Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new to this and really would love some advice..

(16-01-2016, 01:09 PM)superlovers Wrote:  Might look into getting one then, I've checked prices and the cheapest one is already £79... phew! Is there any specific test I need to look for? I'm just on the NHS website (UK) and it's such a mess of tests, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for!

Yeah, they aren't cheap, and the NHS doesn't cover having it done though a GP? Might look into that as well, just to be sure. I'm in the US, and can't get on any of the private insurance that's the only thing we really have here, so I'd have no choice if I wanted one done but to pay for it.

(16-01-2016, 01:09 PM)superlovers Wrote:  Thank you for your suggestions, btw- yeah, the reviews for those two seemed great at first and I'm a really lazy person, but after I came across this forum I realised BA is probably a scam and I just have to work hard at it Sad I'm just a poor uni student, but I'm not a very healthy person in general so I think the hormone test might be a good start in pointing my diet and habits in the right direction.

Exactly. And this furthers my suggestion of checking with your GP to see if it's covered by the NHS.

(16-01-2016, 01:09 PM)superlovers Wrote:  edit: just found a test that literally says Hormone Check, which checks: LH, FSH, Prolactin, Oestradiol (17-Beta). I'm guessing that's the one I need.

Those are all good, but it's missing progesterone and testosterone. And especially if you think you might have PCOS which you mentioned earlier you need to know those two as well. With PCOS T tends to be high, almost if not in male territory, and you also tend towards high P with PCOS, with normal or low E.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by AbiDrew85 - 16-01-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by AbiDrew85 - 16-01-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 01:38 PM