Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about "increase" my program for March, I think I'm right.

Hello ladies!

So after being throwing up 3 months and feeling exhausted ( I'm not pregnant, it's just stress Big Grin) my stomach is much better soo finally I can start introducing new things and discovering more my body.

Nowadays I take marine collagen+ fennel&anise tea + multivitamins everyday but in low doses : 1,5 g of collagen , twice fennel&anise tea and a capsule of multivitamins.
I am doing better so I've decided to get more of collagen and multivitamins the next month, March : 3g of collagen and adding more gr of fennel and anise seeds to the tea. Also I'll add another herb into the tea for making it more sweet , but I still have to look for the perfect one...
I read somewhere red clover is good for diuretic properties ( my goal = gain weight # not throwing up for a while I'm done lol ) but I don't know if taking as a tea or in tincture will be better. Any recommendation ?

About the multivitamins, I've decided to make a break and TAKE MACA instead .
I will take MACA powder between March-July starting with the lowest dose (1/2 teaspoon ) , increasing it every week till getting 1-3 teaspoons everyday.
I think this is best for me since I found out it helps with energy, makes you eat more, balance hormones (so , it's adaptogen ) and have loots of amino acids ( GO HGHBig Grin)

Since I know which adaptogen to use , lol , now I am thinking in taking Saw Palmetto(anti androgen) and Pueraria Mirifica (phytoestrogen ) but I read they can upset the stomach so... my question would be :

can I use topically instead of taking it orally ? I've found a cream , it's called Nature day(http://www.natureday.com/breast-cream.php) and have both herbs in its composition .
I don't know if it will have the same effect , but I did a research some weeks ago where I read our skin can absorb things topically too ... what do you think about this part?Huh

The ingredients used in the cream are these : water, octyl palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Cpric Triglyceride, Dimethiocne, Saw Palmetto Extract, Dong Quai Estract, Dandelion Dxtract, Blessed Thistle Extract, Kava Kava Extract, Wild Yam Extract, Mother's Wart Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Black Cohosh Extract, Fennel Extract, Cumin Extract, Myristyl Myristate, Glycerin, Trienthanolamin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.

Finally I'll add Omega 3 and Omega 6 soft gels (1:1 ) too but I still don't know how much I should take, I started with 1000mg each one ... basically I want to take both because my periods have been crazy and I NEED A BREAK FROM PAIN HAHAHA...

++++ MASSAGE ALWAYS, TWICE DAILY, OF COURSE.

Happy growing!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon