Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shea Butter & Breast Growth

Shea Butter
May 13 2009 at 6:21 PM jane  (no login)
shea butter for boob massage? yay or nay?

Mimi
(Login MimiT89)
Re: shea butter
May 14 2009, 7:02 AM

I don't think shea butter itself will help increase boobs. I think if u mix it with a little fenugreek extract or lavendar oil, it may help some.

But shea butter is good for preventing stretch marks and it makes a good massage cream.
Its a good idea to start preventing stretch marks if your gonna grow ur breasts.

Try using fish oil capsules on your boobs. I'm reading on another forum that some girls are trying that and its helping a little.

I'm starting tonight, with cod liver oil.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 14 2009, 7:57 AM

Some people swear that cocoa butter itself increased their breasts. Shea butter is pretty similar and has also been used for massage.

jane
(no login)
May 14 2009, 11:07 PM

I read that lavender oil can tone your breast, the last thing I need. How about sweet almond oil? It is a bit pricey, but I happen to have it on hand.

jane
(no login)
May 14 2009, 11:09 PM

oh i forgot i have flax oil on hand, how about using that for massage?

Mel C
(Login mcovert)
May 16 2009, 2:19 PM

Flax oil I don't know about.Some articles say that it is good for NBE.You can try it and see.As far as shea butter,the shea butter in itself will not make breasts grow,but will keep them moisturized and supple.The massages will help you grow.I have been using Palmer's cocoa butter lotion with collagen,elastin,Vit E,and shea butter for my mid-day massage.I personally got it for the collagen(very beneficial to NBE),along with minimizing my light stretch marks,as they are smack on top of my breasts now due to growth.Not very noticible,but they bother me.I have read articles that states cocoa butter with the use of Vit E has proven permanent growth and results.If you are going to do massage,give this lotion a try.

What about shea butter?
May 11 2006 at 11:14 AM
Laura84 (Login Lauretta84)
EVE MEMBERS
Hi all.
Yesterday I tried a sample of shea butter to massage my breast, and it was wonderful.
Does anyone knows if it has breast grow property? Because my boobies, while massaging,looked huge to me, so I don't know if does something or if this fullness was due to the effect that oil does.
However I think it's a very good thing because shea butter works for everything.Even for stings!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
GoOd (.)(.) BoObIe ( * )( * ) LuCk
Have a nice day
*: kisses :* (--hugs--)
Laura84

BJ
(Login SmallGurl)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: What about shea butter?
May 11 2006, 4:33 PM

Lauretta I'm not sure if Shea Butter helps growth but I have heard that it is good for the breasts. The Palmers bust firming massage cream I have contains shea butter along with cocoa butter, and it works well. Hope some one else can give you more info but I think it is good for NBE.

Anonymous
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Hi Laura
May 11 2006, 5:06 PM

I'm useing shea butter as well as palmers cocoa butter w\vit e I havent really seen any difference since I have started using it But have to admit smells really good But I have started to break out sice I have started using it. I have sensitive skin Or then again it could be from the cocoa butter as it does contain mineral oil. But I have been using it for a month havent seen a difference. Good luck Laura Lisaxxxxx

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
I love shea butter
May 11 2006, 11:52 PM

I use a body butter that has 20% shea butter in it and I love it! It also has cocoa butter and vitamin E.

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: What about shea butter?
May 12 2006, 3:45 AM

The cocobutter I use has shea in it as well. I then add vit. e to it. I have been using this for almost three months. In just one month of messaging only, I grew almost 1/2" I was amazed! No herbs, just massage!!! Shea butter is a fat; very similar to cocobutter so I imagine it can help breast enhancement in the same way.

Unrefined shea butter
December 1 2006 at 3:00 PM gingerD (Login gingerD)
Is this as good as 100% pure cocoa butter or is it the same,i baught this today as i was struggling again getting pure cb,
The lady that sold it me told me it was better than cocoa butter, but she would its her stall

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
Re: un refined shea butter
December 1 2006, 4:11 PM

YES! Try it! I am also thinking of trying it perhaps we can together??

I just have this gut feeling that shea butter would be great. It's thick and soaks right into your skin like cocoa butter, but isn't from cocoa, which I still worry may act like caffeine since cocoa has caffiene in it.

I think I will pick up some today as well, and start it when my cocoa butter runs out. Are you with me?

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
December 1 2006, 4:26 PM

Well i baught some today from the market its a 250g tub, it was £5.99.
There is a website on the tub-akomacosmetics.com-Whats also nice is its fair trade from Ghana

I only baught it because cocoa butter is so hard to get for me, i look every were but non is there-i have had to used coco butter creams with mineral oil in for ages-which i havent wanted to do.

So i will update you on this stuff-looks like it will last bloody ages which is a bonus

Sarah
(Login transformed)
December 1 2006, 4:53 PM

If you are interested in buying pure cocoa butter, I found it on the ebay site,

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Pure-Organic-Coc...dZViewItem

The same seller also has tons of essential oils that you can buy along with the cocoa butter to save shipping cost. For those of you who live in UK, it should be much cheaper and faster for the shipping although he shipped the stuff to me in Singapore very fast. The quality of his things seems to be quite good although I have just started using them for massaging.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
December 1 2006, 5:01 PM

hi cheers for the info-may concider it once iv gone through this lot, i m a bit wary of buying from international sellers im a paranoid internet buyer-lol, and have u noticed the uk sellers of butter seem very expensive for alittle chunk/lump

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
December 1 2006, 5:17 PM

I use 100% pure shea butter sometimes when I'm too lazy to melt my 100% pure cocoa butter. I use the NOW brand and it comes in a 5 oz tub. It doesn't really have to be melted. I just scoop some out and rub it betweem my hands and in about 10 seconds it's liquified. It is white and a bit granular.

Shea butter is made from the Karite nut from the Mangifolia tree (from Africa).

Giant boobie blessings to you all!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
December 1 2006, 5:19 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention. I bought it from my local health food store. I think it cost about $6.00 (fairly cheap).

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
December 1 2006, 5:26 PM

some info about Shea butter:
Shea butter is a slightly greenish natural fat extracted from fruit of the Shea tree by crushing and boiling. Shea butter is edible. It is consumed in traditional cuisine and used in the chocolate industry as a substitute for cocoa butter.

natural Fats play a vital role in maintaining healthy skin and hair, insulating body organs against shock, maintaining body temperature, and promoting healthy cell function.

shea contains:natural latex

it has an anti-elastase characteristic which makes it a good active ingredient against stretch marks.

Shea butter can also be used to treat rheumatism and aching muscles, and to ease colds because it decongests nasal mucous tissues.

It contains beneficial vegetable fats that promote cell regeneration and circulation,

It also contains natural sun-protectants.

SO overall seems a top product to me

princessglitter
(Login princessglitter)
Sarah..
December 2 2006, 1:03 AM

Hi,
I am also from Singapore. Did you buy the essential oil? I was thinking of buying essential oil as well, but I am afraid some are not used for massaging but aromatherapy, and those might cause skin allegy. How's your growth so far? =)

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
December 2 2006, 2:37 AM

Heh, after what Ginger posted about the benefits of shea butter.. I'm going to pick some up tomorrow.

Sarah
(Login transformed)
Princessglitter
December 2 2006, 5:17 PM

Hello, I did buy the essential oils from the ebay seller I posted earlier. I just started using them. I started NBE program 1.5 months ago and can't say I have had any definite growth. I guess I need to be more patient. I am 34AAAAAAAAA. So it will probably take a while. I feel as if there is some growth on my right side since it was smaller before and I have been spending more time massaging it with my left hand while I am sitting in bed surfing on the internet with my right hand. I have also been taking the recommended herbs and trying to eat the right kinds of food. It's still quite a trial and error period, and don't know if there will be any good results. I guess I hope for the best. How about you?

princessglitter
(no login)
December 2 2006, 6:53 PM

I am also trying on error and sometimes it can be quite discouraging because my boobie size fluctuates. I am on this program for 3 weeks now (I know it's not long but it feels like months!) Sometimes it seems like I am growing sometimes it doesn't. But this forum is so inspiring I really don't want to give up.
They say chinese have a hard time growing because of our genes so if you ever see progress, do update me yeah?
I am thinking of buying something from ebay but there are so many different seller to choose from and I have no idea which of them offer better product. I might try the one u use to get some pure cocoa butter and essential oil to add. Slimfit uses pure essential oil and they are one of the leading bust enhancement salon so I guess it wouldn't hurt to add some ylang ylang, geranium, basil and fennel in it. (these information I got the last time I went for consultation with them, I paid special attention to the ingredients they use)
Hey, if we going to carry on with this conversation maybe we can start a new post for singaporeans cause we are going out of point in this "un-refined shea butter" post.
All the best boobies blessings for everyone else!!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
December 4 2006, 12:03 PM

Alecet-I have only been usiing it this weekend but its fantastic stuff, my breasts are much fuller than using the mineral oil yucky cocoa butter cream-+i use that much i was buying 1 tub a week.
+My skin has been really bad since NBE, i read on a web site its gentle enough for under the eye area-So i thaught iv tried evrything else for the face-may as well stick some on my face.-Now im still in break out mode but i honerstly feel my skin looks abit better and feels nice to the touch.

Let me know how u get on with this wonder stuff
Lol Happy growing gingerD

Sarah
(Login transformed)
December 4 2006, 4:51 PM

Hi Princessglitter, go ahead and start a thread for us Singaporeans, although I really pass for Singaporean since I am Chinese American. Smile But you are right, we are all of chinese descent, and have similar genes and live in the same environment with the shops and products available to us. I went to a shop in International Plaza that sells essential oil, and they are S$20+ for 10 ml at least!!! That's what made me decide to go with this ebay seller. I checked with him beforehand that his products are good for using in massaging. I add a couple of drops of fennel, geranium, ylang ylang, and peppermint in about 150 ml of olive oil. I also broke into it 2 capsules of vitamin E gels (400 IU each). That was only about a few days ago. So far I haven't seen any improvement, but no negative effects either - no breakouts, itches or rashes or anything like that. Oh, the only problem I had with this ebay seller is that when I received the products, the lid of the cocoa butter was cracked, but I guess it was really not his fault - got damaged during shipping.

To the ones using shea butter
December 8 2006 at 12:18 PM Anonymous (Login anna-a)
Do you think it gives better results than cocoa butter?

Love,

Anna

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
Re: To the ones using shea butter
December 8 2006, 12:40 PM

to be honerst i cant realy say because the cocoa butter i was using was, palmers then a cheap one from the pound shop that have mineral oil in-and from other threads mineral oil is not good for us.I have found it quite hard to find pure cocoa butter at an afordable price

i did notice full ness with the palmers-and it looks and smells nice and was cheaper than the shea butter.
The shea butter takes longer to rub in-but the fulness seems to stay alittle longer-but it doesn't really have a smell and i use considerably less than the creams so it will last alot longer

I would persume pure coca butter and shea butter are very simular,i would reccomend getting which ever is cheaper and easiest for you to get

hope that helps

Anonymous
(Login anna-a)
December 8 2006, 1:24 PM

Thanks Ginger. I'm using cocoa butter from the body shop, they have shea butter to. Both are not pure but I think (hope) they are concentrated anough to help. If I can't find pure shea butter, I might try shea butter from the body shop. Perhaps I can compare both on another boob and see if they grow differently and then go on with the best...

Greets,

Anna

Alice
(Login alice..)
December 9 2006, 3:17 AM

I've tried both cocoa and shea and I find them pretty much the same.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon