Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Directly on the breasts

Massage with progesterone cream and estrogenic herbs??
December 25 2006 at 11:55 PM Boobies06 (Login boobies06)
I've been thinking that it would be most beneficial if I stopped massaging with cocoa butter and switched to progesterone cream. But I also want to add some herbs to the cream so that the phytoestrogens can get directly absorbed into my chest. Is mixing progesterone and estrogenic herbs smart? Would it have a good effect or no?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: Massage with progesterone cream and estrogenic herbs??
December 26 2006, 2:08 PM

Progesterone cream on the breasts is one of those debatable topics. Some give advice to use progesterone only on non-fatty areas (neck,insides of arms, etc) to enhance absorption into direct circulation. Some advocate usage in fat areas to assist in restoring fat supplies and allow for slower assimilation into direct circulation. One guy even says to apply to the breast twice a day.

Give all this confusion, I look to what each source has in common. Most agree if you apply progesterone to an area too frequently you lower your absorption and increase your allergic reaction potential (not that you would be allergic to the progesterone itself, but to what it is mixed with in the cream). This would rule out using progesterone on the breast every day. From what I have gathered, every third day would be best if you choose to use it for your breast massage.

As far as estrogenic herbs, they may not be as fat soluble as the progesterone. I know estrogen creams are not. You may cut down on progesterone absorption if you use them at the same time. Perhaps you can use the progesterone one day, phytoestrogens the next and cocoa butter the third day.

I wouldn't give up on the cocoa butter/E. It has some research that shows it has effect and many women on here have used it with good effect.

Hope this is some help,
waxingmoon

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS
Mixing them up
December 27 2006, 8:32 AM

Hi.. everything waxingmoon says sounds like excellent research...

I have however, been combining wild yam cream, fenugreek tincture and CB for a while and it seems to work for me. I need the progesterone and take wild yam and vitex tablets... but i made the fenugreek tincture for massage also. Hmmmm... perhaps i am doing the wrong thing.... but i have been growing, the wild yam cream is essential for me. There's nothing quite like your own boobie brew for massage!!! With some experimentation you can work out what will work for you
Love Tap.

Maria
(Login Maria..)
EVE MEMBERS
Mixing them up
December 30 2006, 5:46 PM

There isn't any clear answer about whether progesterone cream should be applied directly to the breasts, so since there's no agreement on this point I decided not to do it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Directly on the breasts - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:03 PM
confusion over progesterone cream and wild yam - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:04 PM
progestorone cream on breast - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Directions on progesterone cream tell u to massage cream into fatty areas... - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:11 PM
does anyone use wild yam cream - by admin - 23-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Massage with progesterone cream - by admin - 23-02-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Directly on the breasts - by admin - 08-03-2016, 12:12 PM