Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Directly on the breasts

does anyone use wild yam cream on breast????
August 6 2007 at 5:39 PM anna (Login anna33)
hi gals

i read a post by Helen "about wild yam",......is says something bout using wid yam cream directly on breast to make breast cell grow fat.....

has anyone use it?...if has use it, result???....any side effect

pls share experience...

thanks;-......happy growing

Black Sheep
(Login angelstr08)
Re: does anyone use wild yam cream on breast????
August 6 2007, 8:35 PM

yeah, i was also wondering too because I was thinking of getting some wild yam cream. if anyone has used it, please help Smile

Black Sheep
(Login Kath1985)
August 6 2007, 8:39 PM

I have. I use the Perfect Curves 15% Wild Yam gel, it's got lots of other stuff in it too. It feels nice and the boobs absorb it really well. I'm always fuller straight after, but it's mote a boost than anything permanent I think. It needs to be taken with other herbs internally.

Peachy
(no login)
August 7 2007, 11:30 AM

I think wild yam depends on the individual, as it made my periods come sooner but I did not experience growth.

I have heard that it does work for some people though, makes them a little fuller I think.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
August 7 2007, 12:50 PM

i added wild yam to the massage lotion i normally use (extract) and starting breaking out on my chest. they weren't exactly pimples, but more like a pimply rash. i remember someone mentioning that before on this forum. i didn't think anything of it. probably thought...ewww..gross! but then the same thing happened to me. and it's been months since i stopped using it, and it is still not completely gone. So i couldn't really experience any benefits personally because of my skin reaction to wild yam. fennugreek and fennel didn't cause this.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 7 2007, 7:11 PM

I have been researching wild yam as a source of progesterone and most places I have read that although the progesterone-like diosgenin can be derived from wild yam in the lab your body can't do it so if anything wild yam is likely to be oestrogenic (so I never bothered buying it)

Black Sheep
(Login angelstr08)
August 7 2007, 8:06 PM

I agree with Louise. I've read many sources saying that wild yam's progesterone-like properties cannot be converted in the body. And, i can't find it at retail stores anyways. But has anyone used the herb orally in capsule form? Would that work?

Lisa
(no login)
August 8 2007, 5:00 AM

I took it orally but also at one point used the cream and I swear that the cream DID do something, I'd advise you give it a shot.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
August 9 2007, 10:15 AM

I'm using it in extract form and love it, when I tried the wild yam creams or letting it soak in massage oils it gave me a bad rash and itched. I really think it does help though, just need the right form.

Fluffy Sheep
(Login angelstr08)
August 9 2007, 2:18 PM

thanks so much for letting us know about your experiences with wild yam.. I can't seem to buy wild yam cream in stores because they don't carry that anymore. And, it's a bit difficult to find the extracts. So is there some way where you can still make the "cream/lotion" without extract?
Thanks

anna33
(Login anna33)
August 9 2007, 3:20 PM

hi ladies

thanks 4 all the info....i think i'll go ahead n do the wild yam cream....seems like is a good choice, coz i think i might need that 4 growth (i,m estrogen dominance i think)

To WiccanWoman-
when u sy extract form, do u mean orally or add the extract to the boobie batter?

thank u everyone ;-)
happy boobie growing

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
August 10 2007, 12:45 PM

I apply the extract directly to my breast.

Fluffy Sheep
(Login anna33)
August 11 2007, 6:04 PM

to Wiccanwoman -thanks 4 replying

mbe1
(Login Aleya1)
Three ways to go
August 13 2007, 2:48 AM

When I massage my breasts, I use either a Breast Cream that contains wild yam (perfect woman), use a concoction of extracts which include wild yam, fenugreek, etc., with a lotion or just use a lotion that contains wild yam all by itself.

I have tried to use a cycle method of higher and lower dosages of phytoestrogens during the month which kind of explains my varied usage. Also I massage in the morning and at night. There are probably lotions with higher concentrations, but I like using Wild Yam by Jason. I also use the Lavender lotion by Jason as well. Locally, I have found these at my more healthy-food oriented major grocery store.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Directly on the breasts - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:03 PM
confusion over progesterone cream and wild yam - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:04 PM
progestorone cream on breast - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Directions on progesterone cream tell u to massage cream into fatty areas... - by admin - 31-01-2016, 02:11 PM
does anyone use wild yam cream - by admin - 23-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Massage with progesterone cream - by admin - 23-02-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Directly on the breasts - by admin - 08-03-2016, 12:12 PM