Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Chi Machine

The Chi Machine Anyone???
February 17 2007 at 12:35 PM
faerycat (Login faerycat)
Has anyone tried one, if so, what was it like? Am thinking about getting one due to the many benefits it reputably gives, but also feel that the circulation thing may help with NBE.

Lots of info here -

http://www.chimachineuk.com/

It also says -

So what else does the Chi Machine do?
It reduces problems caused by the lack of physical exercise
It vitalizes the whole body and energy system
It corrects and eliminates left and right dislocation of the spine
It improves bad posture and backache
It improves blood circulation
It improves the drainage of lymph and lactic acid
It reduces body weight and tones muscles
It aids poor digestion
It triggers cellular memory
It clears headaches and migraines
It greatly helps neuron problems (strokes, MS etc)
It helps with depression and stress
It balances the autonomic system
We have had reports of it helping with Jet Lag, swollen limbs, sports injuries, congested lungs, asthma, cold sensitivity, impaired immune function, arthritis, insomnia, period pains, osteoporosis and many more conditions too numerous to mention. The Chi Machine's ability to oxygenate, tone and strengthen the body, increases the feeling of vitality and well-being. It increases the Chi (energy) for those who use it on a daily basis.

What are the major benefits derived from the Chi Machine?
1. Cellular Activation- Massage stimulation to the sympathetic nervous system opens up the bronchioles to provide maximum oxygen access to the lungs. Simultaneously, the blood flow to and from the lungs is increased, enhancing oxygen exchange from the lungs to the blood and therefore to the body cells to excite cellular metabolism.
2. Spinal balancing- With the body relaxed in the lying position with no weight on the spine, the oscillations of the machine will help bring about a correction to certain conditions of mis-alignment. Such corrective action can cure or alleviate complications arising in vertebrae joints from certain spinal mis-alignments.
3. Improvement of the immune system- The Sun Harmony Chi Machine stimulates globulin production which increases the immune system's defence capacity.
4. Blood production- Blood is produced in the spleen and spinal bone marrow. The Chi Machine's action on the spine stimulates the sympathetic nervous system which increases spinal 'marrow' blood production. Any form of anaemia can be benefited by this movement.
5. Balance restored to the autonomic nervous system- If the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems are out of balance, insomnia, excessive dreaming, digestive problems, stomach pains, palpitations, anxiety, constipation, neurasthenia and extensive forms of aches and pains as well as mental stress may surface. The Chi Machine helps to restore the vital balance to the sympathetic nervous system, alleviating these conditions.
6. Exercising internal organs- The oscillations of the Sun Ancon Chi Machine aid in unblocking the Chi (energy) pathways and ensure a maximum flow of this healing source, through all body organs, to restore normal or improved functioning to impaired organs and body systems related to such organs.

Love

=^_^= x

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
Re: The Chi Machine Anyone???
February 17 2007, 1:11 PM

Ohhh! I have one of those! I should crank it out huh!?!

Thanks for reminding me!

The only thing about these massagers...is that you really shouldnt use them for more than an hour a day...they can give you quite severe headaches and such...

Other than that...you look weird when you're laying on the floor having your legs wobbled around...but hey! Its the price we pay for beauty ;p

*much luck for all*

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 17 2007, 5:41 PM

Hi Rinoa.......wow, you have one.

Have you ever used it? How long did you use it for before shelving it? Did you get any great results?

According to the website, a healthy person should start off at 4 minutes a day or something then slowly build it up. I'd imagine that using it for an hour would congeal your blood and turn us into human blamanches......eek!

Am really keen to try one out.

x

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
February 18 2007, 6:28 AM

Wow! Thanks Faerycat for the post! I checked out the website and it sounds great. I'm buying one too for hubby and myself. Read a review from someone who's had the machine for 5 years on Amazon.com and he said to be sure to get the original chi machine like the website you provided. It was the best $500 he ever spent! I can hardly wait to get it. Smile

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 18 2007, 12:16 PM

Ooooh........keep me posted as to how it all goes please.

Good luck!!!

x

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
February 18 2007, 12:59 PM

Well it half belongs to my mum, so I kinda gave it back to her. Had it for a few months...it was just tricky trying to find the time.

Wonderbride is right, I also heard that you really do have to go for the original product rather than cheap imitations...so that's what we did.

I should go get it back! I could use all the help I can get ;p

*much luck for all!*

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
Hi Faerycat!
February 19 2007, 4:34 AM

I'll let you know how it goes when I get my machine. I'm doing pretty good in the NBE department lately. Maybe my new affirmation is working. Wink I'm having some growth again. My breasts are filling out my 36C bra better with a little room to fill in on the top(still trying to fill out the top more since it deflated after breasts feeding). I'm going to improve my health with the chi machine, like allergies, align spine, neck and shoulder pains, and if it helps with NBE then even better. Did you get one yet?

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
February 20 2007, 5:28 AM

Updates on the chi machine...

You should DEFINATELY start for like...4 mins and work your way up to longer periods slowly...and not use it for very long at a time.

Turns out, my machine doesn't operate for longer than half an hour at a time...so I guess there's a good indication of running times...

Make sure you drink a hefty glass of water before you use the machine. After the treatment, stay laying on the ground for 5 minutes before getting up to avoid some serious headaches...and then go and get another glass of water. Never use a pillow for your head, you must be flat on the ground.

Chi Machines are also used to help correct spinal issues (out of place bones and such) as well as to generally increase circulation and even improve your immune system...just make sure you use it safely ;p

*much luck for all!*

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 20 2007, 9:44 AM

Hi wonderbride :-)

No, I haven't got one just yet. They are so expensive. Have been checking out cheaper models on ebay but am wary that because they are not the real deal that they may end up doing more harm than good. Am working on it though.

Hey, you are good to that hubby of yours. You certainly look after him. Is that why you are a wonderbride? ;-P

Keep me posted!

x

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
Hi Faerycat,
February 20 2007, 6:29 PM

Yes dear, you guessed it. Wink Hubby came up with wonderbride to call me. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in Oct. of this year. Time goes by fast when you are having fun! Happy new day!

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
February 24 2007, 4:00 AM

I got my Chi Machine today!! Hubby and I both tried it for 2 minutes each. At first you don't expect all that movement of the body, it moves your whole body, so you're tempted to resist a bit. Then you tell yourself to breath deeply and relax and just let the machine do it's thing. 2 minutes was up before you know it and then when the machine stops(it's got a timer), your whole body is buzzing and tingling immediately after. You rest for a few minutes and you feel quite relaxed afterward like I've just had a massage from my masseus. So far I'm loving it. I want to use it everyday! We drank a glass of water before and after using the machine too. We'll add one more minute each week to slowly work up to 5 minutes a day and then we might just stay there or decide if we want to do more than that later. To better health, vitality and more energy... Wink

love & aloha

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 24 2007, 11:01 AM

It sounds fantastic wonderbride :-)

Sounds as if it makes you all fizzy inside, which would indeed help all over circulation. Keep me posted on your progress please.

Hey I wonder if you could make milkshakes with it.......lol.

x

wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
February 24 2007, 11:07 PM

LOL... It's possible to make milk shake with it I suppose. You'd have to make sure there is a lid to your shaker or else you'd have a big mess to clean up. The chi machine does move pretty fast and you'd have to tape the shaker to the machine so it doesn't go anywhere! LOL...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon