Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doing exercise and breast enhancement

Hi girls!

So, I like doing exercise , especially cardio exercise. Lately , I am also doing anaerobic exercise , because I do need to gain weight and if I do too much cardio I know I won't gain a pound for 5 months at least lol...

I usually do 4 days per week, 20' , 30' 1h and 40' again : when I do 1h or 40' is because I do both together, always keeping in mind there must be a day off between each exercise day (recovery is essential) .
I do chest workout these days too , but I still not sure if 2-3 a week is too much or not... I don't want to get the opposite result, "breast shrinkage".
I'd like to do chest workout at least twice per week if possible , but I still not sure if this is too much or not.

Another point I'd like to talk about is... when I used to go swimming I saw my chest was more firm and my boobies perkier as a result. I used to go twice every week and once I gain 4 pounds ( I guess for April ) I am thinking about going once per week. In your opinion, if I go swimming should I stop doing anaerobic exercise or I could combine it with swimming?

Also, related to HGH . I am taking BCAA's for increasing it but I'd like to have a break from it in two months. Any other ideas how to increase HGH apart of exercise or taking amino acids??

Much love!!Blush

Hi sweetorange.

If you want a thicker body, do anabolic exercise. Very simple. Swimming is an anabolic sport. If you want to get slim mer do catabolic (cycling, running).

If you swim and you are wondering whether you should stop other anabolic exercises, do what you want. I would say Swimming is enough.

Increase hgh naturally :
-early nights (8-9pm)
-regular exercise
-eating enough carbs, 10g per kg of body weight minimum

Uhm, actually, no. The whole point of swimming is that it even FURTHER reduces stress compared to other cardio. It's the most cardio of cardio exercises.

Anabolic exercise is strictly where you put stress on your muscles without ANY cardio. Lifting weights. Pulling on high tension devices, these are anabolic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon