Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Qigong - Method to grow breasts

Qigong - Method to grow breasts
November 10 2007 at 5:18 PM
Double_Ace (Login double_ace)
Heyyyy everyone! I'm sort of a new user here, but have been around for years and I just recently decided to join, i mean why not??

Anyway I did some research and I also check the "height increase" board everyday,

So this person posted his success story because he had grown half an inch from using hypnosis, but this type of hypnosis is called Qigong which is supposed to be more powerful and effective because you visualize a lot more.

He had learned about this method through someone else named Zixia, a girl who grew 3-4 inches using this method, and she has a blog where she posted all her progress and information on how to do it,

http://zixialinmm.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2006-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

I was thinking, maybe if you use that same method to grow breasts it may work. meaning, instead of focusing on the legs you just focus on your breasts and do the same thing u would do, imagine that you ahve a ball of energy and directing it towards ur breasts and pretend that they are growing each second!

I think where this method is different from the regular way of hypnotizing is, instead of using science in hypnosis (i.e. pretending that ur breasts are warm and that ur fat is being stored in ur breasts) you use your creative imagination like imagening that there's a force of energy all gathered in a big ball, which may have a greater affect on your mind, not only is it more fun but it might actually work!

Anyway, I'm going to give this a try and I'll let you all know how it goes!

Wish me good luck!!

Respond to this message
Author Reply
ms_candy03
(Login ms_candy03)
Re: Qigong - Method to breasts
November 10 2007, 6:07 PM

It would be a dream come true if this method could actually make me taller! Thank you so much for posting the link...I'm gonna check it out.

Laughlovelive
(no login)
November 10 2007, 8:25 PM

Sounds great, I think visualisation is a huge part of my success with hypnosis as in 'The Secret' but find my hypnosis script only asks you to visualise yourself once through it....I tend to try & concentrate on the visualisations all the way through it so keen to check out the link for new ideas.
Thanks

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 10 2007, 9:21 PM

I don't manage to visualise anything about 95% of the time I've listened to hypnosis as I just black out and wake up when he counts back up at the end but every day I look at my Brava swelling and I am growing so because I know it's working I can visualise and tell myself it is working and I'm very happy with my boobs which I think they're responding to.

Laughlovelive
(no login)
November 11 2007, 11:12 PM

Hey Louise I think that is great! You actually SEE the swelling so you are getting a preview all the time of how you want them to be, gotta be as good my visualising something that is kind of hard to make up! I have to concentrate really hard to get the 'right' picture in my head before I start where you have already seen it!

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
November 12 2007, 6:31 PM

yes, this method should work if practiced diligently.

Davilee
(Login Davata)
November 13 2007, 2:29 AM

I am familiar with Qigong and am very interested in it as I have a very strong energy aura and field....I study it whenever I get a chance....

Hmmm...is there any established program for this?

Hey,Louise....what kind of hyp. program do you do? That sounds interesting.

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
November 13 2007, 3:44 AM

If you click on the link I provided above you'll find her program ^

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 13 2007, 5:15 AM

I do Andrew Dobson (Mindfit Hypnosis site). It's nice and short but I cannot pay attention! It's like if I'm disturbed and not hypnotised then I can't hear the next bit - literaly just the first line "As you drift deeper and deeper...." that's about it, but I'm not asleep otherwise I'd wake up randomly later like falling asleep in front of the TV but I come round when he counts back up. If nothing else it makes you feel relaxed and I've been feeling more positive since I started it and I think that's helping.

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
November 13 2007, 7:58 AM

qigong is different from hypnosis; it is a method of controlling/concentrating energy with one's mind. there are different movement-based training systems of qigong which, overtime, make directing energy with one's mind easier to do.

Davilee
(Login Davata)
November 14 2007, 8:23 AM

Yes, thats exactly right.....I wasnt confusing the the two

I just have many interests,is all.

The chi work is fun.I just dont take time to meditate and concentrate on working with my chi energy enough.

The Fulan Gung(sorry if I mispelled it) spiritual org. uses many techniques for healing and wellbeing.

Well,Louise,it sounds like you are being affected to some extent,if you are like,blanking out for a time and then coming back....
I hope they arent hypnotising you to go on shopping sprees or anything...hahaha

Questing for rounder and curvier.///////Many a quirk have I.

girls from asia who've had success
November 17 2007 at 1:01 AM dunny (Login lil_dunny)
curious, do you practice taichi, or anything like that?

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
Re: girls from asia who've had success
November 19 2007, 8:52 AM

I didn't practise Tai Chi or any meditation idea but maybe it could help for some women.

Peony
(Login peonyflower)
November 20 2007, 11:24 PM

I didn't hear anyone talk about tai chi before as a breast helper.

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
November 21 2007, 3:01 AM

well the thread about qigong speaks to the possibility of using qigong and mind-directed energy as a method to grow breasts. while the usual taichi/qigong exercises in themselves might not directly grow breasts (though they certainly do stretch the torso in ways that helps dissolve any physical/muscular blocks), doing them improves the ability to channel energy/chi, overtime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon