Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

Brava Bra
April 2 2005 at 6:02 PM Nicky B (no login)
Have any of you heard of the Brava Bra? apparently it is a thing that you wear for 10 hours a day for 10 weeks and its helps you grow 1-2 cup sizes? Its is being promoted by the harvey medical group and it is under private health care. I am thinking of giving it a go.

Lynn
(no login)
Re: Brava Bra
April 3 2005, 9:17 AM

I'm not sure about the 1-2 cup sizes. I read an article on this recently and it says that Brava is not suitable for women who want a significant increase in their breast size, but might help someone who wanted to go from a small A to a bigger A (assuming they are willing to pay such a very high price for such a modest result).

charlotte
(no login)
The miracle that they call Brava
April 7 2005, 8:37 PM

I must say that to some extent I do agree with Lynn.
I have spent weeks on end in front of my pc, serching for the perfect solution to resolve what to me is a major issue.
To be honest I have never had HUGE breasts, but when I had my first child I went down 2 cup sizes, and that is hard to deal with.
Because it's not so much about being a Jordan type figure, but more about being happy with your body, felling that your partner is happy also.
I have now started taking some pills, which after doing my reserch seemed to be the best one's for me, as well as that I am taking various capsules of various herbs all which are actually found in the breast enhancement pill, I have only been doing it for a week, but I am hopefull.
Besides one must remember that if it was all so easy then surelly no one would actually opt for surgery, but I am believer and i trust that Brava has the potential to increase to some extent your breast size.
I have purchesed my system and will beging the tretmant on the 10th I will let you all know how I get on.

Charlotte

annie
(no login)
Re: The miracle that they call Brava
April 8 2005, 10:56 AM

I don't mean to be negative, but a friend of mine used the brava bra and although she did get some results unfortunately the results didn't last very long and she was left with terrible stretchmarks.

Lizzy
(no login)
My Brava
January 17 2006, 7:33 AM

I have been wearing the Brava Bra for 21 weeks and went from a full A to a small C. I am going to wear it for another ten or so weeks, until I get to a full C. Anything beats surgery!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: My Brava
January 17 2006, 2:52 PM

lizzy can you give measurments please. full and small are dont really give a good accurate read on true results. but congradulations on the growth. this is really exciting news. can you give tell me the dome size you used? and its dimentions (measuring from the inside of the domes and not the rims)? Thanks for shareing.

Anna
(no login)
Brava Dome Sizes
January 31 2006, 7:44 PM

Lizzy, What size domes are you currently using?? I have been using Brava for a week now and am getting tremedous swelling already. I am a AA cup and want to get to a large B cup. The medium dome size that I am using now are working fine but I am wondering if I need to get the large size for when I get to a B cup. Any info. will help. Thanks!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Brava Dome Sizes
February 1 2006, 2:51 AM

this is for Anna. Lizzy hasnt been around for a while hopefully she will check in soon

fawn
(no login)
6 wks on brava!!!
February 18 2006, 5:21 AM

O.k. so now I'm totally used to this contraption, but I still can't wait to be over and done with. It's been 6wks of wearing Brava for 12hrs/day...so far I can measure about 1-inch growth after swelling subsides, and my breasts seem a little rounder too. But I still am expecting more because the difference is still quite slight to me. Just thought I'd get the word out...since I know how hard it is to find very recent boards on BRava. If anyone wants to share their recent experiences with Brava with me, please let me know. Hope this really works and is worth it in the longrun!!!

Whitney
(no login)
Desparation
February 21 2006, 7:54 AM

I've never tried Brava, but it's an interesting idea. From what I've read, the odds of it working are about 70/30, and for that price they can shove those odds! I wonder if I could engineer my own homemade Brava? A desperate idea! I do have an old breast pump from when I breastfed, I have a sports bra, and some aquarium tubing, surely the local hardware store has something that could be passed off as domes...!

fawn
(no login)
makeshift brava bra
February 22 2006, 10:29 PM

You really do need the domes! The rest of it you could manage to makeshift on your own, but the domes are essential! Also, stay away from used domes too! I can't imagine selling mine to someone else after wearing them for 12hrs/day every day for 10-20 wks. Good luck!

Steph
(no login)
LOL!!Whitney:-D
February 22 2006, 11:04 PM

I just noticed ur post-how cute!!U were kidding right?? Gosh I hope so cuz thats crazier then my "hair dryer" improv although I'll admit I considered a "vaccum hose attachment" as a Brava "alternative", but where would I ever "hide out" to "vaccum" my boobs for 10 hours a day?? LoL!!!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Brava Bra
February 22 2006, 11:24 PM

i can see that maybe brava works about 70/30. for me 10+hours a day for 10+ weeks isnt worth the average or typical results but IMO its probably the only product so far that has proved it can enlarge the breast with real picutures that are set up in a way that is comparable to plastic Surgery pics are. but they havnt proven that the results are lasting over several years. i read that the company admits that after a few months you loose some growth and then things stabalized but i dont know. i hope the results are long lasting. its hard to to really know how well or effective the brava is from looking at a forum and reading user's posts cause you cant judge the brava until you have spend some time and allowed swelling to go down and see what is left behind. also not too many women come back after 6 months or a year and give a post review on how long lasting the results were so ladies do keep us posed. and good luck.

brava results is a great place to look at 30 b/a pictures and on the brava site there is the Korean brava site with lots of pictures that seem reasonable. my favorite site ishttp://www.dfwibodysculpture.com/brava.htm for b/a pictures but the site admits that some of the women are still using the device so its hard to know how long they have been off the device or know if there is any swelling left in the after pics.

i would recommend the brava if you have the time, money and patience.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava Bra - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Brava & backache - by admin - 27-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Brava Questions? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 01:21 AM
blue boobs and brava - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:17 PM
tms81 and any past brava users? - by admin - 27-01-2016, 05:30 PM
BRAVA - by admin - 30-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Brava Breast pump - by admin - 31-01-2016, 12:51 AM
BRAVA help louise? - by admin - 14-02-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Brava Bra - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:47 AM