Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Hypnosis CDs

Hypnosis question
January 2 2009 at 4:51 AM
MrsJimHalpert (Login MrsJimHalpert)
hey,
I was browsing the internet looking for some hypnosis mp3s or cds for breast enlargement and was curious about what people here are using?

i found this website, seems pretty promising, but this is my first time trying hypnosis, so i dont know. http://www.hypnoticmp3.com/breast.htm

thanks <3

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
Re: Hypnosis question
January 7 2009, 4:17 PM

I've seen that too! I think doing it yourself would work better though thats why i never bothered to read more into it. you can find out on flat2fab about it too, i never bought the ebook because as soon you subscribe it tells loads of stuff for free.

Kittybeth82
(no login)
Blah.
January 14 2009, 12:59 AM

But the boobs on that page are obvious implants!

Anyway, if you want to do hypnosis I recommend blaketalks because it's free.

I think if anything it helps you be positive about it, but I think it should be done in combo with herbs.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 15 2009, 1:46 AM

I found the Blaketalks one quite creepy and v.v.v longwinded! I've used the Andrew Dobson one on the link you gave and he's really nice to listen to although it totally knocks me out! The breast enlargement mp3 is 17 mins long and I'm out cold in about 10 mins, good for stress relief and sleeping though. Does make boobs feel weird but not really sure about growth as I've used so much other stuff.

Dory
(Login Dory505)
January 15 2009, 6:50 AM

I'm using Subliminal Messages mp3 files from realsubliminal.com i dont have to listen and visualize what the hypnotist saying, i just play it and hear the ocean sounds, hope it does soemthing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] Hypnosis CDs - by admin - 28-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Hypnosis question - by admin - 02-02-2016, 02:00 AM