Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

blue boobs and brava
June 18 2005 at 11:08 AM elle (no login)
has any one experienced lack circulation of the skin in brava domes causing the breast and nipple to go blue? :S is this just something that happend when you start using the device?

Anne
(no login)
Re: blue boobs and brava
June 18 2005, 10:25 PM

I haven't heard of nipples going blue exactly, but women using Brava complain about nipple discoloration so that might be what they are talking about. I've never known what the nipple discoloration exactly meant. but I've often heard it said about Brava. The other thing is loss of nipple sensitivity which Brava causes. I've heard that a lot too. These kind of problems seem common and also persistent soreness of the nipples, that's another thing.

Trudy
(no login)
June 19 2005, 7:59 AM

Yes I've heard of that. And the nipple insensitivity that was mentioned. Be careful if you think you are having problems with your nipples, because some women have reported that Brava caused a loss of sensitivity in their nipples which seemed to be permanent, not just temporarily while they were using it. A permanent loss of nipple sensitivity is something you definitely don't want.

Tamara
(no login)
July 3 2005, 5:04 AM

I get this with my boobs too when I Brava. I hope it is ok! I feel kind like a leech is stuck to my chest :/

I think I will be really sad if I don't at least fill an A cup by the time this is over.

elle
(no login)
July 5 2005, 12:24 PM

good luck tamara ive found that if i wear the brava system higher up my chest they go blue and feel painfull around the muscle but lower they dont change colour and they dont feel painfull yet they dont vacume up as high. brava says the bottom should touch an inch below your breast but i wasnt sure weather that means the silcone stuff or being able to see an inch of non-boob skin inside the bottom clear dome. it is so confusing, also is anyone afraid they might me on wonkey? my boobs are so uneven im not sure im doing it right

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM