Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Micro-electron Breast enhancer

Micro-electron Breast enhancer
September 30 2006 at 8:29 PM NattyNat (Login NattyNat)
Has anyone heard of or used a micro-electron breast massager that is supposes to firm and increase breast size with use? I found it on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Massager-Syste...DT015_W0QQ
itemZ180033861402QQihZ008QQcategoryZ67662QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just copy and paste the link into your address bar to check it out.

Im thinking of purchasing it as it seems like it could work as it sends micro-electron pulses to stimulate the cells. Im hoping it will be doubley effective with using herbs as well. Its supposed to work in the same way as body toning devices do but this is just designed for use on the breasts. Let me know what you think.

Many Thanx!

NattyNat

lani
(Login Laniboo)
another massager from ebay!
September 30 2006, 10:12 PM

hmmm, that sounds interesting. i don't know what to think, but i also found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...=MERC_VI_R
eBay_Pr8_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=120034370430&itemcount=8&refwidgetloc=active_view_it
em&usedrule1=CategoryProximity&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

It seems really convenient because it is small and you could put it in your bra... what do you guys think? is it a waste of money? i am having probelms finding the time to massage twice a day because i have class and i live with a roomate in the dorms, so it's hard to have privacy. i've only been able to massage once a day, so this seems like it could be helpful-- if it works! any insight?

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
Re: Micro-electron Breast enhancer
September 30 2006, 11:11 PM

i dont know if anyone on the forum has tried electronic massages. you two might need to be the pioneers Smile

mitharatowen
(Login mitharatowen)
September 30 2006, 11:13 PM

i dont know if id personally want to try the one nattynat posted simply because of the grammar and spelling errors in the listing. makes me doubt the legitimacy

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
September 30 2006, 11:24 PM

Whilst on the subject of booby stuff on ebay........Anyone fancy a breast enlargement magic spell.........hmmmm :-P~

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spell-Casting-BREA...dZViewItem

x

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
October 1 2006, 1:44 AM

This is very interesting! I tried googling some products myself but the only massagers to buy that I can find is on ebay, which all seem to be products from the far east and any other websites selling this sort of product are wholesellers also from the far east Sad

Any other recommended products for me to have a look at which does UK or EU orders? or anything!

As for NattyNat web link, Im confused what it means by 'slimming' in the circular diagrams at the bottom of the page :s and yet it claims to increase breast size?

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
October 2 2006, 2:54 PM

this is very interesting-
ages ago i baught one of those ab pads that stimulate mussles , one thing one the instructions said do not use on the breast area at all, very big warning sign on this subject, iknow that the excersise device uses electrodes, it looks slighly simular to what you are talking about, all i can say is maybe the breast maasager uses lower/lighter impulse/frequencies.
But i am alittle warrie of this product

What i find odd about the listing is they will ship any were world wide except from where the product is actually from,(could this be because they know somthing we don't?)
So to sumarise-be carfull im not sure if i would trust the device but i am also interested to see if it would work

If you try here there are lots of weird and wonderful breast massagers i found
http://www.alibaba.com/productsearch/Bre...sager.html

Lauralee
(Login Playgirl6000)
October 3 2006, 4:07 PM

Hi
I have not tried or heard of this product. But I will tell you about the breast pump that I found online. You pump up your breasts 2 times a day for as long as you can, minimum 15 mins each time and after 1 month I had full breasts that bounced. My younger sister was like wow your boob are almost as big as mine. She was impressed. I have been busy over the summer so I haven't used it as much and they have decreased in size but when I was using it all the time I was getting to the point of ordering the bigger sized pump. I think every small breasted woman should have this product! If you want more info let me know, I will have to look it up where I got it from.

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
October 3 2006, 4:31 PM

laura lee-how much was it, im possibly considering brava at pres but very expensive

Kitty B
(no login)
October 3 2006, 5:59 PM

Hi Lauralee,
where did you get the breast pump? I live in the UK would love more info on this.
thanks
x

lani
(Login Laniboo)
GingerD
October 3 2006, 8:56 PM

Hi GingerD! Just wondering if in your post you were referring to nattynat's breast massager or mine (the two mini massagers)? I don't want to take any risks if you bought a product similar (the alibaba pad) that warned NOT to use it on breasts. As far as I know the mini massagers are definitely MEANT to be used on breasts, but I'm afraid because it seems like they use these kinds of electrical massages for weight loss/toning/slimming. I definitely do NOT want that happening on my boobies! I don't know that the mini massagers will necessarily help much with NBE (other than increasing blood flow), but do you think they could HURT it? I just want to be sure!! Thanks so much, I'm learning so many things here!

tinyhope
(Login tinyhope)
Breast pump = suction cups?
October 4 2006, 2:47 PM

Hi Laura Lee
Wonder whether your breast pump is the same thing as the suction cup I read about? It something like a plastic cup attached to a hose and then a round pump for your to pump air out and create a vacuum so that your breast fills the entire cup?

What other name does it go by? This is so I can compare products... Thanks

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
To Iani
October 4 2006, 3:56 PM

Hi, yes the massager was like a tonning pad with wires,and some gel to put on so they worked, the feeling is very odd alittle like being electricuted but gentely, but it deffinatly said under no circumstance use on the breast area with big red triangles round it.but after reading the instructions further almost anything you could do with it was a warning
I also only used my abb toner twice as it was leaving odd burn marks on my skin, so i think they are cheap devices, and i wasn't happy with it.

did you check out the site adress i put, it looks abit more proffessional than the ebay listing but the breast gadjets looked simular

Hope this helps Happy Growing
GingerD

Linda
(no login)
January 19 2007, 11:19 PM

I have been using these electric breast pads, along with a Slendertone belt for my middle. The breast pads are not the same make as you are talking about here. I have had amazing results. After the first month other than the skin looking better I could not see much improvemnt, after two months my breasts were standing up on thier own, three months down the road and I am now in a bigger bra size, my B/F is delighted with the results.
My friend as been using hers longer, no size increase, but her breasts are much firmer and no longer sagging.
The pads I am using are ajustable in size, neither my friend nor I have suffered any burn marks, the part that goes next to the skin is different from my slendertone belt. The puls action is very different from the body toners. Just make sure that what ever you buy has passed all saftey tests, a quick google of the make should bring up if they have ever been done for making a bad product. Follow the instructions, over use can cause problems, mine says 20 mins a day over 5 days, the results speak for them selfs. Once you get the shape you want, then you need to continue using, not as often, about twice to three times a week, if you dont you will lose your shape and return to how you were. I am more than happy to continue to keep the results I have got.
Before spending on a breast pump please read from people who have been disapointed. You get sore nipples, peeling skin, your stuck with a monster to your breast for most of your waking hours, the pumps break, well the domes do, and no improvement, and if you do get any, it is only tempory.
WIth toners you can get on with your jobs, or just sit and watch TV with both hands free, and no worries if anyone calls at the house as they can not be seen.

Good luck girls

littlemadison
(Login littlemadison)
keep us updated
January 20 2007, 12:31 AM

NattyNat, let all of us know how that goes. It was inexpensive and I'm interested in the results.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
To Linda
January 20 2007, 12:52 AM

Hi, can you tell me what the name of that product you are using on your breast? Thanks -- Sissy

dandelion
(Login dandelion1)
to linda and nattynat
January 20 2007, 2:03 AM

to linda and nattynat: could you please give us the name of the product? i would definitly like to chekc them out! thanks!

dandelion
(Login dandelion1)
January 20 2007, 2:05 AM

oops! i meant lauralee and linda ; since you both have got results - !!Smile thanks!

Linda
(no login)
January 20 2007, 2:56 AM

I have used the "The Cleavedge" from Cleavedge Breast Enhancement Products, my friend bought Rio Breast Pads that she attached to her rio machine.

Anonymous
(no login)
More breast messagers
January 20 2007, 3:38 AM

I found 2 more links for breast messagers:

http://www.merconnet.com/product_info.ph...cts_id=388

http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/cnb/s...ageDisplay

Has anyone try the above 2 messagers?

Linda
(no login)
January 20 2007, 1:55 PM

Breast implants are the only real way to guarantee any change in breast size without effort, other than this the only real way is to increase the muscles size that runs along under the breasts, doing weights will achieve a bigger looking breast, the breast is not larger, the muscle underneath is, look at male body builders, they all have “breasts”. The down side of doing weights is that you might end up with big shoulders or arms, but the upside is that the effect will last much longer, muscle built up in this way is bound to remain longer.

If you fine a small soft plastic bottle, or similar and hold it against your skin and pump out the air, the skin will swell under the bottle, if you look you can see bust blood vessels, and possible bruising, once healed your lump will disappear, if you continue to do this on the same bit of skin over and over again, you will create damage to the skin and blood vessels underneath, common sense. The only way you can increase size under the skin by suction is to damage cells is to damage cells, scare tissue is always more “proud”. Bursting blood vessels will lead to permanent red or purple marks, I think I would rather have small boobs the right colour than bigger ones that are unpleasant to look at.

Tablets can only work by altering hormones, this as we now know can cause other problems in our body, like increase risk of breast or cervical cancer. Fat is what makes breasts bigger, there is no food or pill or cream that can put fat on the body in one place, you would get the same effect if you ate healthy food like cheese and milk and spend less.

Think about it, how does the cream REALLY work?! The skin is pretty much water proof, to date there is no medical proof that any cream can penetrate the skin. The skin and body is made up with a very high water content, sit in the bath for a few hours, did the water make you bigger? If skin was able to absorb any liquid substance it would be water. The massaging of the cream is going to do more to make improvements; massaging will help keep a healthy blood flow, this will improve the look and texture of the skin no end. So any cheap cream will do, I personally use a good quality olive oil, yes it is a bit messy, but more is absorbed into the top layer, many ordinary creams evaporate very quickly, if I am going out or want to get dressed, I use a good quality body or hand cream. Any cream with a urea (yes your right it’s a posh word for urine) will do the job. If you look at many of the ingredients for prescription skin disorder creams you will see one common ingredient, urea. The Greeks first discovered that urine could help promote healthy skin.

These little electric toning machines work by working the muscles that are behind the breast, the stimulation helps keep a healthy blood flow, this makes the skin look better, and because blood is pumping round, so is oxygen. As the underlying muscles develop, the breast is pushed upwards and outwards, the breast its self is not increasing, the muscle behind it is. I have gone from taking a UK size 36AA or on a good day 36A to a 36B, which are now on the tight side and I am now between needing a 36B and a 36C. I suppose because the skin is now tighter over the breast, that might be why those little “bingo wings” that were starting to develop at the top of my arms have gone. The skin from my neck down to the top of the breast is also shown a marked improvement.

I can only sing the praises of these types of toners, BUT I have used it per the instructions, I have used it every 5 days out of every 7.
You also need to think about which type, the type I have is a cup that encircles the breast with a hole for the nipple to peep out of, you need to wear a good fitting bra while using it. So the whole breast is subjected to the toning plus, not everyone’s cup of tea, but if you have used Slendertone body belts you will not have any problems. At this point I would like to say that other makes of these belts are often badly made and give the users burn marks and uneven pulse shocks, do not confuse with a good make.
The one my friend uses is pads that fit above the breast working the muscles from the top, these might be better for people who have never used toning equipment before.
At some stage in the game I am sure that Slendertone will produce a product that works on the breast, like their body belts, it will be superior to all the others, in the mean time I am happy to use what is available.
Shop around for price,and if one make does not work (ie causes discomfort, pulse not variable etc) buy another make; expect to pay about £10 UK pounds. When I was buying mine I found that the same make, product was available at very different prices. The first one I bought was rubbish, it hurt to use, the pulse in one side was stronger etc. But at £10 a go compared to other “magic” solutions its not much to spend.

Hope this helps.

Linda
(no login)
January 20 2007, 6:17 PM

This is the link for the Rio
http://www.riobeauty.com/index2.htm

Sissy2345
(no login)
To Linda
January 20 2007, 7:33 PM

Linda, I looked up the Cleavedge unit that you used, it's not bad at $39USD, and they have a full money back guarantee including shipping. I might definately try this out.

Ok next question, do the tummy belts really work? I always thought of those as a scam, and never spoke to anyone who ever tried them, what kind of results have you and your friend seen with them?

Thanks! -- Sissy

Linda
(no login)
January 20 2007, 8:53 PM

My friend and I between us have wasted loads of money on ab belts, on a last ditch attempt I bought a Slendertone, these are by far the most expensive, to look at you can first tell the difference, every thing is much better made, when you use them you can tell the differance from the cheap ones. I have the belt and the shorts. I used to be a dancer so I am used to having a good shape, but ill health means excersise is limited. I now have my shape back, still a bit soft but that is to be expected when not doing "real" excercis, but at least have my old body shape back. All in all with belt and shorts it took 4 mth to get to where I am.
I have to say though that they do not work if you have a lot of body fat, all that happens is the fat wobbles, they tighten up muscles, if they cant move the muscle it cant work.
I wear mine while I walk the dog.

I have lost 5 inch from my waist and 4 from my hips and bum, I have not lost any weight. I now only use the belt and shorts to maintain my shape, 2 or 3 times a week. Again over use can cause damage to the muscles, stick to the instructions and you will see results. I know about 6 peeps that have used the belts and 4 the shorts from Slendertone, all have had good results, some more than others.

summerlily
(Login summerlily)
To Sissy
January 21 2007, 1:30 AM

you can get the Cleavedge unit at ebay for $9.99.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SURGERY-PAIN-FREE-...dZViewItem

Anonymous
(Login sissy2345)
January 21 2007, 1:53 AM

Hey Summerlily, I checked it out and sent an email to the seller to see what shipping would be to USA. They have alot of bad feedback though. Depending on the shipping cost, it may be worth the risk. Thanks!

summerlily
(Login summerlily)
January 21 2007, 6:57 AM

If shipping is not too bad to the USA, I might give it a shot too.

Linda
(no login)
January 21 2007, 12:11 PM

Why dont you look to see if there is a seller on dot com instead of dot UK, could save the shipping. Try Amazon, you might have to try different search terms re the discription

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
January 21 2007, 2:50 PM

Did no one but me notice that Linda said flat out herbs dont' work?

Babe, they do work, many women here are living proof that they can work

Linda
(no login)
January 21 2007, 3:23 PM

Re herbs don’t work, I retract that, just that I have not meet anyone that’s had any success that’s not caused some problems in other areas. I just don’t feel safe messing about with my body’s chemicals, but that’s just me. Herbs can be very powerful drugs, and would only feel happy about them after a consultation with a qualified herbalist, it is only my view and it was never my intention to be disparaging to anyone here. Please except my apologies.

Everyone is looking for what works best for them; I have spent a lot of money on what I can only call wasted money searching for that magic trigger. I have now find mine after seeing the results that a friend got, out of 18 of us 13 have used this system, only two have not seen results, one because she only used it a couple of times a week and gave up after a month, the other could not stand using the unit on anything higher than low and gave up. Some have gained a better shape and texture with no increase in size, but most have gained, no one had a negative effect. It was a bit like a weight watchers club, each encouraging each other, and comparing results, a bit like here.
Yes I am negative to everything else, between us we have all tried EVERY thing, some things did give minimal results, even negative results, hence my view point, but nothing as given the results that we have obtained this way, and the fact that we have all gained results says a lot to me.
Good luck with your herbs, if it works for you go for it, don’t let my twitterings deter you.

Last night was “girls” night out, one of the group has been living away and the last time I saw her was on holiday in August. Not only could she have held a pencil under her breasts, but the whole dam desk. Last night she looked terrific, she was wearing a very clinging top, and no bra, I thought she must have been using one of the invisible bras (sticky tape), so I asked her, she wasn’t, in fact she showed us and the whole pub!
She has been using Tone a Tronic http://www.toneatronic.com/tone/store/de...hp?prod=33 she already had a control unit so just bought the breast pads. More expensive I know. This “girl” is in her 50’s so it shows it is never too late. She did say though that it took six months to get the effect she’s got. That might have something to do with older muscles taking longer, I don’t know, she tried this after hearing via email what the rest of us were doing and how we had been getting a long.

In the way I am a fan of Slendertone, she is of Tone a Tronic; I confess I have never heard of them until now. They must be well made, her base unit is over five years old and in regular use, they don’t make the one she owns any more, all she’s ever had to do is buy replacement pads, so I guess you get what you pay for.

ManyQuestions
(Login ManyQuestions)
Skin can absorb!!!
January 21 2007, 6:27 PM

"Think about it, how does the cream REALLY work?! The skin is pretty much water proof, to date there is no medical proof that any cream can penetrate the skin. The skin and body is made up with a very high water content, sit in the bath for a few hours, did the water make you bigger? If skin was able to absorb any liquid substance it would be water. "

Linda and everyone else - this is just not true. I have a prescription medicine that I take by rubbing it onto my skin. As per the directions! It is made by one of the largest drug companies in the world! And, my Doctor is a Harvard MD who is a very wise and up-to date person. A nicotine patch works the same say - keep the chemical on the skin, which absorbs it.

So to those of us who are trying BE by having the herbs absorbed by the skin of the breast - if it can work for prescription drugs, why not for herbs?

I think this was not done even 10 years ago. And I think it is only done for certain medicines that cannot easily pass through the digestion track.

Anonymous
(Login summerlily)
To Linda
January 21 2007, 7:47 PM

Hi Linda, I tried searching at Amazon but can't find anything. I also tried Ebay at the USA but can't find it either. Where did yiu get your Cleavedge unit?

I found something similiar tho(below) but I am not sure if that does same the same the Cleavedge unit.

Linda
(no login)
January 21 2007, 9:19 PM

I bought mine on a weekend trip to London, from a sex shop in Soho!!!! I paid £9.99
Hard to tell from a photo, they look the right kind of thing, just hard to judge from a pic. I am rubbish at converting prices, is that a good price?
Is this the same one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Massager-Syste...dZViewItem
Good close up here from the US http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREAST-ENHANCER-En...dZViewItem
From here they look worth a try, the price looks good to me.
Keep me informed.

Linda
(no login)
January 21 2007, 9:32 PM

ManyQuestions, if its working for you, go for it. I am not here to convert anyone, nor am I here to intentionally put anyone off something that is working for them.

LL
(Login Lillea)
January 21 2007, 10:24 PM

Thank you for posting this, Linda.

I looked at the Slendertone website and it seems fairly easy to use. There's an online demo:

http://www.slendertone.com/en/clinical3.php

Please tell us more about your experience with this.

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:39 AM

Linda
(no login)
January 21 2007, 11:04 PM

To Lillea

The hard part is getting the pads in the right position for you, then getting the belt on to sit in the right place, your first pads will need replacing faster than any that you will use after because of all the adjustment that usually takes place till you get it right, and on the note of the pads, I find that the cheapest place for replacements is ebay, you can get genuine Slendertone pads very cheaply if you keep your eye out, buy when they are available and keep in stock, it tends to be a bit feast of famine.
Once you have mastered the art of where to place the pads and fitting the belt on it will become second nature. It is at this early stage most people give in, stick with it, it’s like everything else in life, a new skill to learn.
If it feels uncomfortable then you have not got the pads in the right place in relation to your muscles. All you should feel is the muscles working, the more you use it the higher you will be able to turn the settings as the muscles get used to working out. Don’t try to do too much too soon is about the only advice I can give.
I noticed a vast improvement in just two weeks, then I hit a Plato, then after about four weeks more improvement, then I hit another, after seven weeks it was just plan sailing. At week ten I just started using it two or three times a week for maintenance. As my shape changed I had to change where the pads went.
Once I had got my middle sorted out I noticed my bum looked saggy, hence the shorts, you end up getting hooked. It is a lazy way, but I am no longer able to work out in the normal way. If you can do some normal exercise as well in between you will get quicker and longer lasting results.
I know it looks expensive, but you do get results.

dandelion1
(Login dandelion1)
to linda
January 23 2007, 1:26 AM

good to hear you had results! i have a question regarding the 'cleavedge' : would you say it exercised your muscles and 'plumped' your muscles, or do you think it actually contributed to some breast tissue growth? thanks!

Anonymous
(no login)
to linda
January 23 2007, 6:59 AM

Hi Linda, is it easy to use the "Clevedge unit"? Does it take awhile to put it on your breast?

It's only one size and I am wondering does it really one size fits all? I am afraid if I get it and it ends up not fitting. I noticed that you can't adjust the unit. Is that correct?

Linda
(no login)
January 23 2007, 1:04 PM

To dandelion1
I have only had a bit of tissue growth, it most definitely exercises your muscles and plumps them up, the muscle above the breast develops, this gives the impression of a fuller bust line, and a higher bust. Skin tissue and blood flow is much improved. One or two of the girls look like they have had some tissue increase.

To Anonymous
Yes very very easy, no effort to put on, seconds to get up and running. I take your point re size, that’s why I liked the look of the pink ones in a link above, you can adjust the size. I am now poking over the edges of my cup ones and am on to the Rio as the cup ones are a bit uncomfortable now, so I am wondering if the pink ones will ajust to a bigger size than the CLevage. I am thinking about ordering some to see.

My friend that used the Rio started off with very small breasts and in hind sight would have had difficulty using the cup type ones at the start, good point you raised there.
If you are very small I would say opt for the Rio that works the muscle from above, so long as the muscle is getting a work out, thats what is important, it does move all the muscle over the chest wall, and Rio is not a bad make.

Julie
(Login ariesxtreme)
January 23 2007, 5:34 PM

Now I'm curious to know where I can get it also. Is it done through electrical waves/shock? Or more through pulsation?

Has anyone been able to locate it yet?

Anonymous
(no login)
January 23 2007, 6:14 PM

produces muscle contractions by stimulating the nerves that control muscles. It stimulates the nerves where they are closest together, which enables all the muscles in the targeted area to be exercised.

Obtained from links posted above

Anonymous
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
January 24 2007, 7:23 PM

Found this site and ordered one off here, thought it was a good deal, rather than waiting for a bid to end on ebay, these look adjustable too rather than the the Cleavedge ones which my boobs might get lost in!
Anyway here's the link cost me 8 quid something including the postage costs.

http://www.buycosmetics.com/Product/Prod...uctid=2170

Julie
(Login ariesxtreme)
January 24 2007, 7:38 PM

That's the one I'm debating on or the cleavedge one..which I will have to purchase from Ebay. The only thing with the one you purchase is that the pads seem plasticy for some reason to me which is why I'm haulting on buying that particular model, as the cleavedge one seems more clothe like.

tittboy
(no login)
skin waterproof?
January 25 2007, 12:37 AM

Osmosis and just plain old absorption is how the chemicals go thru skin. My testosterone is applied daily thru my skin by rubbing it on my arms and shoulders. I was a machinists for 15 years and worked with too many substances that go right thru your skin. Try putting both your hands in a can of gasoline and see what happens. (DO NOT ACTUALLY DO THAT IT IS CARCINOGENIC!). You will get dizzy and sick.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
January 25 2007, 3:23 AM

Linda, thanks for all the info. I didn't know they made them for breast, but had always wondered about the belts. It's nice to hear that you have had such great results with these, thanks for sharing your experiences, I will probably order the cleavedge unit, I like the lift action you described Smile -- Sissy

Linz
(no login)
Hey Linda
January 27 2007, 4:13 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the great info. Just have a couple of questions.

Just wanted to check that you ONLY used cleavedge for the electro stimulation? Wasn't sure whether you also used another one too?

Also, just out of interest, what stomach and hip measurement were you before you used the slendertone shorts?

Hope to hear from ya

Linz x

Linda
(no login)
January 27 2007, 4:39 PM

I used only the Cleavage to start with, I am now using the Rio because it sits nearer the muscle, the Cleavage sits too high these days.

With the Slendertone belt I lost 5 inch, I started out with a 33 inch waist.

With the shorts 4 inch from hips/bum, started off at 41 inch. But, I have not lost any weight, all that’s happened is the wobbly bits no longer wobble. The muscles are now toned so everything is pulled in.
I did not measure my thighs before using the belt, so not sure exactly how many inch difference, but there is a difference.

littlemadison
(Login littlemadison)
Bump
January 31 2007, 6:21 AM

Just wondering if anyone ended up purchasing this and is having results??

x madison

Anonymous
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
Breast Enhancer - The Beautician
January 31 2007, 12:46 PM

I bought this off the site I mentioned. I have tried it out twice so far and yes I think it is a good device, and that it will tone and lift the breast. I didn't find it painful at all, infact it can be quite stimulating to stimulate your nipples while wearing this device. Hey, Bruce Lee used something similar to tone his pecs.

littlemadison
(Login littlemadison)
January 31 2007, 8:06 PM

So do you think it's worth the money? I am debating buying it 'cause I have so many things on my list.

x madison

Anonymous
(no login)
yes it worth it
January 31 2007, 9:05 PM

It was only 8quid including postage got here really quickly.Am wearing it now while I type. I think it's a decent product it's all you need, and I already have a charger for this size battery, so it's ok. Just takes a while getting used to electric shocks. The plastic adjustable cups are good quality really, and easy to clean.

Julie
(Login ariesxtreme)
January 31 2007, 10:06 PM

Can you girls post of which ones you purchased since a few have been mentioned on here.

TIA

Sissy2345
(Login sissy2345)
January 31 2007, 10:16 PM

I emailed the dealer on Ebay, it's about $26 to ship to USA, they have bad feedback so I don't think I will buy it. Plus it took two emails and a week to get a response. I have emailed the Cleavedge site twice to see if they ship to US, no response.

I might see if I can find the other one with the adjustable cup, it's the same concept. I always feel better knowing someone else tried something so I know it's not a rip off. Plus, the "standing up on their own" comment sold me!

Linda, did yours give the little shocks that jacka-b described??

Please post on how you think its working for you jacka-b! Thanks. -- Sissy

summerlily
(Login summerlily)
February 1 2007, 3:35 AM

Hey Sissy,

I think you can get the one that Jacka-b got at this website that was mentioned previously:

I had also tried contacting the dealer at Ebay but no reponse at all. I tried purchasing the Cleavedge unit on their website but for some reasons I can't seem to be able to buy it off their website.

I guess the only option left is the one that Jacka-b got. BTW, It's $29.99 plus shipping.

Anonymous
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
Working great
February 1 2007, 11:32 AM

I think it's great but musn't overdue things ever, nor try it out without the conductive gell!
But I can already see a difference in firmness, I do my massage with lotion or without after the shock therapy, then do some elbow to elbow presses. I am doing well with growth, unfortunatly I am getting a stretch mark on my right breast, which used to have a double crease under, now it's bigger than the left, used to be the other way round. Anyway my boobs are lifting and filling out on bottom, wahoo! and my nipples are finally getting a raise, all I need now is a raise at work, and then I'll be Over the moon! I'll try not to worry about stretch marks, I guess I would have got them if my boobs had decided to grow in the first place!

Anonymous
(Login littlemadison)
February 1 2007, 11:55 AM

couldn't you use cocoa butter for the stretch marks?

x madison

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 1 2007, 12:04 PM

Hey Jacka-b, do you know where to get more gel when it runs out? Thanks, Sissy

Linda
(no login)
February 1 2007, 1:12 PM

If you feel “shocks” it’s not fitted properly or gel not applied correctly, you should feel the electric pulse that’s all, and the unit should allow you to adjust the speed and amount of pulse so that it is comfortable to your level.

You will find the gel widely available from various sauces.

Julie
(Login ariesxtreme)
February 1 2007, 3:53 PM

I think I've seen the Cleavedge one on Ebay for $29.99 plus around $10 for shipping.

rinoa_lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
I have the 'pink' massager
February 4 2007, 9:37 AM

The first massager mentioned by Nat is one that I have. I've been using it twice daily for about a month (I have also been using Mirifem PM Cream for the last 2 weeks) and have noticed a firming effect.

Though my A cups haven't incresed in cup size, they're definately more firm, and they look more 'round' in comparison to before I used the massager. I even think that for the little boobs that they are, they've got some more meat up the top ;p

It has 3 different massage modes, the first being a pulsating action, and the second two slightly varied consistant pulse. All three modes have fully adjustable speeds and strengths, and you can even have it set to cycle through the modes within the 15mins it gives you before it automatically turns itself off.

I hope this helps!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 4 2007, 1:03 PM

Hi rinoa, did yours come with a tube of gel?

Does anyone know what that gel is or where to get more when it runs out? I really wanted the Cleavedge unit, but can't seem to find it anywhere other than a seller on ebay that I don't want to deal with. So, I think I will try this unit, but am worried I would get it and not be able to replace the gel, and it looks like a small tube that would not last long. If anyone knows please help. Thanks -- Sissy.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
heat
February 4 2007, 3:54 PM

I read before that heat helps...so don't laugh at what I did...here in the states we have a new product on the market for menstrual cramps, it is activated carbon, and it heats up when put next to the skin (abdomen) so I bought some and thought..."Why not stick it in the bra?" It stays in there nicely and keeps it warm most of the day..lol

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
breast pump
February 4 2007, 3:55 PM

I wonder if my old lactating breast pump would be any help for the pumping action...I can't immagine what my husband would say if he say me using it though!!! ;-)

Anonymous
(no login)
February 4 2007, 4:16 PM

Type in "Conductive gel" to google

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 4 2007, 4:31 PM

I forgot to say thanks for describing your experience with this unit rinoa, I was wondering about this one.

And thanks Annonomous, I didn't know it was "conductive" gel, I did find some by searching for that.

Sissy

rinoa_lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
The gel...
February 6 2007, 12:53 AM

It ran out fairly quickly for me, yes. Thing is though, if you don't use it excessively, it would last quite a while. When I became more conservative with it, I found I was getting the same results...and using a lot less gel. So really, as long as you're careful with the amount you use, it should last a while.
That being said...I THINK any kind of conductive gel works fine, though in the pamphlet of the massager it mentioned that the gel included was a 'breast massaging gel'. I did ask my seller on eBay how I would get replacement gel, to which their reply was 'don't worry, it lasts a long time'... :S

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 6 2007, 12:58 AM

I asked my seller if they could get more and they said no. When searching, all I could find was little tubes, there must be like medical supplies that come in bigger tubes. Wonder if aloe vera gel would work???? It might degrade the pads though. Mine hasn't come yet, I just like to plan ahead, but I guess I am worrying about the cart before the horse, something like that my mom used to say Smile

rinoa_lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
Substitutes...
February 6 2007, 7:34 AM

In place of the conductive gel i've tried the following:

Baby oil - DONT TRY IT! It doesn't last very long (my body just absorbs it...i'm dehydrated it would seem) and thus, you get ZAPPED rather than just feeling a pulse.

My PM cream (Mirifem) - not too bad...MUCH better than the baby oil...though I still looked for an alternative, which lead me to -

Garnier 'Body Tonic' Cellulite Gel - It has lipo-caffine in it (caffine is bad for NBE when ingested, but appartenly helpful externally) and smells awesome! *giggles*

I'm not sure where we're all living, I'm in Australia, but I have a feeling most of us are English or American, so i'm not sure if Garnier products are as widely sold where everyone else is as they are here, but i'm sure there are many similar products out there.

I'd be interested to see how the aloe-vera works out sissy Smile

Melissa
(Login mama2fiveboys)
February 6 2007, 2:11 PM

I would be very interested to know the names of all the different enhancers you are using and what seems to be working, I see this thread was started a few months ago and am wondering if anyone has had any luck. I am interested in trying this myself, at this point I am willing to try almost anything! Smile
Some of the links shared earlier in this thread are no longer working so I was wondering if anyone had any more up to date information, anything you have to share would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,
Melissa

Jacqui
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
February 6 2007, 9:51 PM

I am using the Beautician, bought off this site, arrived quickly, good price, and it's working.
Mainly it appears to build muscle tone, which gives the breast a lift and also I'm seeing more shape on top and in the the cleavage.
It's so compact you can just pop it in your bedside drawer and wear it while you read a book in bed...should have gone into sales, lol. Hope to hear some more positives soon

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 6 2007, 10:35 PM

Here is the one I bought, haven't received it yet, it's coming from Hong Kong so it may take a few more days. They all look the same, but I'm sure quality varies.

I really wanted the Cleavedge that Linda used, but now they don't even show it as a product on their site. Mine was about $20 with shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...CRX_RCRX_P
r4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=160081708799&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSel
l_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

This message has been edited by EveEM on Feb 7, 2007 9:24 PM

Melissa
(no login)
February 7 2007, 8:10 PM

I ordered the Cleavedge electronic breast enhancer! Smile It should be here in 5 to 7 days, I am so excited to get it and get started on that new program, hopefully that along with the BO and herbs and massage it will give me a jump start on my growth again! It sure can't hurt at this point!

Thanks for everyone's advice and input!
Melissa

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 7 2007, 11:09 PM

Hey Melissa, where did you get the cleavedge unit from?

Melissa
(Login mama2fiveboys)
February 8 2007, 1:25 PM

Hi Sissy! I bought it from :
http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/cnb/s...ageDisplay

I had trouble trying to order it from their webpage so I called the toll free number . . . I kept getting a recording saying that their representatives were busy and leave a message, so finally I left a message.
No call back that day, so the next day I called and left a message and they called me back. The lady was very nice and told me that the postage to send it to the US was about $15 it is coming from Canada. She told me it should be here in 5 to 7 days. It has a full 30 day money back guarntee I am so excited to get it!

Hope this helps!
Melissa

Anonymous
(Login tinky_winky_18)
February 8 2007, 6:03 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SURGERY-PAIN-FREE-...dZViewItem

this exact item i tried about 1 year ago.

it didnt feel like a massage at all to me. it actually hurt and felt like i was getting stung and electricly shocked slightly. it was uncomfertable and weird. I could not even use it more than a few times.

just not for me. It freaked me out having an electrical unit that close to my heart because I get heart palpatations easily (not sure if this unit could affect my heart but I didnt want to risk it)

I think it "shocks the breast tissue/muscles?" not sure if thats a good thing or not. but I naturally felt it was not doing any good for me.

maybe some one else can try it for longer?

plus if your very flat its kind of hard to make the unit/device stay on and touching your breast correctly.

Though it does send an electrical current to your breast tissue. it felt too uncomfertable for me to keep using. (there is a power level control) even on low it felt bad to me. plus you have to reaply this gel ever so often to keep the electrical current strong and going.

overal i felt it was ANOTHER gimmick. (maybe it can work if someone here could use it longer though?)

a REAL massage actually works the herbs into your breast and feels great + your actually manipulating the breast tissue.

this thing seems like it MIGHT SLIGHTLY ONLY TONE your breast but not enlarge at all because its working the tissue and muscle only. not enlarging at all.

this is just my findings and opinions.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 8 2007, 11:06 PM

Thanks Melissa, I ordered the pink one (I'm sure you've seen it), but I really wanted this one, so I might try to call them. I keep hearing Linda's "standing up on their own" statement. I know that results vary, but from your login (5 boys), I'm sure you understand how appealing those words are Smile. Please post your progress and what you think of it after using it for a while.

Hey Tinky, I'm sorry it didn't work well for you, and you bring up a good point about having the shocks so close to your heart, I never thought about that. That is definately something to watch out for. Thanks.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 21 2007, 11:39 AM

How is everyone who ordered doing with their units? I finally received mine yesterday. It might be too small to do anything for me, the cups only cover like 1.5 inches of boobage, I was kinda hoping that they would cover more. Even sitting so low on the breast, it does pulse the muscles on top though. Then I uncupped it and laid it flat on top of the breast above the nipple, and can turn it up higher and it appears to work the muscles under the arms, top, and clevage area. Well, it's too soon to tell for me, just wondering if anyone else has an update. Thanks -- Sissy

To those with the Cleavedge unit, how big are the cups? I guess I'm asking how wide is the bottom opening and how long from the nipple hole to the bottom edge? Thanks.

anonymous
(no login)
be careful.....
February 25 2007, 10:39 PM

You should be careful with these electronic massagers, don't forget that your breasts are VERY close to your heart.

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
February 26 2007, 11:28 AM

Yeah...the boobs really are close to the heart...in more ways than one ;p

No seriously, I get the picture. That's why my hand is always on the system so that I can reduce the settings or turn it off should I feel any discomfort. That's the biggest thing with ANY electronic massaging system...you need to be aware of your body.

That being said, sitting there watching House MD while my chest muscles are being worked like i'm actually excersising is quite joyous Big Grin

The system definately makes them more defined, even if it isn't the sole reason my boobs actually seem to be making progress. I'll be happy if the AUD$20 I spent on this system (including postage) gives me a more toned shape...and it seems to be doing just that.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
I'm thinking that I love this thing.....
February 26 2007, 12:15 PM

I have been using it for 6 days now, and I think it is definately toning the muscles. I know it might be too soon to tell, but the muscles above the chest and in the cleavage area seem lifted. I believe BO is giving me the growth, but this little $25 contraption is lifting them.

Since it is basically a cheap unit, I don't know how long it might last and it took like 20+ days to get here, I like it so much I'm actually going to buy another for a backup..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon