Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE herbs and moods

NBE seems to have cured my moods!
November 9 2006 at 8:20 PM
yvonne (Login yvonne03)
has this happened for anyone else? NBE seems to have cured my moods! i don't know if it's the vitamin b100s (i started them a month or two before i started my NBE herbs) or if it's the NBE that has helped?!

but i seem to be a happier person since i've started my nbe program. i used to be so depressed and moody, but i dont really even get that bad even when i'm pmsing anymore!

can anyone else relate?

yvonne

ps...maybe it's just cause you ladies are so awesome!

Vivian Shih
(Login BabeVi)
Re: NBE seems to have cured my moods!
November 9 2006, 8:25 PM

I haven't even started my program yet, I am already a happier person. I'll have to say, maybe the stuff you take help a little, but most of it comes from this forum!!! I love this place!!!

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

Mark
(no login)
November 9 2006, 8:36 PM

Hi yvonne,

I was thinking the same, I feel much happier now than I did a few months ago. I guess if the herbs help to balance hormones they also stop mood swings.
And knowing that there are people on a same quest and always happy to help certainly helps as well.

Hugs to everyone,

Mark

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Every one is different,, I think
November 10 2006, 1:10 PM

I have gone both ways. This last time moods were great,,, but back in the spring on one of my NBE attempts,, was cryin one day and happy next,,, up and down. It is an emotional rollercoaster at times while on NBE.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
November 10 2006, 4:16 PM

Wow, I can only say you lucky girl. Smile I've had problems with moodiness, depression and concentration ever since I hit puberty, unfortunately NBE didn't cure them for me, but I'll be happy if it gives me boobs, lol.

yvonne
(Login yvonne03)
November 10 2006, 4:47 PM

i guess that everyone responds differently to the herbs. it just might be the vitamin B100 that i take daily. my mom told me to start taking them to help with my moods and depression. i tried st. jons wort for a bit there and it didn't really do much.

i know what it feels like to have depression and mood swings...and i truly hope that the boobie quest can have a positive change in that aspect for you too! whether it be emotionally or chemically either way is great!

yvonne

Angela
(Login AngelaHulagirl)
EVE MEMBERS
November 10 2006, 7:50 PM

Boy not me. i have turned into a crying (and I mean the nose running kind), hysterical, insanely happy nad then angry...sometimes all of them in an hours time. This is definitely a major roller coaster ride. I'm so hoping this is my last ride on BE. I so want to be at least a full C. I'm a med B now so hopefully I'll get there and then have my mind back.

I'm really happy for those of you...and your families Wink who haven't had any side effects from this. Be SO thankful for that. Take care and I hope all of us get to our goals.

Angela

Vivian Shih
(Login BabeVi)
November 10 2006, 9:07 PM

It's really surprising to see so many ladies with depression, especially at this young age. Women should be happy just the way they are, and changing "flaws" (I don't know what word should I use) with a positive attitude is just so much easier. ^.^ Be happy, we are all here. Good luck to all ladies.

Angela
(Login AngelaHulagirl)
EVE MEMBERS
November 10 2006, 10:12 PM

I started all of this with an amazing positive attitude but with changing my hormones it seems to bring the not so best side of me. When I'm not on herbs (when I have taken breaks and before BE) I wa a very happy person, I jsut wanted bigger boobs. I didn't want to go the implant route. I have a friend that had that done and had problems and had to have them removed so...I was thrilled that I could do this with herbs. I jsut didn't know it would make me turn into a crazy b**ch at times. Smile Also I'm 36 so maybe that plays into it. Maybe when you're younger it doesn't mess with your hormones so much. Or then again, maybe not.

Angela

What is making me moody?
December 6 2006 at 2:27 AM Corrie (Login Corrie73)
Something is making me moody as heck...The main things I am taking are:

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Vitex
Dong Quai
Oil Mixture (borage, flax and fish)

Any ideas what could be causing the moodiness?

Erica
(Login em357304)
Re: What is making me moody?
December 6 2006, 2:40 AM

I think that the fenugreek is what it probably making you moody, along with everything thing else because it is messing with our hormones it is like being on your period 24/7...what we have to put up with for boobs...

Also I noticed that you are taking DonQuai, I was just wondering if you are on any type of hormonal birth control, because it generally reduces the effectiveness...just a precaution, I'm a big preacher of the Don Quai & BC combination...

princessglitter
(Login princessglitter)
I'm moody too
December 6 2006, 4:01 AM

Hi,
I also noticed that I am more moody nowadays. Sometimes halfway through the massage I will become depressed. Wonder when will the dark days be over. NBE takes a long time to see results, so it's kind of depressing to know that I have to do this for another 1 year or so to reach my goal.

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
December 6 2006, 6:28 PM

Hi, thanks for the replies...I am not on birth control right now, so the dong quai should be fine. Actually, I take the dong quai and vitex for PMS, which has gotten much better recently. But I have been feeling very moody for the last couple of days. I hope its not the fenugreek...that's my main NBE herb!

henri
(Login henriettahippo)
December 6 2006, 8:09 PM

Depending on how long you have been taking everything, you might just need to give your body a little bit more time to re-adjust. Or try to find something else to counter the moodiness that won't effect your herbs. Its pretty much just the whole hormonal changes and everything.

I get moody off and on, so for me its not a 24/7 period feeling, but moreso I find myself weepy alot, and over stupid things.

Angie
(no login)
January 31 2016, 2:54 PM

I started taking fenugreek supplements 4 days ago and have noticed in the last two days my mood has changed I feel very pms like and I finished my cult last week.

Fenugreek/NBE and moodiness??
May 21 2008 at 2:37 AM Redqueen13 (Login Redqueen13)
Hey everyone,
I've been on NBE for nearly two months, using Full potential pills and started consistently adding fenugreek (about 1 tsn) plus 1 cup of soymilk at night before bed. Having recently gone off birth control, I'm sure my hormones were messed from that but I've noticed this past weekend in particular, increased moodiness, sensitivity, ability to cry over silly things. Is this normal with NBE? I thought with higher levels of estrogen I would be Okay since PMS usually happens with the rise of progesterone and decrease of estrogen, right?

I've read a few places some people think its the fenugreek. Do many of you find this to be true? Perhaps I should just use soymilk and add fennel tea to my routine. Any feedback would be appreciated! Smile

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: Fenugreek/NBE and moodiness??
May 21 2008, 3:13 AM

PMS symptoms increase in situation where there is excess estrogen, not progesterone. Yes, the PMS timing is during the luteal phase when progesterone is predominant, but the symptoms are from the lack of balance between progesterone and estrogen (ie, too much estrogen and not enough progesterone to balance it).

I noticed an increase of estrogen dominance symptoms when I was taking fenugreek. It also seemed to lower my blood sugar and left me feeling very tired and even slightly feverish. It could very well be the culprit in what you are feeling.

Some women get very strong symptoms from very little amounts of fenugreek. In these cases it would be advisable to either reduce the fenugreek - or better yet, stop it entirely.

waxingmoon

Redqueen13
(Login Redqueen13)
May 21 2008, 3:49 AM

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll stop adding the extra 1 tsn of fenugreek and just stay with the full potential pills and soy milk. Maybe doing the fennel tea once a day would be okay as well. We'll see..

Jennifer
(Login JennMJ)
May 22 2008, 4:36 AM

yeah, i noticed i was a little PMS-y with the fenugreek- emotional, moody, tired, sluggish, and smelled bad. i use fennel now instead.

Haley
(Login Haley)
May 25 2008, 8:57 PM

I've felt tired since I've been on fenugreek, but not moody. It might be lowering my blood sugar, which would explain the tiredness I think. But my mood is probably better than ever, and I'm feeling very positive in general, so no problem there.

Has anyone else noticed that nbe herbs help with anxiety?
March 11 2007 at 12:28 AM sophie9 (Login sophie9)
I think I may have mentioned that I noticed this in one of my first posts, and I am into week three of NBE, but I have had chronic problems with anxiety and immediately noticed upon starting NBE that my anxiety has been reduced drastically. I am truly shocked by this. I was on medications for the past 8 years and could have never tried NBE before because of the type of medication I was on. But now that I just take clonopine, I decided it would be safe to try. Well, I hardly ever need clonopine at all anymore and feel so much different, I am just completely shocked. It makes sense that balancing my hormones would have this sort of effect since anxiety drains the adrenal glands and creates imbalances, potentially causing a problem with excess angrogen. But still...the difference for me has been remarkable for me, so I was wondering if anyone else has shared a similar experience. I wish I had known about herbs years ago.

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
Re: Has anyone else noticed that nbe herbs help with anxiety?
March 11 2007, 3:02 AM

Yes, yes and yes. But watch out for some herbs. Hops can be somewhat depressive. Damiana can suppress progesterone which can then make PMS worse. I personally, never tolerate wild yam well, but I have no idea why.

Good luck growing!

sophie9
(Login sophie9)
March 11 2007, 11:34 AM

Isn't it amazing!? I literally went from feeling like I was popping pills for my anxiety, to just starting my nbe program and feeling more alert, focused, calmer - just amazing! Thanks for pointing out your experience with other herbs. I'm not on any of those, but did just order Wild Yam, so I will try it, but use it with caution. Thanks for the advice!

Anonymous
(Login princessglitter)
Depression
March 11 2007, 5:54 PM

I experienced the opposite. I fell into depression after taking herbs.

Jessica
(Login jessicaheidi)
March 12 2007, 11:37 PM

yes! i used to suffer from frequent panic attacks, atleast one every other day...and now that i think about it, i have only had one in maybe about 3 months...never contributed this to the herbs, though...however, the first month that i began taking them, i was very depressed...not so much anymore!

Anonymous
(Login Sarabell239)
March 12 2007, 11:54 PM

Yeah, it's definitely helping me too!

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
Has anyone else noticed that nbe herbs help with anxiety?
March 13 2007, 2:04 AM

Fenugreek and fennel contain tryptophan, which is a serotonin precursor.

It also appears that fenugreek increases dopamine levels.

Wahaika

Kate
(Login Teresina)
March 13 2007, 2:06 AM

I had the opposite happen as well. They made me more anxious at first. Now they don't do one or the other.

Marie787
(Login Marie787)
March 18 2007, 4:22 AM

I've felt amazing calm since I've been on NBE. The main herbs I take are fenugreek, hops and saw palmetto. As far as mood goes, taking these herbs has been a very positive experience.

NBE herbs for depression
April 24 2007 at 10:34 PM Corrie (Login Corrie73)
Hi Ladies --

My NBE program is moving along very slowly, but seems to be working somewhat. At the same time, I am seeing a naturopath who has given me some interesting info about some of the herbs I am taking, and how they may be affecting my moodiness:

fenugreek -- has a precursor to seratonin in it. very good for depression...yay!

hops -- depressant, don't take if you are prone to depression.

vitex -- good for pms (we knew this!)...she told me to take twice as much vitex as I was taking!

damiana -- (I was taking this for libido and NBE)...she said don't take it because it suppresses progesterone, which makes PMS worse, and causes other problems.

I hope this info helps anyone who's interested or who is depressed from time to time. I'm now using my NBE routine to fight my depression and PMS as well, and it seems to be working!

Good luck to everyone!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
Re: NBE herbs for depression
April 24 2007, 11:10 PM

That's great information, thanks for sharing!

sophie
(Login sophie9)
April 25 2007, 9:06 PM

great post! herbs have helped me a LOT with anxiety! never expected that! i take dong quai, saw palmetto, fennugreek, blessed thistle, and fennel (natureday). i think the dong quai and fennugreek really help most.

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
April 25 2007, 10:07 PM

I agree. I think fenugreek is great! I really liked dong quai too, when I was taking it, but there has been some discussion on this board that it may not be so great for NBE. I am really not sure at all, but I stopped taking it.

Good luck!

Ava E
(Login Ava E)
April 26 2007, 5:27 PM

I've had experience with hops even before NBE and for me it's always been very calming (and helps me sleep).

depression and wonderup
September 26 2006 at 6:33 PM claire (Login clairefarky)
anyone been on wonderup while suffering depression and still had results?
I know depression keeps weight off me so does this mean that i probably wont have success?

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
Re: depression and wonderup
September 27 2006, 1:43 PM

Sorry to hear you have depression claire.

((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

I know it isn't very nice. Been there, done that and bought the T shirt. But it is not unbeatable you know and as much as brain chemicals etc play a part in its cause, the mind is a very powerful tool too and can be used to your advantage. That is, you take back control of it, instead of allowing it to control you. Mind over matter.

Ok, sorry for rambling. Probably not what you were wanting to hear anyways....lol!! I found the following and not sure how helpful it will be but here goes anyway -

Hormones and the Endocrine System

Another area of research in determining the causes of clinical depression is focused on the endocrine system. This system works with the brain to control numerous activities within the body. The endocrine system is made up of small glands within the body, which create hormones and release them into the blood. The hormones that are released into the body by the glands regulate processes such as reaction to stress and sexual development. It has been found that a great number of people who are depressed have abnormal levels of some hormones in their blood despite having healthy glands. It is believed that such hormonal irregularities may be related to some depressive symptoms such as problems with appetite and sleeping since they play a part in these activities. Further clues to the role of the endocrine system has to do with the fact that those who have particular endocrine disorders sometimes develop depression, and some individuals who are depressed develop endocrine problems despite having healthy glands.

The endocrine system usually keeps the hormonal levels from becoming excessive through an intricate process of feedback, much like a thermostat in a home. Hormonal levels in the body are constantly monitored. When a specific hormone rises to particular level the gland stops producing and releasing the hormone. When an individual is depressed this feedback process may not function as it should.

Problems with hormone levels may be intertwined with the changes in brain chemistry that are seen in clinical depression. The endocrine system is connected with the brain at the hypothalamus which controls many bodily activities such as sleep, appetite, and sexual drive. The hypothalamus also regulates the pituitary gland that, in turn, controls the hormonal secretion of other glands. The hypothalamus uses some of the neurotransmitters that have been associated with depression as it manages the endocrine system. These neurotransmitters, serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine all have a role in the management of hormone function.

http://www.allaboutdepression.com/cau_02.html

You see, everything is interconnected but saying that, I think you will find that as the WU balances out your hormones, then everything else should follow suit.

Keep in touch and let me know how things go.

Health and happiness!

Love

=^_^= x

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
I agree!!!
September 27 2006, 2:44 PM

I agree with Fareycat, the herbs in wonderup may help with the depression. Also Vitimin B's help with moodiness. Maybe you have already tried that but a good B complex helped me. Cushions the nervous system to deal with mental stresses!!!!! Good Luck and chin up, your NEVER alone, just know where to look for support.

clairefarky
(Login clairefarky)
depression and wonderup
September 27 2006, 2:53 PM

many thanks for your help and its great to know that there are people about when you need them.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
ALSO
September 27 2006, 2:56 PM

Wonderup may help you maintain and put weight on as well as helping you with depression. And besides not just fat in the breast area, mam glands expand with NBE herbs. Give us more info about yourself and with what you have taken before. Lots of ladies here to help you figure out something. Take a look at the photo page, lots of thin girls here.

claire
(Login clairefarky)
depression and wonderup
September 27 2006, 4:24 PM

am as usual thinner on the top half than bottom though by no means big there either. Weight does settle on stomach and legs never upper body. Depression set in for various reasons one being the loss of my sister to breast cancer 3 years ago. Have always felt guilty about wanting bigger breasts than 34 AAA because of what she went through for eight years. Never feel very womanly so must try and do something. Am 45 years old weight 8 stone height 5ft 5in. Taking wonderup, saw palmetto and evening primrose oil. Thats my lot!!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Sooooo Sorry!!!!!!
September 27 2006, 6:12 PM

So sorry for your loss!! Don't feel guilty, its totally human to want to know what it feels like to have larger breasts. I feel that you have to believe that somehow your sister is still with you and watching over you, and it must be painful for her to watch you feeling so sad. How long have you been on wonderup?? I think you have added the right herbs. Everything takes time. Give yourself time to heal and let the guilt go. Take Special Care Claire!!!!

claire
(Login clairefarky)
depression and wonderup
September 27 2006, 6:16 PM

Many thanks for your kindness Snowflake. Have been on wonderup for about a month not expecting anything yet just wanted some encouragement so thanks x

Saw Palmetto and feelings
October 10 2006 at 12:48 PM Liz (Login Liz1967)
Does anyone feel depressed since taking SP? I believe I am depressed and dont know if is tis because of SP.

pomegranate
(Login 4pomegranate)
Re: Saw Palmetto and feelings
October 10 2006, 4:16 PM

I'm taking herbs, sp included and having depression as well.

yvonne03
Login yvonne03)
October 10 2006, 6:10 PM

I have been through a depression and i found that taking vitamin b pills and/or st. johns wort helps out a lot.
mild or intense physical activity helps a lot too.
try doing these before you ditch the sp. depression can be caused by many things.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
October 11 2006, 12:22 PM

Anyone can tell that depression is because we are taking Saw Palmetto? What if we substitute SP for another herb like nettle?

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
October 11 2006, 12:47 PM

I was thinking of adding SP to my BEP but this concerns me i don't want to feel depressed Sad

Liz
(no login)
October 11 2006, 1:53 PM

I dont know if everyone feels depressed with SP. But i wonder if i should change SP to nettle.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
October 11 2006, 2:23 PM

Yes, "B" compex supports the nervous system, try and get B complex 100 if you can. As far as St. John's wort, I would stay away from that. It not only toxifies the liver it is addictive. It is only to be used on a short term basis.

henri
(Login henriettahippo)
October 11 2006, 4:59 PM

Umm, I'm not trying to contradict you Snowflake, but I dont think St. Johns wort is addictive. Its also not really for short term use either, its just that most people that use St. Johns wort only need it for short periods of time. I don't know about the liver bit, but I do know that it takes about 2 full days of taking it before you start to notice any difference. My dad has been using it off and on for golly close to 15 years or more. Its alot safer then any presciption in regrads to side effects, because there aren't any, except feeling better. It can however lead to anemia if taken for long periods of time I believe.

I personally have taken St. Johns wort for about a year and then switched to Kava, I usually only need it through the winter as I battle SADS, but this year seemed to be hard on me, and I was taking it most of the summer too. I do know that Kava can cause liver problems if taken in excess and for many years, but not everyone has that problem, and excess means, way more the the recommended dosage for a long period of time. Kava also takes about an hour to get into your system and then you have quicker results. My guess is like all the herbs, everybody needs a break here and there, and to use the least amount possible.

If you think that the depression is from the SP, then try switching to something else like suggested, or lowering the dosage amount. If you are going to try something, then I would suggest the St. J W before trying anything else, as its a milder version. I also know the Ginko Giloba (sp?) is supposed to be good as well. There is a book out that explains natural alternatives to depression, and also goes over the side effects of both herbs and prescriptions and stuff like that I just don't remember the name, but those three things are the ones they recommend depending on what you suffer.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Only Some of what I have found.
October 11 2006, 7:49 PM

Main Category: Complementary Medicine / Alternative Medicine News
Article Date: 09 Apr 2006 - 1:00am (PDT)
| email this article | printer friendly | view or write opinions | Article Also Appears In
Public HealthPrimary Care / General Practice

St. John's wort and Echinacea, two widely-used herbal preparations, have been found to increase activity of a specific enzyme in the liver and intestine, an enzyme involved in the metabolization of roughly one in every four pharmaceutical drugs on the market today, reports a clinical pharmacologist at Indiana University School of Medicine.

Metabolizing pharmaceuticals too slowly or too quickly can cause drug toxicity and/or loss of therapeutic function. Drugs known to be affected range from oral contraceptives to antihypertension medications to drugs to prevent rejection of transplanted organs.

Dr. J. Christopher Gorski described his research and its clinical significance on April 4 at Experimental Biology 2006 in San Francisco. Dr. Gorski was one of several experts speaking at a symposium on metabolic considerations in the action of herbal medicines, part of the scientific program of the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics.

The fact that St. John's wort causes many drugs to be metabolized too quickly was well established when Dr. Gorski began his research. He wanted to know how it happened. In order to prove that the process involved enzyme cytochrome P450 3A4, he worked with patients who had been taking the herbal preparation before they were given midazolam (Versed), a relaxant often given to patients before minor surgical procedures. Midazolam was chosen because it is one of the pharmaceuticals known to be metabolized by that particular enzyme. Laboratory analysis revealed the relaxant metabolized much more quickly in patients who had been using St. John's wort.

The team then turned to oral contraception, following up on clinical reports that St. John's wort had reduced the efficacy of these drugs. Dr. Gorski found that one or more components of the oral contraceptive were more rapidly metabolized and cleared from the body by cytochrome P450 3A4 in women who also had been taking St. John's wort. Furthermore, when 12 women who had not been taking St. John's wort added it to their drug regimen for two months, seven of 12 women experienced increased breakthrough bleeding, generally considered a clinical indication of decreased protection against pregnancy by the oral contraceptive.

Dr. Gorski now is studying the impact of St. John's wort on antihistamines and other pharmaceutical drugs.

Dr. Gorski began his research with Echinacea, a herbal preparation often touted for its ability to prevent or treat colds and flu, simply because it is one of the most commonly used herbal preparations in the country. Unlike as with St. John's wort, there had been no reports in the scientific literature of problems caused by Echinacea's interaction with pharmaceutical drugs. But when he administered the recommended doses for the recommended eight days to individuals taking various pharmaceuticals, he found that Echinacea altered the metabolic capacity of a number of enzymes that play important roles in the de disposition of these medications. He now is looking at Echinacea's impact on other commonly used pharmaceuticals.

Bottom line? Dr. Gorski says that patients and clinicians should be aware of possible reductions in systemic bioavailability - and thus lowered therapeutic efficacy - of conventional drugs when taken at the same time as St. John's wort, Echinacea, and possibly other herbal preparations. And when he says conventional drugs, he means both prescription and over the counter ones. Acetaminophen, for example, one of the most commonly available OTC drugs, used widely for muscle pain, inflammation and headaches, is extremely safe but can have extremely harsh consequences if it is altered. A "doomsday prediction" would be the arrival on the market of some new herbal preparation that would impact such a widely used drug.

###

ebpress@bellsouth.net
Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology

< back to top

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
October 11 2006, 7:51 PM

St. John's Wort when taken with NBE would be just too much for the liver to handle, thus leading to toxification.

henri
(Login henriettahippo)
October 11 2006, 8:29 PM

I am not disagreeing with anything you posted, but I think it should be noted, that this is true for alot of different things we take.

I do agree that the St. Johns Wort and the Kava can lead to an over toxification because they can break things down faster, this includes alchohol as well, and that one needs to be careful, but like I said, there are many other things that do this as well.

I think it would be better to post, that St. Johns Wort when taken with NBE could be too much for the liver to handle. Just like everything else could work or could not work.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Concerns with BC pills
October 11 2006, 10:23 PM

Alot of girls here are already concerned with the effectiveness of BC and adding herbs(NBE), but to take St.John's Wort while on BC pills would be totally irresponible, as it is quite clear St.J. W. interferes with most medications effectiveness. There are alternatives for depression, or severe period blues. I would recommend anything else first, and only St.JW as a last resort. Only medical web sites or Labratory sites will tell you the whole truth about the herbs. Web sites trying to sell products whatever they may be will never disclose negative side effects. However medical web sites rarely support herbs as Labs making synthetic drugs would loose profits. Never trust info where the web site is selling their herbs, you have to do searchs for the negative side effects as well as the beneficial effects.

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS
my SP experience
October 12 2006, 5:54 AM

Our experiences with SP could all be quiet different depending on our individual hormone balance. FOr me, I was on SP for 6 months, then came off it so that i could experiment with Pueraria Mirifica.. My mood went so south i fell off the planet. It was incredible. My husband couldn't believe it either. I got back on the SP and the world suddenly became a nice place again.
Thats me, we;re all different.
Love Tap

Marie787
(Login Marie787)
January 8 2007, 5:58 AM

I've been on saw palmetto for months now and not had any problems. I've felt amazingly calm since I've been on NBE.

Anxiety and Herbs
March 16 2006 at 6:07 PM
Jess (Login Jess1226)
Ok I have Anxiety issues and disorders. I was wondering if these herbs are making my Anxiety worse?

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Anxiety and Herbs
March 16 2006, 6:30 PM

Which herbs are you taking Jess?

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 16 2006, 6:57 PM

Green Bush blend of fenugreek, wild yam , sp, EPO

Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Ok
March 16 2006, 7:38 PM

I did a quick check and I didnt find nothing saying that the herbs you are taking would make it worse (but that does not mean they cant/wont) I didnt do a "deep" look up of it.

One thing though if you are taking ANY medications for your anxiety, I would DEFINATELY call and ask your doctor FIRST.

WILD YAM=ask doctor first if any medical condition exsists.OR if you are taking ANY OTHER HERBAL/HEALTH supplement. Wild Yam may NOT be recommended in some cases.
Do NOT use different formulations of Wild Yam together, for example if you take the PILLS dont use the EXTRACT or any other FORM of wild yam. That could cause accidental OD.

SAW PALMETTO= I could find nothing other than it's generally user friendly.

FENUGREEK=Stay away from it if you have bleeding or blood clotting disorders.
It can thin the blood and lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should also ask a doctor first.

EPO=All I found was that it can be benifical.

I found nothing that said any of these would interact with your disorder, but as I said I just did a quick look up.

And if you are taking any medication you should ask your dr. first just to be safe if this concerns you.

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
Thank you
March 16 2006, 7:56 PM

Thank you so much! Your GREAT!
I have just been feeling allot more anxiety this past week for some reason, I could find anything either.
I have two diffrent heart problems too.
Sad to be so young and have all these problems.
But My Boobies are growing!
My Dr said it should be ok but she thought it was silly me tring to make my boobies grow from herbs..hehe
I go to the cardiogest in a week so I will ask him too. Thanks so much for your help.

Love,
Jess

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
March 16 2006, 8:22 PM

Hi Jess, when I first started the herbs I was a basket case for about 2 weeks. For example, I remember shopping for valentine's day cards for my boyfriend and suddenly got really emotional started sobbing right there in the store. A man beside me asked if I was okay, which made it even worse and I actually had to leave the store!!

I don't know if that is the same as the anxiety you are talking about, but these herbs do play with your hormones so I don't think it's unusual to experience an increase in anxiety. Hopefully your body will adjust, mine did... no more tears.

The things we do for BOOBIES!!

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 16 2006, 9:09 PM

Im getting anxiety attacks and feel nervous allot!
Im sticking with it because I had this problem before I took herbs.
Yes Im more emotional too but I always am hehe.
Im just glad the diarea went away! Yippy!
Thanks for your help!

Love,
Jess

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Jess thats how my boobs look too
March 16 2006, 9:14 PM

I have small breast like that too girl. I miss them now that they are damaged ooooo nooooo :-( lol

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Jess
March 16 2006, 9:33 PM

you are very welcome, as I said I only did a quick search (I was getting ready to go somewhere) so I think you are doing a good thing by asking the dr. at your next appointment.

P.S.
How much you wanna bet that dr. who thought taking herbs for boobies was wierd,starts looking into it herself...lol Smile

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 16 2006, 9:49 PM

Hahaha I thought of that my self! hehe and If it works they will all be asking questions then huh?

Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
lol
March 16 2006, 10:01 PM

yes they will! Smile

Hey, I just wanted to tell you, while I was looking up some info for Mrs. T
I came across something that said ROSE helps with anxiety and depression. I thought I would mention that to you Smile

TenderTaTas
(Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
March 16 2006, 11:39 PM

Kava Kava helps too with anxiety. I used to get anxiety attacks years ago. The doctors wanted to give me Paxil, but I said NO WAY and tried Kava Kava, and it worked wonders. Valerian helps too.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Sunset you always got my back
March 17 2006, 9:17 AM

I appreciate all you've done for me from the heart. Your always looking out for my health(hugz) Thanks again for everything. Oh Yeah What's up TenderTATAs How you been girl? I hope everything is going good...Take care girls

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
that was sweet
March 17 2006, 2:47 PM

Mrs. Taylor, your welcome. I try not to sound "overbearing" I just dont want anyone to get hurt. I know you are all smart enough to know what to do , I just feel better when I know that I tell everyone to be safe and carefull.
If I didnt have you ladies, I would have no one who understands what this process is like. I want you ALL to stay healthy, safe & get the most out of NBE thats possible for you! *hugs*

Anonymous
(Login Jess1226)
March 17 2006, 4:04 PM

And you know what.....We THank You so much.
We apricate all you do we dont think your over bearing or at least I dont.
I think your a really great person to take your time to help us out and Im sure Im not the only one who feels this way.
I made some tea yesterday with Cammameal (sp?) and Fennel, Oh it was good! and I didnt have anxiety at all. So I think I going to make a picher of this tea and keep it in the frige and drink it. I would much rather drink tea then take RX medication, It actually makes things worse for me not better. And I have tried it all too. Dr's are always tring to get people to take Rx's
IM in med school myself but its for Animals hehe not humans.

Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
You guys are so nice!
March 17 2006, 5:40 PM

THANK YOU! that reall feels good. Smile

SO you like the tea? I have never tried it, but have heard some who love it and some who think it's nasty..lol.

What does the fennel taste/smell like in your opinion?
I may have to use it if I find that my fenugreek is to much to take.

P.S.
Thats cool you are studying to be a dr. for animals. I love animals.
little fuzzy wuzzy furry friends..hehehe Smile

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 17 2006, 6:53 PM

Well I hate the smell and taste of all the herbs hehe.
But... I make my tea so I cant smell or taste the Fennel or I would be sick!
I know its used in pizza sauce and stuff its a seasoning for itaian dishes but man alive when you have to take it like we do its nothing like pizza!
I really cant compair it to anything but its yucky in my taste.
My tea:
I use sleepy time tea, and peach tea, and green tea, and 1 tea of ground fennel. put it in the coffee maker with a filter and brew it I add tons of sugar (I know BAD!) hehe But hey it tastes good to me and keeps me calm and feeling good.
I have always wanted to work with animals. So now that Im almost 30 Im going to school for it. I have only been in school for a year so I have a long road ahead of me.

Love,
Jess

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 17 2006, 8:46 PM

Sunset I don't think you are overbearing either, I appreciate all your input and advice, it is great to have someone around who cares!

The Fennel doesn't taste bad in my opinion, compared to the other herbs it is really quite nice. I think it tastes slightly sweet so it isn't bad at all.

Also I think you can get used to pretty much anything that doesn't taste totally disgusting, I started drinking Nettle tea a while ago because it helps clean the blood and helped me fight my acne, and when I first started drinking it I thought it was horrid but now I don't mind anymore at all. The only reason why I don't drink it now is because I am so lazy and just don't like making tea in general, I always forget it after the five minutes it has to brew and by the time I remember it has gone cold. :-)

Jess I am glad you found something to help you, my bf sometimes gets anxious and has panic attacks and it is really horrible for him and I used to get anxiety atacks during puberty, luckily I know how to control them now when they come on, but it used to really bother me at the time.

Take care both of you and happy growing,
Lisa

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Thank you Jess & Lisa
March 17 2006, 9:36 PM

one of you thinks it's icky, the other thinks it isnt to bad. Hmm..
I was wondering also if it smells bad?
I REALLY want to always use fenugreek in massage, but I dont want that smell to "stay" on me all the time. So, if I find it overbearing, I may try fennel instead. Does fennel make you "smell" any "noticeable" way?

Thank you both!

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 17 2006, 10:08 PM

I don't think it smells bad, it is kind of sweetish, it kind of smells like it tastes.
Just buy yourself some Fennel tea girl and smell and drink it, then you know :-)!
I also use it in my massages and don't think I smell bad with it at all, I kind of like it, I mixed it with baby oil (I know, I'm not using it any more) and with that it smelled like cinnamon and I loved it. :-)
I just mixed it with some Cocoa butter lotion, it is a bit gritty but I will let you know how it smells tomorrow when it had a chance to dissolve a bit.

Take care of yourself and I hope you can start soon,
Lisa

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
oh cool!
March 17 2006, 10:13 PM

Thanks Lisa for letting me know how it smells after "soakin" in.
Does it have seeds in the exract or something that get on you?..lol
Sorry for all the silly questions, I just want to know before I possibly buy it. THANKS!

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 17 2006, 10:34 PM

LOL Sunset, I don't have any Fennel extract, since I am taking the Fenugreek I only supplement with a cup of Fennel tea here and there since it is good for digestion and stuff and as I am stingy I just use the ground Fennel seed that is in the tea bags in my lotion, so that's why it is gritty. :-)
You can start drinking the Fennel tea just now if you like, that wouldn't really qualify as starting the herbs before your period. Just a suggestion. :-)

Take care,
Lisa

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
hehe
March 17 2006, 10:42 PM

thanks Lisa, I musta misunderstood you or something..lol Smile

I would buy the tea, but I am trying not to invest more than I need to right now. I got my job! So maybe when I start making some extra cash I can try it.

So you just buy fennel in tea bags? I didnt know it came that way. I thought you were saying you put the extract of it into your tea..lol sorry I got a little confused Smile

I will have to see what I can find when I got the extra cash. I do like tea!
Specially green tea! yummy Smile

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 17 2006, 11:11 PM

You are in the US or UK? I am in the UK and those tea bags only cost £ 1.15 per 20 so that is really cheap, I would think it can't cost much more in the US either if that is where you live.
The tea is quite nice, but then after drinking that nettle tea everything would taste good. :-)

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Im in the
March 17 2006, 11:17 PM

U.S. but I remember when I was at my herb store looking for fenugreek extract, they were out of it (had 'em order it for me) but I remember she showed me some tea and said I could make something out of the tea to use?

So know that I think about it, they did have "herbal" tea. I didnt look to see what kind or how much though.

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
Ok...
March 18 2006, 1:47 AM

HeHE I think it smells stinky and tastes bad LOL Hey we all think diffrently thats life, hehe But we all want bigger Boobies!
Ok- I buy my Fennel from a store that sells herbs and stuff its the seeds ground up it comes in a small bag and I think its ment to seasoning food or cooking. It was like 50 cents a little bag so I got two bags of it. There little ziplock bags. It is gritty it doesnt disolve well It looks like a powder but dosnt act like one. But I still use it in massage oil. And I make tea with it too.
Its a brownish orangesh color, and stinky! hehe But Not as much stink as the fenugreek that stuff is really stinky. But the smell still sticks to ya.
See if they have the little poutches at the store you go to. Its really cheep stuff and tea is pretty cheep too, no more the $3.00 I think.

Love,
Jess

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
Fennel
March 18 2006, 6:52 AM

Fennel is commonly used as a food flavouring. As it's been mentioned so much here recently, I put some info about Fennel as a food in the herbs section.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Cool
March 19 2006, 1:22 AM

Thanks ladies! Smile I'll have to check it out next time I go to get herbs Smile

I always thought fennel was those little green seeds with black "stripes" on them that I see on some pizza in the sauce, hmm..*scratch head* what WAS I eating then?

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 20 2006, 8:52 PM

I think it is, ? That is the fennel seeds. I think? I know its in sasage too.

Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
yea!
March 20 2006, 10:01 PM

it is in sausage now that I think of it..lol SO thats fennel Smile

Herbs and anti-depressive pills
November 6 2006 at 9:28 AM Liz (Login Liz1967)
Is anyone on anti-dpressive pills and taking NBE herbs? I'm taking WU and one anti-depressive pill a day, can it be the reason that I'm not growing?
I'm thinking of stoping WU and making a liver cleanse and then restart WU, but still must keep taking the anti-depressive pill.

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
Re: Herbs and anti-depressive pills
November 6 2006, 1:36 PM

Yes Liz.........it is most possible that the reason you are having no growth on the WU is due to you taking antidepressants. I did not know you were taking these.

Many people don't realise that herbs are drugs, albeit natural drugs and they can interact and cancel out the effects of prescription drugs and vice-versa.

I would suggest that you go to your doctor and tell him about the herbs you are taking. You may have to put the herbs on the back burner for now until your depression is sorted out.

Good luck!!

(((HUGS)))

=^_^= x

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
November 6 2006, 1:45 PM

I meant to add.........the ingredients in WU, coupled with a vitamin B complex, could possibly help to clear your depression.

I don't think that by taking WU plus your clinical prescription, you will do yourself any favours. What I mean is, for you to break from the herbs and do a cleanse then restart would probably be a waste of time and money, as well as (possibly) detrimental to your health. Speak to your doc!!

You have to tackle one thing first.........and then another and I think the fact you are having no growth success so far says it all.

x

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
November 6 2006, 2:39 PM

I can't talk with my doctor because he dont believe in herbs as medical treatments. He thinks they does't work, so it is usefull to talk with him about it.
But I wrote to WU and they saidthis:

Hello.

I don't see why anti-depressants would affect Wonderup. I can't see any connection.

So, i'm confused.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey Liz!!!!!
November 6 2006, 3:14 PM

Just wanted you to know,cause we talked about doing cleanses before. I am doing 14 day beginner cleanse. No NBE Herbs!!! Onthe 6th day of cleanse, started to get strong little aches in my boobs, more on the left than the right, cause I am right handed theats my smaller side, its always slower to respond. Anyway ya,,, got little aches and on Saturday, so day 8 of cleanse had magor aches in both boobs. This morning my boobs look full and will be finished with cleasne on Friday. The herbs will of course still be somewhat in my system, but thinking cleasne is opening up lymph area and also helping liver process better. I am excited to start herbs again about this Saturdy. Just thought I would send word that the cleanse is goin well and I know its a bummer to have to stop program, but maybe a cleanse is what you need to jumpstart your routine. it is important you stay on your happy pill, and I don't see it interfering with cleanse or NBE herbs. So think seriously about trying a beginners cleasne and Good Luck, take Care!!!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey Liz,,, do forum search,,,
November 6 2006, 3:35 PM

there are threads on this topic and other ladies did NBE while taking an anti-depressant. Also ask at a health food store maybe.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
November 6 2006, 4:12 PM

Thnks a lot Snowflake for you answer. What are you taking for your cleanse? I just bought milk thistle (cardo mariano)but I dont know how many days must I take it to do a cleanse.

Another girls on anti-depressive pills and NBE please came here and share

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey Liz,,,
November 6 2006, 4:23 PM

its called first cleanse. www.renewlife.com Here is the web site. But I just picked it up at local health food store. It has about 30 different herbs in it, all in very low mgs. Also am taking milk thisthle in morning and nite, 250mgs cap. Concidering doing another cleanse after the new year. The one I am doing is a 14 day program, but there is all different levels of cleanses. 3day to 30day cleanses. Thats up to you, how long to cleanse for. hope the web site helps explain better than I can. Good Luck Liz!!!!

Claire
(Login clairefarky)
November 6 2006, 7:53 PM

Hi Liz, Ive been taking anti depressants for over 2 years now and for me it certainly keeps any weight I might like to gain off. I came off my medication when I started with WU about 2 months ago and although it has been a struggle some days I am coping really well. I keep myself busy and walk as much as possible. I might go as far as to say that the herbs in WU might be helping me keep my mood up. This forum is also great and I look forward to reading it everyday. I would suggest that the anti-depressants are what is keeping you from gaining breast growth if they are also keeping your weight down. Keep your chin up and I wish you all the best with beating the depression. Im here if you need me. xxx

NattyNat
(Login NattyNat)
November 6 2006, 8:27 PM

I'm also on anti-depressants and just started taking wonder up. I've been thinking of coming off the anti-depressants for a few months now so after reading that it might affect my growth I think I will talk to my gp about coming off them.

Darisha
(Login Darisha)
November 7 2006, 2:46 AM

Hi Liz
I too was on anti-depressants up until March this year. If you don't want to speak to a doctor about herbal interactions just go into a pharmacy and ask a pharmacist to do a print out of all the herbal interactions with the type of anti-depressants you are on. I was on 'mirtazapine' which is an anti-anxiety type anti-depressant and my pharmacist printed out what herbs would interact with this type of medication. If I remember correctly, I couldn't have milk thistle, valerian or st johns wort. I wouldn't take any herbs until you find out this information.
Darisha

April
(Login April_Anna)
November 7 2006, 3:52 AM

Some types of anti-depressive herbs may really be impeditive on your breasts to grow... They cause a lot of alterations to our metabolism. You should wait that treatment to stop, have a detox period and only then start NBE. Otherwise, you may be spending money for nothing. The prove that anti-depressive drugs change our metabolism is that they cause weight flutuations if takem for more than certain periods - as you can see, they have a big influence in our organism.

Love, April

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
November 7 2006, 12:46 PM

NattyNat, nothing proves that anti-depressives keep you from growing. The people at WU said is has nothing to do with it, so dont stop taking them because it can be very bad to you.
I'm waiting for more information about this.

cher
(Login cherasia)
November 7 2006, 3:58 PM

hi, I have been taking anti-depression pill for few years now. I got anxiety disorder call ocd. I remember i take with small breast solutions product for 1 year plus and with no effect . Before i start taking any depression pill, i was once trying out Natural curve. The first or second month i did feel a bit pain in my breast for only one day or not more than 3 day and its just few minute i think.

I really don't know if it affect NBE. I had ask alot of different NBE seller, they have the same answer which is no, it won't affect NBE at all. I feel shy to ask my GP about it.

NattyNat
(Login NattyNat)
November 7 2006, 8:09 PM

Thanks Liz, I'll keep taking them and see how the growing goes.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
November 7 2006, 11:09 PM

I, too, am on an anti-depressant pill. Just one a day. I asked Amy at Natureday if this would affect NBE and she said nope.

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
November 21 2006, 10:16 AM

I have now the answer from WU:

"Hello.

I have checked on this drug and I still couldn't find any direct reason why it would interfere with Wonderup.

However, according to the research on this drug, it has a negative effect on almost every organ in the body, so I can't rule out that it might be causing a problem with Wonderup.

Although I cannot find any direct connection, it seems certain that this drug is not very good for your general physical health. It is used to treat the mind, but doesn't help any part of the body at all and may cause problems for heart, liver, kidneys, hormones etc. Therefore, despite no direct connection, I can't say confidently that it is not preventing you from deriving the proper benefit from Wonderup.

Because the actions of the drug are not helpful to the body, it could possibly be inhibiting your breast growth.

Of course in order to know one way or the other, what we really need is many people on the same drug, and to find out the success rate of those people and see how it compares to the success rate in general."

I'll try to stop antidepressive pills now for a while and take hiperycum instead. If WU starts working then it was antidepressives that were blocking grrowing. But I'm stoping because it has been one year i started taking them, i heve moderate depression and think its time for a break.

Depression = Weight Loss = Even Smaller Boobs
March 4 2008 at 10:28 PM honeywater (Login honeywater)
I need some serious help. For personal reasons I became extremely depressed about a month ago and within that entire month I only ate a handful of things. I lost about 10lbs and I’m not even that big of a girl – 5’6 and 117lbs before I lost the weight.

I already had small boobs, but now that I lost all of that weight, they’re even smaller! I’ve been trying to gain weight back, but it’s all going to my tummy and thighs, none to my breasts. They were a 34B before, but now they’re so small that they don’t even fit properly in an A cup. My boyfriend and friends have all noticed and commented about it and it’s driving me insane. I want my boobs back – and heck, it wouldn’t hurt if they were bigger than before!

So what do I do? I’ve been browsing the forum, but I’m at a loss as to what specifically will help. I want to order some Wonderup pills – what website should I order them from? Should I buy their Wonderup cream, too? Should I take other supplements along with the pills?

And how exactly do massages work? Can I just use my hands and do it however I want with cocoa butter or a similar lotion or is there some sort of specific tool I should be using? Like some hand held massager? If so, where would I get one?

And does it matter what/when I eat as long as I eat healthy, high-protein, Yang foods?

Thank you so much for any info or tips!

Kitten
(Login JodieKitten)
Hello!
March 5 2008, 1:40 AM

Wow, I'm amazed. Your situation is creepily similar to mine. I too suffer from depression and it also cost me what breasts I had back then. I was never too big. Maybe a modest B, but now it seems I lost about a cup size and even though I gained back the 15 pounds I lost (I'm back to 121 pounds at 5 foot 5), it's all going to, you guessed it, the gut and thighs. I sent an email to the customer service representative of Wonderup, asking if women who lost weight can benefit and I've been told that many customers of the product are taking it for that very reason. Other than that, I'm just gonna be careful not to lose a single pound for the rest of my days. I'm thinking of gaining some more weight (up to 135 pounds) by eating more meals, particularly with lots of protein, and then I'll consider taking something for NBE. Try not to worry about it too much. I'm sure if you do enough research, you'll find just as I have that many women are seeking NBE because of our very same reason, weight loss. I'm sorry to hear how your "friends" are commenting on something you're insecure about like that. It pisses me off when people do things like that, trust me, I know. But hang in there, just keep telling yourself that something out there will work. Hopefully, Wonderup is what we're both looking for.

I should also note that I was told that being under a great deal of stress can cause more weight gain to go to the mid section than it should. I'm not sure how true this is but maybe it's something we should both keep in mind. I hope whatever option you decide upon works wonders for you.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
March 5 2008, 1:53 AM

Honeywater,

It would help to know the following:

Sex: F
Weight:
Number of children:
Breastfed?
Taking any meds?
Any illnesses or conditions?

Wahaika

honeywater
(Login honeywater)
Re: Depression = Weight Loss = Even Smaller Boobs
March 5 2008, 2:11 AM

Sex: F
Height: 5'6
Weight: 116
Number of children: 0
Breastfed? No
Taking any meds? No
Any illnesses or conditions? No

Thanks! Smile

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
March 5 2008, 2:42 AM

Internals:
Herbs:

Fenugreek
Wild Yam
Saw Palmetto (or maybe Nettle Root if SP starts putting weight in the wrong places, but try SP first.)
Fennel in teas, not capsules. (optional)

Evening primrose Oil - one gram three times per day.
Flax Seed Oil - one gram three times per day.
Good multivitamin with a B-Complex and 15 to 35 mg of zinc according to recommendation.

Take herbs on an empty stomach with orange juice. 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after.
No carbs 3 hours before bedtime. This will help with growth hormone.
Get plenty of sleep.
Do you exercise to stay fit? (not to lose weight) It would be good to do weights for 30 minutes 3 times per week. This will help with growth hormone.
Take 3 teaspoons of gelatin per day (maybe stir it into the orange juice)

The capsules for the herbs from Greenbush are 575mg. Start by taking one fenugreek per day for three days. Then add a saw palmetto capsule the same way. Then Wild Yam. Feel for "growing pains" which are deep aches, heaviness, itches, etc. If you feel these sensations then you have reached your dosage. As you grow you will need to increase. If no sensations, then do it again, but not a third time. Give it about a month to start working. It may not be immediate. Do lots of reading and develop the ability to be in tune with your body and try new things as you may see fit. I highly recommend that you read Surf's Routine for a great example of the kind of attention that works best. There are others as well.

Externals:
Make this concoction:
1/2 cup Olive Oil + 1/2 cup Fenugreek + 24 (1000mg) Borage Oil Caps steeped for one week minimum before first use. (The longer the better) Get 2 8oz containers made of dark glass preferrably. Steep one (let sit for at least a week) while using the other. Shake well.

Apply heat with a heated pad set to low for 5 minutes. Massage some concoction in. Cover with Saran Wrap. Apply heat for 15 or 20 minutes. Leave on overnight if possible. Do more than once per day if possible. No less than once.

Any questions?

Good luck!

Wahaika

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 5 2008, 9:59 AM

In the meantime give the Noogleberry a go.

It's difficult with herbs because your 'starvation' seems to have altered your metabolism or you're possibly having a problem with too much insulin after you eat, maybe you would be better eating several small meals throughout the day to avoid raising your insulin level or try a high protein low GI diet.

I personally only put fat in my boobs when I get really fat, it gives me a spare tyre first and fat or thin I have big fat thighs but it's hard to compare because you're quite tall and I'm stunted. I'd say get rid of the fat you don't like first then try to eat a larger quantity of healthy food and put the weight back on slowly.

honeywater
(Login honeywater)
March 7 2008, 9:47 AM

Thanks! Do you know of a specific brand or where I can buy a multivitamin with a B-Complex and 15 to 35 mg of zinc?

Thanks so much! Big Grin

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 10 2008, 5:48 AM

I've just started taking a multivitamin and honestly when you egt to the drugstore or wherever you go to buy them there is going to be so many different ones. I had to just spend like half an hour reading all the different ones. Ended up choosing a drugstore brand actually because it had all the normal vitamins + minerals Smile I've only been taking it for 4 days now but I hope it will help me feel better overall (not in terms of NBE).

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
March 10 2008, 8:27 AM

http://shop.hihealth.com/Ultra_Plan_Ulti..._P2307.cfm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon