Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Big Boobies and The Secret

Big Boobies and The Secret
May 27 2007 at 2:11 AM TenderTaTas  (Login tendertatas)
EVE MEMBERS
Not sure if any of you have read best-selling book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about the law of attraction, positive thinking will foster positive results, the self-fulfilling prophecy. I recommend everyone read it, but in summary, the Secret to getting what you want out of life is these 3 steps:

1) Asking: ask the universe what you want. Go ahead, close your eyes, focus on what you want, and say it aloud "I WANT BIGGER BOOBIES!!"
2) Believing: beleive as though you have already received what you have asked for. Your body and brain will send energy and nourishment to them as if they are already there.
3) Receiving: Start feel the way you will feel when you get what you want now. Feel your boobies swelling and bouncing and jiggling around already. Feeling them now puts you in the positive frequency to receive what you have asked for.

So ladies, give it a try! I did... and I can feel them swelling and growing and tingling already! Smile It all helps.

TT

DoGfreak
(Login dogfreak)
does it work?
May 27 2007, 10:22 AM

It is like hypnosis, using your mind to help growth. I dont believe it works for eveyone though, but such thing with no harm, i dun mind to give it a try.

Lost Sheep
(Login sophie9)
Re: Big Boobies and The Secret
May 27 2007, 1:03 PM

i believe the power of positive thinking can work if you are really believe in it and are a REALLY positive thinker! Smile i think it would be hard for me...but when i worked in a bookstore as a teenager, some weird guy i worked with recommended some weirder book based upon the same principles (nothing pertaining precisely to the boob reigion in particular) that basically said about anything in your life is in in your control - it was all about personal power. you could change the way you look if you wanted to it said - your face, etc. sometimes i wonder, because i did read the book, and i started thinking about what i would like to be different about my face, and i wonder if it is the book! haha! i mean...i do look different, don't resemble much of my family anymore, whereas people used to always say i looked like my mom. now i go out to dinner with my family, and people literally think my brother's girlfriend is part of the family and not me! i went to my dad's work, and everyone said how i looked nothing like them. not that they are bad looking people, but i don't know...the book was all about you have the power to be what you believe you are. if you believe you are insecure and have small boobs, you can have it like that i suppose. if you believe you are growing confidence and growing boobs at the same time because that is what you want from yourself and that is who you want to be and you think it is in your power, you can be that too. that book was more about being a part of the universe. so you are already powerful because you are a component part of the universe and always have been. basically subscribing to line of new age belief where God is the universe, you are part of it and so you are a part of God. God is all knowledge collectively, and so you are a component part of knowledge of the universe. blah blah! the weirdest part of the book is that something, excuse for using the word something for lack a better word but something that was not a "thing" or a "spirit" was speaking through this woman, and it (you can't call it an it because it isn't a thing - beyond our silly human comprehension guys!) spoke through this woman who wrote this book. the unthing's name is Seth however! And he has written a whole bunch of books through this one lady. It's known as the "Seth series" I believe. I thought it was rather bizarre and ridiculous when I started it at 19 - it just made me so giddy how completely out there it was! i mean...in order to read it...you didn't simply have to accept the author's out there beliefs. no! you had to believe that this unthing was speaking through her to write "its" own book! crazy out there stuff, which i'm all about. sorry for rambling on, but i just had to share!

i know this make me sound strange, but I go to both a Catholic and Spiritualist church (two different churches - obviously the Catholics would have none of that!) and the Spiritualists really emphasize meditation as a tool to get in tune with yourself and your place in the universe and for other reasons. you have to be relaxed to do so. but one woman had a problem with work, so she meditated and thought of how she would like the situation to be resolved. when she went to work the next day, the situation resolved itself much better than it ever could have through her meditation. but the belief is that her energy had an effect on it, and that God knows all so he can create the best possible situation. anyways...not trying to bring God into the discussion really, just explaining how some people have different words for it - some people call it the universe, some people call it God, some people call the universe God, and some people think everything is material and anything like this is rubbish! think about eastern religion and the things monks are able to do through mere thinking. it's just crazy because things like this obviously do exist which we cannot explain scientifically. psychologicaly to a degree you can i believe, but that is softly scientifc and leaves more room for considering it.

so...boobs. one thing i will say about positive thinking is when i had my boob job at 19, my boobs started to grow as soon as i felt i had big ones! when i had them taken out just a year later, they were about a cup and a half size bigger. the first thing i remember the nurse telling me after i was waking up was, "you HAVE boobs!" sort of like...well...why did you do this if you have boobs? when i looked down and saw them, i was like, huh. so did i not let myself develop before getting them? or was i able to grow once i felt good about my breasts? i think it was a combination of the two probably. it happens to older women too. my therapist says that women have come in and said that their bras are too snug and they have gone and gotten measured, and they have grown a cup size. i always joke with her and tell her she needs to advertise that aspect of her therapy! she has other crazy examples with men too. but i definately believe in a real mind-body connection. and sometimes even if you don't believe in it, but aren't actually opposed to it, it works as well. like with my boobs growing! well...presenting my treatise on the power of positive thinking, God, universal knowledge, and boobs! sorry guys...i'm just really interested in this stuff. the first sentence explains my viewpoint basically!

Jaz
(no login)
May 27 2007, 4:57 PM

Hey Lost Sheep!

Really liked what you wrote about both aspects (God and your own will) to allow certain things in your life to happen.

I'm curious, how did your breats grow after seeing your doctor? Does she use a particular method that we might be able to use too?

Are there any books/food/other she recommends?

Thanks for the advice!
Jaz

Sara
(Login Sarabell239)
May 28 2007, 2:57 AM

Hey Sophie, I totally agrre with you. I think there is a definite connection between how we see our world and think about our realities, and what actually happans.
That is really amazing about how you grew naturally after your surgery-just b/c you felt differently about your breasts. that is really sort of amazing!
I also read some crazy book, Emanualle's Book-or something like that. A long time ago this girl told me about it, and I was going through a tougher time. the book was written by a man-but he was the channel for his spiritual gude-Emmanual. So it was his guides ideas and philosophy's that made up the book. strange indeed.
I would just pick it up whenever i had something i was trying to work on in my life-and I'd read a few pages, and get a fresh perspective. it was pretty nice, and i actually started looking at it the other day. it is a preety crazy idea-i never realized how wild until now.
ok, i'm just chatty now. hope you are having a nice weekend Smile

sophie
(Login sophie9)
May 28 2007, 4:48 AM

haha! sara...i like you cos you liked my crazy post and you like peppermint stick luna bars! that emmanuelle book sounds JUST like the weird seth series! this "non-thing" wrote a ton of books...or the channel rather. i should pick it up again and give it another go! i do want to read this "the secret" book though...just out of curiosity.

jaz...yeah...i haven't really grown from my therapy,...but i have from nbe! maybe a combo...who knows? i had some real issues as a teen with being feminine. it was only when i left home that i started wearing girl's clothing and growing my hair out. it's weird and complicated. but i have dealt with why a lot in therapy and it makes me feel safer being feminine and helps me embrace it. nbe has helped me embrace my femininity too. it was never a sexuality issue i had. just what i just said. but i deal with that in therapy and figure out why, and that may have helped me grow, who knows? i am the only one on here i know of that lost weight and still grew two inches in two months. my therapist says when women have worked on their confidence and are just happier they have normally experienced that. so it really is just a positive thinking thing and it could be connected to chemical and hormonal reactions because of your thoughts i think. but yes...i grew about a whole cup and a half while having implants, and it happened almost immediately. the plastic surgeon could feel more breast tissue and i was very surprised when i had them removed. my therapist would probably recommend yoga or something! she's just a yoga addict. meditation...stuff like that. she's not really trying to help people grow boobs, it just has happened to some of her patients.

one thing i would recommend actually are those things you put in your bra. sometimes i put them in my bra and it makes me realize sort of how i feel more feminine, but when i take them out, i also realize that i am still really feminine if that makes any sense. helps me put breast size and femininity in perspective.

Betty
(Login BiggerBoobsPlease)
May 28 2007, 2:43 PM

Hi ladies,

I LOVE the Secret and believe it could really help NBE.

I was on the GY method as well as taking BGP (weak I know). I decided to take a break from everything after watching the Secret DVD about 3 weeks ago. I began envisioning myself with bigger boobs and I began asking for bigger boobs every day as well as believing it could happen. Now, since I have stopped the herbs and massage, I have gained another 3/4 of an inch and the best part is that it is still there after my period!! It could be the break that contributed or it could be the power of the mind. I'm not saying this is the miracle cure, but I am a true believer so I do think it is very possible.

I am going to continue using the law of attraction and see how much more I can grow.

Breast wishes to all of you.

Betty

Ask, Believe and you will Receive

sophie
(Login sophie9)
wow betty!
May 28 2007, 9:17 PM

congrats! that is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! you know i gained an entire inch once i got off herbs cos of illness and didn't measure for a month. i gained an inch in a MONTH and had lost weight from being sick. it was just a crazy thing that didn't make any sense. i was thinking in the back of my mind it could have something to do with not obsessing about my boobs and nbe every single minute of the day and measring everyday. all us measuring obsessed folk KNOW we aren't going to grow an inch in a day! i want that dvd! thanks for telling us about your experience - it's really encouraging!

Betty
May 29 2007, 1:35 PM

Hi Spohie,

It is well worth the money! If you know anyone who uses Bit Torrents you might be able to just download it too!

I am convinced that the Secret will improve every aspect of my life if I am grateful everyday for what I already have and I believe I am worthy of receiving what I want.

The secret has already improved my marriage as well. I am no longer affected by my husband's moods. If he is cranky, I just choose to remain positive and optimistic for the day. It doesn't take long for him to absorb my positive energy and feel happier himself. It is amazing to me how powerful our thoughts are. When we wake up every morning, we choose how our day proceeds by what we think. Thoughts are energy we are putting out into the universe.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Buddha

Betty

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
May 30 2007, 12:32 AM

I was really discouraged about buying this book once I read this blog entry and the comments:

http://rejecter.blogspot.com/2007/03/sec...xists.html

I don't know. . .

Betty
May 30 2007, 1:03 PM

I just read that blog entry and I must say that guy needs the Secret more than most of us do! What a bunch of huge sweeping generalizations. He is entitled to his opinion of course, but that is just one naysayer against millions who have bought the book or DVD and loved it!

It is certainly not for everyone, but if you believe in the power of positive thinking it is not a big stretch to look into the Law of attraction. Like attracts like and that is based in science. If you are cynical and negative that is what you will invite more of into your life. If you are grateful and openminded you can attract whatever your heart desires. That is not to say that an individual does not have to take action to acheive their desires either. I hope this makes sense.

Lost Sheep
(no login)
May 30 2007, 9:29 PM

i just looked so stupid screaming that i wanted boobs

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
May 30 2007, 10:00 PM

I believe that the mind can affect the body, but what really got me about the blog is what the poster said about the supposed chapter where the author tells people that a woman once made a necklace appear around her neck but just thinking it. I think that's taking it a little too far. . . I haven't read the book, so I don't know if it's true, but once I read that, I thought it must be baloney, but I don't really know that much, so I'm divided.

Dead Sheep
(no login)
May 31 2007, 6:38 AM

The statement that like attracts like and that it is based in science isn't all true... What about magnets? Plus is attractred to minus and minus to plus, male is generally attracted to female... But yes, I do believe that our own minds are powerful enough to make a change in our lives. The mind is the most powerful tool we have and why not use it to work for us? This is worth a try.

Lost Sheep
(no login)
May 31 2007, 10:48 PM

the part about the necklace wasn't meant to be taken literally. it's in the movie, too, as a visual representation of their "ask, believe, receive" concept. they did the same thing with a kid getting a new bike. it's not promoting magic or claiming that the necklace *actually* appears on your neck out of thin air. it's more about your focusing on what you want hard enough so that it will come to you as a gift or something, which may still sound difficult to believe but isn't delusional or impossible as that blogger implies.

about "like attracting like": they don't mean magnets. that was one of the problems that a quantum physicist had in the movie, that they didn't clarify that they're not talking about polarity or opposites attracting. they were speaking of vibrational frequencies and how they allign but didn't get too deep into it.

Danielle
(no login)
Umm
June 4 2007, 7:45 AM

I think you are crazy, that doesn't work!

Betty
June 4 2007, 2:45 PM

Danielle...call me crazy if you like...but the Law of Attraction is a well known fact of the universe, but obviously you are smarter than Quantum Physicists!!

:o)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
June 4 2007, 4:27 PM

As far as I know, the law of attraction is NOT a well known fact of the universe. And no ambiguity here - the law of attraction which The Sectet talks about - the hypothesis that a human mind produces some sort of force, be it physical or magnetic or some other, which can perform work (described using physical quantities). Gravity, magnetism, relativity etc., that's one thing, these are theories accepted as accurate by general consenzus. For a theory to become so, it must be logically explicable in theory and applicable in practice and that is in 100% of trials - it doesn't matter how many times an experiment results positive, confirming a theory, only one resulting negative annuls it. And the law of attraction doesn't meet either of the both criteria - it's not logically explicable (as of yet at least) and it doesn't confirm in practice, not in 100% of cases certainly.
That of course doesn't mean the hypothesis is deffinitely false. We don't have enoguh information right now to confirm it or refute it, but the information which we do have doesn't show a very high probablity.

In case there are some other theoretical facts about the law of attraction which I'm not aware of and in case there have been any new discoveries in the field of physics related to it which are relevant in asceriting its probablity, I am most currious about it and ask to be corrected.

Having said that, I believe the mind has a power of the body, but it's not highly likely that it has a power over anything outside of it, so generally I don't believe in the law of attraction. It's the power of suggestion that oten works for us, certainly in the case when you want to change something about your body, which as mentioned our mind does have a power on, as all of us here do. So I agree that believing in the law of attraction can make the wish come true to someone, but it's not throgh the mechanism proposed by the law of attraction.
I think that a lot of people believe a lot of things because they want to, because they wish so much that they were true. Sure, in some cases the placebo effect with grant you your wish. But in most cases I view that as very irrational and impractical.

Sorry if this post is a bubble burster. :p

PS - saying 'you're crazy, that doesn't work!' is just as extreme claim as 'this is a fact!'.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jun 4, 2007 4:33 PM

Betty
June 4 2007, 5:31 PM

Moon - You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I do not wish to debate on this issue at all. Sorry, but I am not looking for conflict nor do I feel the need to defend my beliefs. I was hoping to provide a bit more information for those individuals who might be interested in this concept.

I just don't understand why people feel the need to belittle others and start with the name calling. It is fine if you want to challenge something, but calling people crazy is just plain RUDE. (and I know this wasn't you Moon)

nuf said!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
June 4 2007, 10:11 PM

Of course Betty, everyone is entitled to their oppinion, and I never force mine on other people. But I do like stating my oppinion, which I always practice, and like debating, not looking for conflicts and fights.

You managed to get the method working for you which is great. I think not everyone can do that tho, you have to know how to trick yourself!

Danielle's comment was not really a thoguht out one, it was just an instant reaction of emotions, as she didn't even bother to alledge arguments. I wouldn't give it much importance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon