Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heat Pad

Why heat is important for Growing breasts.
June 18 2008 at 4:33 PM GoldSnowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Using a heating pad twice daily or even once is beneficial because Heat raises prolactic levels in the breasts. Prolactin helps keep fat in the breasts. Estrogen will distribute fat all over the body but prolactin, which is a hormone, will direct fat to the breast area. Heat raises the prolatic levels in our breasts, may even produce it when we are taking herbs. Heats also will convert testerone in the breasts into estrogen. I searched way back in the forum board and found Honebee's post about this subject as she was and is such a expert, but we lost her to the BeBoard and she dosen't contribute here anymore. Anyway this is why heat is so important to a routine and this has always been so, even from the begining of the forum from April of 2005, they relized this.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Why heat is important for Growing breasts.
June 18 2008, 5:06 PM

That's very intresting, I didn't know that. I wish there was some easier way to apply heat than a heating pad, some sort of a cream or sth. I think wax is used for a heating purpose in slimming products (I doubt it works for slimming, but supposedly it warms the area). Hmm I do remember some people said that applying oils gave them a very warm feeling in the breasts.
Thanks for the contribution.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
June 18 2008, 5:23 PM

Hey Moon, how are ya? I guess you could try a mild linomint, and add you herbal extracts to it. But you would have to be careful not to burn your skin. And I also wonder if it would be the same kind of heat, linomint vs. heating pad, and if it would reach deep enough into the breasts. I don't know, all one could do is try it and see. When this discussion came up before, women were using cloth bags filled with rice, and heated in the microwave, or heated towels. I have a hot soak in the tub and make sure my boobs are kept warm either with hot washcloth or water. I try and massage then too. I have used heating pad too and thought I saw results, but who has the time or patiance for that matter. If you do decide to try a linomint, keep it off the nipples, they will burn first and are more sesitive anyway, talking from experience when had a bad chest cold.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
June 18 2008, 5:31 PM

OK, just had a thought. Could we find herbs that would raise prolactin levels? Don't know. But I do remember reading on the BeBoard , a lady was found to have a brain tumour and her prolatin level was obscenely high, which the doc said caused the tumour to grow. But pregnant women produce higher prolatin levels when they are expecting, but then it drops off. Anyway, just some thoughts.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
June 18 2008, 6:36 PM

Licorice root raises prolactin levels. I use it every other month or so to cover up the taste of the vile teas I drink.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/484503/th...ORICE+ROOT

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
June 18 2008, 7:09 PM

Hi Snowflake,
Thanks for the reminder. I used to use heat more often and I got a great response when I did.

Watch out in using heating pads- they can burn. Moist heat is better for the skin than the dry heat created by most heating pads. Hot, wet compresses are great but need to be reapplied as they lose the heat. I use my shower as a way to aim a stream of hot/warm water on the breasts - sort of a massage and heat effect at the same time. A wet bathing suit top (the darker color the better) and a session of sunbathing could be another method of increasing breast temperature.

Be aware that we are not talking about an extreme amount of heat. The temperature should be tolerable. It is better to have a more reasonable amount of heat for a longer period of time instead of a very hot treatment for a short amount of time. Burning the skin is not the objective and also, proteins are sensitive to extremes of heat. Proteins begin to denature -that is lose their shape and function at any level higher than 107 degrees (even 102 would feel rather hot to the skin).

Lotions and linaments will not do the same thing that a hot compress will do. The feeling of warmth created by these substances does not raise the body temperature, rather they enhance the blood flow to the skin and create a slight irritation that makes the skin sensation feel hotter when it actually is not.

As far as herbs... If you are seeking to raise prolactin, don't forget that vitex LOWERS prolactin. This makes it useful for treating some hormone imbalances, but would put it into conflict with NBE focusing on raising prolactin.

Most galactogogues will also raise prolactin - fenugreek and goat's rue come to mind.

waxingmoon

ellie
(no login)
June 30 2008, 7:18 PM

are there any herbs which raise prolactin without raising oestrogen?

i am naturally oestrogen dominant and have decided to stay away from oestrogen building herbs, which is how most of them work i think

so was thinking of using either herbs that just raise prolactin but not oestrogen, or else work in another way such as by raising progesterone, or just trying massage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:21 AM
massage heat pads - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:23 AM
heating pad? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:26 AM
Heat - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:32 AM
Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Temperature controlled heating pads? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:51 AM
Hot water bottle instead of heat pads? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Homemade Heating Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:56 AM