Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new traveler in the breast growth world. Thanks already for any help!

(05-03-2016, 02:51 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(02-02-2016, 07:17 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  I don't know why but I decided to take my measures again. (I've been doing it within 15 days) and... Huh
I started fat transfer massage 11/01/2016 using a firming cream (from drugstore) mixed with E vitamin everyday before sleep for at least 20 minutes and...

11/01/2016:
bust: 34,6 in
under: 28,3 in

28/01/2016:
bust: 35,3 in
under: 28,3 in

02/02/2016:
bust: 36,6 in
under: 29,3 in

Now I understand why my breasts are trying to break free from my bikinis...
And my weight still the same.

Wow, you've had such great results in such a short amount of time. 2 inches in less than a month!
All from massage? Am now feeling like my lack of money won't be a problem!

Thanks, ArcaneKatana!
I believe my measures still the same since my last post, but I feel that my breasts are much more firm and fuller. When I lay down, I can see they are "growing" to a better shape. I will take new measures after my period is gone.
I don't take pills or herbs, I decided to do some hormonal exams before even try so it is all from massage. :3
I do 3 tipes of massage daily: Fat transfer massage, Chi Massage and a Lift Massage I found on youtube.
I use bio oil or olive oil (I like to use this one warm).
Soo, give it a try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread