Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new traveler in the breast growth world. Thanks already for any help!

Hi Freya!

I agree with Ella, you're starting at a great size, and I've noticed women who start with a bit more tend to have a bit more luck with NBE. May I ask what your measurements are? Bust and underbust? Calculators put me at a 30DDD or 32DD but the way my boobs sit on my chest I look a LOT smaller. I also agree with avoiding the PM in favor of massage and other methods, if those work for you run with it, PM is more like a last resort thing in my opinion lol. If you want to try MSM and vit C, why don't you just start at a low dose and slowly add more as you see fit. The people with the most success on here tend to be the one's that listen to their bodies and fine tune a program for themselves. Just because someone somewhere had success with a certain dosage doesn't mean it would work or even be beneficial for everyone.

Web MD recommends 500mg 3x a day for osteoarthritis. So at least that much is "safe" to take.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=522

Maybe start with 500mg and after a few days to a week add another 500mg a day or something like that. I wouldn't go over what is recommended above for the first three or four months though as it usually takes about that long to start seeing results from most dietary supplements. And you said you were going vegetarian, if that still includes dairy try and get unpasteurized if you can, lot of good booby nutrients in it =) Happy growing to ya.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread