Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

Brava Breast pump
December 23 2004 at 9:33 AM Julie (no login)
I've got really small breasts and would love bigger ones! I'd feel much more confident and not as self-conscious when wearing summer tops. I wear padded bras a lot, but it's not the same as having your own. I've heard about a breast pump which is supposed to enlarge your breasts. Has anyone ever tried this pump thing and did it work? If anyone has advice about enlarging your breasts without surgery I would be really grateful.

Cas
(no login)
You mean Brava?
January 4 2005, 6:25 PM

Some women have had a bad experience with Brava - abnormal areola, stretch marks, nipple/skin sensitivity.

Personally, I believe that there's no other way to find out than to try it. Unless two people have the same genetic makeup and uses the equipment in the same way (same intensity, length of time etc.), I don't think the outcome would be identical.

Only my thoughts.

Good luck in your search!

Sue
(no login)
Brava system
March 17 2005, 6:48 PM

I considered using the brava system,until i found some testimonial's on the net from brava users who have experienced a range of problems like blisters,lesions and scarring.You should research this product some more,before you make a decision.
Sue

Pam
(no login)
Re: Brava system
March 20 2005, 6:04 PM

A friend of mine in America told me she's heard of Brava users suffering rashes, blisters, dermatitis, back pain, bad scarring, stretch marks, severe sagging, nipple discoloration, and nipple insensitivity, so I'd proceed with extreme caution if I were you. Also, it's apparently rare to find anyone who has used Brava and has gained a significant lasting size increase.

Eileen
(no login)
Re: Brava system
March 22 2005, 10:28 AM

This all sounds very negative. Let's be balanced about this. There were some women on Richard & Judy who did it and apparently it does work, but you wear these plastic domes 10 hours a day for at least 10 weeks. A bit tedious to put it mildly, but surely better than having an operation because the breasts you get will be all yours with no risky implants.

Alison
(no login)
Breast pump
May 11 2005, 8:53 AM

As a doctor I would urge using any "pump" with caution as incorrect use could damage the breast tissue. In particular I would strongly suggest not using any pump of any kind unless under the strict supervision of a doctor.

the-vagrant
(no login)
Hell Yeah!
May 11 2005, 10:08 PM

Hi.

Well, after having my two little boys, I went from having a perfect pair of 36c's (and I mean perfect), to an appaling nightmare.
My doc said the tissue was damaged beyond repair, other than to have implants...which I can i'll aford, let alone the concience I'd feel knowing I'd blown a couple of grand on myself!

I got a breast pump last week - not saying what brand coz I dont want to look like I'm advertising! (anyway, they all use the same idea I think)!

So far so good! I am using a skin tightner too, but I'm deffinately getting results!

1 problem - It DOES hurt!!! But, So what - I'm not going to look like a monster anymore, and I shall say to him:
"Honey, you may leave the light right on!"

I hope this helps, I just want you to know not to worry, there is (I think) an answer!

Good Luck Gal!

the-vagrant

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Breast pump
May 20 2005, 3:56 AM

article:

http://www.breast-enhancement-options.co...pumps.html

Jane
(no login)
July 10 2005, 9:40 AM

Breast pumps have had their day, expecially Brava. The number of women willing to use things like that is diminishing and will continue to do so. The best days for these kind of products is definitely in the past.

elle
(no login)
brava blisters and scarring
July 20 2005, 6:53 PM

this is going to sound so DISCUSTING i warn you but i mite no how to combat blisters from brava. for the first two nites i only wore the brava for 3 hours and i already had itchy dry skin and little bubbles of blisters :S then one night wen i got angry with my domes i through them on the floor during the night and they landed sticky side on the carpet. they were all fluffy and lost their stick slightly but still sticky enough to hold suction. I dont recomend destroying your expensive domes this way but i think its the stickness pulling at your skin that makes it rub and blister. or maybe your skin gets used to it. if you continue to wear it when you have blisters they get worse and scar but i let my skin get used to the suction and went for a few days with out it which has really helped. now its really comfy and not leaving my skin sore at all. also when i remembered to use the roll on prep the redness dissapeared much quicker in the morning than before. redness is normal but i think blisters can be avoided

elle
(no login)
Re: Hell Yeah!
July 20 2005, 6:57 PM

could i ask you if its a vacume bra pump or one of the single dome thingys that you use for 15mins a day on each boob

elle
(no login)
stem cells
July 20 2005, 7:05 PM

it mite be diminishing but i think brava is working :o)new things are coming along tho, has ne one heard discussions of stem-cell reaserch being used to create new breast tissue? this creeps me out as much am implants :S but im creeped out by brava as it is hehe go to

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3473889.stm

http://www.newscientist.com/article.nsid=dn7028
http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18524885.600

Lauralee
(no login)
breast pump
July 24 2006, 4:37 AM

Yes I have one of the breast pumps and it does increase ur breast size. The only thing is you have to use it at least 2 times a day and every day to see the results. If you do this it will increase, if you miss they start to shrink again. have to be careful because sometimes the suctioning can leave marks. great way if you have time to increase breast without surgery, just a little time and dedication!!!

Anonymous
(Login tms81)
I have tried brava
July 24 2006, 11:39 AM

i used it for 20 weeks and went from 32b to 32c
i was seposed to be a rapid responder but it took me 20weeks to gain one cup size and i used for 11-12hours in the week and 14-17hours in the weekend. It takes longer then 10hours a day for 10weeks. i had problems with itching blistering and backpain from sleping on the back. It worked and they are still 32c and i stopped using it for 5 months ago. But i dont recommend it because it was hell, am so glad it is over YES!!

rebecca
(no login)
I agree
July 24 2006, 11:50 AM

Don't usually post here, but thought I'd jump in to say that Brava works if you can stand it. I did 15 weeks at about 11 hrs a day and grew an inch, definitely could have grown more if pain (in the ribs) hadn't stopped me. Could NEVER do it again. Back to herbs and still growing.

rebecca

Anonymous
(Login babyboo.)
July 24 2006, 11:05 PM

hi,
i waz 1nce very interested in breast pumps, and have got 1 of the pumps u pump yrself and use morn and night 4 15 mins.(havnt used it yet-too lazy). but i waz also told using a breast milk pump(elec or manual), just on the nipple shud stimulate the breast tissue and cud help growth( havnt tryed it yet), but it waz SugarQ that said it helps stimulate prolactin, which is what the breast need to make tissue, and not just swell( normal pumps). i really want to give it a go ..but just need the cash...
xx
hope this info helps x

Jacqui
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
my system is just sitting
July 26 2006, 10:07 AM

I have a Brava system at the top of my cupboard, gathering dust, it is such a horrible contraption I feel guilty about selling it, have thought of putting it on ebay and in the bin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM