Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program. advice & review very welcome!

Look at other things too.
Too much sugar in diet?
Hows your circulation?
Hows your gut?
If i were discliplined i would have done what some of those girls on noggleberry forum did. Two years of pumping (not my thing) but they had such oustanding results. Or sweetalysaa, 2 years i think of massage but shes grown slowly and beautfully without herbs. I think it can be done ESP the younger you are. But i think do the manual routes. The implications of supplementation arent worth it.

Thank you for your reply Ellacraig! I appreciate it :-)

I will take a break of one month/one cycle from all herbs apart from maca since it's supposed to balance hormones and msm because it's supposed to be good for overall health. I'll continue with noogleberry and massage as much as i can. Maybe i quit the herbs like you adviced, you might be right about me overwhelming my body :-/

I have pretty healthy diet but i guess i could still cut down my sugar intake aswell as the amount of rise i'm eating and replace it with more vegetables.

Is breast succes good volufiline product? It's a lot cheaper than isosensual and i've already put so much money in this.

What about bovarian ovary? It sound crazy but some have gotten good results with it. I'm a bit worried if it's safe though...

I'm soon 33 so age isn't really on my side on this...

I have patience if i feel nb and massage are doing at least something. Only problem is i like to noogle in privacy and i don't always have much of it. One hour per day minimum, some days even three but some days nothing. I suppose you're not supposed to skip any one day with nb, is that right?

Actually my observation is that the best respondents to Noogling are people who used it irregularly. They often make statements like if I had been more regular I could have done even better. I just do not think this is true. I do not noogle myself so I have no direct experience, but I think noogling 2 consecutive days a week for long hours (7 to 15 minutes then massage with coconut oil for a few minutes and drinking water while noogling, repeat) and then just massage with flaxseed oil (5 minutes two or three times a day) the rest of the week could be the best way to go.

Thank you James98! That's very interesting; and best thing is that i could essily do that i think Big Grin i have a couple of days every week when i'm home alone in the daytime. Massaging i can do anyway. I even told my hubby about it but went to do it in privacy too before i got noogleberry.
Some people said it takes multiple hours of noogling per day, every day, to see results. But your observation is interesting and worth trying.

I'm using only chi and female dear - type of massages. Do you think they are sufficient?

There has been a lot of discussion on the best massage techniques but I am not convinced one is much better than another. Chi and deer massage is very popular and depending if you have fat on your body, fat brushing seems to work. I think it is the oils that are most important and I do not believe you will get any better results with commercial products like Volufine. It is important for noogling to apply the oil all over your breast including beyond any area of contact by the domes. I used to think vigorous massage was better, but now I have read many good results with gentle massage. BTW flaxseed oil should be refrigerated after opening, or it could go rancid. I believe flaxseed oil is slightly better than coconut oil for growth, but it is somewhat sticky and does not work well with the domes. There are other oils people have had good results with like safflower salad oil for noogling. It is thick and an excellent lubricant but will clog your pores so if you do use it wash off after noogling. When you massage with flaxseed oil, apply just enough for the 5 minutes, it should all be absorbed by the end of your massage session.

Thanks James :-)

I used flaxoil before but didn't see/feel growth and didn't like the smell so i swithed to almond oil for massage and coconut oil for noogling. I mixed fenugreek extract with the almond oil and have quite a bit left so i might use that up anyway. Coconut oil works great with nb: it really helps in keeping the domes on.

I wrote to noogleberry customer service too. Let's see what they'll say about the size... I'll update about that. Theoretically medium should be enough for me but i'm not sure.

I have some fat in my belly ( not much, i'm 157cm and 48kg) but i'm quite lazy with fat transfer massage. I have a waist trainer, witch might help in that too if only i wore it lol

Hmm... You don't believe in volufiline. I'm kind of interested on givibg it a try but not sure if it's worth the money too. They say it works better for those with more breast tissue and boob fat. I don't think my boobs consist almost any fat since they don't change the size at all if i gain or loose weight.

(05-06-2016, 06:00 PM)James98 Wrote:  There are other oils people have had good results with like safflower salad oil for noogling. It is thick and an excellent lubricant but will clog your pores so if you do use it wash off after noogling.

Please stop suggesting safflower salad oil, an overload of trans-fat and omega 6 puts the breasts at risk for breast cancer.

Omega 6
There is some research suggesting that a diet rich in omega-6 fatty acids may promote breast cancer development. DO NOT add fatty acid supplements, or any supplements, to your breast cancer treatment regimen without your doctor's approval.
http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/sup...atty-acids

Do both heterocyclic amines and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids contribute to the incidence of breast cancer in post-menopausal women diet and cancer cohort?
http://www.academia.edu/15187784/Do_both...cer_cohort

(14-01-2015, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Do not use safflower salad oil, there's absoltuely no benefit to NBE. An higher ratio of omega 6 over omega 3'S causes imflammtion, and safflower salad oil has 0 omega 3's. In the solid form it becomes trans fat, which is even worse to massage with.

(27-08-2015, 11:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  do not use safflower salad oil (using safflower salad oil increases triglycerides, which is not healthy for the breasts).

Thanks, Lotus. Scratch safflower oil.

Thank you Lotus for the important information! Safety first :-)

Yeh look i messed myself up with herbs. The last two months i havent taken anything breast related except fennel tea (but thats for other reasons) and i have taken Maca.. For the first time in a very long time my cycle has come on time two months running. My naturopath said take maca for three months then stop and that should be enough time for your body to reset. MSM is amazing too. I cant tolerate it anymore due to a gut condition.

My thoughts are this, if you are taking something like maca to balance hormones, then dont complicate matters by adding in "another herb" that might try and raise or lower certain hormones.

Give maca 3 months? Thats what they say it takes for breast or butt growth too. Assuming you have no side effects and sounds like you dont. I "think" my bottom might be a bit bigger, id have to go back through my thread to find my dimensions which would take forever but im pretty sure it has. Not alot though. Maybe boobs comes next..

I wouldnt touch BO no way in hell. Have a read about what could go wrong, ie contamination of the product, sources of the product etc..

I tried noogling but never with any commitment, i think it creates inflammation too but thats just me. Maybe do it with breaks yeh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon