Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new to this and really would love some advice..

A hormone panel would definitely help in driving the best program for you, I highly recommend one if you can afford it. I recommend taking one to all women with ovaries. As opposed to trans women like myself.

I'll tell you now that I don't think the last two are either of them any good for most women. As you said yourself, some get good results, most do not.

Something not even on your list that you maybe ought to consider trying would be shatavari root extract, aka asparagus root extract depending where you buy it from. The important part is the latin name is asparagus offiicinalis. "Asparagus" the vegetable is a completely different asparagus species, just so you know.

Shatavari works by unknown means, as in, they've narrowed it down to two possibles, but aren't sure. What it does, however, is increases alveolar glandular tissue, increasing breast size even when you are lacking in breast fat. It should also improve the look of your areola and nipples, it might make you produce milk, because that's what it was originally used by women for, breastfeeding mothers not producing enough milk would take shatavari root to increase their supply.

Other than that, you're going to need to ask yourself how much you can afford to spend on NBE, this is not an inexpensive pursuit when you're taking it seriously. Expect to easily spend more than $100 US a month even on the most inexpensive and basic of plans.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by AbiDrew85 - 16-01-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by AbiDrew85 - 16-01-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 01:38 PM