Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

general nutrition-eat your oats

http://www.herbs2000.com/herbs/herbs_oats.htm

A very good, nutritious all aroud food source. Something to consider for NBE and general well being. Also a purported galactagogue ( increases milk supply during lactation)

Thanks Tanya very informative article. Wonder if an avena sativa supplement would be also beneficial..seeing i dont like to eat it..

(18-01-2016, 04:42 PM)hannah Wrote:  Thanks Tanya very informative article. Wonder if an avena sativa supplement would be also beneficial..seeing i dont like to eat it..

I have oats for breakfast sometimes. It fills you up. But I put yoghurt and berries etc to mask how bland it is

(18-01-2016, 07:06 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(18-01-2016, 04:42 PM)hannah Wrote:  Thanks Tanya very informative article. Wonder if an avena sativa supplement would be also beneficial..seeing i dont like to eat it..

I have oats for breakfast sometimes. It fills you up. But I put yoghurt and berries etc to mask how bland it is

Good one thanks ellaSmile

I go the sinful brown sugar/ real maple syrup route..sinful, but sweet Big Grin

I've eaten a bowl of oatmeal most mornings for at least 3 decades. I buy the old fashioned oats and cook them with a 50/50 milk+water mix, with a dash cinnamon. When I set it off to cool I chop 1/2 of a banana and drop that in.

Two of my grandparents ate oatmeal every morning and lived quite healthily to their mid '90s, even though both were tobacco users.

This is great info. I bookmarked the website, it looks like it might come in handy for other things as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon