Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

Brava & backache
May 12 2005 at 9:03 PM Pam (no login)
I find the brava totally impossible to wear during the day as there's no way I can stay in all day. So I have to wear it during the night and I find it's giving me a terrible backache. Is this a common experiece?

Trudy
(no login)
Re: Brava & backache
May 13 2005, 9:47 AM

Yes it's common, don't worry about it. Most women experience backache when they first sleep with brava on as it forces the body into a very stiff position. Sometimes the body just gets used to this and the backache stops by itself. If not, you can help avoid any pain by not using a pillow under your head and putting one under your knees instead, as this presses the lower back into the bed. Some women find that putting a pillow under each arm as well is a big help, as raising your arms makes the back's position less rigid and less likely to ache. You can also keep a pain killing spray next to the bed, as if you have problems during the night a quick spray will make the pain bearable enough for you to try and fall back to sleep.

Carole
(no login)
Blisters
May 20 2005, 8:38 AM

I haven't had backache but I'm getting blisters. I had a couple of small ones on the very first time I wore the brava. Is this common?

Trudy
(no login)
Re: Blisters
May 26 2005, 6:42 AM

Yes blisters are a common experience as well. I got some between the breasts and I guess you're probably the same. The skin there is quite soft and unfortunately it suffers a lot of friction from those Brava domes.

anne
(no login)
brava info
May 30 2005, 10:34 AM

this is not sounding very positive for brava, but all information is valuable. does anyone else have info to contribute to this subject?

Emma
(no login)
Re: brava info
June 6 2005, 8:43 AM

The most important info you need about brava is simply that it is rare that anyone gets any lasting results. Brava causes swelling of the breasts which is quickly lost after you stop using it.

elle
(no login)
June 9 2005, 8:18 PM

ooh did you scar? :S iv just brought the brava system its coming next week :o) did it work for you? and are there any extra tips you could give?x

Trudy
(no login)
June 10 2005, 9:01 PM

I was worried about scarring because some of the blisters were starting to look serious, so I stopped using the system to see if taking a break would get rid of them. I had thought Brava was working and had seen a definite increase after 4 weeks which was looking promising. However, when I stopped using it all the results disappeared within 2 days, so I'm totally back to square one. My main tip for using Brava is to be aware that once you get a blister it is virtually impossible to get rid of it if you continue to use the system because the domes are so hard on the skin.

elle
(no login)
June 11 2005, 2:52 PM

im sorry, luckily you no it works to some extent :o) apparantly you have to use it for double the time that you got the size you like so they dont dissapear. would moisturising prevent blisters? also do you no if streach marks are common? x

Trudy
(no login)
June 19 2005, 7:55 AM

I don't know if Brava works to some extent because I don't know if it can do anything to promote real breast growth. As the results I achieved disappeared so quickly it is obvious it was only swelling as other women have noted. Regarding blisters, I don't think moisturising would help. I'm not an expert on this, but I don't see that it would protect the skin at all. Regarding stretch marks, well Brava is pulling and stretching the breasts, so I expect that stretch marks are a common result. A lot of women have said they have had stretch marks from Brava as well as sagging.

Lisa
(no login)
June 19 2005, 9:09 AM

This is the website again that prettysoulful posted for brava users, there is a lot of advice on how to use it, espeacially on blister treatment and prevention, so have a look if you are experiencing problems.
http://home.comcast.net/~drmomentum/brav...dvice.html

A.B.
(no login)
February 4 2006, 11:21 AM

What is the verdict on Brava? Do results last or not?

SugarQ
(no login)
February 5 2006, 4:22 PM

i dont see how anyone can anwer that question.
brava results are usually miniumal so you dont notice the growth unless you are eagerly looking for it. its more of a enhancement and shapeing device then an enlargement device. most women start mentally documenting their progress from the time they first get lasting swelling which is usually alot. once that swelling goes most women are dissappointed so they just dont see the actual results. all they notices if that they lost 80+% of their "growth" which is a big blow for someone and they will usually conclude that the brava doesnt work.

i have seen many b/a pictures from brava wearers. some are noticable and others are not so much. but ive never seen b/a pictures at least 6 months after the wearer stopped using the divice. and it supsiciouly seem that brava hasnt thought about documenting growth 6 months after the wearer stopped using the growth.

the best answer to your question is that no one knows. ive always said that someone that does NBE cannot accuratly judge their own growth because their own bias will come into play. but so far if you take a step back and look at common sense it dosent look too good for the brava system.

glands and skin will stretch and cause growth under tension. but does fat grow under tension? the breast is mostly made up of fat so if the anwer is no then brava probably isnt going to give too much size improvement.

and if brava makers (medical professionals invented and did clinical studies with the brava,) were not smart enough to say, hey maybe we should take pictures 1 year later which is what a surgeon who do with a patient who has had other surgical procedures done, then i really dont have enough faith in this system.a plastic surgeon would take after pictures up to 6 months later when doing a nose job when swelling is gone and you get the best results. so i would think that if the brava makers were doctores and plastic surgeons they would think that if they would take pictures of a nose job 6 months later that they would be smart enough to do the same with the brava system to make sure that the results were lasting.

you see. brava was eager to share b/a pictures at a time when they know for sure that results would easily be seen . no pill company has done that with real people(that i know of). but when it seems that growth may not be lasting, brava just convieniently left out after pictures that document growth at a later date. im really dissappointed right now with the company and their reps. i cant get a satisfactory answer to any of my questions.

the only thing you can do if you are a brava wearer is to be realistic about your growth and swelling. to try to take b/a pictures to document your own progress and hope that your results are lasting and dont worry too much about what others say about the brava. just worry about your own progress.

Jane
(no login)
February 21 2006, 7:22 AM

What a charming product this Brava is! All this talk about backache and blisters and keeping a pain killing spray handy and will the results last or not - it sounds to me as though you need to be pretty desperate to try it. The price seems a bit insulting to the intelligence too.

x S x
(no login)
February 23 2006, 4:59 PM

It does sound very painful and uncomfortable. I don't think i would have the time or patience for it.

I know they say that Brava is the only proven way of breast enhancement other than surgery but it is such a shame that the herbal method gets such a bad name. There is proof through some of the women on here that it is working for them. Unfortunately is seems that there isnt one certain method or pill that works for everyone and it takes effort to persist with the regime and also trial and error.

I am so glad that there are boards like this where we can all share our experiences and help each other keep motivated and growing!

sunset
(no login)
I agree with you S
February 23 2006, 6:01 PM

I enjoy these boards as well! This is a great place to come and find other people who are doing the same thing. I like to know how each person is progressing, or not, in some cases.

And I even like to hear the results of the girls useing the breast pills too.
I like all the different opinions, and ideas, topics..ect..

Jennelle
(no login)
February 23 2006, 7:04 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know Brava is NOT proven. They claim to have studies which they conducted themselves and therefore are not independent and are not published anywhere, so this does NOT amount to proof. If they are calling that proof there must be herbal breast enhancement products which could say thay have the same proof.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM