the from what i know i would say yes. it will affect NBE one way or another. i know for sure that it affects dopamine levels which automatically affect prolactin levels. i found a site that says that it raises dopamine which makes you feel good. we actually want lower dopamine which then raises prolactin . i also read that mariJ can cause a mild case of Hyperprolactinemia which cases an excess of prlactin (enough to make some people lactate). this isnt really good either. we want elevated prolactin not excess.

so if you want to do NBE make sure you dont take any other herbs or meds you really dont need to be taking.

Anonymous
(no login)
September 12 2006, 9:22 AM

I think it would be hard for your body to know what was going if you are attempting a NBE routine and smoking pot as well. From follwing other peoples journeys it on this forum it seems that NBE is something that happens when the routine and the body are very finely tuned and the correct messages are being consistantly recieved by the body through the use of the herbs that promote NBE. Smoking marijuana would only confuse these messages and I doubt you would have any success. No judgement.

Anonymous
(Login twilightsrose)
September 12 2006, 9:42 AM

sorry to intercede...but I don't think this is a stupid question...regardless of any legal implications. There is alot of people who use marijuana for both legit medical reasons and who just use it regularly for recreational purposes... and if that is their choice... it is not our business.

In regards to marijuana and hormone levels, it looks like (as of yet), that most of the research is conflicting at best (most likely due to the controversial nature any research might have...legalities and such). There are a reports that marijuana can cause and increase in prolactin levels/mild cases of hyperprolactinemia, as are there are reports of it increasing estrogen levels in men and causing gynecomastia, increasing testosterone levels in women, and increasing estrogen levels in general (men & women). Most of the research is directed more towards men, its possible effects on pubertal development and on pregnant women. It is commonly believed among users that marijuana use can increase sex drive (for women and men), at least right after its been smoked, which does support an increase in testosterone levels (bad for BE). I found this one article (did some google research for you) which talks about research done on mice (must have been male mice), and how lower dosages of THC caused an immediate jump in testosterone levels. Heavy dosages 10x-100x higher caused also a rise in luteinizing hormone at the same time, which disrupted the normal "hormonal loop" and causing a drop in sex-drive.

This at least might show why most of the current research is conflicting so far.

News report on study: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9D00E1D9163BF936A15754C0A967948260

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
September 12 2006, 10:15 AM

i don't think SugarQ means the question is stupid in the way you think-Its sort of like saying you are having trouble sleeping, but eating ginsing cafine and guarna
Thats obviously stupid, taking herbs that do the oposite to what you want.

Interesting topic though

As for the info about higher sex drive-U can't have ever smoked it lol

Anonymous
(no login)
September 12 2006, 3:21 PM

I agree. Marijuana definately does not increase sex drive. Do you actually know any users because an increase in sex drive is not a common belief amoung the users that i know. That made me laugh too.
Also i don't think anyone was judging the question or the asker... just answering it(which is any member of this forum's business to do).We are helping each other and if that means saying that marijuana is no good for NBE then that is not judging... just giving an opinion that was asked for.
Smoking marijuana during puberty actually stunts growth and is generally unhealthy so i can't imagine that it would have anything but an adverse affect on NBE. If you want to smoke that IS your business but if you are serious about enlarging your breasts naturally it would be best not to smoke to give it the best chance.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
September 12 2006, 3:50 PM

i know we have adopted a "no question is stupid policy" and i really dont mean that the question is stupid to insult anyone and i mean no disrespect. the last thing i want is for anyone to be afraid to ask a question that they feel is important to ask. but with that said there are just questions some people need a good dose of common sense to get it answered.
questions like " can i do NBE while im pregnant. can it still work?" or " can i get implants while im on chemotherapy". first of all if you have to ask these kind of questions then your priorities are not really straight. second of all these kind of questions are stupid because people are puting themselves or another life in a situation that is dangerouse and unnessasary. if you got a medical reason to use marijuana then chances are the last thing you should be worrying about is how large your breasts are. its like asking "weiter or not its safe to use NBE and BCP together". you can ask 100 different doctors and get different answers. you can ask this forum and find most women use it without incident. but the real question should be why take the chance? why risk it? NBE is an unnessasary risk already and although most women feel as thought they cant live without sex its really very dueable. there are other safer alternatives to Birth control that people can still take while on NBE so why so why is it even a seriouse question people are asking? its simple. if sex is more important then boobs then stick with sex. if boobs are more important then do sex then fine. do what you gotta do. there are no excuses.

look, if you dont have a legit reason to take marijuana then the answer is quite easy. dont bother trying both if you value your health greatly. 1) because marijuana is illegal 2) NBE is already very confusing and its stupid to make it even more confusing by trying to factor in your marijuana use into the equation 3) No one really has a sure fire asnwer 4)if you had to ask this question you probably already know its not a good idea so stick with your gut instincts.

do one or the other. do both at your own risk.

Anonymous
(Login rkai93)
September 12 2006, 7:03 PM

oh guys, come on. MJ is an herb and of course any herb you injest is always going to have SOME effect of the body. But are we talking an ocasional toke or two - or major, every day use? Cause that's a big difference.

Most perscription meds we take are way stronger than the every now and again joint.

in a perfect situation - the only thing you should be doing is your NBE prgram and eating...but life is life.
if a gal wants to indulge here and there, can it really be that much of a detriment? PM is thai and from what i remember Thai stick is pretty fun - do you think there might be ladies in thailand who have taken PM and smoked concurrently? I do.
I'm not trying to diss your info, honebee et al - all information is valuable, and honebee - you are a veritable treasure chest of knowledge
but it seems that a little weed here and there, just like the occasional glass of vino can't really hurt.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
September 12 2006, 10:50 PM

you got a point there so do as you feel. wine may also have an effect on NBE also but people can drink it safely at low and infrequent amount. but i like to treat herbs used for medicinal purposes as using drugs wehther they are weaker or stronger then other drugs. its really a good policy. maybe you can use you can do both. but the only way you will know if everything is A-O-K is if you want to play the part of the guinea pig. im not going to speculate anything on the use of marujuana used sparingly because i dont want to give anyone a false sense of security. and im not going to speculate on the effect of marijuana based on how its consumed so it just brings me back to my main point, if you dont need to be using it then dont.

Anonymous
(no login)
September 13 2006, 12:35 AM

When it comes to NBE we are all gineau-pigs because there hasn't been a whole lot of research about why one thing works for some women and not for others. Just looking at all the routines shows how much we are playing around with these things. Alot of the women on this forum aren't even sure about the herbs they are taking and some are having bad reactions. Most are taking them blindly without knowing a whole lot about the actual herbs in the faint hope that it will cause thier breasts to grow. While it is logical that NBE won't work if you are using marijuana (or other drugs), it is possible that it could ( for some people). Overall I don't think you will be doing any more damage to your body than using the drug alone. So if you do give it a go you can let us know about the results. Just remember that some of these herbs have a cleansing effect on the body so your liver will be working extra hard to clear toxins and will need plenty and plenty of water.

Also to SugarQ if you are in a relationship the suggestion of going without sex while on NBE is ridiculous. Just thinking of the posts under the heading 'Funny Stories'- our partners will think we have gone completely mad. Really "life is life" and you can't stop living just because you are trying to grow your boobs. If it works for you then do it. But remember what works for one person does not nessisarily work for someone else!

twilightsrose
(Login twilightsrose)
September 13 2006, 5:52 AM

...to answer the question way back there about sex drive and not knowing any smokers... I've known lots of people who us MJ... not usually the guys, but some of the females have always talked about getting horny immediately after smoking... my own personal experiences, though they are few, have been the same Wink... maybe your friends are smoking too much at once Big Grin lol...

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
September 13 2006, 12:53 PM

woo guys its getting abit heated,
Any thing i put is not to upset or affend anyone
This discussion is definatly down to personal opinion and personal choice.

SugarQ-No affence but it is clear you are anti "drugs"-which there is nothing wrong with , but alot of people do not concider Marijuana as a drug but as a herb, after all it is a plant, i know we could all go down the route of "opium" is made from poppy seeds etc but for thousands of years Marijuana has been used for medicinal, religious and recriational perpuses.

NBE- advises to drink less/no caffine- i still drink my java lol
We are advised not to drink fizzy pop-Im afraid i still drink fizzy pop
Not drinking-Yep i love my Vino
Smoking- Yep im still smoking.
I appreciate the advise but my NBE is working, may be not as well as if i was not doing the things i do.
But Going with out sex where did that come from? My bloke would think iv gone crazier than i already am, "oh babe now we must stop having sex", gaining boobs is one thing but loosing the person you love because they think you have lost the plot is another.

Good discussion, but nobody will agree because we are all our own person with are own opinions-Lets get back to growing our boobies,N if you are having a joint chill out and hope they grow lol

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
This is my last word on this whole subject
September 13 2006, 8:08 PM

it seems like people are nit picking at the small and trival details of my posts instead of looking at the larger picture that im trying to propose. can some one give me a list of good reasons to mix the both marijuana with NBE? i cant think of any and i dont believe its because im on an anti-controlled substances parade. why take the risk? why not take the risk? are we really gonna sit and fuss over this. we can go back and forward but the truth is (and im sure we all can agree)that no one knows anything. no one knows if its good for NBE or bad for NBE. no one knows if its safe or not safe. the the answer to the question " can you take marijuana with NBE" is maybe. now we all got a new question to consider and its a personal one. "is 'maybe' good enough for me?"

i can tell you all the things im willing to give up for NBE.

i dont smoke, so thats easy. i dont drink or do drugs for recreational reasons. my bf and i have discusses NBE and sex and we both have decided that the barrier method is a good meeting point between NO SEX(my choice) and me having the sole responsibility of taking a hormonal alternative. the only caffein drink im worried about giving is Pepsi but i dont mind subing in sprite or seven up or even water since sugar is not recommended either. as for counting carbs and exercise, im willing to negotiate and find a reasonable balance i can maintain. i dont think my life is simpler then the rest of you who cant give up even 1 of these things im willing to give up. i do think its unrealistic to think that everyone can give up what im willing to give up or do what im willing to do but anyone can do it if they really wanted to. i know that doing NBE makes us all little guinea pigs but i would like to think that just doing NBE is enough of a risk on my health. it doesnt mean life doesnt go on but its not like im doing NBE forever either. i believe every little bit helps especially when i consider the fact that NBE doesnt have the best track record for successes and we dont have a sure bet for something that will work.
in the end its your money,time and health to waste or make the most of.

Anonymous
(Login twilightsrose)
September 13 2006, 9:42 PM

hey honebee...I have a question... since you aren't interested in using hormonal birth control methods, have you ever thought about using a non-hormonal IUD? I have an IUD (albeit the hormonal type) since I have problems using hormonal birth control, and found it the best decision I ever made.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
To SugarQ
September 13 2006, 10:42 PM

SugarQ.... BRAVO BRAVO !!! Standing ovation here baby!!!

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
September 13 2006, 10:43 PM

I just want to clarify that i am not against using hormonal Birth control during NBE. in fact it may actually help raise prolactin and if you are estrogen dominiant the progestin with moderate that. my concern is using hormonal Birth control method as if it were as effective as not doing a herbal NBE routine. i personally believe its somewhat safe. there are some concerns that come up but the overall impression i get is that no one really knows anything. i am not in a position in my life where i would take that kind of risk even though it may seem small to most. all this is coming from someone who would normally use a hormonal birth control with at least contraceptive foam or condoms.so you can see that im extra careful cause i cant afford not to be. i cant afford to get pregnant and if i did, and my NBE herbs could some how have an affect on a unborn baby, then that would be even worse cause i cant afford to have a sick baby. my question would be since NBE herbs are considered food and not drugs would you be willing to feed them to your kids? probably not in amount we are taking them in. ive waited 6 years to start NBE some people dont even spend more then 1 day on this forum before they are ready to start a routine. no one has to be like me or think like me but i wouldnt allow my boyfriend's sexual needes to decide weither or not i choose to do NBE. it seems selfish but its my body not his. im the one that gets pregnant not him. if the only concern my bf has about me doing NBE is weither or not he gets some then bye bye.my desire to do NBE came long before i met my bf. but thats just me. some of you may be married and have kids so you probably dont want to rock the boat over boobs. great, then you can afford to take a few risks.

as for IUD, i actually did use it a few years back but i had horrible cramping through out my cycle (i normally just suffer with cramps just before and during my period) and i had the IUD removed. its an awesome alternative to hormones but you got to be careful. there is a copper and progesterone based IUD so you need to be sure which one you are using. but even if you are using a progesterone based one you can still count on having a fair amount of protection just for having the device inserted.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
lol - thanks carol ann
September 13 2006, 10:47 PM

*taking a bow*

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
September 14 2006, 12:36 PM

SugarQ-I do not feel i have been nit picking about your posts (i know you put people, but your responces seem to be aimed at what i put)I know you arnt on a anti-controlled substances parade but you can tell from your responces you do not agree with them,i try not to make my posts too serious,i was in agreeance with yr 1st post

When you put- people who can't give up one thing-Again this is in agreeance with what you put, this is because i choose not to change things not because i can't,(You choose not to have sex or drink) If i was not getting any results with my NBE, agreeably i would choose to eliminate some if not stop all of the things i do.
However i am getting results the way i am doing things.

I agree with you that there is no evidence to prove nor disprove the use of dope with NBE so giving advice can only be negliable, when some evidence suports that dope is not good for us (even before NBE)

we are all trying to achieve the same thing here arnt we, bigger breasts it is clear this is very important to you-as it is me it just proves some people will do more to achieve their goal,in your case you are willing do do more than me at this time.
A period of selibicy& being t total is just not 4 me as im only young but i agree the fags should go.

So what im saying is lets agree to dissagree, the drug subject is now a yawn, and not worth discussing but i do not pick at what people put, and never aimed to affend you
gingerD

n/a
(no login)
Marijuana and BE
September 14 2006, 2:06 PM

Straightforward answer: I do it and I'm growing.

Anonymous
(no login)
September 14 2006, 9:00 PM

Me too! (I have grown and used marijuana) I wanted to mention it, because I feel sorry for the person who posted this question. I understand that some people may be estrogen-dominant, and that certainly can make a person..."testy," shall we say? But to call a question "stupid?" Seems a little inappropriate and judgmental. Marijuana is not evil, it's a plant. In fact, it's legal in some other countries. Used in moderation, I personally think it is much less destructive than a lot of other "habits" some people have. Maybe some people should take some progesterone, so they are not so quick to judge.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
To the annon ladies (or dudes,whatever)
September 14 2006, 11:13 PM

SugarQ did not call the question stupid in the context for which you so abruptly pointed out. Her quote was

wow, is then any legit medical reason you are taking it. if not then this is a stupid question. with NBE you shouldnt be taking anything you dont need to be taking.

that being noted,she is saying that ANYTHING that you shouldn't be taking (for the sake of arguement,ie. 2 bottles of wine everyday) should not be taken whilst trying to create a new found boob area for yourself. If you smoke it up,and you are growing,then so be it. But when you say that someone is in need of some progesterone, you are calling out in the context for which it is written and are being no better than what you made her out to be. You need to realize, ANNON, that SugarQ has more information stored up in her little pinky than most of us do in our whole brains when it comes to NBE! Have you studied this>???? Is this one of your passions?? Or is this just something for you to do? If it is the latter, then I suggest you not make comments like that about someone who is far more educated on the subject than yourself.
If you smoke it up and grow,then cool beans for you.And she did NOT nit pick at you,as you assumed she did. Trust me, I know nit picking when I see it and the nit picker is YOU, my friend.

SugarQ, PLEASE don't let someone who knows little about NBE make you not post. I agree with you on the subject,admire you for your thoughts and research,and totally trust your answers to a question like that.

Do I care that ANONN smokes it up? Hell no,but then they are being a little on the defensive right off the bat. Makes me wonder why they would even fight over this anyways.If you smoke, you smoke......if you grow while smoking,cool,if not...maybe a time to rethink?Her answer was right on.

i will join the anon list he he he
(Login SugarQ)
awww...
September 15 2006, 1:00 AM

is it me or is this topic going around in circles. its great that ONE person so far has come forward stating that they had success. i wish this anon would give a bit more details about her routine if nothing more then to help the first anon who asked this question.

its too bad that this topic is so sensitive that people think that they cant even use their regular log in names to post . i truely dont mean to insult anyone. i really cant believe that a topic like this can get so many strong stances when its clear that the answer to the topic question is a personal one.

just looking at all the points, beleifs, ideas it just makes sense to simply your routine as much as possible. thats all i want to say to anyone. its great that someone is having success while smoking, drinking, doping up, being on or off BC, drinking coffee so do what you will. at the very least you all know why you shouldnt be doing what you are doing and they are all very good reasons. but we all respond differently. if you get lucky like anon and many others did then great.you got something to celebrate. you just proved you can still have your cake and eat it too. if you dont get so lucky and want to complain about it and ask for advice then stand in line. its already hard enough to troubleshoot problems for someone who does everything right but still manages not to get results. KEEP IT SIMPLE PEOPLE!!!

n/a
(no login)
marijuana
September 15 2006, 1:26 AM

I'm using Lucille Sorella's routine from her flat to fab book. Smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee (pepsi, coke, chocolate etc.) aren't good for BE either and lots of people here on this board are doing that and growing.
I don't smoke marijuana all day either - just a few at the end of the day to unwind - same as having a drink!
I've been on Lucille's program for 2 months now - I've gotten firmer and grown almost an 1 inch.

Anonymous
(no login)
September 15 2006, 6:47 AM

SugarQ I agree with alot of what you have said and have enjoyed reading some of your other posts. It's just that they seem a little authoritative at times. I was just wondering how long you have been doing Nbe and how much you have grown, given all your discipline??. I didn't notice a program page for you.
Don't stop posting...it makes the forum interesting.

twilightsrose
(Login twilightsrose)
September 15 2006, 7:38 AM

Hey, SugarQ... you might find this interesting then, given your experience with the regular IUD and cramping. I used to have really bad cramping on day 1 of my period.. (and had bad pms beforehand)... as in too painful to move needing to sit in a corner hunched over painful. After I got the Mirena IUD (progestin), I never really had cramping again and had barely any PMS. But of course, it could work different for someone else based on their own hormonal profile...but it worked amazing wonders for me Big Grin

Take care!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
September 15 2006, 12:03 PM

I have logged in using my log in name, i am not annon, and have not put any further responces since my, apollogy to SugarQ.
because it looks like some think i am posting anonomously.
"And she did NOT nit pick at you,as you assumed she did. Trust me, I know nit picking when I see it and the nit picker is YOU, my friend."

GingerD pretty upset, N SugarQ, i know you are not out to affend just putting your honerst thaughts on the subject, Just as i do myself and again i am not out to affend any one either.

N/A
(no login)
Marijuana
September 15 2006, 5:19 PM

The precise reason I haven't posted my name is I don't want to be treated like I'm stupid or if someone might recognize me. I assure you that I'm well educated, hold a very good job and so what if I smoke a little pot? The girl asked a question and wanted an answer not a lecture on what she does in the privacy of her own home. Lots of people do it; your own doctor probably does; it's a great stress reliever.
I repeat, it doesn't interfere with BE.

KC
(no login)
September 15 2006, 8:07 PM

I agree, "n/a." Just because you don't give your name doesn't mean you don't have a brain or an informed opinion. I have just found this website after a year of surfing b.e. info. and think it's amazing. I am a massage therapist and studying to become an herbalist. I have done tons of research on this topic, and feel somewhat informed. First of all, no question should be called "stupid," that is just common courtesy. I understand that HoneeBee offers a lot of time to the website, but time does not equal expert advice, not necessarily anyway. Back to the question, I personally do not drink alcohol (not much anyway, I don't care for it)or smoke cigarettes. I do on occasion smoke some herb. As long as you are not overusing, I don't see a problem with it. I don't feel like it has affected my b.e. plan adversely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Marijuana - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:05 PM
marijuana and BE? - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
drugs dopamine prolactin - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Ecstacy & NBE - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:26 PM
smoking up? off topic - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Anselm - 03-01-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by James98 - 04-01-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Bonny - 04-01-2018, 10:39 PM