Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Exercise, weight loss and NBE

Exercise, weight loss and NBE - Waxingmoon or anyone else
August 22 2007 at 4:53 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)
I understand that we want our boobs' fat cells to fill and I naturally put on weight slightly round the boobs and then get a spare tyre, double chin and fatter backside. I already have fairly big hips, bum, thighs.

The question is how can we encourage fat to go on the top half only? Is there any excercise that will help the lower half only? I also get muscular manly biceps if I do any arm excercises and have hard abs even though I don't work out - I'm probably androgen dominant, are these things related and is there any way to fix them? Also getting worse body hair - scared I'm turning into a man! Where will it stop?!

(Hoping to get medical hormone tests done tomorrow)

Respond to this message
Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: Exercise, weight loss and NBE - Waxingmoon or anyone else
August 23 2007, 2:06 PM

Hi Louise,
Unfortunately there is no way to lose fat in one body area only. When we use up more calories than we bring in, we lose body fat. The body decides where we lose the fat.

That being said, there is a way to modify your body shape in the areas you wish by focusing on creating tone in those muscle areas. A toned muscle means that part of the muscle is holding a contraction at all times. This makes the muscle and the area under it appear smaller and it shapes the body area. Toning exercises are those that increase muscle strength.

Your body's ability to put on muscle is not necessarily related to being androgen dominant. There are three basic body types recognized in western science. They are:

Endomorphic - puts on body fat easily, this person is more likely to have greater body fat

Mesomorphic - puts on muscle easily, this person is more likely to have visible muscle development

Ectomorphic - does not put on fat or muscle easily, this person is likely to look thin and may have trouble putting on weight

Some of you may notice this is very similar to the areyvedic (how in the heck do you correctly spell that word... lol) system of body types.

No one is just one type - we are a mixture, but those who easily develop muscle would be more mesomorphic than someone who is very skinny and doesn't develop fat or muscle (an ectomorph).

I believe many who are attempting NBE are ectomorphic - thus low body fat and therefore low boobage.

You Louise are probably somewhat mesomorphic. That is just your DNA, there is nothing that needs to be done about it.

Now as far as getting fat into the breasts.... that is why all of us have to search for our individual solution. What works for one does not necessarily work for another.

So keep trying solutions and don't give up hope. We can make a difference in our breast size.

Hope this was helpful,
waxingmoon

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
xx thanks xx
August 23 2007, 5:39 PM

Waxingmoon, really thanks a lot for taking the time to write all that, was v helpful. I agree that I'm possibly mesopmorphic as def not thin and constant overeating puts on weight over about 4x longer period than dieting takes to lose it. Guess it could be worse. Good luck with yours.

p.s. any thoughts on slendertone and / or yohimburn?

mbe
(Login Aleya1)
August 23 2007, 8:07 PM

When I was a teenager I ate stupidly which was the worst thing for my breasts. Since I have been doing NBE I have been working to change my lifestyle to a healthy one and to obtain and maintain my optimum weight.

Here are some thoughts:

Move more - eat less. Loss weight (or gain) gradually - this lets the skin adjust. Stop drinking sodas in any form (diet or otherwise).

Go more aerobic (walking and stretching) instead of weight training (less testosterone produced.) Stay away from refined sugars (my one exception - dark chocolate!) Stop being a victim with food, you are in control. Yes, more vegetables!

Doing NBE is the best time to reorganize your eating habits so that you burn a few more calories each day then you eat. And think about this, yes, when losing weight your body cells shrink proportionately through out the body. But NBE is telling your breasts to add more fat cells as well as other tissue to the breasts, counteracting the weight loss effect with your breasts! In fact, I would recommend that any woman start NBE if she was planning to lose weight to protect her breast size!

Bottom line though is get to a healthy weight, no matter what. Big boobs are useless if you die younger than you need to (think Anna Nichole Smith!)

Source of my suggestions http://www.dieting-help.com.

Of course, there is a lot to do to get and stay healthy. NBE has really made me think about having a healthy body.

Louise
(no login)
August 23 2007, 8:50 PM

I've actually lost 25 lbs (BMI 20.8 now) and don't really want to lose more overall but have stubborn chubby thighs. Have lost at least 1 cup from boobs as well. I'm veggie and my usual diet would mainly be carbs and just eat less to lose weight but trying to increase protein and found the only things I like that contain protein are slim fast and hard boiled eggs so that's pretty much what I try to stick to as I don't want to get fat again. Don't really have time to excercise as too knackered after work and have stuff to do on days off. Don't drink soda and have stopped fizzy water drinks so mainly drink water or juice. Eating more protein has meant reducing carbs as have pasta maybe once a fortnight not once a day. Don't really have that much sugar now but would lose the will to live if had to restrict my diet further - hoping to get on Flutamide but doctors being slow. Next available follow up appointment is Feb 2008!!

Waxingmoon, thanks again for the info above, have you heard of Joey Atlas? Any thoughts on yohimburn / slendertone? (Desperate times call for desperate measures! Also as I use Brava I have plenty of time to use the slendertone...if only it could squash the thigh fat up towards the chest area!)

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
August 24 2007, 12:39 PM

HI Louise,
The slendertone is... gosh, how do I say a bunch of bull without being offensive... lol. I suppose if you were suffered from paralysis and were incapable of moving it would be of some use, but there is no machine that can exercise or in this case stimulate your nervous system enough to do more than lightly twitch your muscles. You could do more just tightening your abdominals by pulling in your stomach several times per day.

The yohimburn is another 'miracle' ... lol. Nothing is going to cause you to locally burn fat without effecting your entire system. If that stuff was going to penetrate your skin it would be absorbed body wide (and probably create quite a burn). The only thing I have ever heard of yohimbe being used for was 'male enhancement' ... lol. And I heard it was not a very good 'stiffener' either.

Joey Atlas. I looked up the website and it seems he is offering exercises that would probably tone your body. Yes, that would work. I did not see what exercises he was offering, but as long as you did not experience back pain from it they would probably be effective.

I work with a lot of people who want to change the way they look. Unfortunately the only things that really work are changing what we eat (and how much) and exercise. Everything else is either an empty promise or will have such potentially devastating side effects it is not worth it.

waxingmoon

HS29
(Login HS29)
Yohimbine vs Yohimbe
August 24 2007, 3:34 PM

These are TWO SEPARATE things!!!

Yohimbine(yohimburn) is for for fat loss. I have tried it and I think it works well if you work out w/ it. Otherwise it's a complete waste of your money. Also has a VERY strong peppermint odor. Takes some getting use to.

Yohimbe is for male sexual enhancement.

Just an FYI....

Lisa121
(no login)
August 24 2007, 5:11 PM

Hi girls, I have a similar problem with putting on weight well around bum/thigh area, but not at the top of my body. As I am slim all around just now it doesn't show as much, but as I am trying to gain weight I am trying to combat the excessive fat storage around my bottom half.

What I have found to help with that is thigh exercises, they have helped tone the flesh around there and my thighs seem thinner and the beginnings of cellulite are pretty much gone too.
I only do about 10 repetitions of three different exercises 5 times a week and it has helped a lot already, and that is after two weeks of starting.
I do a lot of walking as well (45-90 mins. a day), which I believe helps too.
I think that if we exercise our bottom half the calories are more likely to stay off there, or at least fat storage at those places may be hampered more than in the parts that aren't being exercised. The least is does is help with toning, which is good enough for me.

There are lots of thigh exercises that one can find with google, that is where I got mine from. There is lots of variety and usually specific areas that are effected are specified so one can chose the ones that sound best for oneself.

Good luck to us all with getting more boobs and less fat at other parts!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
August 24 2007, 6:19 PM

Take Kelp tablets to speed up metabolism and loose weight. CLA targets stomach fat.

Black Sheep
(Login Louise1982)
August 24 2007, 7:01 PM

Thanks everyone - lots of useful info

Waxingmoon, thanks again, thought slendertone sounded too good to be true but have a bad back and dislocated my knee a while ago and all the leg excercises play me up, though admittedly my main problem is lazyness which is why I'm better at diets than excercise (easier not to bother to cook dinner that get up and work out!)

Lisa, what three excercises???? Please post links if you've still got them. How long does total session take? I'd be v interested if this has worked for you as we have similar stats and I think you said you were andgrogen dominant too.

If I can get hold of the yohimburn I'll post how it goes - $60 for few months worth doesn't sound bad to give it a go, although the guy at the gym said it raises your metabolism and you have to build up your use slowly....why are so many of these things banned in Europe?!?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
August 25 2007, 2:05 AM

HS29,
Yohimbine and yohimbe are the same thing. Put them in a search engine and you will find it like I did. Wikipedia talks about a prescription drug made with yohimbine for erectile dysfunction.

No matter what the agent, if you put it on your body and it is absorbed, it goes into body wide circulation. If it will cause fat loss, it will cause fat loss everywhere.

I am not saying it did not work for you, but it does not work the way the websites that are promoting it say it works.

There really is no short-cut to weight loss that doesn't have a lot of grief associated with it. I recently worked with a woman who had gastric bypass surgery and she lost close to 100 lbs in about 6 months. Yeah, she had lost the weight, but her skin and muscles were flabby. She marginally improved her health, but she would have been a LOT healthier if she had lost that weight through eating responsibly and exercising.

I know it is not the easiest way to go, but there is so much to be gained from a good exercise plan. It is not just about looking the way we want to. It is about being an active and functional individual into our 'golden years'.

Okay... I will get off my soap-box now... lol.

waxingmoon

HS29
(Login HS29)
August 25 2007, 4:10 AM

Waxingmoon~!

My bad! I never saw these two together before nor did I realize that yohimbine came from yohimbe.

Agreed- nothing like good ol' fashioned exercise though.

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
August 25 2007, 4:03 PM

Hi Louise, I got two of the exercises from:

http://www.womens-health-fitness.com/thi...cises.html

I do the first one on the list and also the "Multi Muscle Exercises - Barbell Squats" a bit further down. I just simplified that, not lifting my heels and only sometimes using barbells, one each in my hand though, nothing about the head like they say, or I just leave my arms at my sides and squat slowly.

Those are the first two, the other one I do is just placing my legs apart, a bit further than hip wide, standing with my back straight. Feet are in a parallel position and point forward. I just move to each side so that one leg is stretched while the other one is bent.

The key is to do each exercise slowly to strain and exercise the muscles better.
I do about ten repitions of each, sometimes up to twenty, depending on how I feel.
Do them 3-5 times a week, ideally 5 times, but I believe that the key is just to keep at it and not to stop doing them for a week as muscles weaken really quickly again. So even doing them twice a week is better than doing them constantly for two weeks on and then one week off, but you probably know that anyway.

One more exercise that is really good for getting a nice round and toned bum if you are interested is just lying on your front and flexing your legs to your knees up slowly and back down, I think it is good for the back of your thighs as well, but I haven't done that one for years, my bum is usually quite nice by itelf.
It is a nice exercise because you can do it at night in your bed before you go to sleep or before you get up, so no hassle involved really.
I always look at what is most convenient as you may have noticed, otherwise I just wouldn't keep it up if it was a total bother. :-)

I have never really looked at the time for doing the three, but they shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes, 15 at most, but it may well be shorter, you are best trying it yourelf, but remember to do each one slowly.

Have you had tests done to confirm you are androgen dominant? I am going to get blood tests done again soon to see how much my hormone levels are out of whack now as I had the last ones done when I was still a teenager.
I think after that I will take Agnus Castus for a while to see if that will balance my hormones, maybe for good. Wouldn't that be nice!

Let me know how you get on and if these exercises help, but as I said you can just browse about in the internet, there are tons, those three are just the ones that I found easiest to do for myself.

Good luck,
Lisa

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 25 2007, 10:49 PM

Thanks Lisa, really must try hard not to be so lazy! Those sound like I could do them with the Brava domes on which is good, just depends if my knees can take the strain! I haven't had hormone tests yet as it took me about 6 weeks to get a hospital appointment and they said it wouldn't be a true result (even for testosterone level) unless I come off the pill so I need to discuss with my husband, really don't want to stop bcp as it's helped my skin and abdominal pains so much. Doctors also want to do another ultrasound for pco as I was negative a few years ago. I was hoping to have the blood test straight away and be given antiandrogen meds but they can't even give me a follow up appointment till Feb 08!!!!

Thanks also for the round bum excercise - have always had a huge bckside but round and nicely shaped, now I have lost weight it's gone down and I think a bit floppy, maybe I'll never be satisfied...

Good luck with yours x

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 25 2007, 10:51 PM

p.s. Lisa, what are your measurements like now? Are you still taking the same as your program page? Do you feel nettle has been as effective as SP? If I come off the pill, at the same time I will probably stop herbs so get a better test result.

Wendy
(Login GrowWendy)
I agree
August 26 2007, 2:23 AM

everytime I try NBE I gain weight and have to quit. At first I do not mind as I am seeing a quick boob increase & better firmness but the weight keeps coming on and the boob increase slows. I am looking for a way to lose the weight while keeping the boobs. I am now in the slim down mode. I only lost about 1 - 2 lbs. I have about 6 - 8 more to go. I have a feeling that if I can lose the weight the boobs will go too. I am trying walking & tennis and really keeping the massage up. If I have success I will be sure to write.

Good Luck, let me know if you find the right formula. I tried some herb based metabolism booster. It also had fennel and celery so I thought it would be good for NBE too. I lost some lbs quick but within a few days my body adjusted and I was eating like crazy again and all the weight came back.

Wendy

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
August 26 2007, 3:55 AM

NBE does seem to bring weight gain with it. However, in my case I think that much of my weight gain was from what I like to call 'stupid eating'. Somehow I rationalized the addition of double and triple meat hamburgers as 'boob enhancing'. (I mean come on - we need fat to grow breasts right... and those burgers have about 5000 grams of fat each, so instant boobs right...)

I have lost about 7 of the 10 lbs I gained and I have lost none of the boob. (granted there was not much to start with, but the inch I gained has remained) What I do for a living has me exercising about 3 - 4 hours per day with 2 - 3 intense workouts (muscle building) per week. This is what I have been doing throughout NBE. The only thing that changed in my life with NBE was my 'stupid eating'. Now that I brought that under control, the weight has come down.

But,(or should I say butt...lol) now let's talk about body fat distribution...
Those of you who have followed the waxingmoon saga know of my journey into buttage via the lovely herb maca. Had maca done for my front what it did for my back I would be a lovely DD by now.

I started NBE with a fairly normal to small sized rump of about 36 inches. About 4 months ago I was up to 40 inches around my butt... (40!!???!!!) Suffice it to say I was mortified. Now after 7 pounds of weight loss I am down to 38.5 inches.... AHHHHHH! It is actually pretty funny. I catch sight of myself from the side and it is shocking. It just STICKS OUT there... lol.

So yeah, I am doing a whole lot of butt exercises and you know what, it is still there, however it is more 'perky' than before. I have managed to tone it up and it is very THERE. (think shelf) I do not hold out much hope that the loss of the final 3 lbs will be the end of the end...

Since it looks like it is sticking around (and out) I am trying to incorporate it into my new self identity. Introducing the woman with the huge caboose... 'Rumpella'...

If my front ever catches up with the rear...wooo hooo.... I am gonna be an hourglass for sure.

My only advice to those who are trying to do NBE and worried about weight gain is to be realistic. We are trying to change our bodies into a 'womanly' shape. Apparently womanly means booty as well as boobie. Just tone it up and be happy with it.

waxingmoon (aka Rumpella)

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
August 26 2007, 1:20 PM

Hi Louise, no probs, glad if I can help. Even if you just manage two or three times a week, do that and keep it up, that is better than nothing.
If you manage to do it more often and get into a routine it is easier in the end though, like if you have an allocated time for doing the exercises, whenever they fit in. If you can do it while you are cooking for example then that is great. :-)

They can only get true results for your hormone levels when you have been off BCP for three months, this is the reason why I haven't had any more tests since puberty, once a doctor totally mucked it up for me, a specialist too, that was a few years ago. He thought it wasn't necessary to test them again because they "don't change much". Yeah, right, from puberty until I am twenty they don't change. I went through the whole waiting three months thing without BCP just for him to tell me that and to do normal blood work.

I have been off BCP for three months just now so I will get the tests done next week or so, or whenever my doctor feels best re the time of month.
Can you not get the tests done at your GP? That really shouldn't be a problem, then you could go back with the results to your OB/GYN and it should all be a bit faster too.

You could take Evening primrose oil while you are off the BCP, I think that can help with period pain and shouldn't effect hormone levels that much either.
Also drink a cup of cumin tea (just one teaspoon of seed and leave in hot water for five mins) when you have the cramps, that usually helps me, it tastes pretty rotten though. I get pretty heavy and painful periods too when I am off BCP, so I know how you feel.

My measurements are between 81-82 cm just now, but that may be pre period swelling, not sure. My boobs have gotten smaller since I lost weight again, I only weigh about 50 kilos just now. When I started BE I was at 54 to 55 I think, so I am thinking my boobs really should be bigger by now if I weighed that much, which is why I want to put on weight pretty badly, I am just struggling with it a lot.
I am not on a program just now, haven't been since December or so. Just drinking some soy milk every day and doing pressure point massages, which seem to do something as I am experiencing tingles and sore nipples just now.

For me the nettle seemed as effective if not more than the SP, I had to take less for the same results.
Also it helped with all my androgen dominant symptoms, I would rather take nettle root for the rest of my life than BCP, less side effects and I felt much better on it too.

Maybe you should consider taking Agnus Castus too once you get your results, the medication they can give you for androgen dominance really are pretty bad for your body and I would avoid taking them if you can. The Vitex can help balance hormone levels, and I have heard that they can do so permanently if you have taken it for a half year or so.

Black Sheep
(no login)
Yohimbe to lose weight
August 26 2007, 2:56 PM

Anything that works as a sexdrive booster/male enhancement drug will probably also boost testosterone levels in the body. Not good for NBE.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Clarification....maybe I'm just thick!
August 27 2007, 1:25 PM

Hi Lisa,

The round bum excercise - do you mean flexed foot, bending at knee so the foot comes towards your bum or am I supposed to lift the whole leg?

Have a few days off work now so giving the excercises a go to check I can still walk tomorrow, have tried the lunges and the side to side both of which were ok, the squats nearly killed me! Will do two sets of 10 each day for next 3 days and see how injured I feel! You're right in that it takes a few minutes only, also as it doesn't break a sweat I'll try to do one set at lunchtime then hopefully one more when I get home in the evenings.

I originally went to my GP as I've seen an advert for a specialist clinic in Harley Street (can't find the link now!) and thought I could take the results to them.

The GP said I should have the tests done under the hospital so that the hospital can review me but it's soooooo slow (I think she either meant she wouldn't understand the results or that she didn't want it to come out of her budget) and I'm sick of going private when I pay so much tax...don't get me started on this I've waffled on long enough already. Hope yours going well x

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 27 2007, 2:00 PM

I didn't read this whole thread so I dunno if anyone mentioned it already, but prolactin is genrally said to have the effect of changing fat distribution, usually from lower areas into boobs. A galactogogue herb might help. I don't remeber well, are you one of the girls on GR?

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Aug 27, 2007 2:03 PM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 27 2007, 2:05 PM

I'm on WU so technically yes but how much GR would you recommend?

WU contains 40mg in extract, 6x daily, which I think is equivalent to 960mg daily total.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 27 2007, 3:24 PM

I see. Did you notice any positive changes in fat distribution since on WU?

Otherwise I did read that GR can be highly updosed. When taken at very high doses, it made a woman with tubular breasts (very little mammary gland tissue) produce enoguh milk to breastfeed twins. And as far as I know overproduction of a hormone with a herb can't happen because there are many other regulatory mechanisms, but it would probably still be best to ask Motherlove who sells GR about high doses first. So a high dose might be better for breast growth as well, but I guess it varies from person to person how much this effect is expressed. That's why I asked if you noticed any breast growth / tummy fat loss since on WU - if so, it would be reasonable to guess that a higher dose of GR might work even better.

Well I sound like a broken record lately, I talk about GR to everyone. Tongue I'm not certain that it would work of couse, this is still moerof a hypothesis and in testing. There is supportive theory on it, but who knows...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 27 2007, 3:32 PM

Hi Moon,

I'll definitely look into it, it's difficult for me to judge results as I use Brava so even when I put the domes back on the increase I see may be residual swelling. This is why I worry so much about stalling - I don't know how I'd notice it if I'd overdone the herbs.

Tried on some jeans today that I bought in May and they are definitely looser, and according to weight at the doctor's office I've lost about 8 lbs since April but the only way I have found to increase my protein intake without putting on weight is to use the slim fast meal replacement bars so I may still be loosing weight from more careful eating. Also I naturally have small waist and upper body, with chubby thighs and arms. Just standing normally I can see 2-3 ribs and breathing in I can see 4 - dunno if that helps!

Do you know the proper medical calculation for daily calorie intake and BMR? I've tried different websites and got 1100-1800 which is quite a range!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 27 2007, 3:52 PM

There is a method to test if you have been taking too much herbs and stalled, or to determine your optimal ammount of herbs, I think Wahaika came up with it. You suddenly stop all herbs and then if you don't get any pains and growing signs in the following days, you haven't been stalled. If you get pains, you have been taking too much and have been stalled. The idea is that after you stop, the concentration of herbs in your blood gradually diminishes until it reaches a value that is optimal for you and you get pains and signs. So the later you get them, the more you have been stalled, and you reduce the dose accordingly. Bu if you have in fact been stalled, it's better to make a cleanse.

And no sorry, I have no idea about that BMI calculation.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 28 2007, 11:09 AM

Hi Lisa,

One more thing about round bum exercise - should I be lifting both feet to bum or one at a time? (Or have I missed the point and I need to lift one or both legs?)

Have managed to do the others, 2 sets and although my legs felt like jelly for about 2 hours after I felt fine this morning which is a good sign - you can really feel them working! Thanks again x

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
August 28 2007, 2:55 PM

Hi Louise, yes, sorry, wrote thighs instead of calves, so you just lift your toward your bum. Your legs should be a 90 degree angle to the floor, so you don't have to pull them right up to your bum.
I find it so hard to explain this, but I believe you got the drift.
I learned it with lifting both legs (bottoms) at the same time, I think that works better than alternating sides.
With doing the exercises, you don't want your muscles to ache badly the next day, if you feel them a bit it is okay but you don't want any actual muscle pain, so don't over do it. I think 20 of each a day are enough, you can slowly build up on that if you want but don't do that too much, you don't want to get huge muscles there either. :-)

Moon and Louise, what does GR stand for?

Lisa121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
August 28 2007, 3:01 PM

ok, got it, goat's rue.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 31 2007, 11:36 AM

Any ideas for toning the back of the thigh and the saddlebag area?

How about anything for a smaller waist? (I just getting greedy now!)

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Lisa's reply:
September 1 2007, 9:21 PM

Oh, with the exercises for the back of your thighs, try the one with the stepping forward on the list, that seems to help, well, at least it puts strain on the back of my thighs.
Here is a link for a few more exercises if you are interested.

http://www.annecollins.com/Weight_Loss/s...rcises.htm

Louise, just found this exercise, that looks cool for your inner thighs and like it would make you fit all around too.
http://www.stephenholtfitness.com/articl...lexion.htm

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
August 25 2009, 4:58 PM

personally, i dont think losing weight will effect NBE if its done right. protien is the main thing that will help someone lose weight and add muslce to replace the fat, i lost alot of weight and thought i lost my boobs but thinking about i actully didnt! lol i just lost the fat surrounded my boobs e.g top of the stomach, under the armpits which made them look smaller. if you lose weight through stress and not eating i think it would effect NBE because it would effect your hormones as well so your body would maybe start searching for fat if it's not in your body it will get it from your breasts and butt. when i was taking SP i noticed i wanted to eat all the time and alot of people on here have said that too. i think if you aim for maybe losing a pound a day through eating low fat high protien means, water and workouts you'll be fine. (losing a stone every 2 weeks and doing it healthy is a blessing) i would say make sure you massage about 300 times before morning and bed. im trying to lose weight so i've kicked up the massage more just to keep my mind at rest.

Your body takes off fat it thinks you dont need. so i guess if you work out certain areas like and NBE encourages breast growth so by stimulating breasts you are sending the herbs there i dont know if it signals protien to go there though?

Butt - squats, lunges etc
hips - belly dance, latin dance (searching for core rythms on ares full body work out its very good for the lower body) this is way better than buying it! Tongue

new
(Login violette7)
August 26 2009, 7:19 PM

Hi im also in thte process of losing weight. and also have the same dilemmas . It is nice to know that you are not the only one in this thing. I am terrified of boob sagging after weight loss as I have seen it happen an it looks really bad. That is why I decided I will do some very mellow NBE while losing weight to prevent loss of tissue. I would also like to get more upper roundness and cleavage if possible Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon