Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Plus

Hey gals! (could someone answer a couple of questions to a newbie?)
January 31 2006 at 12:22 PM -Moon- (Login -Moon-)
Not verly long time ago, I heard about breast enhancement with herbs, or pills containing phytoestrogens. It was like a new chance for me, cause not having breasts have been my frustration my entire recent adult life (I'm 20 years old). I come here seeking from info, cause I really want those natural breasts and I'm willing to try and do all the research necessary to achieve that.
I would just like to tell my situation, okay? I've been on some pills called Bust plus (anyone tried them too???) for a little over three months and so far no real results have shown, except that my breasts are a little more tense. Most of the 'success stories' I heard were that while on BE pills or herbs, brests get a little more round, heavy, but I haven't heard of anyone who actually grew a lot bigger. Now a question I have: I heard said by a doctor, that this small enhancement is only becasue phytoestrogens make breast cells hold water, that it's not actually growth of brest tissue, it doesn't make mammary gland cells divide and increse in number. What have you girls heard about about that, what do you think?
I would really like to find something that would make my breasts develop, grow, cause I have very small, almost no breasts, so only holding water won't do for me. If thse pills I'm on don't show results, I'm thinking of taking separate herbs.
I'm also a little sceptical of thses pills I'm taking, because they are not exactly the same, not in ingrediants or in package, as the official Bust plust pills. I'm buying them from a distrubutor in my counry, not directly from the company's official website. Also, the producer of these pills is supposed to be a company called Medicafarm from France, but I have a feeling that this company doesn't really exist, cause nothing about it is on the internet.
I would also like to ask what do you think about the composition and dosage of thse pills, capsules actually, (is it optimal?); they contain: fenugreek seed extract, fennel seed extract, hops extract and another plant whose english name I don't know, but latin it's 'dioscorea opposita' extract. Each capsule contains about the same percent of every plant extract and no other substances. One pill is 0,3367 mg and I take three per day.
Please comment on anything, give me any advice you can, I will appreaciate it a lot. *^_^*

Thanx, -Moon-

Molly
(no login)
Re: Hey gals!
January 31 2006, 1:38 PM

It doesn't sound as though that product contains very much. It's clearly not one of the better NBE products. The dioscorea opposita is Chinese Yam, similar to the Mexican Yam often found in NBE products, which is usually known as Wild Yam.

SugarQ
(no login)
January 31 2006, 8:43 PM

hi
its possible that herbs just cause the breast to retain water, it possible herbs just cause the mammary glands to swell up and enlarge (temparary state). no one knows for sure. most women are just happy to see bigger breasts so its not really talked about much.

phytoestrogens are very weak. they can be anywhere from 1000 to 100 000 times less potent then estradiol (the strongest estrogen in a female body and the one estrogen most noted for breast enlargement). some sources say that phytoEs compete with regular estrogen in the body and attach to recepters and a have a milder estrogen activity. then eventually it lowers your bodies estrogen levels instead of suppliment it. some phytoestrogenic herbs will relieve some syptoms causes by low estrogen levels but over all they may just prevent real strong estrogen from doing its job. that just one idea. another is that if herbs did in fact causes brest cells to grow then it would increase your cancer risk cause the same estrogen that grows breast tissue will grow cancer cells as well. but thank god that herbs with phytoestrogen have been known to actually prevent cancer so the idea of cells being grown is a little off base.

so how do nbe herbs work then? well, no one has a clue . there ar many expert opinions on the matter but its really unclear.

when you talk about breast enlargement and having perminant growth you really want fat to be deposite in the breast which makes growth perminant.you dont want enlarged mammary tissue and glands unless you want to breastfeed. fat makes up 80 to 85 percent of breast tissue which is why fat women tend to have larger breasts then a 90 pound anerexic woman. we know that estrogen (natural estrogen .mainly estradiol) will cause breast cells to grow, breast enlargement, and cause cancer and it will help store fat in the breast (as well as the butt, the tummy, thighs etc but it will do so porportionatly so you cant expect only to grow in your breasts. so getting fat and gaining weight isnt true breast enlargement). if herbs did all that then most women would bother taking them. and even if a woman decides to take her chances and get a prescription for estradiol (the strong stuff) breast enlargement considered to be a rare side effect so you can risk your health only to get nothing. and trust me, there are women on another forum who did uses precription estradiol for NBE and they got nothing or ended up with scary lumps in their breasts or terrible mentral flows and cycles but the key point was that there was little if any breast growth. Progesterone also causes breast enlargement but mainly enlarging glands and its not really known to store fat in the breast. progesterone induced breast growth may or may not be perminant though.

many women here have been taking as much at 3000mg of each herb a day and they may take as many as 4 or 5 herbs. thats a huge differnce from what you got going on. and most of the women who have ever submitted nbe pictures to show success on a forum have used individual herbs at higher dosages for 1 herb then what you would get from a commrical product filled with several herbs. if you tried these commerical brands then you can say youve tried them all cause most of them are very simular. sometimes complete copy cats. you can also try other method of nbe while taking your new pills like hypnosis, breast massage too to see if they help boost your chances of success.

other then that i dont know what to tell yeah. i hope you next experince with NBE is better.

-Moon-
(Login -Moon-)
January 31 2006, 10:12 PM

Thank you both very much for all info!
I think I screwed up the dosage I'm actually taking... The box says 20,2 mg neto and I thought that's all the pills in there together (and I even divided wrong *rolls eyes*), but I guess it's one pill, so I'm taking 60,6 mg per day.
HoneEB, you seem to know a lot about this stuff, are you a doctor? I would very much like to ask a bunch of detailed questions. Like somewhere I read that estrogene receptors start to disappear from the mammary gland after puberty (if that's the case,it pretty much screws us, huh?), but I don't know if it's true or proven or only possible, sth they dodn't know for sure. I think I would actually need to get my mammary gland to develop if I want any breasts, cause I'm almost flat. :'( That's why I'm a little disappointed with NBE, if it can onnly affect water retention and fat tissue deposition. But hey, better something than nothing.
What you wrote about hormones is very interesting. Is there a known hormone that deposits fat in breast tissue? Do doctors actually prescribe hormones for breast development if you ask? Of course I wouldn't bump into a risky decision, but I do want to consider every opption.
If I decide to take separate hearbs, do I buy extracts or really herbs, like seeds and stuff? Can anyone tell me for a good site to order, the cheapest possible, also considering postage (central Europe area)? Is it enough to take one herb/extract, or is it better I buy more and mix? Which one should I try, fenugreek, saw palmetto? How is that, that to high dose can dimminish the effect? How high dosage would be optimal to take?

SugarQ
(no login)
January 31 2006, 11:02 PM

no no no im not a doctor. im just obsessed with NBE for some reason. i read just about anything that has to do with NBE.from dowsing, to acupucture, hormone therapy,i even have a membership on the adoptive indusing breastfeeding mothers forum only because many of them get breast enlargement before they actually start lactating. im not an expert i just rattle off info that i researched.so please dont take my advice and the being always accurate and right.

if you do have lack of mammary tissue im not too sure herbs will help but its worth a shot. i would recommend you read the F2F nbe book and view the authors pictures. she was very flat but if she could grow i sure you can too. she used a BCP as well so im not 100% convinced it was the herbs she used (she used individual herbs at high dosages). but if the pills you are taking now doent work talk to your doctor about hormone therapy . its safer to get a docs opinion and a doc will tell you how to safely use hormones. the women i mentioned that used prescription estradiol were not supervised and the dosage they were taking were very high and although they were following the directions they didnt realize that the medication was ment for women with severly now estrogen levels. they were of course normal and didnt need more estrogen but for the fact that they wanted to grow breasts. if a woman takes too much estrogen and she doesnt need to then its bad your her body. anyways BCP can even help with getting more mammary tissue. maybe even progesterone cream. but talk to a doc before you do anying. yes, some doctors may try to prescribe something for NBE. most doctores dont know any more about NBE then the women here. so iyour doc can only just suggest meds and stuff that have been know to cause NBE and then hope it works.even breast enlargement surgeons dont know much about NBE. they know what hormones do the trick but there is no guarantee they will work even close to 50 % of the time.
Is there a known hormone that deposits fat in breast tissue?
No there is no hormone that will deposite fat in breast tissue only. in nature its a combination of hormones that does the work. Estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, fatty acids, testosterone (yes testosterone can cause breast enlargement for some women because it can convert, in the body, into any of the strong estrogens (even estradiol))etc.so the main theory behind NBE is to get these hormones balanced in such a way that it causes NBE. some women use herbs for that.some use hormones which are a bit riskier. but thats it. you can get pregnant ans hope that hormones pick up enough to cause gland and tissue development. it can happnen but not for every woman. you can gain weight but thats not true breast enlargement. there are other med that are non hormonal that can cause NBE but they only affect your hormones and their levels or the receptors so the same risks will apply if estrogen as any link in how the hormone control hormone levels.

women typically use capsules and tablets forms of getting their herbs. you can buy dry herbs or seeds like fenugreek and fennel. some women report growth from daily consuption of them. there are tinctures extracts you can take. it depend on what you prefer and whats available wher you live and what you can afford.most of the success stories do happen to be with women who use tables and capsules though.

Im sure someone from where you live can give you help with finding a source to purchase individual herbs. you can use any combination of Fenugreek, Saw palmetto, Fennel, red clover, wild yam etc. a common herb among success stories however is the fenugreek. almost every herbal success story the woman reporting seems to always use fenugreek even though many of the other herbs are not present in her routine. so i would say start with fenugreek as your first herb then decide where to go next.

i dont know what you mean my extract. do yo mean capsule extracts, liquid extracts etc? but you can use extract if youd like. with any routine you start low ( 300-1000mg per herb daily) ten work your way up to the max if need be. stick with the pills you have first then if nothing then try individual herbs and see.

Sabrina
(no login)
Re: Hey gals! (could someone answer a couple of questions to a newbie?)
February 1 2006, 10:49 AM

There is a company in France by the name of Medicafarm which deals in body products, so I'd say the product you used is genuine even if the contents are not very generous. Anyway, whereabouts in Europe are you exactly? Surely you have herb suppliers where you are? I think vortexhealth.net in the UK sends orders to other countries without additional shipping costs, so that might be a good option for you.

Jennelle
(no login)
February 1 2006, 3:49 PM

Well 60.6 mg a day is still not very much. Quite the opposite.

Eve M
(no login)
February 2 2006, 7:18 PM

I know you said central Europe, but what country are you in?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 6 2006, 3:27 PM

Thanx for all info agian. The part of Europe I'm from is Slovenia and I think I might not be able to find these herbs in our local stores. I will try though, otherwise I'll order on the net.
You all seem to find the dosage I'm taking very low. In truth I am taking capsules and I'm also using a cream. Actually I noticed a slight engancement in the last week or so, when I started to use the cream regulary every day (before I didn't because of the terrible smell) and as it's my fourth month on the capsules I'm hoping the results will start to show about now. I'm not sure about the dosage however, because the box simply says 20,2 mg neto. I don't know whether that means one pill or what, but if the normal doses are so much higher as you say, I find it hard to believe these pills would contain so much less. And I have noticed 'side results' while I've been taking them, like reduced menstral cramps. If I knew exactly what that label ment (20,2 mg neto), then I'd consider taking larger dose, like four per day instead of three. But the directions say 'do not take more than prescribed dose (three pills) per day!'. I'm a little confused now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon