Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heat Pad

Is Anyone bothering to use heating Pad???????
September 21 2006 at 5:45 PM Snowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Was reading back near the begining of forum and alot of talk there about the benifits of using a heating pad after massages, ecspecially the night massage. Is anyone doing this. Does anyone think it is helping??? Would really like to hear from someone that has had good results.

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Is Anyone bothering to use heating Pad???????
September 21 2006, 7:33 PM

Snowflake - I try to use a heating pad after every massage - following Surf's suggestion. I definitely feel like it makes a difference.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Jen!!!!
September 21 2006, 7:40 PM

I have been doing massages now for sometime. Anyway was just reading old, old, posts and alot of ladies were using heating pads, so I thought I would give it a try, and because my heating pad is so old ended up kind of burning myself abit, had it on Med. But anyway thought it made them look puffy. So going to continue and see what happens. BTW If you talk to the old gang, say hello for me. I have trouble keeping up at the butterfly room. And NBE is still my goal. But I do miss them and often wonder how everyone is doing. Take Care Jen!!!!!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
September 22 2006, 12:29 AM

Yes, yes, yes I use a heating pad. It is not electric, but a material bag type thing filled with corn that you heat in the microwave. It's WONDERFUL!!! It's kinda of a moist, but dry to the touch heat - hard to explain. I feel it really helps, expecially since I'm a kinda cold type of person.

Gigando growing boobie blessings to all!

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
September 22 2006, 4:27 AM

I have the same heating pad/bag that Surf describes. I LOVE it. Thanks Surf! Since adding heat and gelatine, I seem to feel more tingles.

Snowflake - you should check into these corn heat bags. You don't want to worry about burning your skin. Visit and check in when you can. Everybody would love to hear from you. Take care!!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey Jen, Surf!!!
September 22 2006, 1:48 PM

Thanks for the tips, will most definitly keep heating them up. I will try and visit there, but I have a problem sometimes getting my work done, get so caught up with whats going on with everyone. I know that Sunset left, hope she is doing well, sure miss her here. And hope all the gurls are getting along well. Take Care !!!

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
September 22 2006, 5:15 PM

I posted this under a different thread, but will post it here too, in case others are interested.

Surf had posted about these heating bags a while ago. They are wonderful. Here are a few links:

http://melbay.safeshopper.com/index.htm?253

http://www.diamondthreadworks.com/microw...g_bags.htm

http://www.adapt-technologies.com/heat-therapy-pads.php

Amber
(Login Amber.)
September 22 2006, 8:29 PM

I used a heat pad and I thought it definitely helped (the kind I used was a therapeutic heat pad).

Coffeegirl
(Login coffeegirl77)
September 22 2006, 8:55 PM

This is one of those things I have been meaning to try, but just haven't gotten around to it! I forget who suggested it, but someone also mentioned getting those gel inserts for nursing moms that you can pop into the microwave and slip into your bra. I piced some at Target and they were about ten dollars. I will pick some up one of these days...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:21 AM
massage heat pads - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:23 AM
heating pad? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:26 AM
Heat - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:32 AM
Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Heat Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Temperature controlled heating pads? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:51 AM
Hot water bottle instead of heat pads? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Homemade Heating Pad - by admin - 14-02-2016, 01:56 AM