Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis for free?

hypnosis for free? had to get off WU temporarily
August 11 2006 at 7:15 PM lani (Login Laniboo)
does anyone know of any links or anything that have a downloadable hypnosis session? i don't really want to pay for a hypnosis CD, it's just that i have to take a break from WU at the moment because I just had surgery. in the meantime, i just wanted to do something to keep me going. I only got through my first month of WU (plus SP and EPO), and i was really feeling some aches and pains and my breasts got much fuller even in that short period of time! it was just temporary though, and now the pains are gone since i've beeen off herbs for a little over a week. i hope that doesn't hinder my progress! i was just getting started. anything i can do while waiting to recover from surgery? are massages even worth it without herbs?

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: hypnosis for free? had to get off WU temporarily
August 11 2006, 8:10 PM

You could massage with EPO oil, CB with vit. E or WU cream? Hopefully you can continue with massaging. It makes a difference.

Remotehypnosis.com is a good site.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 11 2006, 8:56 PM

I vote yes, massages are worth it without herbs. Taiwan girls sometimes succeed with massage alone.

elle
(no login)
August 25 2006, 12:18 AM

that guys voice scared me :S are there any other links?

MK3
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
August 25 2006, 7:50 AM

I really dont think there are any more out there that are free.

Heres a couple, but you have to buy these;

wendi.com
deeptrancenow.com/breast.htm
knightmanagement.co.uk/breastenlargement/index.htm
hyptalk.com

hope you find something you lilke better

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
August 25 2006, 9:40 AM

I think the guys voice is quite cute ;-P~

Michelle Choi
(Login chelle_choi)
here's another free one
August 25 2006, 4:06 PM

Here's another free hypnosis site ladies, I like this one as well as the remote hypnosis.

http://phillips.personal.nccu.edu.tw/gui...reasts.mp3

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 4 2006, 12:19 PM

Hi ladies,

Would someone be able to kindly send me a copy of the track from remotehypnosis.com I can't seem to download the track without having to pay somewort of fee. I think it's because Im outside the US and its only free for US people. Im just curious after so many good comments being made about it. Thanks!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
hypnosis not for free
September 4 2006, 2:36 PM

i had to pay for it to get the site to open to the mp3, even going directly to the mp3 through the links on this site. and then i cant get it in any type of fashion that i could put it on my desktop or burn to a cd, even though i paid... i dont know if it will work for free anymore (despite when the program starts it says it is free). i just paid the seven dollars... after all i have spent, i figured whats another seven bucks. maybe someone more techno-savvy than myself can get it to a form that it could be shared.

good luck, and grow big!!

12BAC
(no login)
September 4 2006, 2:56 PM

Remotehypnosis used to be free but they have now started charging Sad

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 4 2006, 3:24 PM

Hi emmie,

If you got it to play, have you tried saving the file 'save as' in whatever player you are playing in, once its finished streaming or downloading? I know windows media player def gives you this option to, as I have done it before.

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
drat
September 4 2006, 3:34 PM

the save as function wont work on the page... this guy seems to be protecting his investment now, i guess. i will keep trying to find a way... if i can find one, you can bet i will share it!

make sure you have quicktime, as that appears to be what the file will only run under. then try the link:

http://www.remotehypnosis.com/hypnosis/b...gement.mp3

it may still not work... i dont know how he has this thing coded (my days of computer engineering are buried back in college knowledge somewhere).

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
September 4 2006, 3:52 PM

I deffo reccomend massage,from personal experience i feel the massage is a masive factor in my NBE-Cocco butter/borgae oil reccomended all the way.

Just wanting to know has anyone had any joy from hypnosis?
i think it would be worth a bash if it does work

kitty
(Login kitty2006)
September 4 2006, 7:04 PM

Hi

emmie, thanks for the remotehypnosis.com link, I managed to extract the sound file and saved it on my hard disk. So if you want a copy Il be happy to forward you a copy if interested.

Anonymous
(Login kitty2006)
September 5 2006, 12:57 PM

Iv tried sending you the file but its way too big, about 50MB, and i think hotmail has a limit of 1MB of attatchments. I even tried compressing the file, but with no such luck. So I decided to try and upload it to a file hosting website everyone would be able to access it, with a given address. But its proving longer than I thought it might take. Maybe my internet connection is a bit slow at the moment, but it says it would take about an hour to upload the file Sad so I havent done it as of yet.

If it helps try setting your browser options to open up windows media player by default when streaming mp3 files so that you can save the file. On my laptop quicktime is used when i open the link, but on my home/main computer, it opens up windows media player and thats how i managed to save it on my hard disk...sorry I can't give you instructions to do this, try googling it.

kittyx

kitty2006
(Login kitty2006)
September 7 2006, 2:37 PM

Hi

You can download the the BE Remote Hypnosis track from this link:

http://www.uploading.com/files/UU3M4ID1/...s.mp3.html

Have fun!

After getting over the cheesyness of it all, Iv been listening to both of the free hypnosis tracks for a few days now, and I 'think' I can feel brief tingles deep into the tracks, mainly with the other free one (Brian Phillips one)...so I hope something is happening! Iv read on the US BE Forum that one lady grew from a C to a D in 2 months doing just self hypnosis!!

Good luck to all of you

Anonymous
(Login faith_full)
November 23 2006, 9:05 AM

Would it be a good idea to alternate between differnet hypnosis tracks? Like listening to onoe for a week and then changing to another etc or would that just cause confusion?

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
November 23 2006, 7:31 PM

Try this, too! http://www.blaketalks.com/index.asp#breast_enlargement

There's a course of seven breast enlargement files and they're all free. Haven't tried myself yet as I'm doing so well with the Natureday and massages but I hope it helps you.

Twinkle x

Anonymous
(Login faith_full)
November 24 2006, 2:49 PM

Is there any way of downloading them straight onto a disk instead of having to listen to it off the net, or ones you have to pay for?

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
November 25 2006, 2:03 AM

The blaketalks.com downloads are free. I have been using them for about a month and have been growing (although I am also taking herbs and massaging).

Mr. Blake has a very unusual style of hypnosis, but I think it works.

Good luck!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
Hypnosis
November 25 2006, 2:41 AM

I agree with Corrie about blaketalks different style of hypnosis, and I think it works also. I've tried the remote hypnosis and the bryan david phillips one and blaketalks it's much better to me. From listening to blaketalks and going back into childhood and remembering what may have caused my growth to stop...I remembered also why my left breast is probably much smaller than the right side, when I was about 9 yrs old a boy cousin of mine punched the crap out of my left breast and my grandmother gave him a lecture about not hitting girls in the breasts and she told him that he probably stunted my growth in my breast and now it probably won't grow. So I'm sure my subconscious held onto that statement. So I think hypnosis helps us 'unblock' whatever is causing us to not grow. I just can't stay dedicated enough to the hypnosis, I'll listen to it for a couple of weeks and then stop and then try again like a month later, because I keep falling asleep on the durn things. Smile

Faith_full, it's actually probably a good idea to try and listen to different hypnosis tracks (like alternate them during days of the week), just to see perhaps which ones you respond to more. Like you may notice you feel more tingles/sensations in your breasts with one rather than another. Or it may even be that your body may respond more to a woman's voice say rather than a man's voice or vice-versa. Once you see which one you respond to better, then I would probably stick with that one and try to stick with it for at least 3 months. That's usually how long studies have been done on women who just used hypnosis alone and grew. I think if I remember correctly the average was a little over a cup size.

Breast wishes everyone!!!

Anonymous
(Login aquariusd0ll)
Brian Phiilips
November 26 2006, 10:16 AM

Does anyone have a link or a copy to the Brian Phillips breast hypnosis?

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
the link to brian david phillips hypnosis
November 26 2006, 9:13 PM

http://phillips.personal.nccu.edu.tw/gui...reasts.mp3

boobie success to everyone!!!

gisselle
(Login aquariusd0ll)
November 27 2006, 3:22 AM

thanks! but is there any way you can download it to your computer so that you don't have to be online to listen to it?

Anonymous
(Login teranna)
November 27 2006, 6:09 AM

I have to say Ken Blakes free BE hypnosis mp3's (7 of them) are working for me! I haven't been listening everyday, but several times a week for approx six weeks. Haven't measured myself for some time, but breast definately fuller and heavier, and tingles that had started again (after not having any for approx 2 months), right from the following morning after my first night session. I was so shocked we this fast responce, as I had stopped taking PM a month prior, as I wanted a break. The only other thing I've been doing since listening to Ken Blake, is I am doing my daily massages, and taking SP extract daily. This is definately working for me. I believe in BE hypnosis, and I first started listening to Wendi Friesen's CD's Feb 2005, and after approx 4-5 months I was no longer obtaining the tingles and itchy symptoms during growth periods. It's back now though, so I will continue with Blake's program for a while yet. I even wrote to Ken Blake the day following my first session, and he was very encouraging, and said to give it 3 full months, and I should be very happy with results! Cheers all!

faith_full
(Login faith_full)
November 27 2006, 10:04 AM

do they show up once you've downloaded them, if you copy them onto a disk and then delete them? i dont really want anyone else to see what i've downloaded as the computer is use is shared with the rest of my family

Anonymous
(Login teranna)
November 28 2006, 5:06 AM

If you are downloading mp3 files from http://blaketalks.com/, you can't burn them on a CD, but you can certainly download to a mp3 player/devise. Once it's stored on a mp3 player, you then delete the downloads on your computer. I discovered through trial and error that I was unable to successfully burn on a CD. But listening on a personal mp3 player is more convenient for me, and you can certainly store more.

g
(Login aquariusd0ll)
blaketalks
November 29 2006, 10:45 AM

Hmm I tried copying the blake downloads to my mp3 player with Windows Media Player, what program did you use because it's not working for me.

Katie
(Login Katie81)
For info!
November 30 2006, 11:04 AM

I have managed to download the blake talks tracks first onto my computer then onto CDs (using Nero Startsmart) they are on the CD in MP3 format, and won't play on my personal CD player, but will play on my DVD player.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon