Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doesn't massage REDUCE the fat in breasts?

Doesn't massage REDUCE the fat in breasts?
August 22 2009 at 9:32 PM Curious (no login)
I have been doing massage for about a week and taking some of the recommended herbs discussed on this site. Can anyone tell me the theory behind massage being used to increase breast size? Heat and vigorous massage are often used to BREAK DOWN fat cells for fat reduction in spa and beauty treatments. Aren't I just going to make my breasts SMALLER by doing this?? Does massage simply swell the mammary gland temporarily, while not adding any actual additional volume to the breast?

I would really love massage and herbs to work for me, I but don't get how it possibly can. Does anyone know?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Doesn't massage REDUCE the fat in breasts?
August 23 2009, 4:52 PM

Heat and vigurous massage most certainly don't break down fat cells. Those spa treatments are mostly BS I think. They may improve the overall appearance and health by improving circulation. That's what massage does, improves circulation. Blood brings more nutrition in the breasts and if cirulation was the problem, in this case it would cause breast growth. Most of the time tho massage alone is not enoguh for breast growth, but it does also seem to make breasts more responsive to whatever internals we use for NBE, such as herbs. Also breast massage is supposed to stimulate the secretion of prolactin.

Melonita
(Login melonita)
Re: Doesn't massage REDUCE the fat in breasts?
August 23 2009, 4:59 PM

Massage is used to make the blood go to the breasts and deliver the herbs there (that's at least what I thought)
Another theory is that by doing certain massagetechniques (Feng Shui/ Tiger Lily method) you take away 'blockage' to make the breasts able to grow. I suggest you read through Tiger Lily's posts if you want to know more. She has amazing results and massage was very important in her routine.

I don't think you have to be afraid massage will shrink you because so many of the succesfull ladies here used massage (as I think of it, I believe I never read a succes story WITHOUT massage in the routine)

Anyway, good luck on your program

breast reduction through massage
December 3 2006 at 1:16 AM
gin (Login kittycatra)
I know that while we are all trying to look for ways to enhance/enlarge our breasts, we don't think about what can DECREASE them.
There are supposed to be massages that do just this. Does anyone know what these massage techniques are? Because I would really like to avoid that.
What is it about the massage that increases boobs while other massaging decreases?

princessglitter
(Login princessglitter)
Re: breast reduction through massage
December 3 2006, 3:38 AM

Yes yes! I would like to know it as well. Don't want to do the wrong thing and get negative results. I was wondering if massaging too hard might affect the mammary glands. Yesterday I went full force on TigerLily's method and my boobs HURTS so much during the massaging all the way till my bed time which was an hour later and this morning I woke up it still hurts. I presumed I am growing but I am also thinking if I am damaging some cells. Lol. If it's growing pains, I am adopting this method for the rest of my program!

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
December 5 2006, 3:26 AM

Okay this has really been worrying me and I haven't been massaging really the past few days (not for long anyway) because I don't want to make them smaller.

Is this really true??

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
December 5 2006, 4:11 AM

I noticed today that my boobs were awfully soft! I am going to cool it on the massage a little...I don't want to massage them away altogether!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 5 2006, 9:44 AM

The only thing I herd about this is that massaging in the wrong direction makes them smaller - outwards and down. The chi massage is inwards and up. I massage with my knuckls and it seems to make them bigger right after massage as well as it gives me more growing pains.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon