Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Starting

Not even sure I am in the proper place at this site. I am NEW as of today to move forward with breast growth for genetic males. I have ALWAYS had an attraction to my then very small pencil point nipples. Over the last 10 years I have tried to start on estrogen (about 4 month of estrogen via pills. With such a short exposure not much growth, but I got the most sensitive nipples ever.) Two years ago I got a pair of SuppleNips (suction cups that pull on the nipple.) I have gotten nice results from wearing the SuppleNips , now about three hours per day. I also use a lot of poppers while wearing the SuppleNips and have found the poppers and Nips are the best ever feeling. I hit the poppers and play with my nipples to orgasm 4-5 times every week. During these sessions I found the small ducts near the top of the breast area near the arm pit and have massaged these ducts each time I put on the Nips. Now I have started to see some real increase in the amount of breast tissue on both breasts. Win-Win. My nipples are nearly twice the starting size, 1/2 inch long and about the same size in thickness at the base. Now I am absolutely going to get back on the estrogen and develop my breast. I still want to have male function. But I do not have any idea what to do. Please, please give me some guidance in this journey. I keep my chest shaved and throughly enjoy the feel of my nipples on my clothing. My nipples have grown to the point where they are clearly visible. Even under a sweater! Now I need to grow my breasts. I need help on what to order and what dosage to take. Please feel free to send private message to get me off to a good start.

Just ordered 2mg Estrace today! I ordered a four month supply to see if I can get some tissue growth in my breasts and nipples. I am looking to try to get about 10% increase in breast size and get my nipples (primarily the areolas) to expand.
Anyone with suggestions and success in growing areolas please let me know the best protocol to concentrate in that specific area.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, if you nip over to the bio male section, and take a look at what's going on. It should give you a good idea.

(16-01-2016, 05:36 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  Anyone with suggestions and success in growing areolas please let me know the best protocol to concentrate in that specific area.

Thanks.

Welcome cat,

Areolas will expand with the addition of E2, however, results may vary. Try bringing the blood flow to the current areolas circumference (edges). i.e.Use a suction device in a circular pattern, (don't over do it), just enough to get the effect (like a light tattoo). Also, use thin application of coconut butter and progesterone cream while completing the procedure. Repeat 2-3x a week

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon