Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fasting

What! Ella your body is incredible & I'm sure you look amazing in all your nice clothes! I just got some new clothes myself and I wanna get more soon. Feeling confident is so important and confidence is attractive

Also, can I ask why you are eating gluten free? My mom has celiac disease so she eats gluten free. I've thought about going that route but it's so difficult for me

(17-01-2016, 10:48 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Also, can I ask why you are eating gluten free? My mom has celiac disease so she eats gluten free. I've thought about going that route but it's so difficult for me

I'm not sure to be honest.. I could we'll be, they say the blood test has a low succes rate and if it's negative you can still be coeliac. I try anyway :s I can suffer horrendous bloating but I don't track my triggers.. Sad

[attachment=11162]Case in point how pregnant do I look on this pic Sad then it goes away overnight...

ella, that happens to me, too. but what bothers me just as much is i think, omg, my boobs are looking really really good, a week later they're a cup size smaller. they seem to fluctuate monthly a full cup size. it's like monthly, the tit fairy giveth and two weeks later, the tit fairy taketh away.

btw, thought i'd mention, i read something a few weeks ago, written by a weight-lifting junkie, i found interesting, so.... here goes, 3-4 nights a week i try to stop eating for the day early enough so that by bedtime, 4-5 hrs later, my blood sugar is starting to drop ...then, empty capsules into a glass of water ...≈4g arginine, 4g lysine, 1g orthinine, 1g glutamine ..also, i throw in about 350mg DMAE cuz i don't know any better. so, anyway, this guy says this is the best he's found to boost growth hormone ..but, if you're like me you sometimes wanna say yeah prove it you punk ..i'll rip your guts out ...but, of course, you don't say anything of the sort cuz nice girls pour themselves another glass of wine and stare at one spot on the guys shirt till it catches fire. but seriously, he said your blood sugar has to start dropping ..not sure why except that it may interfere with the task of the isolated aminos. so, idk. atm, the tit fairy has taken away but i'm gonna stick with it ..along with everything else. i don't get it though, why does every damned calorie have to go to my ass.

nice pict daisy. you look good.

(18-01-2016, 02:21 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  ella, that happens to me, too. but what bothers me just as much is i think, omg, my boobs are looking really really good, a week later they're a cup size smaller. they seem to fluctuate monthly a full cup size. it's like monthly, the tit fairy giveth and two weeks later, the tit fairy taketh away.

btw, thought i'd mention, i read something a few weeks ago, written by a weight-lifting junkie, i found interesting, so.... here goes, 3-4 nights a week i try to stop eating for the day early enough so that by bedtime, 4-5 hrs later, my blood sugar is starting to drop ...then, empty capsules into a glass of water ...≈4g arginine, 4g lysine, 1g orthinine, 1g glutamine ..also, i throw in about 350mg DMAE cuz i don't know any better. so, anyway, this guy says this is the best he's found to boost growth hormone ..but, if you're like me you sometimes wanna say yeah prove it you punk ..i'll rip your guts out ...but, of course, you don't say anything of the sort cuz nice girls pour themselves another glass of wine and stare at one spot on the guys shirt till it catches fire. but seriously, he said your blood sugar has to start dropping ..not sure why except that it may interfere with the task of the isolated aminos. so, idk. atm, the tit fairy has taken away but i'm gonna stick with it ..along with everything else. i don't get it though, why does every damned calorie have to go to my ass.

nice pict daisy. you look good.

Ha ha thanks solome good tips Smile
I haven't had any swelling boob wise this month which is weird cause I'm due tomorrow ish.. My tummy seems bear he brunt of it. One day bloated like an air balloon and the next day nada! I'm a stress cadet though. Put me doing something I love and distract me and I'm right as rain!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon