Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

Brava Questions?
March 1 2006 at 3:06 AM maria (no login)
Has anyone tried or heard of using Brava (natural enhancement) and found if it worked or not?

Bekka
(no login)
Brava
March 2 2006, 2:47 AM

Hi, I was a "Brava Woman". Or at least thought I was. I bought this Brava system a couple of years back. When I first bought it, I used it profusely, but it is very difficult to use. 10 hours a day min. for 10-12 weeks. I spent over $1000.00 on it, and am no larger than I was prior to it. (but I have to honestly say, that I was never able to keep up wearing it on a nightly basis for the whole term, came pretty close a few times).

You have to sleep on your back with it on. Also, I have to get up at 5:00 am to get ready for work, there for I had to put it on by 7:00pm in night before in order to get my full 10 hours in. Which is a little difficult seeing as how sometimes maybe a neighbor would drop by or something, this thing is "huge". I am tall and slender and end up looking like Dolly Pardon with it on. It also makes a humming sound when the motor kicks in. When I first starting seeing my current boyfriend I was still trying to use this Brava. One night talking to him on the phone after a while he asked what that buzzing sound was, I was like, "I don't hear anything, maybe it's your phone". After that I would sit with a pillow on my lap while talking to him so I could hurry up and slap it over my chest to muffle the sound.

Other drawback, my back was hurting so much from wearing this, since I don't get to sleep 10 hours a day, (wouldn't that be nice), have to make sure you don't really work too hard around the house because you really can't sweat with it on or you'll lose suction in it.

I was obsessed with the fact that I had spent so much money on it, that I HAD to make it work, in the end I was reading a bunch of reviews on this brava, had found one, which I'm sorry I can't remember what it was called, but one woman had worn it for a year straight, and all her swelling went down after she stopped using it. I ended up thinking that 1000.00 wasn't worth ruining more of my life. So, bought a 6 month supply of Breast Gain Plus, and some Zenmed Benefil cream, seems to be working so far.

Wish I had found this forum a couple of months ago, I had never heard of the Flat 2 Fab program until a couple of weeks ago either. I'll finish out my pills and then look into doing this herb thing, I've read a lot of good results from it.

I'm sorry I've drug this on forever, but I hate to see you go out and spend a lot of money like I did. If I can find those reviews I mentioned earlier I'll let you know the website. (it was not affiliated with Brava)

Bekka

Steph
(no login)
Hi Becca
March 2 2006, 3:18 AM

That was VERY cute about ur boyfriend and being on the phone lol good luck girl:-)

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Brava Questions?
March 2 2006, 4:24 AM

nice story Bekka. but im afraid its a typical brava story. i belive the brava can work for some people but the question is, is it worth the time, money and effort just to barely grow and keep a full cup? for me the answer would be no. i need my sleep and there is no way i would be caught dead wearing that thing during the day when im busy and have to be around so many people all day. plus i wouldnt want anyone to know what im doing. i come from a big family and there would be no way i can hide this gaget from my close family members. Most women who do use it dont come back with exciting news really and they only way to know if this thing really did work is to wait 6 months after finishing wearing it. thats the true test. how much growth you keep after 6 months. i would say pass on the brava unless you have tried everything else and still insist on doing a natual BE method.

one of the reason i feel brava gets such a bad rap from customers is cause its so expensive and time consuming just to get a tiny bit of growth. you start off with a high expectation for this device; you see all the swelling so your expectation gets even higher and then after all that time and money you dont see any growth that was worth the sacrifice. if money is a big issue it may even make more sence to get implants instead of using the brava. anyways hormones still play a big part if success with the brava. women seem to forget that. women forget that cells need to grow and strech tissue to increase breast size. so with tension you need to have IGF present or you would be wasting your time. estrogen may also be a factor. So if you didnt have success with herbs and you start using the brava it may be a good idea to keep that in mind. the herbs may not of worked cause you didnt have sufficient hormone levels and in which case the brava may not be a success either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM