Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here - 32A, so confused

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been reading the forum for two weeks and I'm astounded by the amount of info on here, I think it would take months to get through it all and begin to understand everything!

I'm 30 years old, a 32A and feeling more and more down about my breasts. I developed these breasts at age 11 and they haven't changed since - except they grew to a full B when I was pregnant and breastfeeding. I like the shape of my breasts and I don't think they look underdeveloped, but just very small. I'm at a loss to know where to start with all this. I also suffer from what I'd say is excess hair problems, but have never been diagnosed with any hormonal link to this. I've just started on a birth control pill (reluctantly) for the first time in my life, but I would probably give this up and use another method if it means I'll have no success with the NBE methods talked about here.

I want to get started with something, but I can't figure out how to start. I understand that I need to do the research myself, and I am chipping away at it slowly, but just wondered if anyone had any starting out tips : )

The most important thing you could do when you start is get a hormone test, either officially through a kit or through an online test, and then develop your program through there.

I would highly not reccomend any herbs or supplements on BC. I had done so and it messed up my hormones like you wouldn't believe. I was acting like a crazy person and gaining tons of weight!

Then skim through each part of the forum briefly and see what methods appeal to you. Some do have side effects like weight gain or a bigger booty or headaches. Whether they will effect you positively is something you personally will have to test. The hormone test though should give you a clearer idea though.

The best basic combos I've seen are:

Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto

PM + Saw Palmetto

BO + Raw Pituitary

However, if you are looking to go fully into this thing, there are many more aspects you can cover and supplements you can add to these to things such as collagen, vitamin C, goats rue, vitex, aromatase, etc.

AND some items cannot be mixed together. Each have properties that individually perform as a part of the growth process and too much one or another will work against you!

Also, if you are okay with going off of your BCP, I would personally highly reccomend a BO routine. I have seen great growth with it and a massage program, and the best part is that is does not work in swelling which becomes growth like herbs. Growth is growth!

In addition, if you are a little bit open, subliminals hypnosis, binaurals and frequencies have helped many women in their journey!

Some herbal links to get you started:
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20107
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19827
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19987
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19863
PM links:
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24433
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23661
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21492
BO:
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24557

And you'll just have to give a peek in massage and beats Smile

JUST REMEMBER

JUST BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WORK FOR SOMEONE DOESNT MEAN IT WON'T WORK FOR YOU, AND VICE VERSA.

Thankyou for you reply, that has actually helped to simplify things in my head a bit! I will keep reading and look into the hormone testing. Thankyou Smile

Yes and pm + spearmint tea and or green tea which are anti androgens is a good combination too. But nbe also includes a healthy and nutritious diet.

(10-02-2016, 04:12 AM)hannah Wrote:  Yes and pm + spearmint tea and or green tea which are anti androgens is a good combination too. But nbe also includes a healthy and nutritious diet.

Spearmint is good for mild androgen excess, but not enough if you have a lot excess, I would suggest you NOT use green tea since you possess ovaries. Green tea is a potent anti-androgen, yes, but it's also a potent anti-aromatase in the ovaries. While it's also pro-aromatase in adipose tissue, this is not enough to compensate for it's anti activity in the ovaries. For MtF's like myself, we don't have ovaries for this to be a worry, and the pro-aromatase activity in our adipose is a plus.

(10-02-2016, 01:27 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(10-02-2016, 04:12 AM)hannah Wrote:  Yes and pm + spearmint tea and or green tea which are anti androgens is a good combination too. But nbe also includes a healthy and nutritious diet.

Spearmint is good for mild androgen excess, but not enough if you have a lot excess, I would suggest you NOT use green tea since you possess ovaries. Green tea is a potent anti-androgen, yes, but it's also a potent anti-aromatase in the ovaries. While it's also pro-aromatase in adipose tissue, this is not enough to compensate for it's anti activity in the ovaries. For MtF's like myself, we don't have ovaries for this to be a worry, and the pro-aromatase activity in our adipose is a plus.

Okay thank you...not cool to hear that about green-tea though even sp(A anti-androgen!) is also anti-estrogen...so can we say we can take it only not too much is still beneficial? bc what other anti-androgen choices we have left?

(12-02-2016, 04:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Okay thank you...not cool to hear that about green-tea though even sp(A anti-androgen!) is also anti-estrogen...so can we say we can take it only not too much is still beneficial? bc what other anti-androgen choices we have left?

Honestly, not many. And most of them are weak. Spearmint/peppermint are weakly anti-androgen and VERY weakly anti-estrogen, the only thing I know of that is strongly anti-androgen while only weakly anti-estrogen are any sources of high coumarin but not coumarins. Tonka bean is expensive but should work.

There might be ones I don't know about, but I only trust what I can find actual research on, so that does automatically limit me compared to most folks around here who are willing to try ANYTHING.
Heart 

Hi Abbi and Hannah:

I started eating fresh mint everyday thinking that is good anti-androgen and I actually love it better than tea. BUT I didn't know it was anti-estrogen?? Never actually read that before...

Speaking of other options, what do you think of saw palmetto? I just read about it yesterday and was not sure bc there are side effects. Has anyone taken it for a long time and saw progress with it?

Thank you for any info you could share!!!WinkWink

(12-02-2016, 07:52 PM)beauxgrosseins Wrote:  Hi Abbi and Hannah:

I started eating fresh mint everyday thinking that is good anti-androgen and I actually love it better than tea. BUT I didn't know it was anti-estrogen?? Never actually read that before...

Speaking of other options, what do you think of saw palmetto? I just read about it yesterday and was not sure bc there are side effects. Has anyone taken it for a long time and saw progress with it?

Thank you for any info you could share!!!WinkWink

Fresh mint should be just as good, maybe better, than mint tea. As long as it's spearmint or peppermint, other mints do not have any known effect at all.

As for saw palmetto, there are those on these forums who swears it works, but there are those it did absolutely nothing for, myself being one of the latter. For actual research, that remains just as inconclusive.

EDIT: I should mention something else about SP though, hannah's comment is the first I've ever heard of SP being anti-estrogenic. I am kind of curious about her source, because that's the ONE thing all the research actually agrees on: SP has NO effect on estrogen.

(12-02-2016, 07:24 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(12-02-2016, 04:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Honestly, not many. And most of them are weak. Spearmint/peppermint are weakly anti-androgen and VERY weakly anti-estrogen, the only thing I know of that is strongly anti-androgen while only weakly anti-estrogen are any sources of high coumarin but not coumarins. Tonka bean is expensive but should work.

There might be ones I don't know about, but I only trust what I can find actual research on, so that does automatically limit me compared to most folks around here who are willing to try ANYTHING.

Well we disagree, most girls I know out here wouldtn try these tonka beans you try to throw in the group here....Then I'd rather go by personal experience...you have any with tonka beans? It seems highly toxic,...then yeh Id rather try anything BUT tonka beans..

Its not cool that you are confusing us on BN without any research maybe you could show us some....Bc mines is so disagreeing wth tonka beans...with actually most things you say...I think you know that whatever you say is not always agreeing with BN, then better give us some off your actual research so we can put your information in the right place, all it does right now is confusing me and after the toxic tonka bean tip, I really cant believe a thing you say..unfortunately.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon