Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anybody Still Here?

So...I haven't been on in a bit over a year and the site is looking pretty dead aside from the TG/IB community, any cis gen women still using the site? Not that I have anything against TG or IB I just cant do much more than give moral support with the program necessity differences. At least in most of the programs I've looked at. Man this place used to be so fun and informative. WHAT HAPPENED?? Thanks Obama. Big Grin
Wink 

Still alive Smile and still trying to induce lactation.

rolls in

(25-01-2016, 04:11 AM)Zormad Wrote:  So...I haven't been on in a bit over a year and the site is looking pretty dead aside from the TG/IB community, any cis gen women still using the site? Not that I have anything against TG or IB I just cant do much more than give moral support with the program necessity differences. At least in most of the programs I've looked at. Man this place used to be so fun and informative. WHAT HAPPENED?? Thanks Obama. Big Grin

I seen this post when it was first put up.... I waited to say something... I am not really sure I should say something now.. Other than I will water it down somewhat.

Sorry you feel that way. Maybe your problem is not with this board, but a real doctor is needed?? Or maybe you can contribute more??

Guys like me do not have the resources that Genetic women have because we do NOT want to be pigeon holed with Gays ( not that is a bad thing, if that is your thing.) as 3/4 of the doctor's try to do. If you don't realize this, maybe you should have a chat with Lotus and his fight for the last 2yrs to find a doctor who would understand. And when you find a place like this, that tries to welcome all flavor's and makeups of people, well chat and thoughts do fly.

Just saying......

(26-01-2016, 08:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(25-01-2016, 04:11 AM)Zormad Wrote:  So...I haven't been on in a bit over a year and the site is looking pretty dead aside from the TG/IB community, any cis gen women still using the site? Not that I have anything against TG or IB I just cant do much more than give moral support with the program necessity differences. At least in most of the programs I've looked at. Man this place used to be so fun and informative. WHAT HAPPENED?? Thanks Obama. Big Grin

Sorry you feel that way. Maybe your problem is not with this board, but a real doctor is needed?? Or maybe you can contribute more??

I read it more as seeking info, ideas & updates on how things affect a natal female hormonal system among other things. I am trans, so can only offer moral support as what works for me would be different for her.

Something I just noticed as well, this forum does not like google chrome. Working great on IE at the moment, but crashes & stumbles on Chrome. Curious if people become frustrated & pass on posting if they are not on IE?

(26-01-2016, 09:36 PM)AlexisRene Wrote:  
(26-01-2016, 08:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

I read it more as seeking info, ideas & updates on how things affect a natal female hormonal system among other things. I am trans, so can only offer moral support as what works for me would be different for her.

Something I just noticed as well, this forum does not like google chrome. Working great on IE at the moment, but crashes & stumbles on Chrome. Curious if people become frustrated & pass on posting if they are not on IE?

Maybe your right... But there are tons of women here that are friendly, even to us Male Spectrum spectators and offer their thoughts.

Yes Alexis, you are spot on. iaboy: I have no problem with what anyone is trying to do here hence the moral support reference. Its just there used to be a lot of cis women in here whom with I could compare certain aspects of a program that I cant with the tg/ib community. As far as the Dr's comment I dont quite understand your inclusion. I.ve worked as a canvasser for the lgbtq...(however many letters there are now) and identifyas bi my comment had nothing to do with people being on here so much as ehy others aren't. Dont get me wrong, folks like Abbeydrew and a few others in this communiry are helpful because they do general research and post links. That's another thing tio, it seems like there used to be a lot more research being done and dufferent things being tried. Now most programs seem the same.

(26-01-2016, 09:36 PM)AlexisRene Wrote:  Something I just noticed as well, this forum does not like google chrome. Working great on IE at the moment, but crashes & stumbles on Chrome. Curious if people become frustrated & pass on posting if they are not on IE?

Works great on Mozilla codebase based browsers. Using the Waterfox fork here (retains NPAPI plugin support on 64-bit Windows, which the official Firefox builds have dropped, prematurely, in my opinion. Next gen web may not need Java applets et al but current gen STILL DOES).

I don't think I even have any Chromium based browsers installed on any devices to test... It also works fine on my phone, which uses a proprietary layout engine all its own.

However, I do know that Google has done similar with their own PPAPI, reducing support for plugins. Both now only support Flash plugins, all other plugin support is dropped from official builds. I don't know if there's a Chromium fork like there is for Firefox.

So far, Firefox is still the only browser family to have an extension to use a tab tree instead of having all the tabs crammed into the title bar, which makes my 100+ typical tab count impossible to use on any other browser platform. Which is why I keep using Firefox, and now Waterfox. I just wish my tab colorizer extension OR tab tree extension, either one, would add support for keeping the same color across all tabs in a single tree, which would make life even easier.

-----

Anyways, back to the OT. I'm back now... though I was AMAB, I DO tend to use a more scientific approach, and do a much better job of vetting my science than Lotus ever does. AFAB's who use my recommendations tend to get results just as frequently as AMAB's who do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon