Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel Breast journal

(13-06-2016, 08:47 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  yesterday i got insomnia again! ughh~ i think its because i drank Bustea right before i sleep. Also the same with peppermint tea as well. I gotta be aware of that Rolleyes

i find bustea helps me sleep great, i think its the licorice in it, soothing to the adrenals. not that i drink it anymore for fear of estrogen dominance but as a soothing tea i quite liked the stuff!

(20-06-2016, 04:34 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 08:47 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  yesterday i got insomnia again! ughh~ i think its because i drank Bustea right before i sleep. Also the same with peppermint tea as well. I gotta be aware of that Rolleyes

i find bustea helps me sleep great, i think its the licorice in it, soothing to the adrenals. not that i drink it anymore for fear of estrogen dominance but as a soothing tea i quite liked the stuff!

I like bustea as well, i think the estrogen is weak to me which is good because i never miss/delay period from it.

Actually im not sure if the tea makes me insomnia. Because im quite a stressed person that i cant fall asleep easily. So, im trying to make myself as tired as possible everyday!

Recent update:

Well... I think herb delay my period. I thought i was on low dosage, but certainly its too strong to me. Im not sure if i wanna try different dosage or go “message & pump only” routine. Now, ive stopped all hormones herb and waited for my period. Rolleyes

Apart from that, i think i have lower libido than before. More dry vigina and less fluid~ > < i hope it will be better after i got my period back.. Blush its quite a big problem to me and my bf.

Lastly, attached some recent photos. I dont think i have growth, but nvm, just to have some record for myself

[attachment=12705]
[attachment=12706]

You definitely have grown and must be at least a full cup since your first pic at the beginning of the year.

You must have the crazy cleavage when you wear a bra! Congatulations on your growth! It's happening quickly.

you are looking great, you have a natural cleavage, that's awesome!

(26-06-2016, 04:52 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Recent update:

Well... I think herb delay my period. I thought i was on low dosage, but certainly its too strong to me. Im not sure if i wanna try different dosage or go “message & pump only” routine. Now, ive stopped all hormones herb and waited for my period. Rolleyes

Apart from that, i think i have lower libido than before. More dry vigina and less fluid~ > < i hope it will be better after i got my period back.. Blush its quite a big problem to me and my bf.

Lastly, attached some recent photos. I dont think i have growth, but nvm, just to have some record for myself

You have gorgeous boobies
Wink 

hooray! got me period back today! Tongue
Im going to refined my PM dosage to keep me out of estrogen dominance. Probably 1/2 of the current dosage.

Also, i stopped pumping for 2 days and my nipple pain almost gone Big Grin
instead of pumping , i do cupping now. i follow her routine but i feel like its less effective. so i guess ill go back pumping when my nipple feels better
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21165

Hi im back again! Last month ive refined my program to lower PM dosage... Yet im still having delayed period.
Therefore, i decided to go no herb =)

my recent photos
[attachment=13050][attachment=13051]

Tongue finally my period starts

Id like to ask sth about pumping.
Lately i feel like the swellling cease right away after pumping. It should last for some time right?
More, i feel like i think the edge of the breast is stretching hard rather than actual swelling from breast tissue.
Should i got a larger or smaller dome ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon