Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

BRAVA help louise?
January 14 2008 at 12:56 PM nnifnnif (Login nnifnnif)
hey this is to louise mainly. i just wanted to ask you as you are a real woman using brava in england who is very helpful, would you reccomend it?

i would have a boob job if i didnt think it would look stupdily facke on me. im only in uni for two hours a day average so have plenty of time to put into it and also have shrunk in breast size so know i have the potential to be a bit bigger. im just worried about the actualy system and if it could possibly break easily, as it would take all my money at the moment to buy one.

So yeah, was just wondering how effective you feel it has been and how long you have been wearing it? any horrible marks it left, or any useful info.

Dont worry if you dont have the time or feel like answering it all!

anna.x.

Tori
(no login)
Re: BRAVA help louise?
January 14 2008, 3:49 PM

Hi, I'm not Louise but I thought I'd answer your question if I can help at all! I've been using brava for about 6 weeks now, and am at uni also. Unfortunately I have to do quite alot a hours at uni and live in a shared house, so wear the system mainly at night. The first week was quite hellish as I found it extremely uncomfortable and quite painful to wear, but once I got past this point I did get alot more used to it. I think it just depends on how dedicated you are. I would never have breast implants as I think they look horrible, and I'm not deeply unhappy with my breasts. I started as a 32C and would like to atleast achieve a D but would be extremely happy with DD Big Grin. If you would be happy with one cup size of growth, then it may be worth trying, whereas if you're looking for massive implant like breasts you're more likely to be dissapointed. I'm planning to wear the system for longer than 11 weeks. Most people who wear it for that sort of length of time only increase by about 1/2 cup size, which is why I've decided to put in more time. It is expensive. I initially bought a used system from ebay, but it turned out to be too small so I had to sell it. I did find that with the used system I got spots and irritated skin on my chest from wearing it, this stopped when I replaced them with new domes- so I wouldn't recommend buying used particulary if you've got sensitive skin. I've had to sacrifice my social life somewhat due to lack of money, and needing to put in the time with brava. It hasn't bothered me too much as I've spent alot of time with my boyfriend instead! I think it helps if you have someones support while you're doing it, as my boyfriends shared all this with me. He can't wait till its over tho, as he hates the fact you cant cuddle easily while wearing it! Also it surprised me exactly how huge the domes are, you can't wear them without it being extremely noticeable to other people. Hope I've helped you a little, there all the main things I've experienced!

Katie_French
(no login)
brava - marks
January 14 2008, 4:47 PM

Hi

I used Brava and I very much regret it.
This may not happen to everyone, but I was left with marks on the inner part of my breasts that look like white stretch marks. ( I wore it dilligently for ten weeks - and am no bigger)
It really made me appreciate my breasts before!
They were small but at least they were nice and tight and pert.
It also made my nipples sag just a little bit.
The marks really bother me and it has been a year now but I am still vainly applying stretch mark cream in the hope they will go away.
If you do decide to use it, I would take a zinc supplement as this is supposed to help keep skin supple and help collagen production.
Good luck

Katie

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
sorry....turned into my life story!
January 14 2008, 7:27 PM

Hi,

I would say if you think you can put the time in go for it! If you can't put the time in (and a lot more time than they advertise) then it's not worth spending your money - you may want to look at Bosombeauty instead. If I keep the growth I see in the evenings it'll have been 95% a positive experience and cheap at twice the price. I hope to post on this in 2.5 weeks just after I finished and then again 2 weeks later just to confirm how much was permanent. I've had swelling up to F cup and got no sagging or stretch marks (just stretch marks on my thighs where I used to be fatter). I think it has made my nipples slightly larger but they're only puffed up for about 20 mins after not several days like some people have found and if anything they're more sensitive not less (but they were never very senstive at all to start with). I didn't retain much until week 16-17 even though I'd lost a cupsize due to weight loss only a couple of months earlier. Brava don't advise losing more than 7 lbs, but I've lost 15 (1.5 inches from waist and underbust, about 0.5 inches from hips and thighs) and gained about 1.5 cupsizes. I'm halfway through week 28, averaging 15 hours per night. It definitely gets easier with time, the first week I only slept 1-2 hours per night and then had to go to work - after a few days you're so tired you are suddenly able to sleep - have a mess around with pillows to get comfortable.

If you can wait a couple of weeks I can give you results, I've been very dedicated and bought the system new from Brava. I bought from Brava as you get a warranty if the domes are faulty. I've had one set (narrow large) 28 weeks but not used for about 3 weeks because they are really too small even to use for a couple of hours. I couldn't fill them even after 20 hours for 6 weeks now I can fill them in 20 minutes! I've had the narrow XL for 22 weeks. Both sets are in working order but the cushioning near the armpits is now a bit squashed so they press harder near the armpits. If I do another 6 month session next winter I'll probably invest in new domes but hoping I won't need to. I'm about to do a session with the Bosombeauty - if you're in no rush I intend to report on that at the end of May before having a total break over summer. If I do get good growth from both methods then you may want to consider BB as it's much cheaper and you wear for shorter hours. If you are worried about price it is much cheaper to buy domes only brand new with the seal on from ebay (£350) then make your own airlock from fish tank tubing. I have the smartbox and the airlock and definitely prefer the airlock, it's cheap, less bulky, less noisy, water proof if you want to wear it in the shower and doesn't nedd filters, you also get much stronger suction which keeps the domes on better so you can sleep in a more comfortable position or do stuff round the house rather than spending 15 hours at a time lying on your back! (I work out in mine with no probs). Only downside with the airlock is there's no alarm if the domes fall off overnight but I've never had this happen as they're on tightly and the Brava company actually told me my underbust was too small for Brava and I've since lost more weight. If you buy the system from Brava and grow out of your domes in I think it's 2 weeks they replace them free (call Brava to check), later on if you need new domes they're £200 which is cheaper than ebat but bearing in mind you'll spend £790 on the first kit I think ebay is probably cheaper overall, you'll need to choose how badly you want the warranty.

The most common complaint with Brava is no results or not enough, the more you put in the more you'll get out. Most people who've had good results have gone beyond 20 weeks. Most people have trouble sleeping to start, no social life and get a rash at some point especially if you overdo it. Other rare side effects include: sagging, stretchmarks, increased noticeability of ribs, scars if you scratched too much when you got itchy. If you do less than 8.5 hours one night that counts as a missed night and you have to add 5 days at the end to make up. If you do 8.5-11 hours once per week this is not considered a missed night but doing it twice means you have to add the 5 days.

Good luck with whatever you decide x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM