Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Stumbled onto subliminal messaging

Subliminal Messages
February 3 2007 at 3:05 PM Sukidoll (Login sukidoll)
I remember there was a post about subliminal messages not long ago so I thought maybe someone might be interested in some software? I was going to program one myself but at the moment I have too much work, but here are a few links in the meantime:

A list of subliminal programs from download.com:
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=subliminal&tag=srch

Some of them are for free, here are a few:
- Subliminal Blaster1
- MB Free Subliminal Message Software 1.10
- Subliminal Messages 1

There is also a Lose Weight one, called Subliminal Message 1.0

I haven't downloaded or tried any of these yet so I can't say how good or effect they are, but download.com has some user reviews that you might like to read.

I also found a site that tells u how to write good subliminal messages

http://www.infinn.com/subliminal/howtowr...sages.html

Enjoy Smile

Anonymous
(Login fennelfairy)
Re: Subliminal Messages
February 3 2007, 3:45 PM

Cool! Thank you for posting the links Sukidoll!

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
February 3 2007, 3:45 PM

I downloaded one version's free trial...

This is so weird. I can't see them at all. Hhaha I'm sorry if I sound so naive, but how the hell does this work again? =P

Sukidoll
(Login sukidoll)
February 3 2007, 4:15 PM

fennelfairy - you are welcome! I just read your program, hope to be as fortunate as you Smile

Alcest - not really sure how it all works either but I managed to find an older thread:

Stumbled onto subliminal messaging, started by Blessed, she said that she was able to read the messages and seems to have pains in her breasts.

I also read a review for Subliminal Mind 1.0 that said:

"Subliminal messaging does exist, but by definition I should not be able to see them...that is why they are called subliminal...they don't reached conscious attention, but are still processed. What this program is is simply a distraction. The fault with it I believe is that the shortest gap between the messages is only 1 second. True subliminal messaging with regard to this setup of successive phrases uses a process called Backward Masking, whereby an initial stimulus is not consciously 'seen' because it is followed rapidly by another phrase. But this phenomenon only occurs when the second message occurs no LONGER than 200ms after the first. Brain scan studies back this up".

I know it seems strange that you can't see anything, but maybe this is okay. Maybe someone else knows more or can clarify this?

Anonymous
(Login fennelfairy)
February 3 2007, 4:23 PM

You are not meant to see anything. The messages are meant to flash by so fast that only your subconscious will register them.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 3 2007, 4:38 PM

I think you are supposed to notice then just faintly. I have mine set on 10 ms, which is pretty much minimum and I notice them with a corner of my eye, but they are so fast that they don't even draw my attention. I have a very small interval too, so that they flash all the time all over the screen. The program I use is called Subliminal Flash. I couldn't say if it's doing anything for me yet, but I use it to put my head in order more than NBE, though I do occasionally also put NBE suggestions on.

@Suki - I don't understand what the review you posted says - the the intervals should or shouldn't be very short???

Sukidoll
(Login sukidoll)
February 3 2007, 4:55 PM

Hi Moon
I think it meant that intervals in that particular program were too long ( 1 second intervals) and that they shouldn't be any longer than 200 ms.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] Stumbled onto subliminal messaging - by admin - 29-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Subliminal Messages - by admin - 13-02-2016, 12:44 PM