Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new traveler in the breast growth world. Thanks already for any help!

(14-01-2016, 01:13 AM)Freya21 Wrote:  Hi guys!
I am a new member and english isn't my first language :x So, please forgive me for any future misunderstood.
I am 20 years old, without children and I have no idea of my bra size (I tried to find out but some say 34D, 34E but I think D or E is too much for me).
My main problem is the fact that once I was overweight and had very very big breasts and the fluctuation of my weight made them small and saggy. Sad
I can easily see the saggy skin where once there was fat, my girls always look perkier when I gain some lbs or during my cycle. The daily massage also helps and I do hydrotherapy 4x/ week. I used to like my size, but this year I decided to start a new routine. I hope I can become vegetarian, but it is really hard for me to open hand of fish, I love it so much. Sad

2 capsules of PM. (1000 mg/ day)
1 capsule of Fenugreek. (610 mg/day)
1 capsule of Saw Palmetto. (320 mg/day)
1 capsule of Red Clover. (400 mg/day)

I found this program on facebook and I liked the results but I think it is way too much to begin. The girl who did it started with this dosages and WOW.
I guess I will start with Bust Roller and massage with Progesterone Cream. I saw some good results for firmness. I usually massage using olive oil and following Chiyomilk massage moves.

I also saw something about MSM for firmness. But nothing about the dosage. Huh

Do you think this is good? Too much? Not enough? I hope to start this program next month with my new diet, I wanted opinions first.

Thanks already! Smile

Hi.
Sounds like you have a great size, 34 D currently? Just deflated a bit?
Maybe look at a diet based approach, maybe like you say bust roller, massage, aloe vera massage, noogle perhaps?
Good fats/foods etc..
I think you should not use PM esp at that dosage, nor red clover, at your age its way to risky. Id read girls with already bigger breasts have ample estrogen so topping up like that is a recipe for disaster.bb
Just some ideas you could try before herbs. YOu will find plenty of evidence on here not to try PM esp at your age.
Sorry to be a downer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread