Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking on this challenge

Taking on this challenge
December 29 2007 at 6:51 AM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)
I read somewhere online about this and I am taking on the challenge. It claims that you will gain a full cup size after 30 days of massaging 300 rot/cir of the breasts 3 times a day. Plus I am using other stuff too. So, I will keep you all posted if anything comes about. I am also noticing that they are getting bigger only after 3 days of massaging. I do 1st when I get up in the morning, then either when I get home from work or right after I get dressed for bed and then the 3rd when I go to bed. Plus I squeeze them 10-15 times each after I finish the massage and then fall to sleep.

gentle1
(no login)
massage
December 29 2007, 9:11 AM

I notice my breasts being more fuller after a couple of weeks of doing only massages. I haven't tried any herbs yet. I soon will try the magnets but for now I'll just massage 'em. I only massage before I go to bed though so that's just once a night and I notice that I fit my bra alot better. I massage about 3 mins for each breast. Hopefully I'll grow a cup size through massaging that would be wonderful! plus it's good to massage em to prevent cysts from growing =)

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: Taking on this challenge
December 29 2007, 5:00 PM

Have you got a link for this?

Is it supposed to be permanent or is there maintenance?

lankygirl
(Login lankygirl)
December 29 2007, 8:07 PM

I tried looking this massage up and I found the one that says increase cup size in 30 days. This site says to do circles inwards. It also mentions that it is a taoist massage technique. So, that made me look up taoist massage and I found it again but this time it said doing inward circles made breasts smaller and doing outward circles makes them bigger. I'm confused. A post given by lexy called tips for massage says to do inward circles as well. I think I'll try inwards because lexy posts that after only 4 days they measured slightly larger and more firm. It's just the one site (the last link) the freaks me out because I really don't want to make the mistake of getting smaller.

Here are the links

http://www.nzhealth.net.nz/tantra/female_deer.shtml

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...bnw=36&
prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtaoist%2Bbreast%2Bmassage%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:
*:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GGLJ

This message has been edited by EveEM on Jan 3, 2008 7:56 AM

Woolly Sheep
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
December 29 2007, 8:26 PM

Here is the link. You are more than welcome to take on the challenge as well.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article..._with.html

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 1 2008, 9:18 PM

Cutelittlebunnie, do you have an email address so I can ask you for more details on this method?

Miles
(no login)
January 2 2008, 1:40 AM

Actually the first link that Lankygirl posted also states to massage in an outward rotation. Does anybody know the optimal direction for circular massage? Inwards (i.e., going down in the middle and up the sides of breasts) or outwards (up the middle and down the sides)?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 2 2008, 5:30 PM

Check out Blu-Jay's pic in the top right corner of this post - this is the WRONG way for growth.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/th...EW+YEAR%21

lankygirl
(Login lankygirl)
January 2 2008, 11:22 PM

Inwards is the way to go. I found another cite that mentions outwards is to get rid of lumps and to firm up and reduce size of breasts. Inwards is to increase breast size. This exercise is also suppose to help reduce PMS, and length and amount of menstral flow so it seems like an extra beneficial type of massage. Just in case, I thought I'd mention, the picture mentioned before isn't the Female Deer Massage that is mentioned in the original challenge. Sweep over you skin gently in circular motions, without making contact with the nipples.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 2 2008, 11:31 PM

Inwards? outwards? This is all confusing me... can someone just tell me should i be moving my hands clockwise or counter clockwise from the tops of my breasts? that I can understand Smile

This message has been edited by Hopeful88 on Jan 2, 2008 11:31 PM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 2 2008, 11:38 PM

It's difficult to describle in terms of clockwise or right and left as you go one way for the right and the other way for the left. Chelle Choi describes it in her program page I think, otherwise it's come up here before you chould put "chi rotation" into the search function. I reall thought it was clockwise for left and counter-clockwise for right but you've got me confused too now and I don't want to encourage anyone to shrink!

lankygirl
(Login lankygirl)
January 2 2008, 11:41 PM

OK, when you are looking down at your hands, your right hand goes clockwise and your left hand goes counterclockwise. When your hands are travelling along the center of your breasts, they should be moving downwards torwards your belly button. As they are travelling on the outsides of your breasts, they should be moving upwards towards your head. Each rotation should be about 2 seconds long. Should be fairly gentle pressure. It's called the female deer exercise if you would like to research it more. I have confirmed that this direction is for breast growth and the other direction is for breast reduction.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 2 2008, 11:43 PM

okay that helps Smile I understand now... thanks so much girls!

Miles
(no login)
January 2 2008, 11:57 PM

Hi Lankygirl,

I looked at your link for the Female Deer excerise again and it states that you are suppoesd to massage outwards, i.e., up the centre of your breasts and then down the outsides of your breasts. This is the opposite to the inwards massage. is there somewhere else on the website or another site that states that doing the opposite is for breast growth? Thanks in advance.

Miles

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
January 3 2008, 1:23 AM

Louise,

This is my email. Click on the the blue part of my name on the outside of this post.

Sarah
(no login)
January 3 2008, 5:25 AM

One important thing: I noticed that these methods are saying that you are supposed to massage in a different direction as what's posted on the massage methods in this forum. I always thought you are supposed to go up on the outside of the breasts and then go down in the middle, between the breasts. Have I been doing it wrong? Is that why I never saw any results? Could someone set me straight?

lankygirl
(Login lankygirl)
January 3 2008, 11:48 PM

Down the middle and up the outsides is right. Both directions are a part of the female deer exercise. The direction you go in is dependant on your goals.

Check this one out.

http://www.nine3.com/DeerWoman.html

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
January 4 2008, 12:58 AM

Lankygirl,

So, in so many words you have to turn yourself on and pleasure yourself? LOL! Cause that is sure what it sounds like from that site!! HAHA!

lankygirl
(Login lankygirl)
January 4 2008, 1:17 AM

Haha, so it sounds. Not sure if that part is necessary for the growth or maybe it's more for other benefits. But if anyone doesn't have a problem with turning themselves on, then GO FOR IT!!

chocogirl
(Login chocogirl)
January 5 2008, 4:19 PM

Interesting info from these links...I have started massages again and my breasts are definitely fuller and heavier.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
January 12 2008, 8:02 AM

Hey, I have noticed my boobs getting bigger!! I just started doing this massage the 27th of december. I haven't even done it a whole month yet! Bigger boobies here the bunnie comes...

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 14 2008, 1:37 PM

What type of lotion, cream, oil do you recommend using? I have tried this a few days in a row and my breasts are starting to get raw, and when i try it with lotion, it just dries up so fast............anythoughts, or am I just screwed in the skin department too????

lankygirl
(Login lankygirl)
January 14 2008, 11:40 PM

Try olive oil or flax oil. I put a little olive oil, a little flax oil and some aloe in a bowl and keep it by me during the massage for when my skin get too dry and I need to add a bit more. It may sound weird but I don't often put anything on my skin that would be poison to eat. Just keep a paper towel near by so you can wipe up right after.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 15 2008, 12:10 AM

I've been adding a bit of vitamin E oil to my lotion that helps keep it going as well I think because normally if I use plain lotion it does dry up super fast

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
January 15 2008, 12:43 AM

Girls,
My boobs fit in my padded B bras now! The lotion I use is Wild Yam lotion by Jason Natural. I have pretty soft boobies. But, if it helps I use to use it on them all the time without doing massage. So, yeah, I massage 600 times inward, morning and night. I don't use the lotion until after the extra set of 50. So, I hope this helps!

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 15 2008, 2:43 AM

Congrats on your results CuteLittleBunnie! Since you posted this thread I have been adding in those rotations ino my massages but I haven't been as diligent as you with them... I'm gonna try do just as many rotations as you starting from tonight's massage... how long does it take timewise? I know one of the links said about 15 minutes but I would think it would take longer than that.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
January 16 2008, 5:22 AM

It takes about 15 minutes. But sometimes I hurry in the morning to fit them all in. Otherwise it could take like 20 minutes. I also squeeze them like 10 times one breast at a time. Then I take the little bits of fat inbetween my boobs and I pull them (not hard mind you) inward and down around the breast. Hope that didn't confuse you too much. Hope it was helpful though!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 16 2008, 3:24 PM

I did a 100 in one massage session and that was enough for me to quit... My arms can't do 300 in one sitting!

Angel
(no login)
August 6 2008, 12:59 AM

i am trying the "flat2fab" program, and it mentions the 360 chi massage where you do 360 "inward" rotations. I assume that means, if you were looking at yourself in the mirror, the fingers on your right hand would travel counter-clockwise down the middle of your breasts, and your left hand would travel clockwise down the middle of your breasts... i'm not sure how big of a rotation it's supposed to be... i can only go as far as my wrist will let me, which is no more than 180 degrees...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon