Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sleeping on your stomach

new to NBE but curious if anyone has ever heard of this certain technique?
July 27 2009 at 7:50 PM Brittany (Login oobrittyannoo)
Hey so I'm new to nexus, but I had begun massaging techniques for a little while around January. I'm a college student and of course got impatient I'm just dying for results that may appear more quickly than a month or two or three...
but anywho twoo of my best friends who have C cup sizes never shut up about how the trick to getting bigger boobs is sleeping on your stomach every night One of them has her whole life just because that's how she's comfortable and she has borderline D cups, while the other had hardly a B starting college but after taking the advice of our friend she now has a C.

She says that it makes a SIGNIFICANT difference in her breast size or at least swelling. Like if she sleeps on her stomach for 5 days straight and then doesn't on the 6th night, her breasts feel a lot less full the next day.

I've been trying to test this out for about a month now but it's pretty much impossible for me to make myself sleep on my stomach unless I'm drunk or take some sleeping pills to knock me out ha

ANYWAY.. just curious if anyone has heard of this or tried it and seen results??

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
Re: new to NBE but curious if anyone has ever heard of this certain technique?
July 27 2009, 10:47 PM

Oh how I wish it were true, but I've slept on my stomach my entire life and have nothing to show for it =/

Miss Goldenweek
(Login Miss_Goldenweek)
July 27 2009, 11:36 PM

yeah, no way thats true. I'm also a stomach sleeper.

Tina Z
(Login tinaz408)
July 28 2009, 3:57 AM

Yea this can't be true or else I'd have some boobs right now. I hav always slept on my stomach and thought that was why I DID NOT have big boobs.

I figure it was a combination of the following things why I didn't have any breast:
- Wearing a bra to sleep
- Sleeping on my stomach
- Being very athlectic (gymnastics, especially)
- Breastfeeding

Brittany
(Login oobrittyannoo)
July 28 2009, 5:49 AM

oh :/ haha well darn..
oh well at least i can stop losing hours of sleep trying to force myself to sleep that way lol

thanks for the responses!

Haley
(Login prettypurplekao)
Sleeping on stomach
July 30 2009, 7:20 PM

I have slept on my stomach for my entire life without a bra, but only ended up with Bs. At some point I was a small C until I had cut all fats and sugars from my diet in an attempt to lose my love handles, but yea... I lost pretty much a cup size from that and haven't gotten it back yet no matter how much I've slept on my stomach since. I don't sleep on my stomach anymore though (not for the past two years), still a B though. Smile You could give it a try to see if it works for you, but I doubt there is any truth to this.

Mel
(Login melly007)
August 1 2009, 10:19 PM

I think someone else(fengshui?) mentioned this before but it was more like sleeping on your stomach at such an angle that your boobs are at a lower level than the rest of your body. Apparently, this way, blood will rush to your boobs and thus increase its size with time...dunno whether it works or not but i'm sure it'll be uncomfortable sleeping this way...lol

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 1 2009, 10:47 PM

If blood flow is the mechanism you could aslo achieve that with a suction device.

Anne
(Login TheStarThrower)
August 2 2009, 7:27 PM

I slept on my stomach for years until it occurred to me that maybe that was the reason my breasts weren't growing. So, I decided to see what happened if I slept on my back. Some days later my boyfriend told me that my breasts looked fuller and felt rounder. I had not started on NBE yet, so it MIGHT have had something to do with the fact that I changed the position in which I slept.

Redqueen
(Login Redqueen13)
August 3 2009, 7:19 PM

Hi... just thought I'd comment about this since I happened to see this post the same night I was searching old threads about use of heating pads and why heat could be important for breast growth. Apparently, heat stimulates prolactin, which is why a lot use it with their massaging. So with that being said, sleeping on your stomach definite gives you more warmth - good example I can think of is when its so bloody cold in the winter up here in Canada, that sometimes in the night if I'm cold sleeping on my back, I'll roll over and sleep on my stomach to keep warm. So... I think the theory of sleeping on one's stomach helping with breast growth could have some truth to it since it keeps you very warm, but only if all other circumstances were good... adequate nutrients, estrogen, possibly protein, etc. I figure.. it wouldn't hurt to try as part of a breast growth regime. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon