Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

BRAVA
July 3 2008 at 7:27 AM shelley (no login)
Hi, I'm new to this site, I just heard about this BRAVA system. Anybody used it and have permanent result? Is it really hard to stick with the routine?
I have a slight unbalanced breasts, I really hope to fix it with this system.

Katie_French
(no login)
Re: BRAVA
July 3 2008, 5:57 PM

Don't do it!! It gave me stretch marks that still upset me and have not gone away a year and half on. No growth either even though I complied totally with the system.

shelley
(no login)
July 3 2008, 9:38 PM

Sorry to hear that, but I was wondering, if there's no growth, how did the strech mark appear? and were you able to get a refund for the system? it's damn expensive!

Katie_French
(no login)
July 5 2008, 2:24 PM

I couldn't get a refund but, to be honest, the money was the least of my worries I would pay double what i paid for the system to get rid of these marks.

I got them from the increase in size that the system creates when you wear it. You swell up, and this is what gave me the marks. The sad thing was I didn't realise how bad it was until I finished with it. I could see some faint marks appearing and so phoned the company who of course reassured me I couldn't get stretch marks, so I carried on. I also thought I could cope with a few faint marks if I was going to get some growth. Unfortunately when I stopped with the system I retained no growth at all and the marks were far more apparent when the swelling went down for good. It looks like the kind of marks you get from weight loss or something.

On reflection, no-one can really tell you that you won't get marks from something that stretches your skin over quite a long period of time and I wish I'd listened to my instinct. However, the company is totally unscrupulous and would tell me different things each time I phoned. They just tell you whatever they think you want to hear on that occassion.
They told me it takes at least six weeks to retain a bit of growth, and then when that didn't happen they told me it would be nine, and then when that didn't happen 12.

I would be really careful with it - I wish every day I hadn't used it and am now applying retin-A cream, having tried copious other expensive creams, to try and get rid of the marks.

shelley
(no login)
July 20 2008, 7:32 AM

So sorry to hear this, that means, you didn't get any growth at all, also you get strech marks! How long have you been wearing it? 12 weeks?

Cat
(Login BoobieNewbie)
July 20 2008, 10:00 PM

I have had a bit of growth with brava but it messed up my nipples. Still I say its worth it and would do it again. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM