Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out

Wink 

I got my Kangzhu cups in the mail yesterday! I am a super wide 32A so I ordered the large cups. They were slightly too large at first, but as soon as I got a little swelling going they fit just about perfectly! No visible swelling yet, but they feel firmer and I only pumped for about 15 minutes to get myself used to it, so hopefully that's a good sign. They do feel more sensitive, in a really good way. It was actually a really relaxing experience for me.

Not using any supplements or fancy creams (just plain lotion) so I can see exactly how much growth is attributed to the pump alone. Will post pics and measurements later today to begin tracking my progress Big Grin

I have the kangzhu cups too! I love them. Good luck w/ your pumping journey. I'm looking forward to seeing your results Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon