Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Venus Enhancement Device

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Venus Enhancement Device August 7 2009, 1:10 PM

I have been asking about the Venus Breast Enhancement Device for awhile and no-one had answered. Is this the one? http://www.venus-medical.com/

How do you feel about the product - as in do you think it has helped in your growth? and it was safe to order? It wasn't a scam?

Let me hear your thoughts.
Thank You

BeautifulJourney
(Login beautifuljourney) Venus Medical Device August 26 2009, 4:48 PM

@14AAA

I like the Venus Medical Device and yes, it is the one from the website you mentioned.

Right now, I do the Chi-massage 1-2 a day, but I will start to incorporate the Venus Medical Device again.

I haven't had much growth yet (1-1.5cm in more than 3 months), but I do get luteal swelling and sometimes a little bit of growing pain. I think the herbs work on me, but I need to change my routine. I've been using the commercial procurvesplus pills (the recommended amount is only 2 pills per day) and have added Greenbush's bustea, protein shakes and olive oil with fenugreek extract as boobie batter. However, I have ordered some supplements to ramp things up :-)

I don't think that many women will have success with the Venus Medical Device without combining it with herbs or other breast enlargement methods.

BTW Greenbush writes that electrical massage devices are helpful with breast enlargement.

Helen
(no login) Don´t buy Venus Medical device October 28 2012, 3:32 AM

Hello, I bought it, but would not do so again. There are different types of massages and diferent levels of intensity and speed. They don´t explain which one to use nor the order or the time needed for each of the masages. They dont answer by email, they don´t care. Any attention at all to the customer. I suffer a backache (which I informed them by email also) since I used it and I just apply the second level on intensity in my breasts! (there are like 8 or 10 levels!) I would not buy it again. Hope it helps and you can return it to them
Best

Jada
(no login) Effectiveness of Venus Medical July 3 2013, 9:32 AM

I have also used this device religiously as per instructions for 2 good months, but so far nothing - same as I was.

Quite frustrating. Any one with same experience?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon