Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello o/

hello

im a 30 yo male who is (gender dysphoric), and with the current chronic lack of any sort of motor vehicle being available to me (and plz dont get me started on city transit buses, those are already enough of a joke), i have no faith that i can have even decently reasonable access to more 'traditional' means and methods of gaining access to hormones.

I currently reside in Norfolk virginia (but will soon be moving to Kansas city). An internet search of the nearest 'informed consent' endo doctors in both regions, reveals that all available doctors are either retired, or are within neighboring states, and certainly not within the available (lack of) travel area that i would necessarily be bound to, until or even if, i am Graciously Allowed such an opportunity.

Furthermore, the current word of mouth in the norfolk trans support groups on endo docs, is either confirming that said doctors are Absolutely out of my reach, or contradicts any online information i could find.

so, since i'm rather limited to attempting to DIY, im curious about natural female hormones, particularly bovine ovary, or basically anything else i could receive as packages in the mail, which isn't obscenely easy to mis-manage with regard to doses, and either overdose and end up unknowingly roiding, or underdose and get saturation but no real physical progress.

my research on more traditional hormone methods, leads me to believe that oral pills and tablets is typically doubled because the liver halves the dose, as well as metabolizes it into less potent derivatives such as Estrone ect ect. As such, if i were to gain a vehicle (and thusly, the opportunity to gain access to more traditional hormone methods), i would choose tablet implants, patches, or injectables, not only of strictly Estrogen (which it seems that doctors think is the end-all-be-all), but also progesterone, estradiol, Estrone, HGC, ect ect, in order to more closely mimic the full blossoming of a real woman's magical mixture of hormones and substances.

also, yes i do understand that second puberty takes 3 to 5 years to fully complete.

Hi

Just use
Pm
And spearmint

Keep it simple and straight

These work powerfully on most

Julie

Status Change !

originally, i was going to use my monthly allowance to get pueraria mirifica and progesterone cream to go the DIY route to hormones, but in a last ditch effort to get hormones 'the correct way' (ie via a doctor), i made an appointment for the 15th, and amazingly, got a ride from my mom, and otherwise got an Rx on the spot, after getting some paperwork questions, blood drawn, and a physical. Actually getting the meds was a days work, considering that the pharmacy isn't really in my (walking) area, so i had to spend two days transferring the Rx paperwork from one CVS to another, along with riding the goofy bus transit ways. (in an ironic turn of insanity, i had to take the lite-rail to connect with a bus that connects with another bus that goes relatively where i wanted to go.)

so, now i'm curious as to how Pueraria or B ovary would interact with the more traditional transgender hrt drugs. (spiro, methyl progesterone, estradiol)

(18-03-2016, 10:04 PM)spacecat Wrote:  so, now i'm curious as to how Pueraria or B ovary would interact with the more traditional transgender hrt drugs. (spiro, methyl progesterone, estradiol)

TBH, I don't think I'd use either of those while on regular HRT. That's not to say if I ever got on HRT I'd quit NBE, I'd just not use either of those.

I would use progesterone cream since traditional HRT does not include any progesterone, and I'd likely use shatavari, and I'd use suction and maybe massage.

(18-03-2016, 11:13 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-03-2016, 10:04 PM)spacecat Wrote:  so, now i'm curious as to how Pueraria or B ovary would interact with the more traditional transgender hrt drugs. (spiro, methyl progesterone, estradiol)

TBH, I don't think I'd use either of those while on regular HRT. That's not to say if I ever got on HRT I'd quit NBE, I'd just not use either of those.

I would use progesterone cream since traditional HRT does not include any progesterone, and I'd likely use shatavari, and I'd use suction and maybe massage.

do you know who would know about how PM would interact with more traditional hrt meds ?

note* i checked the bottle, like, really looked at it, and its medroxyprogesterone, not methyl, like my glancing brain told me XD

(20-03-2016, 03:59 AM)spacecat Wrote:  note* i checked the bottle, like, really looked at it, and its medroxyprogesterone, not methyl, like my glancing brain told me XD

Oh, sorry, you have an unusual endo to actually have prescribed that for you.

I noticed your endo did NOT prescribe you any DHT blocker on top of the spiro. That's also very unusual. At your next appointment, ask him about adding dutasteride.

Other than that, I continue to stick to my earlier recommendations except to add that I'd also not bother with a progesterone cream, since your endo has, in fact, prescribed you medroxyprogesterone.

Shatavari has been shown to improve ductile tissue and milk production in both men and women without directly effecting estrogen, progesterone, or testosterone. This should help breast development as well, especially alveolar and nipple definition.

Massage and suction devices also provide great progress to a large number of folks, mostly XX chromosome women who had already completed puberty and therefore all their strictly natural development, but trans women have had success at improving their end size as well using those methods.

These things will improve your end size, since as you have yourself indicated you were already aware, the entire process takes years to complete.

I'm making these recommendations not because I DON'T know how traditional HRT and things like BO or PM would mix, but because I'm one of the very few that actually DO. I may be the only one who knows from actual experience in TRYING it, not just researching it. Lotus may have done enough research to come to the same conclusions, I don't know. It may improve your growth potential, though there's a chance it may not, but it's simply not economically advisable. The things I'm recommending will get better results for the same monetary expenditure or less. Yes, massage and suction require a significant time investment, and yes, you're likely to need to save up your allowance before you can buy a suction device, but it's far more worth it in the end.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your present chest size? Measure directly over your nipples, I doubt you have even budding yet, so this should provide the most accurate idea of what cups you would need for the suction device. If your chest is small enough for a Kangzhu, it'll be the cheapest one out there that works well.

nope, no budding yet. week one. The sewing measuring tape says 37 when properly snug.

i was not aware that DHT would not be handled by the other 3 meds. I shall talk with him next time about dutasteride.

Shatavari is already on my list of things to buy, as i had read about it when researching useful other substances besides PM, progesterone cream, and the Big 3

(23-03-2016, 12:19 AM)spacecat Wrote:  nope, no budding yet. week one. The sewing measuring tape says 37 when properly snug.

In that case, your best bet is the Noogleberry, that's just a bit too large for the Kangzhu really. Noogleberry costs more, though. Of course, you always have the option of not using a suction device at all, which I actually highly suggest you don't until you already have some growth, since it'll be much easier to use at that point than it would be when you try to use it before even budding.

i went to the doctor on friday the 15th, and its official; i have breast buds now Big Grin Big Grin

also, i priced a noogleberry, and while i can afford it, i was wondering if i should use it while my breasts are still developing, or if that would damage or deform them in some way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon