Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acubreasts

I bought acubreasts...it came in the mail today.
September 16 2006 at 7:41 AM september9 (no login)
Since it seems no one has heard/bought it...I became curious and decided to be the first despite the overpriced-ness. I got the system in the mail, it came with an ear model with all the points on the ears, a book explaining auricular therapy and the routine you have to follow, and packets with stickon gold plated beads.

Basically you stick the beads on the points directed, leave them in for 5 days, take a 2 day break before starting that whole thing again. And you do this for two months...and you're supposed to grow two inches. And if you grow around but not outward there is a 'plan b' sort of thing.

It also says to massage the shoulders, and stimulate the bladder meridian (I am confused about that...hopefully I can figure it out).

My sister stuck the beads on my ears and my ears look as if they were cut up or something and bandaged lol at least the little bandages are skin color. My hair covers my ears anyway...so I am not too worried.

What kind of desturbed me a little is it says that you should massage your boobs while thinking sexy thoughts so that your sex hormones trigger growth. It says to do this for at least 5-7 minutes. I really don't want to sound like a dork or whatever...but I can't bring myself to do that for some reason. I really hope that this will not make a big difference...

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: I bought acubreasts...it came in the mail today.
September 17 2006, 3:01 AM

i could have saved you that money and give you all the points for free. you dont need acubeads to stimulate these points. a good blunt pointed object( like a pen, or a knitting needle) can target the areas for you. im so sorry i didnt catch you in time but hopefully the system will work for you and make up for your loss. anyways, i bought an acupressure manual with all the points (including the ear) on ebay for about 10 bucks. i cant find it right now and i forgot the name of the ear points. do you think you can refresh my memory please i would like know if they are the same points that i have. i know for sure that there are at least 6. i know for sure there is the breast point, and the Uterus point but i cant remember the rest.

September9
(no login)
8 points, plus additional 4.
September 18 2006, 8:09 PM

hmm...there is 8 points in my book. External genitalia, mammary, liver point, internal secretion, posterior inferior point. Then there's compass points...NESW of the breast.

SugarQ
(no login)
September 18 2006, 9:32 PM

nope those are nothing close to what i have. hmmm. im going to dig out my manual and check.

GingerD
(Login gingerD)
September 19 2006, 2:08 PM

Hi, i was wondering has any one had results with this procedure?, and is this a bit like acupuncture/, and how much is it?.
Soory to sound thick but i really don/t know what this is

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
September 19 2006, 3:27 PM

this is just acupressure so its pretty much acupuncture without the needles. there are suppose to be several points on your body that would stimulate breast growth when massaged together. i dont know if anyone (other then the author of my manual and the auther of the ebook) has managed to get any growth. IMO this thing is a long shot. my manual is from the 70s and i think the doctor (american doctor) who wrote mine was a little nutty although he is suppose to be world renouned and a major authoraty on acupuncture.

the only problem i have with acubreast (other then the different ear points) is that it costs so much just to learn the ear points. its a complete rip of and i would normally consider something like this a scam. i got a manual that shows poinst all over the body and including the ear and i only paid about 10 buck US for it on ebay. i dont think the seller is around anymore. i know for a fact that many of the points that i have are also points that are shown in the the main menu massage section under Pancyclub. i dont know.

anyways, you can give it a try. im still trying to find my manual that i packed away some where but when i locate it i will list what i have has ear points. all you need is to find a labeled ear chart and a fine(but not sharp) pint to simulate these areas. so i dont think that you must have acubeads to get the same results.

anyways,i will check back with you all later. good luck with NBE acupressure.

GingerD
(Login gingerD)
September 19 2006, 4:09 PM

Cheers SugarQ-I really had no idea what you guys were on about and this subject still fasinates me,R you going to add this into your program to see if it could work?-even though the male author from the 70's is mental lol
I did search google got, 3 results for acubreast, and the site listed did not excist, i was redirected to a domain name page i tried ebay-Nada

users of acubreast keep us informed
Happy Growing GingerD

KC
(Login laksmi)
September 19 2006, 5:08 PM

I agree with SugarQ, this is just acupuncture without the needles. These are points that stimulate particular meridians, or energy lines. These energy lines would correspond directly to body functions relating to female functions. I think we would all have access to the same info that acubreasts was designed from. I have a friend who is an acupuncturist. I am thinking to ask him to give me a treatment for breast health, then I can figure out the points for myself.
Also, there is another system (more "American") called Reflexology which involves points on the hands and feet which relate to the body systems, and certain parts of the body. This is a common treatment given in a massage setting, such as a spa. Seems like this would maybe help too. Reflexology charts are easy to come by.

acupressure question for SugarQ
June 29 2006 at 5:16 PM Kasia (Login Kat41178)
I noticed that you mentioned an acupressure manual. I am totally interested in that stuff and was wondering what the name of it was and how useful it has been to you.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Acupressure question for SugarQ
July 1 2006, 8:58 PM

the book i have is called "acupressure for breast enlargement" i cant remember the author's name but he is an american. i bought the book on ebay for 10 bucks but i and i believe the seller's name was lakesidedoc (or lakeside(something))i did a search for the book but i dont think its being sold right now. the manual i have is a photocopy so the diagrams are not the best but they are still visible. i cant time the original text anywhere online. there is another system which only talks about the point on the ear (where as the 10 dollar book talked about points on the ear and all over the body) but the seller is asking for 120 bucks.

email me about the manual at suga_bee_honeysweet@yahoo.ca if you are interested in a photocopy.

Ada
(Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS
Does it work?
July 1 2006, 11:54 PM

Does it really work? the Acupressure?? i am interested~!

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
July 2 2006, 3:23 AM

i never gave it a try and probably wont until im on a full routine. the book makes alot of unclear promises it doesnt say how long it will take to growm,lets say, 1 cup and it doesnt say the maxium to expect. but its nothing different from any other NBE book. all i know it was the cheapest NBE book and the there about 30 to 40 different points in a manual for that cost me 10 bucks and some of the points in Pantsyclub breast massage match what was in my manual so i believe that the points in the book are valid. also there is another breast enlargement manual at acubreasts.com that costs 120 bucks for only 6 or 7 points that were also featured in my 10 dollar book. im not big on acupressure or acupuncture cause i really cant wrap my head around something like that could actually work so im skeptical but willing to try it out once i get my herbs together.

Anonymous
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
July 2 2006, 5:29 AM

Hey hoEB
how are you doing? Sorry couldnt help but look at this thread. LOL I am a certified acupressurest. And No don't coun't on any of these to work on you breast. And as you know I also am certified in reflexology wich there is pressure points on your feet for breast. But LOL I wouldnt count on that working either yes it can unblock alot of things but to tell you the truth accupressure is for health benefits and then it doesnt always work... I always warn my clients and give them that choice if they want to take that chance.... And I have been useing reflexology in my routine and really don't think it's doing much accept take places of missd massages. I really hope this helps and soooo sorry you spent money on the book but it can come in handy for alot of other things.

Love you all!! Smile Take Care and God Bless Lisaxxxx

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
July 2 2006, 5:36 AM

thanks for the heads up. 10 bucks was a small price to pay to add to my NBE knowledge. thanks for giving your imput on acupressure for NBE. i new it was a long shot anyways but if anyone still wants a copy email me.

Lisa xsxsxs :-)
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
July 2 2006, 5:42 AM

You never know though... maybe if you did it long enough it just might work Now I do know it does work on menstral cramps and it does seem to help ease some pain in your breast when you are on your cycle.... I'm still doing the reflexology WOW I need to update my program it's been a while I got sick so I had to go on break. and havent had much of a chance to post as much as I used to.... LOL Everybody is new "sigh" nobody knows me but you hoEB.

wsdm
(Login wsdm)
July 2 2006, 10:41 AM

Of course you know I want a copy!I think there is something to it...

Lisa what made you go into accupressure?

Anonymous
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
July 2 2006, 5:33 PM

Hi wsdm
When I went to school for massage therapy there was a lot of classes I took that I found interesting. I took Energy essentials (meditating) Shiatsu, Acupessure, Spinal touch, Reki, Segmental bodywork, Sports Massage,Reflexology,Polarity, My Best Freind is a massage Therapist for the Utah Jazz (Basketball Team)
These are the classes I took
Anatomy&Phyisology
Phycology LOL cant spell.
Functional Anatomy
Pathology
Nutrition
massage...of course
Touch for Health
Acutherapy Dumb Class
Business.
Tuina
Polarity
sports massage
Spinal Touch 1&2
Theraputic principles
Specailized massage
Tai Chi
Quigong
Applied Kinesiolgy
Aroma Therapy
Theraputic Touch
Survey of bodywork
Joint Pathology
Reflexology
Accupressure
Reki
Shiatsu
I spent 3 years going to school for all this LOL so never take a Massage therapist for granted with all the anotomy and pathology I took I could have been on my way to be a doctor. It was alot of work.

Lisa xsxsxs :-)
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
July 5 2006, 4:51 PM

I just wanted to add one more thing.... Please take caution when doing any of these, If you don't know what your doing you could make yourself very sick all it takes is to be off sequence... So please be careful. Smile

acupuncture breast enlargement
September 5 2006 at 3:29 AM lily (Login lalavampire)
hi everyone..i'm new here..been reading forums n researching on breast enlargement for a long time..this is my first time posting a msg coz im excited to share my experience with acupuncture since i belive most of u onli heard of herbs such as fenugreek n saw palmeto or breast enlargement products.
currently im on my 1st month of treatment.the treatment is suppose to be acupuncture everyday n consuming chinese herbs everyday. but since im working from mon-fri i only cud attend acupuncture on sat n sun .. but i consume the herbs daily. so i might experience results after a longer period of time ..probably in 6 months.master leong told me that for those ppl who attend acupunture everyday cud achieve results in about 3 months.
its onli been 1 month since i started this treatment n i already cud feel my breast firming up..my bf says it looks bigger..but i dont notice anything yet..juz feeling very sore n swollen..well its good news tho coz its growing..
im not sure if the acupuncture is onli available in asia..im from malaysia tho..n i heard there are these kinda treatments in taiwan or china as well.

Mingmei
(Login Mingmei)
Re: acupuncture breast enlargement
September 5 2006, 9:24 AM

Fengshui and Tiger Lily have both grown a lot using what I think is 'acupressure' technique. It's the same as acupuncture but using massage to hit the pressure points. If you go to the main menu of this forum you can see this acupressure pictured, which is the easiest way for anyone to understand how to do this. Look for the page entitled Pansyclub's massage, you can see the points pictured there.

lily
(no login)
yea i've seen it
September 5 2006, 9:55 AM

thx a lot..ive seen the pansclub massage n the acupressure points
i'll try it out
but i'll still continue my acupuncture treatment since the master leong is a world class physician
im taking the chinese herbs which im suppose to consume everyday plus fenugreek n saw palmetto
im so excited i cud feel its working
yey!

Anyone tried accupuncture?
October 3 2008 at 9:22 PM Sasha (no login)
I was recently looking around for different methods of natural breast enhancement, and I found a message board that talks a lot about getting it from doing accupuncture.
It was about $30, depending on if you got different treatments (stomach slimming, arm/thigh/butt slimming, weight gain, height gain, face lift, etc.), and you are supposed to go about once a week until they tell you you're basically done (lol, not sure, as I haven't tried).
Now this seems really appealing to me, especially since I want to slim my limbs and belly pooch, as well.
But, I don't want to get into this without knowing I'm not wasting my money. So, my question is, has anyone here tried it? Were you successful?
Thanks much,
Sasha

Bailey
(no login)
Re: Anyone tried accupuncture?
October 4 2008, 9:22 PM

Some girls here have done acupressure massages, which seems to me like much the same thing and doesn't cost anything.

acupressure success
January 27 2007 at 6:03 AM September9 (no login)
Ever since I used the auricular points from acubreasts I think I have grown a size. I was AA and now I am an A and it has to be permanent cause I haven't used it for a couple of months. It's weird how the least popular thing works sometimes!

Lillea
(Login Lillea)
Re: acupressure success
January 27 2007, 8:06 AM

Can you tell me more about this technique?

Lillea

Anonymous
(Login valeryblack)
January 27 2007, 8:44 AM

you mean acupuncture?

Lillea
(Login Lillea)
January 27 2007, 9:40 AM

Is this it?

http://www.acubreasts.com/

Lillea

mark
(Login sunnyMark)
January 27 2007, 3:37 PM

don't you think that website is fake?

Lisa
(no login)
January 27 2007, 3:57 PM

It sure sounds expensive.

LL
(Login Lillea)
January 27 2007, 4:04 PM

I searched other threads about this. Acupuncture/acupressure does seem to work for some people at least in part, but I agree that the website is a bit much.

This message has been edited by Lillea on Nov 25, 2007 8:52 AM

diana
(Login Diana1978)
check this website
January 27 2007, 6:27 PM

it has a diagram of the ear http://www.londonhealth.co.uk/auricularacupuncture.asp maybe this says where the points are located.

September9
(no login)
January 28 2007, 12:06 AM

yeah the site was www.acubreasts.com was expensive and it didn't work right away. The site also looks kind of fake as well, but I wanted to try it anyway. I returned the kit becuase at first the results that came from it weren't worth 250 dollars. I got a full refund back (you have 90 days). But before I sent it I photocopied the ear chart for the points, and then I went to www.acumarket.com (I think thats what the site was) and I got the gold acupressure pellets (5.00 $ I think for a hundred in a small packet). Then I just used them for a few more months and...it worked! Everytime I've used them I've seen a difference. There was a time when it worked like...in a week.

Sukidoll
(Login sukidoll)
February 2 2007, 3:12 PM

I found this book called "Acupuncture Without Needles" and there are supposed to be illustrations of some techniques to increase your breast size. Just thought I would share that. I'm also quite interested in acupressure so any help from September would be appreciated Smile

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 2 2007, 3:48 PM

I'd buy those acu pellets and find info oh where to put them in books and on the net, but of coruse once again, no chance of that in my coutnry. >:/

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
Accupressure for breasts
February 2 2007, 6:09 PM

I found this link:

http://www.simplynaturalbreasts.com

Looks like it's only $27 and has some instructions for using accupressure in this manner. I'll order the e-book at some point today, having had success with this method for other physical things.

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
Order troubles
February 2 2007, 6:12 PM

I tried to place an order at the site listed above and received an error message. I can't add it to my cart or check out.

tarepanda
(Login tarepanda23)
February 2 2007, 11:49 PM

i'm also interested in acupressure. isn't the pressure point massage from pansyclub's massage page some kind of acupressure too?

september9, how did you stimulate the points in the ear? i guess the points are very small..

sukidoll, that sounds like an interesting book! like to hear more about it :-)

lots of boobie luck to you all!!

Melissa
(Login mama2fiveboys)
February 5 2007, 11:33 PM

September9, I am very interested in the acupressure technique. I have visited their website and was wondering is this something you have to wear all day or for long periods at a time? I am very interested in knowing more about how this works, they didn't have that information on their webstie. Please e-mail me personally also if you don't mind! Smile

Thank you in advance,
Melissa

Anonymous
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
February 6 2007, 9:46 PM

I don't know hey, I thought there was enough resources on pressure points,accupressure, massage etc on this site already. But I suppose any additional free info would be nice. Personally I am absolutley certain, without a doubt that most people can grow using the chi massage method, which entails various pressure points( and discovering them for yourself ), that and a good balanced diet high in protein, gelatine and the right kinds of fats.

LL
(Login Lillea)
November 25 2007, 8:51 AM

any follow ups to this?

elusia
(no login)
December 12 2007, 12:41 PM

September,
are you still around? Have anyone else tried this?

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
December 12 2007, 10:07 PM

if anyone's had success using acupressure method, i'd like to hear about it. is the method on http://www.simplynaturalbreasts.com different from pansyclub's massage technique?

Acupuncture
February 19 2006 at 12:19 PM Chatbox (no login)
Does acupuncture helps in the breasts enlargement?

Steph
(no login)
Hi Chatbox:-)
February 19 2006, 4:40 PM

Ive heard acupunture successes on many health type issues so it could be worth a shot?? SugarQ can probably give u alot of detailed info on this,if u end up trying it make sure u let us know:-)

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Acupuncture
February 19 2006, 6:17 PM

hi chatbox, i did some searching on acupressure. there is a auricular therapy (ear points) where supposedly there are points on the ear that would spur Breast enlargement. there is an ebook that is suppose to outline all the points and provide acubeads to help to stimulate these points. the down side about this book is that its the most expensive NBE ebook that i now of right now. all the other known Ebooks costs no more then 45 bucks while this one costs 130 bucks. i wouldnt mind paying the money if the auther was honest and upfront about the book but like everyone knows im very suspiciouse of any NBE product. first of all the auther doesnt provide an email address to contact her to ask question (maybe you have to buy the book to get that info but they are not going to con me that way). many of the other NBE ebooks have authors that have forums or a email address that you can contact them and they provide that info on their website. second the auther has no proof. she claims the method worked so well for her but no pictures from her or any of her testimonials. another thing is that i cant find any info about NBE and acupressure/acupuncture. also the auther doest even size the bottom on her website page. the website looks like a typical ebook advertisment with this long page with highlights and bold lettering and entising phrases to suck a potenial buyer in.

i tired to take as many clues that the auther left on the web page 1) she talks about a US doc that discovered the points(so that means she took the info from another source. maybe an even cheaper source), 2)the book is outlining auricular therapy. so i googles and found an ebay auction for a staple bound booklet that was a photocopy from a text written buy a US doc on acupressure. the seller photocopyies the parts on breast enlargement. this doc is suppose to be a leading authority on acupressure and i believe he put together the first acupressure point charts. anyways, i dont know if any of this is true. but when i got the text (for $9.99) it had points on the body and on the ear.

to make a long story short, i dont know if this therapy works. there is no proof and although i believe that Acupressure may work for some things i have a hard time believing it would work to stimulate NBE. but thats just my opinion. you can buy the booklet. its worth the money if you are curiouse. but you can ask you holistic doctors that practice Acupuncture and see if they know anything. i havnt done that yet but it would be interesting to see what they think about acupressure/acupuncture for NBE.

the site for the ebook is http://www.acubreasts.com/. it seems to be a scam or at least an over priced ebook. you can go to amazon books and look up acupressure books. some of them may have acupressure techniques for nbe. online there are massage techniques that work well and i can give you a source for at least one acupressure techniques for free. the massages seem to work well so i would recommend learning those kind of techniques.

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
March 10 2006, 1:55 PM

I've seen acupuncture for breast enhancement advertised.

Beth
(Login Beth)
March 10 2006, 3:35 PM

The acupressure is best described I think as acupuncture without needles.

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
March 12 2006, 8:07 AM

Yes it's all about acupoints.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon